Brother to Brother Ch. 07

Story Info
Their perfect weekend comes to a close.
2.2k words
4.57
66.9k
49

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 07/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7- Their perfect weekend comes to a close.

AIDEN

I woke up to the feeling of Carter rubbing my leg. I slowly opened my eyes to see him kneeling between my legs, gently feeling my thighs.

Seeing me get up, he leaned in for a kiss and spoke, "Finally. Good morning little bro."

I rubbed my eyes and replied, "How long have you been up?"

He thought for a bit, "Um, about an hour or so?"

Surprised, I asked, "An hour? What have you been doing for an hour?"

He blushed a little then admitted, "Watching you sleep. You're were just so peaceful that I didn't want to wake you." Just then he smirked, "Did you know that you touch yourself while you sleep?"

I rubbed his chest, "Oh yeah?"

He rubbed me back, "Yeah." He started to kiss my neck, "First you start to rub your chest, and lightly play with your nipples." He moved down and gently licked each nipple. He looked up, "Like this." Continuing his story, he moved down to my crotch, "Then you move your hand down towards your soft cock and start rubbing it, ever so slightly." Sure enough, he started took my soft dick in his hand. "I watched as it grew in your hand and you started to jerk it a few times."

I sat up as he continued to jerk me, asking, "So what did I do next?"

He smirked, "Well, eventually you stop before you get close. You then bring your hands back to your sides and you cock shrinks down to its normal size."

I took my cock in my hand and gently slapped it on his tongue and pleaded, "It's aching for you."

He flashed me that famous Carter smile that made me weak in the knees and started to take my cock in his mouth. By now, he was able to take it all the way down with ease. I watched and felt as the tip of my dick disappeared in his throat; a feeling that almost made me cum instantly. I eased up a bit, then started to thrust my cock deeper into his throat, each time feeling as if I was going deeper and deeper. Carter stared at me as I fucked his mouth, telling me with his eyes that he wanted more and more. Every so often, he could gag and pull out, leaving a trail of spit from my cock to his mouth. The more he gagged, the more his eyes started to water.

As he rubbed his eyes, I told him that I was close. And after giving me a nod, I started to fuck his mouth faster and faster. I closed my eyes and tried to suppress my need to cum; making that feeling of ecstasy last as long as I could. But as Carter pushed his head up against my cock once more; his lips grazing my short pubes, I completely lost it. With a load moan, I sprayed my huge load inside his mouth. I watched him as he closed his eyes, locked his lips around my pulsating cock and tried to suck up every last drop that spewed down his throat. But it was all too much; streams of cum started seeping out of his lips and began running down his chin.

I watched in amazement as my brother greedily fed himself the cum that missed his mouth: wiping it up with his fingers, and then licking them dry. He ate everything, then looked up to me with his sweet blue eyes, like a kid who finished all his ice cream and begged for more. God, I wish I could give him more.

He licked his fingers once more than commented, "Ever since last night, when I got just a taste of your juice; I knew I'd be wanting more."

I smiled and leaned in to kiss those cum stained lips, "Carter, just seeing you with a mouth full of my cum and see it dripping down your chin were almost enough to make me blow again."

He looked up at me and replied, "I still have an erection that needs some attention."

I looked back and smoldered, "Let me take care of that." And he stood up on his feet, leaving me on my knees. I took his cock in my mouth, tasting the pre-cum that dripped out like sweet syrup. I looked up at him, making sure that he watched as I tried to take it all in. Though we were the same in thickness, Carter's was a bit longer. I choked up a bit, finding my limit and started to bob my head back and forth. God did his dick feel good in my mouth; it's like it always belonged there. I brought my hand up to his ass, cupped it and pushed him in closer to my mouth. He let out a moan and started to thrust forward, almost pulling all the way out.

He too was breathing hard as he talked to me, "Aiden. I-I, I'm close baby. I can feel it!"

I pulled off, and rested the tip of his cock on my tongue as he grabbed it and started to beat it off. I looked up at him and watched him tremble and quiver as he beat himself off. I instructed, "Feed me, Cater. I want it."

Those last words brought him over the edge. Cum spilled out of his dick, coating my tongue, the back of my throat and my lips. His dick just kept blasting load after load as I hungrily sucked them up and held it in my mouth. Carter jerked his cock a last time, getting ever drop onto my tongue. I held onto his hip and made sure he watched as I stuck out my cum soaked tongue and displayed it to him before I swallowed ever last drop of his sweet seed. I leaned my head back and felt it ooze down my throat.

He controlled himself to ask, "How is it buddy?"

I shook my head and licked up whatever cum was left in my mouth, "Too good."

He leaned down to kiss me, "Fuck Aiden, it's as if every climax just gets more and more intense. They're wearing me out!"

I rubbed his chest, "I can't agree with you more."

He took me by the hand and sat on the couch. I sat beside him, interlocking out legs as we held hands.

I looked at him and asked, "Carter? What are we going to do when Mom and Dad get back?"

He caressed my arm and replied, "Honestly, Aiden. I don't know what we're going to do." I looked away for a second; uneasy about how things would be when we'd have to go back to reality. Just then, as if he was reading my mind, Carter reassured me, "But I sure as hell know that this isn't going to slow don't. This isn't going to stop little bro. We'll just have keep this...all of this, to ourselves. They'll never know."

I smiled, "It's just like you said before: this will be between us, brother to brother."

He nodded then let out a sigh, "I guess, right now, we'll just have to enjoy the time we have alone."

CARTER

We picked up our blanket and removed any evidence our little living room sleep-over. I sat back as Aiden cooked lunch for the two us and we spent the day bonding. We went through old pictures, relived our favorite memories and mostly just talked. There wasn't even a moment of silence throughout the entire afternoon. Every now and then I looked out the window and thought how I could be this lucky: how I could get a brother, a best-friend and a boyfriend all rolled into one. But as we cleaned up and prepped for our parent's return, a feeling that our perfect little weekend would come to a crashing halt swept my mind. I knew that we couldn't last, being as passionate and loving as we were, under our parents' roof for long. And so I needed to find a solution...I needed to find it fast.

We were sitting on my bed, listening to our old favorite songs when I asked Aiden about his future. He had a puzzled look on his face as he answered, "I don't know bro. I guess right now, I'm trying to figure things out, but it's hard."

I looked at him and reassured, "Of course it's hard right now Aiden: it's hard because there's so much going on with your life. What's important right now is that you set a plan of what you want to do...So what do you want to do?"

He looked back at me and thought, "Well, I've always wanted to something in the arts. I was even accepted that Art school in the city and it's supposedly one of the best in the nation. I'm just still unsure about it."

I rested my hand on his shoulder, "What makes you unsure about it? Honestly, I've known you all my life and I see how much potential you have to make something special. You have this great opportunity that's right in front of you and just waiting for you to claim it."

He shook his head, "I guess I just don't know if I'm good enough. I'm scared that I'll make this big decision and fail. I mean, you know how hard it is!"

I moved my head to catch his gaze, "Aiden, listen to me. You are good enough and don't ever tell yourself that you're not. I had my struggles but I pushed through and I knew that I was going to be okay because I had my family supporting me. Mom, dad and I will always be there for you, rooting for you."

He smiled and I saw a single tear run down his cheek, he hugged me close, "Thank you so much Carter. You always seem to believe in me when I can't even believe in myself. I think- I think I'm going to do it. I'm going to call that Art school and accept their admission. I know it'll be hard, but I'll just have to work. And when it gets hard, I'll know that I'll have you, mom and dad supporting me."

I held back my own tears, "I'm proud of you buddy. You sure have come a long way!"

He nodded and wiped his eyes, "Me? What about you? You're starting a great internship at this successful law firm next week! You're making a name for yourself!"

I blushed a little and smiled, "I guess we're both starting new chapters." And as I looked over at him and heard the lyrics to our favorite songs in the background, I knew that this would just be the start of something far greater.

AIDEN

When we hit the last track on what seemed to be the tenth album we were playing, we looked out to see the pitch black sky. I was in my favorite position: snuggled up against Carter with my head resting on his chest, his strong arms holding me tight but still gentle at the same time. He had his eyes closed when I slowly got up.

He opened his eyes and asked, "Mmm, what time is it?"

I looked over and answered, "Just about 11."

He stretched and commented, "We'd better go to bed. Mom and Dad are coming in early tomorrow." I sat back down and started to get comfortable, when he continued, "That means that we have to sleep in our own beds."

I frowned a little, "You're right. I mean we can't exactly have Mom and Dad walk in to see us cuddled up in the same bed." I leaned in and gave him a long and satisfying kiss.

He looked deep into my eyes, "Goodnight."

I looked back and repeated, "Goodnight, Carter." And with that, I walked to my room, turned off the lights and lied there motionless. I closed my eyes and fell asleep fairly quickly, but something wasn't right. As I slept, I had dreams of Carter flood my lonely mind and I started to toss and turn. Not being able to take it anymore, I sat up and shook my head. I just couldn't fall asleep without him, I felt so alone and helpless. I stood up and felt so childish as I walked towards the door headed to Carter's bed. I had turned the knob and opened the door when I saw Carter walking out of his room and headed towards mine.

We kissed in the pitch black hallway and I asked him, "Couldn't sleep either?"

He held rubbed my arms, "Not even a little. Maybe we could just sleep together tonight and wake up before they come tomorrow."

I sighed in relief, "I was hoping you'd say that." And we walked back to his room where we lied side by side. He slowly wrapped his arms around me and I pushed myself closer to him. There, I felt our bodies up against each other; I felt his heartbeat against me and as I closed my eyes, I knew that this was how it was supposed to be.