Brother Wolves Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes dear, those were my favorite sleepwear. And in the next year, you'll thank me too. Caitlyn sent.

Suni gasped. And Mari was concerned. Suni dashed out in search of her mother-in-law. Mari followed. Caitlyn sat in her office waiting, When Suni entered, she smiled. "No, you are not expecting yet, but you will be soon. " Caitlyn whispered.

Suni was disappointed, but Caitlyn hugged her close. "You think Dreya is spoiled. When you have your pups, a more indulging father you will never meet." She whispered.

Suni and Mari shared a laugh, and were so happy to have such wonderful in laws. Dreya and Naru were so excited when Grandma Caitlyn gave them the gifts she had bought for them. Dreya held the princess doll she bought her so tightly and called the doll Gammy. Naru saw his stuffed wolf toy and called it Goom. Mari laughed and wondered what her mate would think of his new namesake.

Soon, the caretakers came to help the young ones dress for dinner. Suni and Mari were a bit hesitant at first. But the kids' reaction to the young woman made her smile. Lisa took the children and the when decided to take some time and finish freshening up.

Soon the four women met, with other members of the clan and everyone talked. Caitlyn was extra boisterous and bragged on her new daughters. She even told everyone she was planning two ceremonies instead of one. She was determined that all four of her boys have a ceremony. Suni and Mari shared a look and laughed.

Ciara was so happy. Gao stopped smiling. She decided to simply go to her room. "Thank you, Caitlyn and ladies for allowing me to accompany you. I had a wonderful time. I'm heading to my room. You should spend time with your families."

Gao stood to leave as the men returned. Conor smiled and greeted his friend. He knew she hurt, and he would be forever grateful. "Gao, you can't leave yet. We are about to have dinner, and want to share our stories with you."

Brecken and Rayan shared a look. If Dad got to talking, he'd tell everything. Andrew saw the look the brothers shared and laughed. Instantly, he stopped beside Gao. She did not pull away and his wolf preened. "Please, Gao. Will you join us tonight? You won't believe what these guys put me through." He added.

The males understood what Andrew was doing. Gao suspected that he wanted her to stay by his side as well. This time, she needed to be alone. "I'm sorry. I can't. I need time alone." She added before fleeing from the room.

Andrew froze at first, then he followed.

"Gao, look, I know about your brother. I know there is nothing I can say to relieve your pain, but I want you to know that I'm here." Andrew spoke as she continued to walk away.

Gao turned around, "Have you ever lost someone that was all you had in this world?'" She asked.

Andrew faced his mate. And answered, "No, I haven't, but I have lost loved ones. Fortunately, I had my pack and siblings to help me through. Let me help you. Don't push me aw..." Gao's face scrunched up.

"You have not lost the last person that shared your blood. You were not left alone. You don't know how this feels. I wish he had succeeded in killing me because then I wouldn't be hurting." Gao declared as tears flowed freely down her cheeks. Caitlyn sobbed, because Gao's pain was so raw. Conor moved to her side. Brecken and Rayan moved to get Andrew.

No, stay away. Andrew sent.

"Gao, don't say that. Never say that" Andrew whispered. Her dragon rose and faced the wolf.

"I have her now. She will rest. We need you wolf, but not if you think you can walk away. I won't have her hurting anymore than she already is." The dragon explained.

His wolf growled as she turned away. Gao. He sent.

I know who you are. So does my human, but she is grieving. Until, she can function, we cannot be with you. The dragon sent.

Wait, you can reach me mentally? Andrew sent, surprised

The dragon sighed, I have waited decades to meet you. You are ours. Wait for us. Then Gao went into her room.

Andrew watched her walk away as Brecken and Rayan joined him. During the day, the men talked. They understood that Andrew's wolf recognized Gao as his mate. Curiously, Brecken asked could a wolf and dragon mate. After all, they were two different species. Aidan laughed, "I'm dragon, as is Layton and our mate is a werecat. We've mated and are expecting young ones. Why can't they mate?" He teased.

Andrew was annoyed at first, but soon realized that Brecken was not intending to disrespect him in anyway. Conor spoke and explained that all creatures that were shape shifters were intrinsically human, so humans could marry other humans. The males accepted his explanation and went about their day.

The men had to get their suits and the brothers asked Brecken and Rayan to stand for them. The wolves were honored. The men selected similar tuxedoes. As his guest, Conor insisted that Andrew purchase a new suit as well. "Besides, when you convince Gao to mate with you, she will deserve a ceremony and I will be honored to sponsor it." Conor explained.

Standing outside of her door, listening to her sob, broke Andrew's heart. He had to comfort her in some way. Her dragon recognized him, and soon she would acknowledge him as well. Tomorrow as the gathering for the ceremony began, Andrew would not leave her side. He had a request. He needed to speak with Caitlyn.

The three males returned and Andrew faced Caitlyn. "Mrs. MacLean, place me beside her. I need to sit with Gao. I am asking you to please grant this one small request."

Caitlyn smiled, "She is strong. She'd hurting right now and it won't be easy. I like her with you though. So yes, Andrew. Your place is beside her."

Andrew smiled and thanked his hostess. Ciara yawned, as did Mari and their mates insisted that they rest. Suni told Mari she'd take care of Naru, so she could simply lie down. The two women left and Suni and Rayan corralled the young ones. Andrew looked back towards Gao's room, and decided that no matter what, she would know she was not alone anymore.

Conor and Caitlyn shared a look. This would be interesting.

~~~~THE END OF CHAPTER SEVEN~~~~

12