Brown Sugar Ravaging Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her hand sliding around on Marcus' cock, she began to really see what she would be getting. But first, she felt moved to suggest something else.

She said: "Baby, I want you to fuck me, and I haven't let anyone else in there for over 7 months. I so want to have you open me up. But first, baby, I want to see you push your cock into Eddie's hole. I want you to fuck him some so I can see what he can take. Please baby, he is cleaned out, like me. Show me how you fuck him."

Marcus pulled me to my knees, and he pushed my shoulders down. Sherri watched as He pushed into me, not stopping until he was at the bottom. He had me moaning, and squirming because of his invasion of my sphincter. I blew up under him, getting the cock that I loved so much. He was deep stroking, jamming himself to me as each stroke bottomed out, making me moan even more. His fucking, taking the emotional part away, was no more than a beating. He was hammering at my insides with a hard club, swinging it side to side, and jamming the head into any obstruction ahead of it.

He nailed it, and I moaned aloud: "Sherri baby, I am cumming. He is fucking me hard. Oh baby, he is battering me. I love it."

Sherri shocked us when she said: "Stop fucking him. Take it out and give it to me. I have got to have you. Fuck me, please. That girl got a nut, it is my turn now."

Getting off me, Marcus checked his messages and had one that he read. Smiling, he punched in a number, handed me the phone, and said: "Talk to my bro Ty. He is on his way into town."

Taking the phone, I began talking with Ty. He said that he looked forward to checking out my mark. I told him that right now, that mark was beside a partially satisfied hole, that Marcus had pulled out to put it to my friend Sherri. I checked his location, noting that he was just 2 miles away. He said he had my address in his GPS.

Turning back to Marcus and Sherri, he was just about to enter her, holding off, and he began speaking softly: "Baby, yes or no. If I go in, I am going all the way. You want me, baby, you are going to get me. If that is too much, I can put it back in Eddie and get us off. This is all about you, baby."

She pulled his face closer to hers and said: "Baby, kiss me, give my all of your tongue, and while you do it, push that big thing into my pussy."

As Marcus kissed her, he was pushing his cock into her, steadily inbound, getting over 8 inches into him before feeling a lot of restriction. He held there, letting her pussy adjust to his thick cock.

Breaking the kiss, Sherri said: "Oh my God! This is huge. I am so full, and it is so thick and hard. Marcus, take me. Give me what I have never had. Get all the way in, and fuck me."

To be continued as Brown Sugar Ravaging Ch. 2

12