Brown Sugar Needs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fucking me hard, Jaxon said: "This is what you will always want. Nothing less will do you any good. If you fuck some needle dicked guy, you will leave his bed hurting for a good fuck. Even that big cock that Henri's woman straps on, won't do what this is doing for you. When you close your eyes tonight, you will think about the fucking that you are getting now. When you wonder what your life is about, you will first think of being under me and my Mandingo brothers. We are the fucking that you will crave forever. You are ours."

This was so much more than fucking, more than sex; this was my man letting me know who I would turn to for my satisfaction, and who I would go to when called on to give up my pussy.

Jaxson was able to fuck me for a long time, and was going strong, still rock hard, and still driving deep into me. I had so many orgasms that I was weak, nearly unconscious, unable to help him to fuck me. In all my dreams of getting a big cock, I hadn't dreamed of one this big, or of being able to be fucked for this long, getting him this many ejaculations. He was a fucking machine.

Finally, after pounding his cock into me for a long time, he roared and rammed it deep into me, and gave me another load of his black seed.

Getting off me, I realized that it was almost nine pm, and that we had been fucking nearly steadily since five. I was worn out, and I hadn't done most of the work. Jaxon said that we needed a shower, and that he had to head out in a little while. I wanted to clean up and go home and sleep. I was fucked beyond belief, unlike any woman and I had ever done.

Driving home, I got a call from Julius, saying that he wanted to see me Sunday evening. Of course, I accepted, but wondered if I would be able to fuck tomorrow. Where was all this cock when I was so horny for it for so many years. Every time I got fucked I was thankful that Henri and I had met, knowing that all of this was a spinoff of our knowing each other. I had it so good.

12