Brother Sister (Rewritten)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bec felt cheated. She led Josh up to her room and they spent the night together. When they awoke the next morning, Josh was clearly horny again, but Bec, remembering the disappointment of the night before, used her brother's presence and unknown location in the house as an excuse not to fuck. Josh accepted the argument and left a little later on when Bec had to leave for school.

--- +++ ---

"I guess you'll be needing a shower tonight," Bec said to her brother as they ate dinner together.

"If you don't mind, I missed out yesterday and I don't actually like to go too long without washing," Matt replied.

"I'll do you after we finish here," Bec said, unaware that the words 'do you' echoed in her brother's mind in a way that sent him rock hard.

When Bec entered the bathroom, her brother was waiting for her. His cock was already erect thanks to thoughts about being in the shower with his sister again.

"Does that thing ever go down?" Bec laughed, pointing at his cock.

"Well yeah, but normally it's had a little more attention than I've been able to give it lately," Matt said, blushing.

"Oh, I hadn't thought about that," Bec admitted. She went quiet as she thought about what it would be like if she was unable to sate her desires when she wanted to.

Without further discussion, they both made their way into the space of the shower, Bec wordlessly washing her brother's body, now conscious of his predicament and aware that if touching him was setting her body afire, then it must be at least equally difficult for him.

Matt watched his sister's hands caress his body and then followed the line of her arm up to her body. His eyes fixed on her breasts and he wanted more than anything to be able to rip off her top and see them in their bare naked glory.

"Matt?" Bec said, breaking his trance.

"Yeah?"

"Do you, do you um want me to help you, um, er oh God, do you want me to make you cum? Would it help you?" She finally managed to get out.

"Really?" he asked, his cock twitching as his mind started to chase down the full meaning of what his sister had just asked him.

"Yeah, I mean, if it's that bad for you, I guess I could wank you to release the tension."

"Wow, I, um, er, yeah," he said, nodding. "God you don't know what this means to me Bec," he said. "Thank you!"

Bec just nodded and took the soap in her hands, lathering them generously. She told Matt to stand so the water wasn't washing over his cock and slid her hands down over his shaft. Matt moaned. Bec marvelled again at how large and stiff her brother's dick was. She delighted in the sight of her hands sliding up and down his length, enjoying the way he thrust his hips at her soapy hand, fucking her fist. She used her other hand as well and Matt redoubled his efforts.

It didn't take a long time, but it sure seemed like it as Bec's hands moved over his cock again and again. She could tell from his breathing and insistent movement that he was close to cumming and started to wonder about where to aim him. There was a small part of her that wanted to shock him by having him cum all over her stomach, but the sensible part of her said just let it hit the shower.

"Fuck, I'm cumming Bec," Matt grunted and at the last second, she stepped in front of him so that end of his cock was pointed up against her stomach. His cum spurted out in a thick stream, hitting her tummy. It was more cum than Bec had ever seen a guy release. He pulsed again and again and Bec marvelled at how much he'd blown. She felt his warm seed as the water began to wash it down over her stomach and onto her bikini bottoms before flowing with the water down her legs.

"God Matt, that was huge," she said, looking at him finally.

"Well it has been awhile," he said sheepishly. "And thanks, I owe you big time sis, you're amazing." Bec blushed at the compliment, slightly bemused her brother had said the same thing her boyfriend had.

They shut the water off and got out, Bec sorting towels before helping her brother to dry himself. She made sure she dried his cock nicely, marvelling at how stiff he was again already. She was acutely aware of how wet she was. Making her brother cum had turned her on and she was starting to wonder whether she'd get away with doing it to him again, but thought it might be pushing things too far.

"How often do you usually masturbate?" Bec asked Josh as she rubbed the towel over her own body.

"Um every day pretty much, well before the accident that is," Josh replied, blushing.

"Well then, I guess we should keep the standard up then, shouldn't we," Bec laughed, enjoying the look of utter surprise that adorned his face.

"Well I don't know if we really should Bec, but given the ache I've had in my balls recently, if you're willing, I'll stand here while you do it to me," he replied.

"We'll see how we go then," Bec said, blushing.

--- +++ ---

Three days later Bec had wanked her brother in as many visits to the shower. Matt couldn't believe how lucky he was to have such a hot younger sister who was willing to look after his needs while Bec was thrilled she got to play with the biggest cock she had yet seen in her life. She'd pretty much stopped thinking about it being her brother and now saw it as a massive toy she got to play with daily.

That night as they showered together, Matt broached something he'd been chewing on for days.

"Bec, I have something to ask, but I'm not sure how you'll take it," Matt said as she started the process of scrubbing him down.

"Well, given I've started wanking you everyday, surely you can ask me anything by now," Bec laughed.

"Well okay then, no point beating around the bush." He took a deep breath before continuing, "Will you take your bikini top off?" he blurted out before holding his breath, waiting for her response.

Bec looked at him, a little stunned. "You know I really had no idea what to expect you to follow that up with, but that wasn't it," she said. "I need to think about it."

"That's cool and look, if you don't want to, I completely understand, I don't want you to feel pressured. It's just that we've been in here together for like a week now while you've been wanking me and its been awesome, but I've been fantasizing about seeing them every night. I fall asleep dreaming of what they might look and feel like."

Bec continued to wash her brother and while she did, wondered what it would mean for them if she agreed to his request. Would it stop at him just wanting to see her tits? He'd mentioned he dreamed of what they felt like as well. Did that mean once he'd seen them a couple of times he'd want to touch them? What about her pussy? Would he want to see that as well? She was surprised to find the line of thought was making her wet and turning her on despite the doubts it caused. After all, she'd seen him naked and was doing more than merely touching his cock. Then again she thought, with his arms all wrapped up in the bags to preserve his casts and bandages, it wasn't like he could touch her if he wanted to.

With the decision basically clicking into place in her mind, Bec reached behind her neck to where her bikini was tied and pulled on the string, releasing the top and allowing it to fall away from her breasts. Matt's jaw nearly hit the floor.

"Oh my god Bec, they're perfect," Matt said as he studied his sister's breasts. Bec blushed.

"You're just saying that so that I don't put them away again," she teased him.

"Nuh uh," he responded, "I've spent a lot of time looking at tits on the internet and for me, yours are just perfect. They're not so big that they're saggy, they're not so small that they hardly exist and your nipples, wow, they are nice and tight and small, perfect little light pink pointy caps for your boobs, not great big massive flat things."

"Geez, you've really spent some time thinking about this, haven't you?" Bec laughed as she listened to his praise of her breasts.

"Well yeah," he laughed back. "And thanks so much for letting me see them; I just wish my hands weren't sealed away."

"Well maybe if they weren't, I wouldn't have taken my top off," Bec said pointedly. She then took his cock in her hands and started to wank him.

"God that feels good," Matt told her, feeling her hands sliding along the length of his cock while his eyes remained glued to his sister's breasts. Bec felt hornier than she'd ever felt before, standing semi naked in front of her brother, his erection slipping between her hands. She started wondering again what it would be like to have his erection slip between her pussy lips, spreading her nice and wide as it penetrated her. Then Matt was cumming, his cock twitching and pulsing as it ejaculated, sperm spraying from its tip.

They dried off outside the shower and Bec said good night to Matt before rushing to her room. She quickly discarded her bikini and towel and jumped into bed, where her fingers danced merrily on her pussy. God she was wet. With two fingers slipping in and out of herself, she looked about the room, seeking something. Finally her eyes settled on the hair brush that was on her dresser. She moved quickly across the room and then returned to her bed, where she used the handle of the brush to penetrate her pussy.

She worked the handle in and out at a furious rate, the fingers of her other hand working her clit, while in her mind she imagined her brother driving his cock in and out of her.

Bec exploded; cumming like she'd never cum before. When she finally got out of bed to return her hair brush, she was surprised to see just how wet her bed was from her self-pleasuring. Sighing, she climbed back into bed to drift off to sleep, thoughts of her brother's cock filling her mind.

--- +++ ---

Josh picked Bec up to take her out to the movies with some of their other friends. They bought their tickets, then had some time to kill before the session started so went to the pub just down the road for a couple of drinks.

As a consequence, they were all a little tipsy as they made their way into the theatre to take their seats. Bec was horny and with a little alcohol in her system, her inhibitions weren't quite where they would normally have been. It wasn't long into the movie when she moved her hand to Josh's cock and started stroking it through his shorts.

Josh shifted his butt forward in his seat so Bec could have better access to his cock as her hand worked over it through his shorts. He couldn't believe how brazen she was being as she was usually a lot more reserved, particularly in public and around their friends.

Bec was enjoying herself and started to work at the fastenings of Josh's shorts. She wanted to get her hand inside and feel the flesh of his cock against her hand. As she concentrated on doing so, she was surprised to feel another hand touch her left leg. She suppressed the urge to jump, holding her breath and wondering what the fuck was happened but when she looked across to John who was sitting on the other side of her, found that he'd fallen asleep and his arm had slipped over the side of the rest, his palm coming to rest on Bec's thigh. At least it meant he wouldn't be paying any attention to what she did with Josh.

Slipping her hand inside Josh's shorts, she grabbed his cock and started to work at it with her hand, feeling his hard warm cock moving in her fist. She glanced at Josh's face. He was studiously trying to look like he was watching the movie while his cock was being worked over.

Bec could feel her pussy reacting to her daring and wished she had a way to satisfy herself. She considered masturbating right there and then, but didn't know how Josh would react so satisfied herself with playing with her boyfriend's cock.

It didn't feel like very long to Bec until Josh seemed on the verge of cumming and he started to try and suppress her movements. She sighed. She really wanted to make him cum in his pants, but he was insistent, pushing her had away. She could feel his pre-cum on her hand and brought it to her mouth and licked it clean, sighing again and settling her fist between her legs, rocking slightly in her seat. She tried to get Josh to put his hand between her legs, but he was too reluctant.

The movie ended a bit later and they all left the cinema.

"What now?" John asked of the group of friends.

"Pub again?" Bec suggested.

"Sure," Josh replied. A number of others agreed and they made their way into the bar. They enjoyed a few drinks and joked around, Bec trying a couple of times to tease Josh some more or to get him to slip his hand up her skirt to help with her aroused state, but he simply wouldn't engage with her like that in public.

"What's got into you tonight?" Josh asked her quietly in the taxi when her hand closed over his cock again.

"I'm horny silly," Bec laughed.

"Well yeah, obviously and like, that's not a bad thing, but like, in public? I can't deal with that Bec. I like things private, just the two of us.

"But it's so exciting," Bec replied.

"You've never been like this before Bec."

"I know, it's crazy right? Its like a switch flipped in the cinema or something, I'm crazy horny babe. Like, I could suck your dick right now quite happily."

"Bec!" Josh hissed, pushing her hand away and glancing forward to see the taxi driver grinning in the rear-vision mirror.

"Spoil sport," Bec accused him.

"No, I just think you've maybe had more to drink than you should have. We can have plenty of fun when we get to my place."

The rest of the trip was passed in silence after Josh refused to entertain any of Bec's advances. It was almost enough to kill Bec's mood.

When they arrived at Josh's house she pounced on him the minute they were inside, spearing her tongue into his mouth and kissing him hard, driven by the need in her loins. She jumped up and wrapped her legs around him, nearly causing him to tumble, but he saved them both and managed to steady himself as Bec's crotch ground against him.

After a few moments of intense kissing Josh lowered her back to the ground. "My parents are home Bec, we gotta be careful," He whispered urgently.

"Back yard then?" Bec asked eyes glinting with adventure.

"Er no, too risky. My room," Josh told her. He took her hand and led her through to his bedroom. As soon as the door was closed behind them Bec was pushing him back on his bed and stripping his clothes from him. She eagerly took his cock in her mouth, but after not very long at all, he was pushing her away, warning her that he'd cum if she didn't stop. She tried to keep going, happy to have him explode in her mouth, but he told her he wanted to save his orgasm for when they fucked.

She relented and moved back up his body to kiss him, enjoying the feel of his hands as they wandered her body. She happily let him roll her onto her back and remove her clothes and sighed happily when she felt his condom-cloaked cock slide within her soaked, needy pussy.

After a very short time though it was clear he wasn't going to last. She tried to slow him to have him prolong things, but he clearly wasn't interested in much more than his own orgasm once he was within her.

As they lay together afterward, her suggestions of a round two were fobbed off due to 'exhaustion' so she grabbed her things, arranged for a taxi and went home frustrated and disappointed.

--- +++ ---

The following night, Matt waited for his sister in the bathroom. She'd been out with friends the night before and so Matt had missed out on his nightly wank. He was certainly looking forward to making up for it tonight.

When Bec walked into the bathroom, he barred up immediately. She was only wearing a pair of panties; not even a bikini bottom, but a pair of low-rise briefs he thought must have only just barely covered any pubic hair she might have and her breasts stood proudly before her, her nipples stiff and erect.

She was business-like as she set about running the water and soon Matt was standing beneath the cascading flow, his hands wrapped in plastic bags. Bec stood outside the shower until he was ready for her to enter and then to her brother's complete and utter surprise, she slid the panties off and stepped into the shower, naked.

"I think we're past the need for them," she said by simple way of explanation as Matt struggled to find the words to ask the question he clearly wanted to get out.

Bec set about washing her brother, acutely aware of how it seemed a step naughtier now that she was naked as well. Her brother's massive erection felt good in her hands as she slid them up and down its length. She washed him several times, letting the shower wash all the soap off each time before lathering up and starting again. Bec had been thinking hard about this and was enjoying building him up and then letting him ease off. She started washing his legs and dropped down to her knees to wash around his ankles and feet. When she was finished, she reached out and grabbed his cock while her head was level with it. Matt looked down at the contact and at that point, Bec opened her mouth and sucked her brother's cock between her lips.

Matt didn't react. He was too stunned. He stared down past his chest to where his little sister's mouth was sliding up and down his stiff dick. He'd never felt so horny in his life. Each time she did something new to him, it was as if he had never experienced it before, nor felt anything quite so spectacular.

He knew he should stop her. There was no way she should be sucking him. But it felt so amazing that he couldn't bring himself to do it. He just watched her mouth working on him and when she glanced up at him with her mouth full of his cock, he grinned; and came, erupting, spurting his seed into his sister's mouth, shooting it to the back of her throat.

Bec swallowed. She took her brother's cum in her mouth and then she swallowed it. She felt dirty and horny and insanely alive. Then she stood up and rubbed her naked body against his and Matt marvelled at the feel of his sister's firm wet breasts against his chest and stomach.

"Fuck Bec," he said when she finally stepped away from him a little.

"I know," she said. "I can't believe it, but I wanted to more than anything, so I did. Is that okay?"

"Probably not," he replied and her face soured, "But I didn't stop you because nothing I've ever done ever felt as good as that. I wanted it Bec." She smiled at him.

"Good. Just don't tell anyone." Matt insisted here was no way in hell he was about to do that as Bec dried them both with a towel. Then she went into her room to spend some quality time with her hairbrush, the lingering taste of her brother's cum reminding her exactly what she had just done.

--- +++ ---

"Josh, can we talk for a bit?" Bec asked as her boyfriend started attacking her pants.

"That sounds ominous," he said, with a slightly nervous laugh.

"Not ominous, I just think communicating is important."

"Okay," he said hesitantly.

"I've really been enjoying our time together, but I kind of feel like well, like I'm not getting a fair deal."

"What do you mean?" Josh asked, clearly not following her.

"In the ... in the bedroom so to speak."

"I don't get it."

"Okay, well when we've had sex and fooled around, its like as soon as you cum, we're done. Like, you don't seem to put any effort into making me feel as good as you do. Like, you know, giving me an orgasm."

"You don't cum when I do?" Josh asked, clearly genuinely surprised.

"No, I don't."

"Oh, okay. I thought ... well I thought you did, you always seem so happy."

"Well, at least now I've told you maybe we can do something about it?"

"Of course," Josh said.

"Awesome," Bec replied and happily resumed kissing him. They fooled around for a while, gradually removing each other's clothes and happily exploring each other's bodies. When she started sucking on his cock though, it quickly became clear that not a lot had changed. Before she'd been sucking him very long he was again pushing her away protesting that he wanted to cum while fucking her. Bec relented, backing off her oral attentions to keep him from cumming, but once he was inside her pussy, he barely lasted again, quickly filling the condom.