Brown Sugar Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled and said: "You like to have me pounding my cock to you? Why? What makes my fucking so good?"

I answered him with: "Seeing a strong man fucking someone is very sexy, and you and your Mandingo brothers are the strongest of men. I loved seeing a black man fuck my wives or girlfriends, and wished at the time that I could have gotten under those black men too. Baby, I love being fucked by you mostly because you are so strong, in full control, and you feel so fucking good when you cum."

Pushing himself a little deeper into my ass, he held me down on his cock, letting me know that I had him in me.

I needed more than just sitting on his cock, and said: "Marcus, baby, please take me to bed and give me a hard fuck before you cum. I need you."

He rocked forward, pushing me off his cock as he got up, and we headed for the den and the sofa bed. I moved to the middle, on my back and drew my legs up while Marcus put some more lube on his cock and got between my legs.

Bending forward, leaning close to my face he said: "This one is to fill you up. I am going deep, and putting my dick on my mark that I put in you. Take it and give it up to the Black Snake."

He pushed in, straight in, all the way to the bottom, slamming his pelvis to mine. He had my legs pressed tight against my chest, my ankles were on his shoulders, and his belly was smashing my legs into my belly. I was his, totally his, taking whatever he wanted to give me, and I was loving it.

I could feel his cock head pressing my intestines, and could feel the thickness of his cock filling my ass pussy.

I wailed: "Oh My God! Baybeeeee, fuck me. Fuck me hard. I am yours, take it all. I am cumming, fuck me, beat my pussy with your beautiful cock. I need your belly on mine. I want to feel all of you, Ohhhh, fuck meeeee."

Marcus let my legs slide out to the side, and laid his belly on mine. As he fucked me, his belly would raise up and slam back down on mine. I had missed this for so many years, but now I had a lover that was making up for all the nights that I hadn't had sex like this.

He had me going, cumming like crazy, and I had to let him know what he was doing to me: "Ohhhh, Baby. This is so good. Take me. Ride my whole body, I love what you are doing with me. I love your cock. I love your fine ass pounding it into me. I love you, Marcus. Beat me with that Mandingo cock. Stuff me full of it. Fuck me baby. Own me."

And fuck me, he did. He slammed in and out of me, pushing my body into the mattress, and then pinning my belly under his and arching his back, he drove deep into me and began spewing his black seed into my totally fucked ass pussy.

He collapsed on me, letting me have his full weight, showing that I was his.

Resting for a few minutes, Marcus pulled out of me, and got off the bed. He offered me a hand to help me stand up. I was a little weak in the legs at first.

I said: "Baby, you sure know how to wear me out. I love it. You have given me a lot tonight."

He said: "I know how you like it best. When are you going to bring that curious white girl around? She needs me to show her what she has been missing."

I answered: "I am sure that Sherri will love what you can show her. She is very curious, and every time we are on the phone, she is asking more questions. She wants to see me take you on, and said that she would try to fuck you, but she wasn't crazy about having you put it in her ass. We are working on trying to get her down here within a month. I want to see you put your cock to her for the first time."

We dressed, did a couple more tokes, and I told him that I would let him know when Sherri could come down. I kissed him goodnight, thanked him for fucking me silly, and went home.

12