Brown Sugar Slammed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We showered, and washed on each other, and got out of the shower and dried off. As I dried him, I took note of his broad shoulders and middle age paunch, thinking that his belly was smaller than most guys of his size and age. I wanted his belly on mine, holding me to the bed while he worked my ass over with his beautiful cock.

As we went into the guest bedroom, we saw Althea and Sherri kissing passionately in the living room, apparently on their way to their bed.

In the bedroom, Henri opened the drawer on one of the side tables, getting the tube of Astrolube out, laying it on a pillow. I turned to him, putting my arms on his shoulders, letting him pull me close to kiss me. As we kissed, I could feel his stiff cock against mine, making me press tighter to him.

Breaking our kiss, Henri backed me to the bed and let me sit on the edge before I moved myself to the middle, and putting my head on a pillow. He got on the bed, over me, and holding his cock close to his belly, he let himself down, laying on me with his cock beside mine. I lifted my legs and put my feet between his thighs, pulling him tighter to me. I loved this position, and the intimacy that it suggested.

As Henri dry fucked me, I was moving under him, grinding my crotch against his, feeling his chest against my growing breasts, (My breasts were reacting to a medication that I have been taking for a health problem.), making me feel very femme, very much "his". As we moved, we were both becoming more aroused. I was pulling his thighs tighter to me while I had wrapped my arms around his chest.

I moaned: "Henri, baby, I have missed having you on me. This feels so good, but I want you to fuck me now, so I can give you all of me. Take me honey, get deep inside of me and take what I have. I need you."

I kissed his ear, and he raised off me, pushing back enough to be able to put lube on his cock, wiping his hand on my asshole, and then he put the head at my ass and began to push in. As he entered my ass pussy, I felt the familiar stretching feeling, knowing that my sphincter was adjusting to his thickness, and then he pushed the whole length of his black cock into me. He had me, I was his, and once again my lover owned my ass and began to use it.

Letting my hole get used to his size, he just stayed at the bottom of my hole, pressing his pelvis against my cock and crotch, grinding my first orgasm out of me.

I said, breathlessly: "Baby, I am cumming, make love to me, take me. I am yours."

I had my legs back over his, with my feet between his knees and used my legs to pull his thighs closer to me. I rode my orgasm, grinding my self on his hard cock, doing my best to move under him. His weight on my pelvis and on my belly had me where I loved to be; pinned under him, pressed into the mattress.

He hadn't stroked me yet, since first pushing into me, and I had already had a hard, strong orgasm. Feeling that it had run its course, he pulled back and began stroking himself into me, steadily, firmly, fucking me. I got with his rhythm and began to make love to him. He moved himself higher off me and on his elbows, put his hands on my breasts, finding my nipples.

As Henri fucked me, he began to pinch my nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. As he did I slammed myself up, getting his cock deeper into me. He moved his mouth to one nipple, sucking it in and then held it with his teeth. He worked it, moving his head from side to side, pulling up and pushing back into my chest, really working it over. While it was a little painful, it was very erotic, and reminded me of how doing that with a woman often made her fuck me harder. His chewing and nipping was doing the same thing to me.

I moaned: "Ohhh, babeee, that hurts so good. I am going to cum again, fuck me hard. Take me. Yessss, bite it, chew it, own me!"

Seeing what he was doing to me, he bit harder, and began to slam his cock into my ass pussy, laying pipe like it was meant to be done. I went wild under him, grinding, slamming up to meet his thrusts, and rolling my ass from side to side, impaled on his cock.

We fucked like this for several minutes, with me cumming nearly non-stop, and then he let go of my nipple, jammed his cock deep into me and unloaded his black baby seed into the depths of my hole. I was fucked.

Laying on me, resting, Henri said: "I love fucking your white ass, baby. You can take it, and you give it up good too. I think you move a little more now that you have been getting under Marcus and his guys. Did they make you move for them?"

Sighing, I said: "Henri, they gave me so much cock that I just want to move and feel all that I can, but when I am with you, I feel like I am with my man, with the guy that has made all this sex possible for me. You fucked me up when you had Marcus over and let him have my ass. I won't be on the street looking, but when I don't have you, I will have the Mandingos. And even with them deep in me, I am thinking of you. Fuck me again baby. I want as much as you can give me today."

Henri pulled out of me and said: "Turn over and I will give you what you need. I am still horny, and I want to pound that white ass."

As I turned over, I saw him put a little more lube on his cock, and then he got between my legs, and pushed himself deep into me. As I pushed back to him, he put a hand on each of my breasts and squeezed and kneaded them.

He said: "Baby, that medication is making these things grow. If this keeps up your narrow chest will be carrying a pair of B cups. I won't know if I am in your ass or in Althea's. Now, lay them on the bed and get ready to take some cock. We are going to fuck."

He started stroking, slow, but deep, getting my ass pussy working, taking his cock easily, and then speeded up and began to fuck me like I loved for him to do. I was getting the full length of his cock, and when he would hit bottom, he hit it really hard. I was getting it like I needed it, and was moving my ass, putting him all over in my pussy.

Henri worked me over for several minutes and then began to grunt, letting me know that he wasn't far from shooting another load into me. Just before he let it go, he began to pound his cock into me with is longest stroke, and then slammed it to the bottom and laid his full weight on my, just flexing his ass and cumming hard. His cumming in me brought me to another orgasm, and I was right with him.

When we had rested a bit, he raised off my back and pulled out of me. As I rolled over, he sat up and lit the bowl, taking a toke before offering it to me. I swung my legs off the side of the bed, sat up and took a toke, keeping the buzz alive. We walked out of the bedroom, and as we walked to the front room, I noticed that the bedroom door was closed, and could hear Sherri moaning, and the slapping of their bodies coming together. I knew that she must be getting a good fucking from Althea and her "Penny" strap-on.

Henri and I went into the front room and watched a movie while the girls explored and satisfied each other. As we sat down, Henri got his box of DVDs and found a good interracial video of a home movie with a black guy and a small, petite wife. The guy and the woman's husband had her on the sofa, making out with her as they undressed her.

As they made out, she said that she had pictured, but had never had a black guy before. Through the discussion it was said that she had never had a thick cock either. She said that she loved taking her husband's slim cock in her ass but doubted that she could take a thick one. I could see where this was headed, and as I handed the bowl back to Henri, I moved so that I could better fondle his semi rigid cock. He was at the end of the sofa, so there was plenty of room for me to just lay on my side with my head on his crotch as we watched the movie. I lifted his cock and laid the head in my mouth, and began to make out with him. I wasn't actually "sucking him off", but just moving my tongue across his tender cockhead, while fondling his balls with one hand.

He began playing with one of my breasts, and commented that they seemed to have grown since we had met. Lifting my mouth off his cock I said: "Baby, yes, they have grown. While the medicine is doing what it needs to do to keep me healthy, this side effect isn't that bad. Having a skinny chest makes them seem a bit bigger, but I don't mind that they are a side effect to the medication. The way you fondle them gets me really horny, and makes me want you in me, in my ass, in my mouth, anywhere. If they grow big enough in time, I want to squeeze them around your cock and fuck you that way too. I love having you in me, cumming and feeling good."

I put him back in my mouth and we kept making out. As we enjoyed the movie and each other, the sounds from the bedroom began getting louder. I could hear the bed moving, hear their bodies slapping together, and could hear Sherri moaning, wailing, as she got fucked by Althea.

The sounds they made, and the feeling of having Henri in my mouth were too much. I rolled to the floor, on my knees keeping his cock in my mouth, and began taking him into my throat. Bobbing up and down on his hardening cock, I pushed my face down, burying my nose in his crotch hair, and flexing my throat muscles as I worked my jaws on his beautiful slab of black cock.

Henri was getting into having me suck his cock and took my head in both his hands, saying that it was time for him to fuck my throat like it needed.

I pulled back, off his cock, and said: "Take it Henri. Fuck me hard. Give me this black snake."

I put my hands around his sides, holding on as he began to jack himself off using my head, mouth and throat. Each stroke went to the bottom and pulled back until the head was on my tongue. He fucked me hard, and in full control, owning my mouth. Being able to hear Sherri as Althea slammed her dildo into her made it that much more erotic. I was taking him deep and it was not hurting or choking me at all.

He fucked my face for a few minutes, slowing to a regular, deep pace, and then pulled back. I lifted my head off his cock, saying: "Baby, let's save this, and when they are done, you can put it in Sherri's mouth. I want her to have some of this.

We watched the movie, seeing the black guy get the white wife undressed, and then he fucked her, needing to go in slowly. After they had fucked, and she had several strong orgasms, and he had cum, they laid together, savoring what they had done.

The guy pulled out, lifted her ankles to his shoulders, and with some lube, pushed his cock into her ass. She squirmed, protested a little, and let him into her. Once in, he was able to get most of his 10 or more inches into her. They fucked like that and then she let loose with a huge orgasm that had her burying her fingernails in his biceps, and he slammed deep and let her have his black seed.

As the movie ended, I could hear the girls quiet down. I asked Henri if we should join them, and he said that we should wait until Althea called us in. He felt that they needed to be alone as Althea showed Sherri what it was like to be under her and Penny. Noticing that it was just getting dark outside, he asked if I wanted to hit the pool for a bit. I said that it would be nice, and got up to head out there.

I was buzzed, fully fucked, and enjoying being with Henry as we waded into the pool.

Henri and I would join Althea and Sherri in the bedroom later, and will tell you about it in "Brown Sugar Utopia", where both Sherri and I find new pleasures that we hadn't imagined before.

12