Brother Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck Bec, that was amazing, but I really want to fuck you."

"Well I would be pretty disappointed if you didn't," she laughed as she stood from the floor and led her brother over to her bed.

Matt let Bec lay down on the bed and then knelt down beside her. Like a blind man reading his favourite text, Matt then proceeded to get to know his sister's body intimately with his hands, touching and caressing every inch of her. It was incredibly arousing for both of them as he ran his fingers and palms all over her skin, but avoided the obvious sexual areas until the very end.

Finally he touched her breasts and nipples again before letting his right hand trail down to her pussy, where he allowed two fingers to begin exploring her inner folds as he used his mouth on her right breast.

After sucking it briefly he kissed Bec and used his fingers on her clitoris. He kept kissing her, their tongues dancing together until she had cum hard and subsided again. Then he moved onto the bed and positioned himself between her willing and welcoming legs. With his hands either side of her, he watched her face as he pressed his cock against the slick entrance to her pussy and smoothly slid it home.

Bec allowed her brother to gently fuck her for a while before wrapping her legs around him and pulling herself forcefully against the thrusts of his cock. She begged him to fuck her harder and Matt obeyed, pumping and thrusting so that his cock slammed home within her pussy over and over again.

Bec loved feeling her brother fucking her hard, but wanted to feel him as deep as he would get inside her and so told her brother to fuck her from behind. She rolled over for him and got on her hands and knees before collapsing her chest to the bed, her arms stretched out before her. Matt slid in from behind and rammed his cock into her, his balls slapping against her each time he hit home.

Bec imagined that her hands were tied out in front of her and that she had no choice but to accept the fucking that she was getting. She was surprised by how much the image turned her on.

Matt looked down upon the gorgeous shape of his sister as her shoved his cock into her. She truly was beautiful he thought. He eyed her butt hole, wondering if she'd ever had anyone try and fuck her up the arse. Just the thought of it suddenly brought him over the edge of the climax that he'd been trying to forestall and his cock erupted just as he thrust home within his sister's pussy.

"Oh fuck!" Bec said as she felt his warm cum spray inside her. She started to cum in response to the feeling and she was overwhelmed by the pleasure. Matt quickly pulled his cock from her and the remainder of his sperm shot against her anus before dribbling down over her pussy. Bec collapsed completely onto the bed.

As she lay there recovering, Matt met his sister's eye.

"Fuck Bec, I'm sorry, fuck, I mean, shit," his mind was in turmoil.

"What?" she said, having not yet really finished with her orgasm.

""I fucking shot cum in you!" he said.

"I know, it felt awesome!" she said, smiling dreamily.

"Yeah, but Bec, fuck, are you on the pill?" Matt asked with a hint of panic in his voice.

Bec didn't answer, but her dreamy smile disappeared in a flash as the realisation hit home.

12