Brother, Sister & Mom have Sex Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'This is so hot,' he thought.

Continuing to French kiss one another, they felt each other's naked breasts and naked asses. Then, as if connected together by their lips, seemingly not wanting to end their deep, wet, passionate kiss, their hands continued feeling one another's bodies. As if they were one person with four feet and connected by their lips, they moved as one to Jennifer's bed. Kissing and kissing as if they were lesbian lovers instead of mother and daughter being paid to have lesbian sex, they fondled each other's breasts before taking turns to lean down and suck one another's nipples. Definitely, they were already giving him his money's worth.

Watching them kiss and touch one another's naked bodies was worth paying them each a fifty-thousand-dollar bonus. Had he not found that bagful of money, none of this incestuous sex would have happened. Had he not given them fifty-thousand-dollars each, they never would have stripped naked. Had he not given them the fifty-thousand-dollar bonus, they never would have had sex with one another and with him. If only he had more money to give them, watching his sister and mother having sex was something he'd love to watch them do every day.

Kissing, feeling, and fondling, they continued making out after they sat on Jennifer's bed. As if they weren't his sister and mother, as if they were someone else's sister and mother, as if they weren't even mother and daughter, it was surreal watching them kissing, touching, and feeling one another's naked bodies. Then, falling back on her daughter's bed, Jessica spread her legs wide while lifting and spreading her pussy lips to show her daughter and her son the inside of her glistening, pink pussy. As if she was already her mother's lover, Jennifer stared at her mother's exposed cunt in the way that Jason stared at his mother's exposed cunt.

'Fuck me, I don't believe this is really happening,' he thought slowly stroking his prick while watching his sister about to finger and eat their mother.

Wasting no time, as if they were a lesbian couple or lesbian porn stars making an X-rated film, porn stars who happened to be mother and daughter, making herself more comfortable, Jennifer moved between her mother's legs. While Jason stroked himself and watched his sister and mother having lesbian sex, Jennifer fingered their mother's pussy before licking their mother's pussy. While fingering and licking their mother, she reached up her other hand to fondle their mother's big breasts and finger her erect nipples. As if he was watching his own private, albeit live, porn movie, only better than that with the main characters his sister and mother, Jason intently watched his sister having incestuous sex with their mother.

"You're so wet, Mom," said Jennifer.

As if he was the one eating their mother instead of his sister, he could hear the sound his sister's fingers made when playing with their mother's soaking wet pussy. With the smell of sex already permeating the room with pheromones, he could smell the musky aroma of his mother's cunt. While watching, listening, and even smelling the scent of his sister eating their mother, suddenly feeling jealous of his sister, he couldn't wait to eat their mother too. Imagining his fingers and his tongue buried deep inside of their mother, he couldn't wait to finger and lick their mother in the way that Jennifer was eating their mother's cunt.

"I didn't think I'd be this wet for you," said Jessica to her daughter while running her manicured fingers through Jennifer's long, lush, brown hair. "Obviously, I'm as much of a whore for lesbian sex as I am a whore for heterosexual sex," she said with a loud laugh. "Obviously, I'm as much of an incestuous whore for having my daughter eat my pussy as you are an incestuous whore for eating my pussy," she said with another laugh.

Jennifer smile her satisfaction.

"I've always been sexually attracted to you in the way that Jason has obviously always been sexually attracted to the both of us," she said with a dirty laugh. "Whenever I masturbated myself, I used to sexually fantasize about us having sex. I used to sexually fantasize about fingering and licking your pussy before sexually fantasizing you fingering and licking my pussy. When I wasn't sexually fantasizing about having sex with you, Mom, I was sexually fantasizing about having sex with Jason," she said giving her brother a sexy smile.

Jessica smiled down at her daughter.

"Well, now you no longer have to sexually fantasize about having sex with me. With you eating me and with me eating you soon too, you won't have to sexually fantasize about that either," said Jessica with a dirty laugh. "In the way that you're licking my pussy now, I can't wait to lick your pussy later."

Jennifer fingered their mother while licking their mother before poking her head up to speak again.

"I can't believe I'm eating you, my own mother's cunt," said Jennifer licking their mother while fingering their mother. "How outrageous is that? Now that I'm having sex with you, I feel so close to you, Mom," she said.

Jason stroked himself faster over his sister's sexy, pillow talk. Obviously, he wasn't the only one sexually excited over what Jennifer said to their mother. Apparently by her actions, especially when her daughter used the word cunt instead of pussy, Jessica was even more sexually aroused by her daughter's sexual confession and explicit pillow talk.

As if she said the magic word when Jennifer said cunt, Jessica grabbed her daughter by both sides of her head and, in a fit of incestuous, sexual passion, she mashed Jennifer's face in her wet cunt. As if giving herself a sponge bath of saliva mixed with vaginal secretions, she rubbed her daughter's face all over her sopping wet pussy. Jason wished that was his face being rubbed all over his mother's cunt. Jason wished that was his face coated by his mother's vaginal secretions.

"Less talking and more licking, Jennifer. If you're going to eat me, eat me," said Jessica with a laugh. "Lick me, Jennifer. Lick me. Lick your mother. Lick Mommy. Lick me faster and rub me harder. Rub my clit and fuck me deeper with your finger, Jennifer. Rub Mommy. Finger fuck Mommy. Lick Mommy. Eat Mommy's cunt," ordered Jessica.

As if Jason was a referee watching two MMA fighters fighting on the mat, he moved closer to his sister's bed and squatted down to see all of the sexual action of her fingers and tongue. Wanting to learn the proper cunnilingus technique, who better to show him how to eat his mother's cunt than his sister. Eager to sexually please his mother, he wanted to replicate what his sister was doing to so sexually excite their mother. In the way that his sister was about to give their mother an oral orgasm, he wanted to do the same.

"Oh, my God," mumbled Jason under his breath. "This lesbian sex between daughter and mother is better than I thought it would be. This is so unbelievable. This is outrageously exciting."

Too busy having incestuous, lesbian sex, Jennifer ignored the close proximity of her brother watching them, just as her mother ignored her son too.

"Mommy needs to cum," said Jessica. "Mommy needs to have an orgasm. We just earned one-hundred thousand dollars for stripping naked and having sex with one another, before having sex with Jason," she said with a gleeful laugh. "Today is a glorious day. Now make Mommy cum with your fingers, lips, and tongue."

# # # MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore # # #

With her daughter licking her faster, rubbing her harder, and finger fucking her deeper, and by the sexually excited look on her face, Jessica was obviously nearly ready to cum. In the way her daughter was licking and finger fucking her mother, as if her mother had lesbian sex before, in the way that Jennifer admitted having lesbian sex before, it didn't take Jessica much longer to have an orgasm. Jennifer was really going at her mother cunt and Jessica appeared to be loving every minute of having her daughter eating her pussy.

"Oh, Mom, my sexual fantasy come true, I can't believe I'm really fingering you. I can't believe I'm fucking you with my finger," said Jennifer sticking her finger deeper in her mother while rubbing her clit with her other finger. "I can't believe I'm really eating your cunt," said Jennifer licking her mother. "I love licking your pussy. I love eating your cunt, Mom," said Jennifer stopping her licking to sexually charge her mother with her pillow talking words.

Obviously, by Jessica's wiggling movements and heavy breathing, Jennifer realized that her mother liked it when she talked dirty and was even more sexually aroused when she used the word cunt instead of pussy. Judging her by her sexual excitement, it had obviously been a long time since Jessica had her pussy eaten. She was too busy working nights to date men. When she wasn't working she was masturbating and blowing select men who had money enough to pay her for the pleasure of her hands and her mouth after work.

By flirting with and sexually teasing men, she used her job as a cocktail waitress at the lounge as her discreet way to meet sexually, interested men. With her accustomed to giving men sexual pleasure and men not returning the sexual favor, other than sucking her tits and fingering her pussy, it had obviously been a long time since a man had given her an orgasm. Moonlighting after work, she gave her regular cocktail lounge customers hand jobs and blowjobs for enough money to help her make ends meet. By far and not even close, she made more money stroking and sucking the cocks of the customers she met at the lounge than she did on tips serving cocktails.

She'd quit her job as a cocktail waitress but her job was how she met men. With her always on her knees sucking cock when not on her feet serving drinks, evidentially, in the way her daughter was eating her pussy now, this was the first in a long time that she was on the sexual receiving end. Accustomed to giving men orgasms and allowing men to cum in her mouth, this was the first time in a long time, that she'd be receiving an orgasm from of all people, her own daughter. Seemingly enjoying every minute of her daughter eating her cunt, Jessica wiggled her hips and, as if she was a man receiving a blowjob from a woman, she put a gentle hand to the back of her daughter's pretty head.

As if she was one of Jennifer's many boyfriends, she ran her long, manicured fingers through her daughters' long, lush, brown hair before pushing her head down and forward. Taking the hint, Jennifer stuck her tongue deeper in her mother's cunt and twirled it around as if she was swirling it around to eat pudding from a cup or ice cream from a cone. While moving her tongue up and down, in and out, and all around in the way of a manual eggbeater, licking and licking her, obviously, her mother's pussy wasn't the first pussy she had ever eaten.

"Oh, my God, Jennifer. Where did you learn that? That feels so fucking good. Right there, baby. Don't stop. Right there. Oh, my God, that's it. Oh, baby, you're making Mommy feel so good," she said looking over at her son and smiling. "Lick me faster. Rub me harder."

Had it not been for Jason finding the bagful of money and paid them fifty-thousand-dollars each, his sister and their mother never would have agreed to strip themselves naked and have sex with him. That never would have happened. Had he not paid them a bonus of fifty-thousand dollars each, they never would have had sex with each other while he watched. Again, that never would have happened. He only wished he had more money to give them to sexually play all day, every day.

He couldn't wait to move on the bed between them and have his wicked sexual, incestuous way with his sister and with his mother. Better than having sex with a prostitute, he couldn't wait to fuck his sister before fucking his mother in an incestuous, sexual threesome. Better than having sex with a high priced call girl, he couldn't wait for his sister and mother to suck his cock. Just as he couldn't wait to pound his sister's pussy and cum in her pussy, he couldn't wait to pound his mother's pussy and cum in her pussy too. Just as he couldn't wait to hump his sister's mouth, fuck her face, and cum in her mouth, he couldn't wait to hump his mother's mouth, fuck her face, and cum in her mouth too.

Routinely cumming four times in a day when masturbating himself, he'd easily match that feat today. While Jason stared at his sister eating his mother, their mother stared at her son masturbating himself. Something he always wanted to do, to masturbate in front of his mother and/or his sister, Jessica watched her son stroking himself to a harder erection while he watched his sister and mother having hot, lesbian sex. His mother stared at his erect prick in the way he had stared at her naked ass, tits, and pussy. Obviously, something he never would have experienced had he not found that bagful of money, in the way she stared at his engorged prick, his mother lusted over him in the way he lusted over his sister and over her.

# # # MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore # # #

Something out of Jerry Springer, if Jason hadn't experienced seeing his mother and his sister going at one another with his own eyes, he never would have believed it. Whoever said that money doesn't make one happy, was wrong. His definition of happiness, the money he found had already changed his life in more ways than he could have ever imagined.

If it wasn't enough seeing his sister and mother naked and his sister and mother seeing him naked, he couldn't believe his sister was having sex with their mother. He couldn't believe his sister was eating their mother's cunt and their mother soon would be eating his sister's cunt, too. While patiently waiting his turn, he couldn't believe he was about to have sex with not only his sister but also with his mother too.

'This is so hot,' thought Jason while watching his sister licking their mother's cunt in the way he couldn't wait to lick her cunt too.

He couldn't wait to eat his sister's pussy. He couldn't wait to eat his mother's cunt. His sexual fantasy come true, he'd love to finger both their pussies while licking their pussies. He'd love to give his sister and mother orgasms with his fingers and mouth before giving them more orgasms with his cock. Just as he couldn't wait for his sister to suck him while he fondled her big tits and fingered her erect nipples, he couldn't wait for his mother to suck him too. He couldn't wait to cum in both of their mouths and watch them swallow his cum.

While she licked their mother and fingered their mother with her right hand, he watched his sister reach up her left hand to feel their mother's big tits and finger their mother's erect nipples. There was something so very sexually exciting not only watching his sister eat their mother but also watching his sister feel and fondle their mother's breasts while fingering her nipples. As if his Jessica was a swinger at a swinger's party participating in a threesome, instead of being their mother, she lifted her head from the pillow to stare at her son masturbating. In the way she called him over to serve him supper every evening, she called him over to suck his cock.

"Give me some of that, Jason" said Jessica to her son while staring at his prick with sexual lust. "Give me your cock. Stick your hard, hairy prick in Mommy's mouth. Mommy needs to suck you while Jennifer eats me. Mommy needs to feel a stiff prick in her hand and in her mouth."

As if giving his mother a goodnight kiss, Jason moved closer to the bed and leaned over his mother's head. While her daughter continued licking her pussy, feeling her big breasts, and fingering her erect nipples, Jessica wrapped her long, manicured fingers around her son's cock. She stroked her son with lustful, incestuous passion in the way that her daughter licked her mother with lustful, incestuous passion. Then, adjusting her pillow to move her mouth closer to her son's prick, as if readying herself to suck on a sweet treat, Jessica kissed her son's prick and licked her son's prick while stroking her son's prick.

Done kissing and licking her son's penis, something she had done with so very many men before, she pulled his cock to her lips and inserted him inside of her mouth. His sexual fantasy come true, their mother was giving him a blowjob. The three of them were a chain of oral sex. Without embarrassment, shame, or guilt, Jessica took Jason's cock in her warm, wet, motherly mouth in the way her daughter's tongue and fingers were buried in her warm, wet, motherly pussy. In the way his mother was sucking him now, he couldn't wait for his sister to blow him later.

In the way she had sucked so very many men after work, she sucked her son and stroked her son while her daughter continued eating her cunt. A threesome of sexual pleasure, as soon as his sister removed her hands from her mother's breasts to concentrate more on eating her mother's pussy, Jason replaced her hands with his. Feeling and fondling his mother's big breasts, he pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples. While his mother continued stroking and sucking his cock, he had his wicked sexual way with her big, naked tits.

# # # MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore # # #

"Oh, Mom. Suck my cock. Blow me. That feels so good. I love your big tits. I love your hard, erect nipples," said Jason. "Suck me, Mom. Suck me. Suck my cock. That feels so unbelievable. Never have I ever had a blowjob as good as this," he said. "I hope you won't take this the wrong way, Mom, but you're the best cocksucker."

Jessica removed Jason's prick from her mouth to give him a wide smile before speaking.

"Thank you, Jason. I'll take that as a compliment. I love sucking your big, hard prick," she said taking him back in her mouth again. "I can't wait for you to cum in my mouth. I can't wait to swallow your cum."

After calling his mother the best cocksucker, obviously, by her reaction, making her jealous, Jennifer stopped licking her mother. As if a groundhog emerging from a hole, she poked up her head to watch her mother sucking her brother. As Jessica stroked and sucked her son, Jennifer delayed giving her mother an oral orgasm while watching her brother hump their mother's mouth and fuck their mother's face. Obviously, by what she said next, not believing that her mother was giving her brother such a great blowjob to earn the title of the best cocksucker, Jennifer couldn't help herself from bragging.

"Wait until I suck your cock, Jason," said Jennifer. "I'll rock your world," she said. "You won't believe the blowjob that I'll give you. I can't wait to suck you. I can't wait for you to cum in my mouth. I can't wait to swallow your cum."

As if she was pushing down toast in a toaster that popped up too early, Jessica pushed down on the back of her daughter's head again.

"Yes, we all know what a great cocksucking whore you are, Jennifer," said Jessica. "With you having sucked so very many pricks, we all know what a tremendous cocksucker you must be. But with cocksucking not something to be proud of by bragging about being the best cocksucker, you'd be better off finding a husband to marry you and to start a family," said Jessica.

Jennifer looked up at their mother to make a face while rolling her eyes and sighing.

"The apple doesn't fall from the tree, Mom. In the way you seemingly enjoy giving hand jobs and blowjobs, I do too," said Jennifer with attitude.

Jessica put a heavy hand to the back of her daughter's head again.

"Lick me, Jen. Lick my cunt. Lick now and talk later. I'm almost there," she said briefly removing her son's cock from her mouth to speak. She pressed down on the back of her daughter's pretty head again and mashed Jennifer's face in her warm, wet cunt again. "Now be a good daughter and lick your mother. Make Mommy cum. Mommy needs to cum."