Brown Sugar Utopia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherri looked up at him, and said, weakly: "Take me. Lay me down and take me, please? I want you."

She laid back on the bed, and Jaxon folded a pillow in half and put it under her ass then got between her legs, patting her clit and lips with his cock, slapping her with it, and wetting the head with the juices that were leaking, nearly flowing, from her pussy. She had her legs spread wide and her knees were drawn up, opening herself in the classic position of acceptance. He nudged the head into her labia and it slipped through her pussy lips, bringing a sigh from her.

Holding his cock with just the head in her, Jaxon reached for and got the lube and squeezed some onto his shaft. He worked the lube around until his cock was shining and slippery.

Bending to her, he said: "Baby, this is it. I am getting inside you now." And kissed her hard on the mouth and shoved about 8 inches of cock into her, going deep on the first stroke. Sherri threw her legs out to the side, laying them flat on the bed, grabbed the bed sheet, and tensed up.

Lifting his mouth off her face, Sherri said: "Oh My God! That is big. Is it all the way in me, Jaxon?"

Jaxon smiled at her and pushed two more inches into her. He then said: "Put your hand down here and feel what I am giving you. Before we finish, you will have all of it in you. Your pussy is tight but it can take this."

Feeling of his cock and feeling that he still had over 3 inches to go, Sherri said: "Damn Jaxon, I can't take that much more. It feels like you are at the bottom of my hole now. I am full of you, baby."

Neither pushing in or pulling back, Jaxon began to move sideways, giving her feelings all over in her pussy. Moving like that seemed to let her adjust better, and then I saw him nudge another inch into her.

Sherri went wild under him, pulling her knees back up, and pushing her body up to him, begging: "Fuck me. Just fuck me. Give me that black cock. Split me wide open, and fuck me."

Seeing that the time was right, Jaxon did just what she had begged for. He pulled back, and drove back into her pussy, getting deeper yet. Having all but a couple of inches of his nearly fourteen inch cock in her now. He began stroking in and out, giving her most of his cock, and making her roll under him as she felt his invasion touching places that had never been touched before. Being nearly two feet taller than her, his nipples were over her mouth as he hovered his upper body over her. She lifted her head and took a nipple into mouth, sucking it like she was being fucked by Althea and the dildo.

Sherri continued to suck on the nipple, moaning between her teeth at the heavenly feeling that she was getting from his cock. While she had been in a constant orgasm since he first entered her, she now began to have a very deep, very intense orgasm. His huge length, coupled with her desire to have black cock, made her feel so taken, so owned by this big man. She totally lost control of her emotions, and put her legs over his thick thighs, holding tight to him as he ravished her pussy.

Putting her arms around him, and sobbing, she said: "Ohhh, godddd, just take it. It is your pussy, take it, put all of your cock in me and take my pussy. Lay on me, have me. I am yours, Jaxon. Oh my god this is good. I love your black cock. Fuck meeeee!"

Jaxon said: "Sherri, baby, I am going to the bottom. I am going to give it all to you. Is this the fucking that you needed? When I put all of this in you, I will change you. You will know that you are being Mandingo fucked when you feel my balls on your ass. Your sweet white pussy is loving this, and now it will get real."

As he spoke he was slowly pulling back. He let his chest down to her face, laid on her and steadily pushed back in, not stopping until he had his full length inside her. Watching her, I could see that he was at the bottom, even before he stopped his entry. As he gave her the last inch or two, she began to wince, and I knew that he was pushing against her cervix. I know that if he hadn't put the pillow under her ass that he wouldn't have been able to put the full length of that huge black snake into her little pussy.

With his cock buried in her, Sherri couldn't move, but she was trembling, cumming, sobbing, and had thrown her hands to the side again, clutching the bed sheet.

Jaxon murmured: "Let it happen. Just let your pussy suck on this. You are filled, and have found your match. Let your pussy give my cock the feeling that it needs. Cum baby, let it flow. "

As she was cumming, Jaxon was neither stroking or laying still in her, but was pulsing his cock, giving her pussy a reminder of just what she had inside her. He worked her orgasm to the maximum, taking possession of her whole body.

As she regained control of herself, Jaxon began to fuck her in earnest. Giving her full, long strokes, and going to the bottom with each one. She turned her head to me, for the first time since he entered her, and smiled. She pursed her lips to a kiss, for me, and mouthed a thank you to me, and began to work her hips under her new black lover.

They fucked steadily, giving the other the best they had, and then Jaxon pulled back, nearly out of her and pushed it to the bottom and said: "Damn! Take this Sherri. Take this black seed into your pussy. I am letting it go."

She pulled her legs up and back holding them close to her chest and said: "I can feel it. Fill me with your cum, baby. Fill my pussy with it."

She sucked his nipple into her mouth, chewing on it, kissing it, sobbing, letting their orgasms have their way.

As Jaxon lifted his body off her, Sherri smiled up at him and said: "Baby, you can just leave that thing inside me. I don't want to let it go. You took me so good. We are going to do this again, aren't we? I could get very used to having this on a regular basis."

Jaxon moved his pelvis around on Sherri's and said: "I thought before I put it to you that you would be able to take it all. You took it good and gave me a good ride doing it. I am going to be back on you again. I want to try your ass too."

Being well fucked, Sherri surprised me when she said: "Baby, it is cleaned out, and there for you to take. Just be as careful getting into it as you were with my pussy. Shall I stay on this pillow, or do you want me to turn over? It feels like your cock is hard enough to do the job."

Jaxon told her: "Just stay there. I will move this thing to your ass in a minute."

He picked up the lube and put some on his finger and worked it into her hole, spreading the lube on the entrance and just inside. Sherri was squirming on his finger, wanting more fucking. With her ass well lubed, Jaxon lifted her legs to his shoulders, then pushed the head of his cock into her ass, beginning to spread her sphincter open

Sherri's eyes opened wide and she said: "Oh no! Oh my god, my ass will never take this. It is too thick. I can't fuck this. Put it back in my pussy, baby."

Jaxon's response was to push several inches into her, having his thickest area in her butt muscle. She was his to fuck now, and he just let his cock lay where it was, not pushing in, nor pulling back.

At first Sherri just laid there, no moving, but when Jaxon stopped moving, her body didn't want that, and she began to work her lower body. She was swiveling, gently humping toward his cock and Jaxon and I both knew that she wanted more.

He pushed even more into her and said: "Little white girl, who filled your pussy? Who went where no one else has gone?"

She smiled weakly, full of cock, and replied: "You took me like no one ever has. You gave it to me good. Your black cock is the best there is. It is your pussy, baby."

Jaxon told her: "You will never forget it. You will always think of me when your pussy needs the strokes. You love my Mandingo cock, don't you? You are going to give this ass up to Mandingo meat, aren't you? You are ready to hand that ass to Mandingo, keep it moving."

Sherri let herself go, and took Jaxon's thick cock on into her ass. She said, softly: "Yes, my ass is for Mandingo. I love being taken by Mandingo cock. When I feel you cum, I feel so good. My ass is yours baby, use it, please. I want to help you feel good."

As she relaxed, Jaxon pushed more of his long cock into her. With nearly the whole thing in Sherri's ass, he hadn't pulled back since he started. Just as she felt his nutsack brush against her ass cheeks, he pulled back, nearly pulling out of her and making her feel like he was turning her inside out.

When Jaxon pushed back into Sherri's little white ass, he was on his way to making her a lifetime Mandingo craving woman. He slammed her with cock, long, hard strokes meant to do nothing but show her that she was being owned by a big Mandingo man. He was fucking her for his pleasure, taking her ass, giving himself the good ride.

Under him, Sherri was cumming continuously, barely able to breathe and with her legs pressed against her chest, she was unable to do more than just take the fucking that she was being given. He had fucked her pussy quite well, and now he was giving her ass a beating, shoving his club in and out, using her ass as only a true Mandingo giant can do.

Breathing rapidly, exerting as he fucked her, Jaxon said: "You are taking this well. This is what you have dreamed about since your first thought of black cock. I am going to turn you over so you can feel it all. I will be deep in you when we finish this up."

As he pulled out, and Sherri turned over getting on her knees, I could see that her asshole hadn't quite closed when Jaxon leaned to her, pushed his cock in, and pulled her hips back against his thighs. As he leaned into her, he pulled her legs back, lowering her belly to the folded pillow. With her legs spread wide, her ass pointing up at him, he was able to pound her deep and begin his dominating long, hard, stroke into her ass.

After stroking her hard for several minutes, Jaxon rested his cock, deep in her ass, and said: "Whit girl, your sweet ass has taken a lot of my cock but not all of it. And this is where you decide. If you have had enough I will pull this out of you. If you want to get the extra, know that it will change you. You will have to do things different in the future. Say it now, tell me that you want all of me, or that you have had enough and that I have been more fucking than you could take."

Sherri said: "More? Oh my god I didn't know there could be more, Jaxon. You have taken me where I have never been, both in my pussy and in my ass. I want it all, baby. I want every bit of that Mandingo monster. Give it to me."

Jaxon stiffened, tensed his thighs and then pushed deeper, harder into her ass than he had been so far. Once there, as far into her as he could get, His body got spastic, holding himself deep in her, but pulsing, pumping, very fast. His chest was flat on her back and head and he held her to the mattress while his whole pelvic area just quaked and quivered while he hammered into her.

His movements had Sherri cumming, totally losing it as she took all that he had to give. She was pushing back against him, taking the pain that accompanied the full penetration of a huge cock like this, yet enjoying that she was able to take all that this man had, helping him toward his orgasm.

After more than a minute of spasms, Jaxon held his cock to the bottom of Sherri's ass, then took in a deep breath and said: "I am putting my seed deeper than anyone has ever been in your ass. This ass is the private property of the Mandingo Nation. No matter who is in there, just like your pussy, you will think of me, of my Mandingo Brothers, and our cocks that give you the ride that you need. You are now a SMB, baby."

Sherri looked puzzled, wrinkled her brow and asked: "SMB? What is that, Jaxon?"

He smiled and said: "Sweet Mandingo Bitch, baby. From now on you can know that you will get what you want from any of us Mandingo Nation Brothers. We will hook you up wherever you are, and we will be calling to have you out with us. You gave up a good ride. How does it feel to you? Have you been fucked like you've wanted to be? Is this the Black Cock that you have been seeking?"

Sherri replied: "I feel good. I am numb in both my ass and my pussy, and it took you and that cock to do the job. I have been seeking a big black cock, but I never dreamed that I would find, and then take, one as long and as thick as yours. Ty fucked my pussy with that strange cock of his, but yours has been all over in both my holes. I will want more of you, of your Mandingo Brothers. I am so glad that Eddie told me of what he has found, and then offered to share it all with me."

Jaxon pushed tight against her one more time and then pulled out of her ass, leaving her gaping open as he backed away from her upraised ass. Having been left in the same position by Jaxon, I knew the bliss that she was feeling right now and hoped it could be me very soon. He slapped her ass and told her to go drain her holes. He had pumped a good load in both her ass and her pussy. As he moved off the bed, Sherri was pulsing up and down, as if she was still being fucked. He left me the same way.

As Sherri went into the bathroom, I lit a bowl, took a toke and handed it to Jaxon. I said to him: "Jesus, baby, you put a first class fucking on her. She took all you had too. Watching you hammer her, I wanted the same thing that you gave her. Just lay me on my back, stick it in, and fuck me silly. Then turn me over , spread my thighs, and get back inside me and pound me from behind. I just wanted to have you get your best from any position that you would want."

He squeezed the inside of my thigh, winked, and said: "You will get all of that, and more. The next time we can get together, it will be for all night. I want to hit that ass from every direction possible."

Sherri came back from the bathroom, took a toke, and sat on Jaxon's lap, saying: "Baby, I want you to lay me down and make love to me. You fucked me good, and I loved it, but I just want to feel you on me, in me, only moving like we feel moved. I want to give all of myself to you, baby."

She stood, holding Jaxon's hand, started walking to the bedroom. He rose and followed her and they went back to the bed. Laying on her back, she lifted her knees, spread her legs and invited him to lay with her, lay on her.

As Jaxon got between her legs, I could see his cock stiffening, and by laying with his cockhead at her pussy, his mouth was right over Sherri's. They kissed, hard, long, and Sherri began to arch her bottom off the bed, pushing onto his cock. Being tall, he had to break the kiss to be able to push deeper into her pussy. When he did get in pretty deep, his nipples were even with her mouth.

As before, Sherri sucked one of his nipples into her mouth, and held it firmly with suction as they made love. He was buried, to the hilt, in her sweet pussy, and was just pulsing his cock inside her. He murmured, softly: "Baby, you are going to get seeded. This is what the Mandingo Nation is putting to you. Your loving will come from us. You need what we can give you, and we will be ready to enjoy you anytime we want. When you get undressed and lay in the bed, you will be wanting Mandingo meat to to do what needs done. It is time now. Take this Mandingo seed, let it flow deep into you, and know that you belong to us."

As he pushed his cum deep into her cervix, she was cumming too, sobbing, crying, holding tight to Jaxon's chest.

With both of them fully spent, they just lay there, Jaxon having his full weight on Sherri, and she not minding at all, with a sublime smile as she recovered from the most fucking she had ever had.

Pulling out, Jaxon said: "Sherri, you wanted to try the black way of loving. You could have gone down to the street corner to try it, but you did better and had a friend introduce you to a better type of man than the thug on the corner. When you get under one of us, we are gonna fuck you, and we will take it our way, and you will give it up to us, and work your ass in a way that pleases us. That guy downtown might do that too, but he would not have any consideration for you or your needs, and if you fucked him as good as you fucked me, he would want to put you on the street to be his money maker. And then, to keep you dependent on him, he would fuck you up on meth or heroine, and just use you up and throw you away."

Continuing, he said: "We are going to need some of that good pussy of yours, and sometimes we might want to share it with another Mandingo brother, but we will never forget that you are ours, for us to use, and for us to show you that we can do what you need done. You are my Sweet Mandingo Bitch, and you will always know how to reach a Mandingo anytime you need one."

Sherri said: "Jaxon, baby, I wouldn't want less than the best, and I will always compare anyone that gets on me, in me, with the beautiful ride that you gave me. I also love to get in bed with a friend, Althea, and get her brown sugar. She showed me that for me to make love with a girl is nothing more than expanding my ability to be satisfied."

Jaxon said: "Marcus and Ty will be contacting you tomorrow. Marcus is really wanting some of that sweet, hairy, pussy of yours, and he said that Ty wants to put his cock to Eddie's ass again. Ty had never fucked a guy in Missionary position before you, dude. If you gave it up to him like you did to me, He will want more of it. Give him a good ride in that ass pussy of yours, baby, and I will be by next week to spend the night with you."

We cleaned up, dressed, and after smoking another bowl of good weed, Jaxon kissed us each good bye and left. Sherri and I went to bed with her totally fucked and me wanting to be fucked. I hoped that if she woke up in the night, that she would use the strap-on and fuck me.

We went to sleep thinking of the fun to come.

12