Brown Sugar Worship Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus pushed into me, steadily, not stopping until his crotch was tight against my nuts, and pelvis. My legs were bent double, and I was full of the cock that showed me most that I am a black snake loving bitch. Marcus always fucked me hard, even dry fucking me once, and he showed me that this hard fucking is what I liked most. Seeing that I could still take him to the bottom, he began to fuck me hard. He was using the full length of his cock, and plowing to the bottom of my pussy. I knew that he is shorter than Lamar, but I could feel his cockhead as it hit my insides so deep.

I moaned: "Oh Gawd, Marcus, this is so good. You know how my pussy needs this. I love the way you fuck me and I am cumming already. Ohhhh fuuucckkkkk..."

Marcus was no lover, but he sure knew how to dick down a pussy. He took his fucking, and took it his way. He was knocking the bottom out of my ass, tearing my well used and swollen pussy up, reminding me of what I loved so much about getting fucked by him. I struggled to get my ankles off his shoulder, wanting to be able to move more, to give him what he was giving me. When Marcus let me, I moved my legs over his big thighs, so that I could pull myself onto his cock.

As we fucked, I could see Lamar, taking his bath towel from around his waist, and holding his cock as he faced the bed. Marcus saw it too, and pulled his cock out of me, telling me to get on my hands and knees. As I did, he slapped my ass, moving me so that my face was next to Lamar's big cock. Then Marcus pushed back inside me, and got back to fucking my ass. I took Lamar's cock in my hand, winked at him, and began sucking is long cock. Sucking and swallowing the first ten inches of it was pretty easy, but I wanted Marcus to see me take the whole thing into my throat.

Becoming fully hard, Lamar was holding my head and fucking my face. His strokes were strong, and he was getting more cock into my mouth with each stroke. Grunting, growling, and pushing harder, he buried his cock all the way. His balls were on my chin and my nose was buried in his nappy crotch hair. I was fully spit roasted. When Marcus buried his cock in me, I had a total of more than 2 feet of cock stuffed into me. This was sex at its best, and damned sure better than being in bed with a guy with a 5 inch pencil dick.

Unable to keep Lamar's cock all the way in my throat now, I pushed him back so that I could breathe, swallow, and get back to sucking him. He moved himself around, so that he was laying across the top of the bed, with his cock right under my mouth. As my ass got pounded, I went back to sucking my lover. I gave him the best that I could, while taking the best that Marcus could pound into me.

Marcus was fucking me hard, and in a few minutes he had given me enough that he was ready to cum. Feeling him stiffen, I began to move my butt more, helping him to feel good. As he began to cum, his sounds made Lamar get his nut too. I was being filled, both in my ass and my mouth and throat. I loved taking these men on, and being able to satisfy their needs.

I said: "I have found something that is better than black cock. It is getting two black cocks at the same time. You guys really got me off."

Marcus said: "You took a lot of Lamar's cock in your throat. You must have practiced for that. How much of him can you get in your ass? Most of it?"

Holding Lamar's long cock in my hand, I replied: "It took a little while, but he put the whole thing inside me. His is the most that I have had in me."

Lamar said: "Unc, this body is made for loving. I felt better with it than with anyone. I couldn't get enough, once I had tasted it, and I think that we put more time into fucking and sucking than I have done in awhile. I love this white guy and his holes. I am going to have him come over to Savannah so I can show him off. Thanks for letting me stay here with him while you were gone."

I added, holding Lamar's cock in one hand, and Marcus' in the other: "Marcus baby, you and your Mandingos own my ass, but Lamar owns my heart now. I love this guy, and want all of him that I can get. I will still want you to use me to feel good, but he has my heart. Thank you for putting us together, baby. He fucked me silly right when I needed it, and getting all of that big black snake of his inside me, made me cum that much more."

We got up, and Lamar and I made out while Marcus got a shower. When he came out, we went in and washed each other, then as I felt Lamar's cock, I went to my knees and sucked it into my mouth. Being soft, it was very pliant, and I loved the feeling of having my mouth filled with his meat. Lifting me by my armpits, I got to my feet, and we got out of the shower and dried off. With towels wrapped around us, we went into the living room where Marcus had just lit the bowl.

Passing the bowl to us, Marcus said: "You two are doing a thing now? But it won't interfere with you having fun with me and the Niggas in the Mandingo? You can love him and still fuck us? I am good with that if you are, baby."

I said: "Baby, it is like this. I love the way you pound my ass into the mattress. I love the way Ty spread my hole wide with his cock. I love being on my back taking black cock, and seeing the satisfaction on your faces. But that is all physical, just plain good fucking and sucking. With Lamar, I feel a whole different thing. I like the fucking that he gives me, and the chance to put him in my throat, but I just love the man, and love the way we click together. You can have most of me, anytime you want it, but this big guy has my heart."

Marcus replied: "We can handle that. I will let the Mandingo brothers know that you are Lamar's squeeze, and they won't try to tie you up. You will be with us all for a party in a couple of weeks. We will be having the annual 50/50 fundraiser and you will be helping. It will be a big party, and you can help us out a lot."

We went out to eat, hitting a nice Italian restaurant, and got some Linguine and meatballs in red sauce. We ate well and the guys had a couple of beers, while I had an O'Doul's, making it last through the meal.

Back at the house, Marcus got some weed out, and said that he scored it while in Galveston, then put some in a bong that I keep in the end table. He poured the water out and put 3 shots of Jameson in the bong to filter the smoke through. In no time, we were stoned to the bone.

Marcus said that he was going to go home but first wanted to see Lamar put his whole cock in me. I looked at Lamar, caught his eyes, and knew that he was confident enough to do this.

Getting up from the sofa, and pulling Lamar to his feet, I told Marcus: "Baby, you can see him put it into me, but after you leave, he and I will do some lovemaking. He will leave in the morning and I won't have another chance to be with him for awhile. Com'n honey, show him what you can put to me."

I went ahead, and into the bathroom, so that I could be sure that I was cleaned out, and pre-lubed. I douched and then squirted some lube into my ass, lining the walls with it. Putting the towel in the hamper, wiping my ass pussy to spread some of the lube around the outside, I went out, and met Lamar by the side of the bed. I untied his towel and tossed it aside, and pulled his cock from between his legs. Taking it into my mouth, I was scooting onto the bed and pulling Lamar with me. He pushed me to my back, and moved so that he could put my cock in his mouth. As he sucked, I could feel his cock rising.

With his cock hard, Lamar raised off me, lifted my ass, and pushed a pillow under it, and pushed his cock into me. Pushing in steadily but smoothly, he gave me about ten inches on the first stroke. I groaned when he hit bottom, and then he pulled back and gave me all that again, and more. Within a dozen or so strokes, he had me moaning, with his hair crushed against my nutsack and his balls slapping my ass cheeks. He didn't even have to put my ankles clear up to his shoulders. I was able to spread my legs enough to be able to take all of him.

Marcus felt around my ass, feeling Lamar's cock, seeing that it was bottomed out inside me. He said: "Damn nephew, you have got all your meat up in Eddie. He is taking you good. I am going home now. I have a little bitch coming over for the night."

He left, and when we heard his car start, Lamar said: "Baby, you handled that well. We have still got each other, and you have all the Mandingo meat that you want. But baby, I love to have you under me, and these times will always be special. Let's get it done, my white sugar."

I kissed him and said: "Do it baby. Give me your black loving. Keep it all up in my pussy. Yesssss, honey, push it all into me and keep pushing. It's yours, use it, baby. I have the whole thing in me and I love it. This is your pussy baby, use it like you need to. I am cumming so hard, gaaaawwwwdddd, baby, it's good, I am yours. Take it, Lamar."

Buried to his crotch in my ass pussy, he began to flex and rotate his hips. His cock shaft held in place at my well fucked sphincter, caused the head to move straight sideways, and drove me wild.

I moaned: "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, fuck me baby. Oh shit, fuck me, I love it."

Planting his left nipple on my lips, he buried his cock in me again, and began to rotate his hips. He knew how to fuck me. His movements had me moving my ass under him, holding him close with my ankles on his thighs. I was all over the mattress under him, nearly having him pull back, but always getting my ass back in place to take all the cock that my white ass pussy could stand. I was cumming like crazy, totally owned by the black cock that was destroying my insides, re-arranging them to better suit his cock. I was sucking his nipple, holding my face to his chest, blown away by the feelings that he was bringing out in me

With both of us thrashing the other, we were both giving and getting our best. I knew that I was getting the fuck of my life, from the man of my life. I wanted to give him all the feelings that I have for him, and let him know that I am his forever.

We fucked ourselves silly, and finally just collapsed, not minding that we were tired enough to sleep now. Moving my back against Lamar's chest and stomach seemed so natural, and he pulled me in tighter and we spooned as we fell asleep.

Waking in the morning, knowing that this was our last few hours together for awhile, both Lamar and I turned in the bed, and took the other's cock in our hands and mouths. We ate each other, not in a hurry to finish, and got the best nut possible with our oral kisses, sucking and swallowing cock.

With both of us satisfied, we decided to go to Waffle House for breakfast before Lamar headed home to Savannah. As we ate, my favorite waitress was stopping by our table often to check on us. I noticed that she also checked Lamar out pretty good. He got up to use the restroom, and she stopped by, telling me that she thought that he was good looking. I told her that he was gay, and she was disappointed. I asked her if she would like to party with me and a black guy some time, and she replied that he had to be very tall, and not to young. I assured her that I could fix her up with a fun guy that would deliver all she needed, and we agreed to a phone call after she got out of work later.

Finishing our breakfast, Lamar and I left, and outside, around the corner from the building front, he gave me a good, deep kiss and promised to get us back together as soon as we could work it out. Driving home, I began thinking about how great he was at satisfying me, and how I had truly fallen for him.

I had lusted for black cock, and now I was in love with the guy who had as much cock as anyone, and a real ability to put it where it needed to be. Fucking anyone else would only cause me to think of him and how much he had done for me.

12