Brotherly Duties: The Next Day

Story Info
The day after a brother cheers up his coed sister.
2.8k words
4.37
124.5k
25

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been a few years since writing Brotherly Duties. For the most part my account of when my sister and I first got together seemed to be well received. I finally took the time and effort to recount the next day's activity. Again, please feel free to let me know what you think; I am open to all forms of constructive criticism.

*

I woke that day to a pounding headache. Someone had dumped an ashtray in my mouth while I was sleeping and while I didn't think I was going to throw up, my stomach was not in the best of shape. Of course I also had a raging hard-on. I'm not sure if all guys experience this or not, but it is not uncommon for me to wake up after a night of drinking, needing to piss like a racehorse, my cock hard as a rock, and me too sick or lazy to get up and relieve myself. Normally when posed with a situation like this I would stroke myself until I cum and drift off to blissful sleep again. Typically feeling much, much better when I awoke.

So this particular day back in the late 1980's was no exception, my roommate was gone for the weekend, and figuring this was my ticket back to sleep, reached down and proceeded to work my magic. I had let my mind wander down roads of memory with one naked girl leading to the next and that was when I pictured my sister. She was totally naked and half sitting on me with both of her hands reaching between my legs holding my cock!

I half sat up in bed blinking and trying to arrange my thoughts. My hard-on was forgotten for the moment and a panic was building in my chest. That last memory was recent, as a matter of fact it was from the night before when something unexpected happened and resulted with me and Jodi, my sister, ending up in this very bed. I had then looked around the room with bleary eyes and what was most likely a very comically confused look.

I was the only one there, the place was empty. My clothes were scattered around the room, including on the makeshift bar that my roommate built. There was no sign of any girl clothes and of course no girl either. I struggled with my thoughts trying to make sense of what I think happened the night before. I remembered the party, playing drinking games, searching for and then finding my sister who was crying in a back room. Feeling it was my duty as her brother to cheer her up and things going much farther than intended. A quick walk back to my dorm room and then...

Could it be true? If it is, then where is she? What is she thinking? Does she hate me for what happened? All these thoughts had thundered through my head when the pressure from my bladder finally gave me a shot of pain that couldn't be ignored any longer. I grimaced and rolled out of bed and walked over to my closet, my piss-hard-on bobbed and was still as hard as ever with no signs of going down.

I wrapped a towel around myself and holding my shaving kit and shampoo strategically to hide my hard-on, I stumbled out into the hallway and across to the floor's only bathroom. I didn't bother with the urinals, I headed strait for the showers and jumped in the first empty one. The warm water felt great and the rising steam helped clear my head somewhat. The best part was that I didn't have to hold back the pressure on my bladder anymore. The golden stream arced across the shower stall and was washed away.

Flashes of the previous night replayed in my mind, such as the look on Jodi's face as she walked towards me for that first unsisterly kiss, the taste of her neck, and the feel of her squirming under me in my bed. Even though my hard-on had finally subsided, these thoughts were brining it back to attention so I tried to concentrate on where she could be right now and what she was thinking.

I had just started brushing my teeth when the thought struck me that I didn't use a rubber last night. I had to prop myself up against a shower wall, I had become woozy and my legs didn't feel strong enough to keep me standing. The worst possible scenarios were racing through my mind, my sister becoming pregnant, the shame of our family, the possibility of deformed or otherwise unhealthy baby due to our incest. My stomach could not handle the stress and I then vomited all over the shower stall.

After I got control of myself I finished cleaning up and hurried to my room to get some sweat pants on. My dorm had only one shared phone on our floor so I used it to call my sister's room at a neighboring college where she was lucky enough to have a personal phone she shared with her roommate. Her roommate had then told me she wasn't in; she had gone for a jog with her friends Lucy and Peg. I was then assured that she would tell Jodi that I had called and wanted to talk to her.

Worry clawed at me back in my dorm room after I had jumped back in bed and tried to sleep off the hang over. Even though I was worried my thoughts kept replaying my favorite moments from the night before until I finally drifted off to sleep.

Knocking at the door woke me up and when I shuffled over and opened it my sister breezed past me into the room. She didn't look pissed off at me and that was a great relief. She was smiling and I have to admit she looked great! She was wearing jean skirt with big pockets and a white V-necked button down shirt that showed off her cleavage quite well, then a band of red cloth tied her long blond hair back from her face. I wondered why I never realized how sexy her legs looked before. She has been jogging since she was a freshman in high school and it shows. She grabbed a chair from my roommate's desk and turned it around to face me before sitting down. I shut the door and stumbled back over to my bed falling into it and still not feeling 100% like I should.

Jodi arched an eyebrow and smiling at me she asked, "So I hear you wanted to talk to me?"

I blushed and feeling the heat in my face replied, "Uhm, yeah, ah... I wanted to apologize for last night.. I um ah.. I or we.. um." That was about all I could stumble out because as I talked her smile got bigger and bigger and I wasn't sure what to say next.

"You should apologize!" she then said. "I was ready for another go this morning and I couldn't wake your dumb ass up!"

Stunned I stammered "But Sis you're not serious are you? But.. I mean what if.. I mean we didn't use protection, what if.. you know!"

At this my sister laughed a high and extremely sexy/sweet laugh and then said "You dork, I have been on the pill for almost 3 years."

Relief washed through me and I then rubbed my hands across my face as the feeling of dread evaporated from my chest and stomach. I looked up to see my sister stroll to the door and lock it then twirl around, her skirt billowing up a bit, and walk slowly back to the chair looking back at me with a look on her face I have never seen before.

"You owe me you know." She said with one corner of her mouth curved up in a devious smile. "I think my big brother deserves a bit of punishment for leaving me hungry for more this morning."

"I do?" was the only thing that my slow brain could think of to say as I watched her intently.

Again that high pitched laugh and then she said, "You stay right there, if you even try to get up I am going to leave, do you understand my rules?"

"Uh... yeah." was my brilliant and witty response.

At this she flashes me a winning smile and uses her toes to slip off her shoes pushing them to the side out of her way. She then slowly spreads her legs apart, sliding her hands down the insides of her thighs, each time they slide up the skirt slides up slightly farther. She bends forward licks her red lips and I notice as her shirt billows forward she isn't wearing a bra.

"Does big brother like what he sees?" she coos at me.

"Uh... hell yeah!" was another of my brilliant responses.

The front of my sweat pants start to tent as this taboo show gets rolling and only one thought echoes through my mind "How lucky am I.. how fucking lucky am I..."

She les go with a very throaty giggle and with her eyes burning into mine she rubs one hand up her body, across her stomach, over her heaving right breast and to the top button on her V-necked shirt. Slowly button by button that hand works its way down her front while her other hand continues to stroke up and down her leg. At the first peek of her white lacy panties I have to adjust my cock which has become tangled in the folds of my sweatpants.

"Ah, is that because of little old me?" my sister asked in a seductive voice.

All I could do was nod dumbly and keep watching.

Her shirt is now unbuttoned all the way to the point it is tucked into her skirt. So both hands return to the insides of her legs and slowly pull the skirt up and over her lap, showing me her perfectly white lacy panties with a triangular patch slightly visible just above the mount of her pussy. With her hands fanned to either side she used her thumbs to brush over that steadily dampening mound and when I stole a quick glance away to her face she was biting her lower lip and tracing the outline of my cock with her eyes.

When her thumbs slipped under the edges of her panties to brush up and down her mound I then started to rub my cock slowly through the fabric of my sweatpants.

My sister closed her eyes and used her right hand to rub up and under her shirt baring her left breast. She quickly licked her fingertips then proceeded to rub small circles around her left nipple, teasing it with an occasional quick pull. Her left hand stayed at her crotch, pushing aside her panties and using two fingers to slowly rub her moist slit.

At this I groan, and rub my cock with more force. She looks so incredibly hot that I am having trouble breathing and my head is swimming with thoughts of what I want to do to her body.

She then pulls her white shirt from under her skirt and finishes unbuttoning it. She leaves it on, but open and off to each side, her hands cupping both full wonderful tits and with her mouth slightly parted in a slight smile she pointed each breast in turn at me and pretends to cock and fire them like a gun. This brings out another throaty giggle in my sis, and she slowly stands and unzips the zipper on the side of her jean skirt.

She wasted no time after removing her skirt and stripped off her panties as well, throwing them onto my hand that is rubbing my cock. I lift them to my face and give them a sniff. I can smell her sent and I want nothing more than to have the real thing. I set the panties respectfully aside, and then kicking and squirming I removed my sweatpants and kicked them from the bed, the whole time sticking to the rules by not sitting up or getting off the bed. I now have the freedom to stroke my cock in earnest.

My sister then struck a pose I know I had seen in one dirty magazine or another. She turned around kneeling on the chair and bent over the back using one arm on the desk to steady herself. The other hand was reaching around behind her and rubbing up and down the length of her meaty slit. She had an excited look as she stared back at me watching my hand stroke my cock and I could see that her fingers were getting more and more slick as she watched me.

"God your killing me over here," I hoarsely croaked and I meant it. I thought my heart was going to explode if I didn't get to touch her soon.

She gave me a huge smile at that point and got up from her kneeling position. I thought she was moving over to the bed but she sat down on the chair again instead and using both of her hands used one to rub her clit while the other slowly penetrated her pussy.

Her legs were spread and held up in the air while her breathing became more labored. She kept her eyes locked on my cock and I noticed that if I started stroking more quickly she would finger fuck herself more quickly too. If I slowed down she would follow suite. After minutes of this game went by, she gave up and rubbed her clit vigorously, shortly thereafter groaning and giving small whole body shudders.

All I could do was keep watching, loving every minute but in agony that I couldn't participate more directly.

Her breathing was slowing down again and she lowered her legs. With a snort and small laugh she giggled at me saying "I guess I have punished you enough, do you want your reward for being a good big brother?"

I nodded and with a shaky voice said, "Oh yes, please."

My sis strolled over to me and indicating that I should scoot down the bed she removed my hand from my cock and threw a leg over my body, straddling my chest. With a crooked smile she shivered when I grabbed both cheeks of her ass with my hands, groping and squeezing. Then with my help pulling her, she scooted up my chest resting her pussy on my face and her hands grasping my hair.

I was in heaven. It was the best pussy I had ever tasted and her squirming around and groaning was more fulfilling than any other fuck I had ever had up to that point in my life. The sides of my face and the bed under my head and neck was soaked and I was running my hands anywhere I could grasp, from her perfect tits down to her sensitive toes.

My sis tried to reach behind her and stoke my cock but the angle was awkward and rather than risk hurting me she gave up and just road my face, with her hands on the headboard.

With her body giving small shudders and convulsions she slowly lifted herself from my face and on her knees walked backwards until just pass my crotch. She was breathing heavy and panting, but still smiling. She reached up and pulled the red cloth from her hair freeing it to fall around her face and shoulders. She then wrapped the cloth around the base of my cock making a large double knot and a small bow. She winked at me, then lifted herself up and then slowly slid down the length of my shaft, impaling herself on me.

When her pussy fully engulfed my cock I noticed the knot she made was now pressed against her clit. I tried to help but I have to admit that there wasn't much I could do. She ground herself up and down my cock, each downward thrust brushing across the knot she tied and then back up again. In the end I gave up trying to help and just rested the flats of my palms against her nipples and as she road me, her movements rubbed them up and down the length of my hand. I watched her face contort and sweat drip down onto me, occasionally gasping as she drove us both to the brink several times and then at last over the brink.

When it was over, she laid herself down next to me and I kissed her for the first time since she came through my door that morning. I then said the only thing I could think of, "That was fucking awesome sis, FUCKING awesome!"

She smiled and kissed my nose. We took a quick nap but we couldn't spend the whole day in bed because my roommate was due back that afternoon. I knew though that things had changed between us forever and this would not be the last time we would be together. We just had to keep everyone from finding out about us. Well not everyone, but that is a story for another time.