Brothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck that virgin ass!" Simon urged, as he saw me positioning my dick at my brother's entrance. There was a chorus of agreement. Fine, they all wanted it fast and rough? I'd make them all happy.

I plunged my cock into my brother's tight, virgin hole. Jesse cried out loudly and tried to writhe away from me.

"Don't run away from my cock, Jess." I ordered, grabbing his hips and holding him in place. His asshole was tighter than anything I could remember. It squeezed my dick and only added to my excitement.

I began fucking my little brother. I started off at a moderate pace, but at the urging of my team, I began fucking him savagely. I ignored my brother's loud cries of pain and fucked him without abandon.

"Fuck his virgin ass Michael! Make him take it!" I did. His asshole gripped my cock, and I moaned with every thrust. I filled his asshole, plunging my entire thick length into him. I was fucking him furiously, slamming my eight inches into him without mercy. Then I noticed a tear slip out from his eye. He was whimpering.

I slowly pulled my length from him. We were both panting.

I waited one agonizing second. My brother caught his breath and looked up at me.

Then, I slammed my entire length back into his no-longer virgin hole. My brother cried out again, but this time it wasn't in pain. There was a chorus of excitement from my team. I fucked him harder, making sure each thrust hit my intended target.

I was moaning with each jerk of my hips. My brother's cries of pleasure turned to screams of ecstasy and his now fully erect cock was bouncing as I pounded him. I could feel my own orgasm building in my stomach as I fucked my little brother raw.

The boys in the circle were all jerking at incredible speeds now. I knew they couldn't last much longer. My brother began stroking himself too, and he looked me in the eyes once more. I knew he wasn't thinking straight, neither was I. I decided to torture him further still, I wanted to hear him beg for me. I slowed my pace to an agonizingly slow speed. My brother groaned.

"Fuck me! Fuck me Michael, don't stop! Please!" He cried, throwing his head back as he stroked himself. He was trying to fuck himself on my cock, like the little slut that he was, but I held his thighs in place.

"I didn't hear you Jesse." I said quietly, sending an evil grin his way.

"I need you to fuck me, please Michael! I want your cock!" He was screaming now, his voice was going raw. I was satisfied.

I slammed my cock back into him, making sure I hit his prostate. My brother eagerly stroked his cock as I pounded him relentlessly once more.

Suddenly, my brother let out a loud gasp. He threw his head back, his body arched off the ground. He screamed as his orgasm hit him, and his cock sent long streams of cum spurting up and onto his beautiful chest.

It sent me over the edge.

I gripped my brother's thighs and pounded into him, shooting a thick load of cum deep into his tortured asshole with each thrust. I was nearly crying by the end of it. It felt like even my teeth were shaking. I was panting and my brother gently grabbed my hand as I slowed my thrusts and my orgasm died.

I just came inside my little brother. I smiled with sick satisfaction.

It was mere seconds after I came that the rest of my team let loose their own orgasms. It caught my brother off guard. Tyler's load covered his forehead and his hair. Andrew and Mark came on each of his cheeks and nose. Ropes of thick cum poured over my brother's innocent face as he sat staring at the ceiling, unable to move. His face was nearly completely covered after everyone had finished. Some had come on his neck and chest too. Everywhere you looked on the top half of my brother, there was cum.

And my cum was slowly dripping out of his perfect asshole.

"That's why you're the MVP." Ricky said, out of breath as he patted me on the back. I watched as the rest of the guys stood shakily from the circle to go grab their things and leave. I helped my brother up to his feet and together we headed for the showers.

I just came inside my little brother. My stomach twisted in sick revulsion.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
13 Comments
Lars420Lars4203 days ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

MrBill36MrBill36almost 6 years ago
Realization

Curiosity’s a condition where your still unsure if your going to be elated or repulsed. If you actually enjoyed the penetration you performed or received. Did you enjoy the taste on did you feel like you wanted to pucke. Do you enjoy kissing another man/woman and probing the inside of their mouth with your tongue or would rather not do that. Now do you know? Now you can enjoy he elation or sulk away in tears.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
no need

I don't like the rape aspect of this. Incest, good gay sex fine. What about having it a team that is all gay or bi, doing each other and then at other times dating hot girls, no forced stuff.

adjoaqadjoaqalmost 9 years ago
5*****

Totally HOTT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
woah

Can't wait to read more!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Brothers Series Info

Similar Stories

Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Dad's Dirty Boy Sparks fly when father sees his college son in lingerie.in Incest/Taboo
Don't Wake Daddy With son, father did more than just walk in his sleep.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Whore Ch. 01 A Father confronts his Son.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories