Brothers Meet Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RubyBango
RubyBango
121 Followers

Ellen let herself drift back through time to a place were she had so enjoyed sex. Back even before she married, back to the days when she was just learning about sex. How excited she was after she lost her cherry to learn more. How she had wanted to do everything and had. Then as she brought herself to a thundering climax she thought “How wonderful it would fee to have her sons cocks in her mouth filing her mouth with warm sweet sperm.”

The warm juice wet her hand and ran down between her legs and she again cried out “Yes. Yes, yes I want to fuck my boys. I want to suck my boys.” Then she fell back nearly passing out.

Blair arrived right on time and entered the Garwood house through the basement door. There was a note waiting for him. “Blair please come up to the kitchen and have coffee with me. I think we need to talk.”

There was no need for a signature and there was none. Blair went up the steps to the kitchen.


He opened the cellar door and saw Lori sitting at the table with only a terry cloth robe hanging open around her shoulders. He stopped and smile admiring her beauty. She returned his smile and motioned him to a seat next to her. There was already a hot cup of coffee waiting for him. He stood there for a second more and then walked closer bending down to kiss her open mouth, Lori responded by darting her tongue into his mouth. His hand came up to cup a full rip breast. Her hand came up to caress his swelling cock. Parting he sat down and took the hot cup in his shaking hands.

“Wow now that was a real welcome. Not many guys get a welcome like that when they go to work.” He said smiling.

“Blair” She started out “What we did yesterday it was so wonderful. I hope you don’t mind me being a few years older than you. You made me very happy. Did you enjoy me as much as I did you?”

“Of course I told you yesterday you were traffic and it was great for me too. You got me so turned on I went nuts talking the way I did. I hope you will forgive me for that?” He said.

“Oh, Blair there is nothing to forgive. I must admit your dirty words kind of got me excited too. I liked it when you called me names. I was being so bad. I really wanted to make you cum with my mouth. Was that so wrong of me.?” She blushed, her head down looking at the table.

Blair started to feel strong and forceful again. He started to feel as if he were in control. He took a deep breath and lifted her face up with a finger to her chin. He smiled at her.

“Yes you were very bad but I would love it if you wanted to start all over again just like yesterday.” He said as he leaned back unzipping his shorts.

Lori leaned over carefully pulling his stiff cock from his shorts. She held it and milked it up and down. It filled her hand and she become so excited she felt her panties getting wet. She lowered her head talking the cock into her mouth. Lori was so excited she bobbed her head up and down faster and faster. Not taking it as deep as yesterday. She felt it swell and fill her mouth. The first burst of sweet nectar sent a chill through her entire body. She sucked it back swallowing it and the next as well.

It was still coming when Blair jumped up jerking his cock from her mouth. He turned her around lifting the robe baring her fine round ass. Blair grabbed her by the hips and pushed. His cock head slipped into her wet cunt easily as he quickly got into a rhythm of long slow strokes.

His head was back his eyes were closed and he saw his mothers face smiling at him. She was smiling at him as he fucked Lori, his mother was there with them in the room and she approved of what he was doing. It may have been only a fantasy but it was something he wanted very badly.


They stepped from the shower, both dripping wet still clinging to one another. Blair picked up a towel and as he wiped her wonderful body he said “I would like you to meet my brother.” He let her think about that for a minute or so.

Lori was in the mood to do anything for this boy. So she asked “Are you asking me to let your brother join us in sex?”

“I know it may sound strange but I believe you would like it if you tried it. Just think of how it would feel to have two men loving you at the same time. Just think!” Lori did not have to think too hard because it would not be the first time.

“Oh, Blair I don’t know but you got me so excited and aroused I may fine it very appealing.” She said shyly.

Blair wandered off to call his brother.

Lori called after him “Blair please not today. We don’t have time my sister will be here this afternoon. We can work it out later so we can let your brother join us.”

Blair laughed and taking his cock in his hand he said “Hell why not have her join us for a great foursome.”

They laughed and Lori sent Blair home for the day. No work was accomplished but Lori was happy and smiling as she checked with the air line to make sure her sisters flight was on time

Blair came in the back door as he always did to fine Toby there waiting for him. Blair started to speak but Toby put up a hand to wave off his words. Toby put a finger to his lips to hush Blair and motioned him to follow.

Slowly, carefully and silently they went up stairs. Toby went to his mother’s bedroom door and pointed. Blair looked to see his mother naked on her bed sleeping. She did look a lot like Lori and she did have a beautiful ass. She was on her side with one leg pulled up. He could see not only the fine line between her ass cheeks but the lips of her pussy. His cock jumped to attention as he moved back away from the door.

Toby was unbuckling his belt and about to drop his trousers. Blair was not so sure this was the time. But it was as far as Toby was concerned.

Toby stood there naked with a full erection. He was holding his cock and milking it slowly.

“Well” was all Toby said?

Blair pulled down his shorts and was soon naked also.

Together the boys entered their mother’s bedroom one going to either side of her bed. Toby just stood there admiring his mother’s beauty. Blair felt so aroused he thought he would explode right there and them. Toby was on the side his mother was facing and so he moved closer and placed a hand on her shoulder.


Ellen came awake slowly she blinked and saw her son naked before her. Was it a dream still? She smiled and remembered the dreams she was having only moments before. He was a handsome boy. Strong forceful and definitely the leader between the two. Her eyes slowly fixed on his erection and the bulbous head. It was bouncing with every beat of is heart. His testacies were large and hung in a great sack. The hair around his cock was thick and curly. Ellen was dreaming but it was a good dream. He had a beautiful cock. So she reached for it.

“Oh my, it is real this is not a dream.” She cried out. But she did not let go of his throbbing blood filled cock.

Toby reached out petting her hair as one would a family pet. She smiled up at him. “Mother we want to make love to you.” He pointed behind her. She felt Blair’s hand touch her hip and slowly rub down over her thigh.
For a second, for an infinitesimal moment she thought “No, please God no.” but it was only a fleeting thought that was gone before it came to life.

Ellen rolled on to her back between her sons and smiled. She reached up to take Blair’s cock in her hand. She thought this could not be happing. Her, Ellen; mother of these boys laying here between them holding an erection in each hand. She had never held two cocks at one time. She squeezed both and felt the hardness of both.

Toby moved closer placing one knee on the bed bring his cock so close she could smell the sex of it. She did not have to be forced or even asked she knew what her son wanted. She knew what her Toby wanted. Lifting her head she took the large pointed tip into her mouth. It was in unison the boys cried out “Holly shit.” Blair jerked in surprise as did Toby.

There mother was sucking Toby’s’ cock. Mom the most beautiful lady in all he world was holding her son’s cock in her mouth.

Both sons were fixed watching her both were memorized it was something that together they had dreamed of but never thought would really happen.

Blair moved his hand down between his mother’s legs. She opened her legs letting him explore her wet aching pussy. Her clitoris was puffy and swollen. Even with Toby’s cock filling her mouth she managed to let out a moan as Blair’s fingers pressed firmly on her clitoris.

Toby cupped his mother head in his hand and pulled her closer forcing more of his cock into her mouth. She willingly accepted him right up to his balls.

Blair was watching her and let out a few words “Go for it Mom suck his fucking cock. Suck him off Mom, let Toby come in your mouth.”

Toby moved up and leaned over his mother bouncing his hips as he did. Toby was now fucking her mouth. Blair moved down between her legs and placed his mouth over his mother’s wet juicy pussy.

There were few words after that what it was, was a symphony of sex, desire and lust.


The two boys moved from one position to another exchanging there gifts one for the other in every possible way. There mother was treated to oral sex, from both and she gave oral sex to both. Both boys lay between her legs giving and talking climax after climax. When all were completely exhausted the three lay together rolled up in a heap of tangled legs and arms.

It was far into the night when Ellen woke and made her way to the bathroom. The shower felt good and she felt alive as never before. Sure she knew it was wrong by some standards but it was so wonderful. She would never again feel unloved and when she felt the need for pure wild sex she had two, count them two strong young sons willing to give her what she needed. Besides she had never in her life enjoyed the taste of warm sperm until today. She ran her tongue around inside her mouth remembering the sweet taste of her son’s sperm.

It was morning Ellen was in the kitchen when the boys came down. The light of day had taken nothing away from how the three were feeling about one another. Ellen had slipped on a thin silky robe over her naked body. But the boys came into the kitchen naked as the day they were born.

Ellen smiled at both boys while looking at two tremendously hard cocks. Just looking at them sent shivers down her spine. Doing her best to keep her mind on what she was doing she poured coffee for both. It was Toby who came around and hugged his mother first. His cock poking up between her legs with a layer of silk between them. Then Blair came around and hugged her from behind. But Blair lifted her robe so his erection could fit up between the sweet cheeks of her rear.

“Mom you got a great ass and I would love to fuck it.” Blair seen to say as easy as asking for toast.

Ellen tried to push the boys away playfully but they were just as playfully fondling her and opening her robe. Toby took both breasts in his hands lifting them so he could suck on the nipples. Blair spread her cheeks and was rubbing the head of his cock up and down between them letting the head of his cock pause on the tiny dark spot.

Ellen said “Both of you take a time out and let me have my breakfast and you to should eat something.”

Toby laughing asked” How about I eat your fucking cunt?’

Blair pulled back and said to his brother to do the same. Toby said sure and gave there mother her freedom.

“Look guys I love you and I am happy we had this meeting and become more than mother and sons. But you have to let me have some room OK. You know what I mean.” Ellen saw in their faces that they understood all too well.

There was going to be fucking and lots of wild sex but it was going to be on her terms.


They ate and talked about things other than the sex they had joined in.

Then Ellen asked “Blair are you having sex with Mrs. Garwood?”

Looking up at his mother he wondered how she would know about that.

“Yes I am Mom, it started yesterday. She is great and now she agreed to let Toby join in so we can have a threesome with her as we did you.” Blair answered her.

Toby jumped into the conversation and said “Why don’t we make it a foursome? You might like it Mom.”

Ellen thought about it and decided not to answer just now.

Blair said “We may get into a foursome any way her sister was due in yesterday afternoon and I jokingly suggested it to her that we invite her sister to join us.”

Ellen asked “What did she say to that idea?”

“Nothing in words but I got the distinct feeling she was thinking about it. I also got the feeling group sex is not new to her. Just little things of course but she is one very exciting lady.” Blair stated happily.

There was something in his mother’s eyes that let him believe that maybe she also was not new to fucking two guys even if they were her sons. Damn could it be mother had been involved in group sex as a young girl? He would like to hear about that. Maybe the next time they were screwing he would ask her.

Blair was on the phone with both Toby and his mother on the extensions. Lori answered on the third ring.

“Hello.” Her voice sent shivers through his body.


”Hi Blair here. Did your sister get in?”

“Oh yes Blair she did and as a matter of fact she is eager to meet you. I told her all about you. Well not all but I did tell her how hard you worked.”

“Lori I did tell my brother about you, all about you and he is eager to meet you. Could we get together for a threesome later today?”

“Oh, you bad boy, you did not tell him everything did you?” She said in a shy voice.

“Well kind of I guess. My brother and I have few secrets from one another.” Blair said.

The line was silent and then “Well I guess you boys could come over about three and have tea with my sister and me. How does that sound?”


“That sounds great Lori we will be there on the dot.” Blair said.

It was still early morning so Ellen let the boys push her toward the stairs. They went to her room as she had the king size bed. Big enough for three.

“Oh I don’t know you boys are so big. I am afraid it will hurt.” She said

“Come on Mom I bet this is not the first time. Is it?” Toby asked his mother.

“Well no, a few times a longtime ago I had it that way but he was not as big as either of you. Ellen admitted to anal sex.

After a few touches and kisses she gave it. But only to try it.

Ellen got on all fours and bent well forward Blair applied a generous amount of Vaseline to her rear and to his cock. He worked a finger into her tight little rear and then two fingers. Toby got around in front of her placing his cock for her to suck on.

Given something to draw her attention away from the hard cock pointed at her tiny ass she started to suck her son’s cock with an eagerness of need. Blair fingered her ass and after a few minutes she got warm and aroused by his efforts. Ellen wiggled her hips and squeezed her ass tight around his fingers.

“Just relax Mom, just relax and let it slid in easy.” Blair said as he pressed the head of his cock to her tight little ass.

Blair felt her tighten at first then with his steady pressure she relaxed and the head passed into her. He waited for her to get the feel of it and then pressed on.

Toby was watching his brother and when Blair nodded Toby knew his brother had his cock in his mothers’ ass for the firs time.

Toby got so excited he cum and shot her mouth full of sweet creamy cum. “Oh shit I am coming. Mom I am coming. Suck my fucking cock.”

Blair was about half way in with his cock when he got excited also and he came spurting his sperm up into his mother bowels. With each jerk he spurted more sperm in her ass and with each jerk he forced his cock deeper in her until he was fully seated.

Ellen cried out “Oh, Blair, Honey do it, fuck my ass. Baby; fuck mommy’s ass. Fuck me deep.” She cried and pushed back into him wildly shaking her hips. Blair shook and lost his balance one knee gave out and the then other. He came crashing down on top of his mother and they all three fell into a heap just as before.

It was a long time before any one moved. Blair‘s cock was embedded in Mom’s ass but he was slowly relaxing and getting smaller. His cock slipped from her ass and they knew it was good for both.

Toby weakly said “I am next.” Then fell back exhausted.


It was twenty minutes till three and the boys were all fresh, showered and ready once more for what ever was coming there way. Ellen kissed each one as they walked out the back door. Then as if an idea had popped into her head she said “If you need me call.”

The boys looked at each other and smiled knowingly.

Part-II: Brothers meet Sisters

RubyBango

RubyBango
RubyBango
121 Followers
12