Brothers' Locker Room Gangbang

Story Info
Two brothers end up in a gangbang in a gym locker room.
4.9k words
4.5
389.6k
445
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My brother and I had started going to the gym to play squash together a lot after his marriage broke down. It was good for him to get out of the house and work out some of his aggression about his wife leaving him.

I too had felt a need to take some sweaty masculine anger out on hitting a squash ball around. I hadn't had a girl in a long time and I was starting to get pretty frustrated about it. In fact, our mutual continuing failure to make it with women became the main focus of our bonding together after a hard hitting, heavy work out on the squash court.

It was what we were talking about this particular day in the locker room at the gym. Both of us had just got out of the showers and were dressed in just a towel each. The locker room was a big open communal space but we had it to ourselves, it was the middle of the day and it was always quiet around then.

We were both relatively tall and thin with some quite well defined musculature, with sandy coloured short blond hair. He was a couple of years older than me, a little taller and fitter and tended to win our squash games. I couldn't help but notice how well toned and healthy my brother looked as the waters from the shower dried on his bare chest.

'God, I get so horny and get no relief,' he sighed.

I could see whether I wanted to or not that beneath the thin towel he had developed quite a semi hard erection. His cock was pushing the towel up into a little tent.

'I just really need to jerk it off sometimes just for a bit of relief,' he went on, eyeing me up, 'You don't mind do you, bro, if I do? I really need it. It's not like we've not seen each other naked before.'

He didn't wait for me to answer, just let his towel slip to the ground until he was sitting there butt naked in the locker room with his semi hardon swinging between his legs. I found myself watching curiously as my brother began to tug on his manhood, seeing it get stiffer and harder in his fist.

'It's not really the same,' he said, looking up at me, catching where my eye was, 'Wanking yourself off isn't like someone else doing it. There's nothing I wouldn't give for a really good blowjob right now.'

'Mm, yeah, me too,' I agreed.

All this talk of sex and horniness was both reminding me of my own lack of action and starting to make my own dick twitch into hardness beneath my towel. At least, I assured myself that it was the talk of girls going down on us, not the sight of watching my brother's cock getting hard in his hand.

'Why don't you blow me, brother,' he said, suddenly, out of the blue.

'What?!'

'Yeah, you do me and then I'll do it for you,' he went on, 'You said yourself that it would be so much better than jerking yourself off. I know that's all the action you're getting too. It wouldn't be gay, it's just two brothers helping each other out.'

I couldn't believe I was doing it but I guess I had always been easily led by him, the older brother, the influential one. Besides, I had to agree with him, it would be so much better having someone else take care of my dick for once, not just stroking it myself. Of course, there was another reason, a reason I didn't really admit to myself yet, I was starting to enjoy the sight of his hard dick and the idea of it inside my mouth.

I let my towel slide from my body until I too was as naked as my brother, my own growing arousal now obvious from the increasing hardness of the dick swinging between my legs. I walked over to the bench where he was sat and got on my knees. His hand was still rubbing along the hard shaft of his manhood, pointing it in the direction of my face. I could see the head with a little precum glistening on the open slit of his foreskin.

'Are you sure this is a good idea?' I asked nervously.

'Yeah, brother, come on and blow my dick,' he said, grabbing my head and pulling me onto him.

Instinctively, I opened my mouth and found, almost before I knew it, my brother's dick inside me. It felt warm and wet on my tongue as it slid between my lips, I could feel it alive, quivering and trembling. He pushed it over my lips and into my throat and back again, sliding his dick in and out of my mouth like it was a girl's pussy. My brother was fucking my face.

And I was loving it. I couldn't deny that the feel of getting down and submitting to having my brother's cock explore my mouth was one that was giving me a lot of pleasure. The feel of that warm fleshy rod between my lips and on my tongue was getting my own cock really stiff.

I reached out my hand and began to stroke the shaft, loving the feel of it coming alive in my hand, loving that I could make my own brother this hard and excited. I started opening my throat further, pushing my mouth down along the shaft, then withdrawing it and running my tongue over where the head glistened and swelled out of his foreskin. With my other hand I began to stroke my own hardness.

'Mmm,' I sighed, involuntarily.

'You're actually enjoying this, aren't you?' my brother cut in, 'You actually like sucking your brother's dick.'

'Oh yes,' I moaned, my mouth engaged in telling the truth before my brain could intervene.

I expected him to be put off by my eagerness, but if anything the opposite was true. I guess a blowjob from someone who's into it is going to give a lot more pleasure to the one on the receiving end so he wasn't putting up too much of an objection even if it was his brother sucking away at his manhood.

'I never knew my own brother would make such an eager cock hungry dicksucker,' he laughed, pushing his dick over my lips.

'Oh yeah, don't knock it until you've tried,' I gasped, 'It feels so good, brother, taking your cock in my mouth.'

'Hmm, maybe you'd like to take it elsewhere too,' he said, surprising me, 'I haven't had a good fuck in so long. Would you like my dick up your ass, brother?'

I hadn't really thought about that, hadn't thought that this was where my enjoyment of going down on his dick would lead, but I realised now that that was indeed what I wanted right then. I had got a taste for dick now and I wanted to get it everywhere it would go. I wanted to feel him right up inside me.

'Go on,' I encouraged, 'Fuck me. Fuck your brother's tight ass like it was your wife's pussy. Make me beg for dick like a little queer.'

I let his dick slip out of my mouth and got down on my hands and knees, my bare naked ass facing towards him. My brother leaned over me and, with a grunt and a shove, he pushed his wet dick up inside my dark little hole, pushing up deeper and deeper inside me, opening me up and impaling me on his shaft.

'God, you're tight,' he moaned, 'Feels so good on my dick.'

'Oh,' I gasped as he shoved in, 'That's it, take me. Take your brother's cherry, fuck my virgin ass.'

With that he began to pull out and push back in. Holding onto my hips, he rocked back and forth, slamming quicker and harder into my ass until the only sounds in the gym locker room was our balls slapping together, our damp sweaty bodies writhing against each other, our pants and sighs. In fact, we were so absorbed in our incestuous gay rutting that we had completely failed to notice that we were no longer the only ones in the communal men's locker room.

'Looks like we've got a couple of hungry fags here,' came a voice causing us both to look round.

We had a bit of an audience now. Five big black guys from a basketball team that had also been using the gym that day were standing around watching me bend over and get shafted by my brother's dick.

'Like to get your queer ass fucked in public, huh?' said one of the other guys, 'Well, don't let us stop you.'

For some reason, having these guys watch me take my first dick up my ass just made the whole experience all the more exciting. I didn't stop at all. If anything I started pushing back harder against my brother's deep anal thrusts.

'Oh yeah, brother, I'm gonna cum,' he gasped.

Seconds later I could feel my ass filling up with streams of hot sticky goo until it started running down my thighs and he finally let his limp dick out of me.

'Brother?' a third of the basketball players picked up on, looking us up and down and noting the similarities, 'Wow, you really are some sick guys.'

'Whatever,' said his teammate, 'Watching this kinky fuck show has made me horny and now I'm gonna get a piece of that tight queer ass.'

He didn't even bother asking me or even telling me what to do, just stripped out of his shorts and shirt in front of me while I remained on the my hands and knees, transfixed. Although I was a regular at the gym, my body was more lithe than muscular. This guy, however, was well over six foot with a huge, muscular chest. When he took his dick out it was eight inches, thick, dark black and already hard from watching.

He got behind me in my brother's place and unceremoniously stuck his black member right up into me, squelching into the sticky spunky deposit my brother had left there moments earlier. He was longer and thicker than my brother and it was momentarily a little painful as he tore into my ass, ripping me wider and more open. I knew then that it wasn't just my brother's dick, I was converted to taking any cock I could get.

'Man, this bitch is tight,' the guy screwing my ass grunted, 'I haven't fucked a tight ass like this in a while.'

'Mm, yeah,' I moaned, 'Fuck my tight ass like a bitch. I'm a bitch for cock now.'

The other four guys had now stripped off and I was confronted by the sight of four tough, muscular, athletic black guys with great big swinging dicks between their huge thighs. Every one of them was bigger than me and my brother in every respect. All four started stroking their dicks as their teammate ploughed my ass.

The dick ramming in and out of my ass was making my own arousal stiffer and harder than I could ever remember it being. My body was loving every moment of being filled and impaled on huge black cock in front of my brother's watching eye. My mouth was drooling at the sight of four more impressive black dicks.

My ass clenched tight around the rod stuck up it and I was rewarded with another load of gooey spunk shot right up my no longer virgin ass in sticky streams by this athletic basketball playing total stranger who had not really yet exchanged a single word with me but had been happy to rip into my asshole and make me a bitch for dick.

As soon as he pulled out, his place was taken by another of the guys. I didn't really see much of them above the waist, but I knew that this one had a shorter, thicker cock when he rammed it up my ass, now extra sticky from two big loads of cum, cum that was running down my thighs and around my knees, pushed out by the heavy thrusts of the guy behind me.

Beside me, my brother watched mouth agape as his previously straight brother was transformed into a cockloving bitch before his eyes. Of course he had enjoyed dumping his own load in my ass, but that was another thing to seeing me used by a team of basketball players with bigger dicks than his. Equally obviously, that agape mouth was hardly likely to remain watching for long.

Two of the guys that were watching their mate screw my tight ass while jerking off their dicks now turned to my brother where he sat on the locker room floor, his dick now limp and still sticky with his spunk.

'Let's not leave the brother fag out,' said one.

'Yeah, boy, don't you want a piece of the big black cock like your dick hungry bro?' said the other.

He opened his mouth to answer but the one guy handed him roughly to the second and, in a moment, the second guy's dark veiny cock was stuck inside my brother's shocked mouth. The only thing he could do was swallow, his shoulders were held by one guy, the other forced his head down and his dick up until he was fucking my brother's face just as my brother had done to me.

The one dick was taken from his mouth for just long enough for my brother to gasp for air before a swap was made and the other guy had stuck his own quivering brown hardness in the same wet mouth.

That was the last that I saw of my brother for the moment as the fifth and final guy had joined me. While his teammate was ramming in and out of my sticky cum filled ass, he had decided to take advantage of my empty mouth. Unlike my brother, I was only too eager to swallow another dick having thoroughly loved the feel of my first blowjob.

So, in moments, my face was buried up to the waist of one hung, muscular black guy while another slid in and out of my ass. I was being spit roasted, fired back and forth between those two dicks as if I was totally impaled on one massive dark pole and sliding along it.

'Yeah, tight little white fag asses are so good to fuck,' the guy in my ass practically yelled.

'You got that right, man, their cock hungry mouths ain't bad for cum dumps either,' his friend in my mouth replied.

They still seemed to barely treat me as anything but a fuck toy to get them off, but that seemed to be what was making me as rock hard as ever before. As they high fived each other over my head I could feel both their orgasms come almost simultaneously, a stream of sticky gooey spunk hitting the back of my throat just as another load filled my already well used ass.

It was my first taste of cum and I savoured every mouthful of the creamy white juices, they tasted thick, slimy, salty and utterly delicious. I couldn't wait to get some more. But I couldn't swallow fast enough. After two mouthfuls, he pulled out and I watched as that thick black meat spurted again and again right in my face until their was spunk running down my chin and cheeks.

I licked it up around my mouth and felt the other guy pull out of my sticky ass, so full of cum that I was able to reach back, scoop some of it up onto my fingers and lick them clean, much to my delight.

Finally, my sticky well fucked ass got a moment of respite and I was able to look around the room and see my brother once more. He still had two thick black dicks in face, still the two were swapping between them for a place in his mouth. He was still gasping and gagging. Only now, it wasn't them that were fucking his face, it was him going down on their dicks.

Where before he had been reluctant, he was obviously getting into the role of cocksucker just like me, his younger brother, had done. Now he was licking and sucking with an eagerness that impressed even me, bouncing back and forth from one black beast to another. He had a cock in either hand and jerked both of even as he blew them.

'Oh yeah, feed me those big black dicks,' he moaned, 'Oh brother,' he added turning to me, 'I see what you meant, it feels so good swallowing dicks. So good having that throbbing hardness in my mouth. I want them all at once!'

I watched impressed as he pulled the two glistening dark purple heads of the dark brown meat together until the precum on both was almost strung together and then stuck his tongue around them so he was holding both in his mouth at once. He furiously jerked both dicks off at once until both were unloading their salty cum into his mouth.

He did a better job than me of swallowing the cum that spurted forth from those shaking black hoses in his mouth, but he could not keep up with two loads and pretty soon they were making a gooey, slimy mess of his hole chest and face as well, making my brother a complete cum dump.

The five big, black basketball players looked down on us faggoty white brothers, me with cum leaking from my ass, my brother with it all over his face, and appeared satisfied with their afternoon's work.

'Maybe we should let the others know there's a pair of cock hungry tight assed white queer brothers waiting in the locker room,' the first guy laughed as the team left.

Left alone in the locker room once more, we didn't speak we just looked at each other's cum soaked bodies, knowing that we now shared more than a fraternal bond, we shared a deep love of thick hard cock and sticky juicy cum.

Without asking, I began to lick every inch of my elder brother's chest and face clean of the mix of sweat and cum that covered them, my eyes moving down to where he had once again achieved a thick hard boner. My own had never left me through all the time I was being used by hung black studs.

He pushed me back into the kneeling position on my hands and knees that I had been when he first took my anal virginity and, instead of his hard dick, now began to explore my ass with his warm wet tongue. He began to lap at my ass and thighs licking and eating all the cum that he and two black studs had dumped back there. He was mostly through it when we realised we were not alone once again.

'Those basketball guys weren't kidding,' laughed the new entrants.

It was an indoor lacrosse team, six guys, even bigger and broader shouldered than the basketball guys with huge muscular chests. They took one look at me on all fours and my brother eating my ass and laughed out loud. Even quicker than the basketball players, they stripped out of their clothes.

These six white guys may have had even bigger, stronger bodies than the five black guys but their dicks were not quite so long and thick, while still intimidating my own average size, all that is except one. One guy who was obviously the leader of the group had an absolute monster cock that made my eyes widen with surprise. It must have been almost a foot long, as thick as a guy's wrist and not even fully hard. I couldn't imagine fitting it up my ass but I knew that I wanted it there, I wanted it and I wanted to make sure my brother didn't take it first.

'OK fags let's do this,' said one of the guys.

With as little ceremony as their basketball predecessors, the lacrosse guys strode over, semi hard dicks swinging. One got behind me and pushed my brother out the way, grabbed me by the waist and was buried in my ass in one swift thrust. My brother meanwhile was thrown on his back beside me so he was kind of looking up into my face. Another guy from the team spread my brother's legs roughly and got between them.

'Oh God,' he moaned, 'Here it comes.'

Pushing hard and aggressively, the lacrosse player forced his way into my brother's ass, probably not realising that this was the first dick he had ever taken back there. I loved watching the open mouthed expression on my brother's face as that studly sportsman tore into his virginity and he knew the true pleasure of giving his ass up to a cock, a pleasure he himself had taught me. I knew in that look that my brother was every bit the bitch for dick in all his holes as I was.

The two guys began to pound our asses almost in time with each other as me and my brother writhed and moaned at the dicks slamming in and out of us. In front of us, three other lacrosse players were stroking their dicks. The sixth, the big guy, for the moment was just watching, all while my eye was slightly on his tasty looking monster meat.

Hungrily, I grabbed the dick in front of me and pulled it into my mouth, I was now in my new favourite position, sandwiched between two hard studs pulling in and out of me from either end.

I went to grab another dick but the other two were already being stroked off in my brother's hands as he licked and sucked eagerly between the two of them, moaning and sighing as his virginity was well and truly ripped from him by the hung hard guy up his ass.

We were almost competitively taking cock now. It became like a game between me and my brother to see which could be coated in cum quicker, slamming our hard sweaty bodies between all the dicks of all these hung lacrosse guys until it seemed we'd spent as long as we could remember taking dick.

'Oh yeah, fuck my tight ass,' my brother moaned.

'Yeah fuck me harder,' I responded, 'Fuck me like a whore. Take me like a bitch. Fill me with dick.'

'Oooh, tear into me,' my brother cried, 'So much tighter than my brother's fag ass after he's had so many dicks. Feel how good my fresh ass feels on your dick, filling me right up.'

12