Bru's Girls Ch. 14

Story Info
Last Call.
9.2k words
2
10.4k
2
0

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

January 2004

"Another celebrity bartending weekend," Nicki said. "Yeehaw."

"Got to admit, Asher's a genius, usin' his connection trew Orly an' de others," Beth said. "Brings in a crowd durin' slow times."

"Who's here dis week?" Thi asked.

"Ryan Gosling an' Dom."

"Has Alyssa tol' him yet? Dat's she pregnant?"

"Why?" Nicki asked. "Baby ain't his." Thi and Beth gave her a look. "What?"

"Don' you tink dat he might wanna know as her friend?" Beth asked before leaving.

"Really, Nick. Not everytin's about sex."

"Hi." They turned at the voice.

"Hey yourself," Nicki said.

"I'm Ryan. I was told to ask for Asher."

"Course. Thi, go get Asher."

"Actually Asher's at de store," Patience said. "You Ryan?" He nodded. "You'll be wit Alyssa tonight. I'll show you de basics."

"Damn," Nicki muttered as they walked to the other side of the bar.

"How come you're wearing shorts in January?" Ryan asked. Midnight drew close; most of the patrons had left, leaving only handfuls of customers.

"Body shots," Patience replied. At his frown, she held up a finger and strolled to a table of guys. "Hey, Raoul."

The guy with black hair looked up. "Patty, where you at?"

"Two for one body shots for de next five minutes."

His eyes perked up. "Wit?"

"Me an' whoever."

"Amy."

"Ain't here. You know she jus' had a baby."

"Damn. New girl." He pointed to Lorayne.

"Meet you at de bar." She called Lorayne over. The guys helped them onto the bar while Beth set up the shots. Both girls bared their midriffs and had limejuice rubbed on their navels back, they placed a lime wedge in their mouths. Beth salted their stomachs then set a shot glass between each of their legs. She counted down for Raoul and Toby, the first ones up for shots.

"One, two, tree."

They grabbed the shot glasses with their mouths, tipped their heads back and downed the tequila. Next they licked the salt and grabbed the lime; their hands remained behind their backs. After the other two took their turns, Beth handed Patience and Lorayne a wet wipe. They jumped down with help from Ryan and Raoul.

"Dat's why we wear shorts," Patience said, continuing their conversation. "It's a lot easier to wipe liquor off bare skin dan jeans."

"True. What time does your shift end?"

"Two."

"What are you doing after work?"

She cocked her head to the side. "Depends."

"On?"

"If you axin' me out."

"That I am. Is there any particular place you want to go?"

"Well," she said, moving closer. "We could go to Zydeko's, a dance club a few blocks away."

"Or?" he prompted. She shrugged. "How bout we go back to your place and do a couple of those body shots?" His voice has dropped to a whisper.

"Jus' de shots?" Her tone matched his.

"Maybe more." He winked and went to help the next customer.

"Daymn," Lorayne said. "I thought the two of you would catch the bar on fire." Patience smiled before going to check on her tables.

"Here we are," Patience said as she unlocked the door.

"Do you have roommates?" Ryan asked.

"Some of de girls from de bar." She led him up to her room. "I'll go get what we need." When she returned, she stopped just inside the door. "You been busy."

He grinned. He had spread towels over her bed. "We don't want to ruin your bed."

"Everytin washes," she said as she set down the salt, limes, shot glasses and bottle of tequila.

"Are you guys always stocked?"

She laughed. "I brought de lime from de bar. We usually have salt an' tequila on hand for margaritas." Slipping off her shoes, she climbed onto the bed. She pulled up her shirt, baring her midriff.

Sitting next to her, he prepped her for the shot. "I noticed that most of you had your navels pierced."

"It was a welcome home for Lorayne. She was born here, but moved away when she was five. She moved back a few monts ago."

"How are you related?"

"My mom, her dad an' Asher's dad are brothers an' sister."

"Amy and Alyssa are Asher's sisters?"

"Yeah. Dere's nine of dem."

He paused in the act of placing the shot between her legs. "You're joking."

"Nope. Some of our family took de verse 'go forth an' multiply' seriously."

He chuckled. "And you?"

"Jus' a brother."

He handed her the lime. "Ready?" She nodded as she placed the piece of citrus between her lips.

Her eyes widened as she watched him. He didn't just take the shot glass and drink; he nibbled and caressed the area around the glass with his lips. His tongue snaked out and licked the rim, and her legs around the edges of the glass. He grabbed the glass with his teeth first, his lips closing over them. He downed the shot and dropped the empty tumbler on the bed. Moving on to her stomach, he licked the salt. His tongue dipped into her navel, flicking at the crescent moon that hung there. His eyes caught hers when he took the fruit from her. Her breathing was ragged by the time he spit out the rind.

"Your turn," he said as he stood and stripped down to his boxer-briefs. She rolled over so he could lay on the towels. Turning around, she rubbed a lime on his abs and poured some salt in the juice. Her hands shook as she poured the shot. Her gaze met his when she placed the lime between his lips. His teeth nipped at her fingers. Positioning the shot glass, she looked at the picture he made. Oh yum, she thought.

He was stretched out, his thighs clutching the glass, his hands behind his head, watching her. His underwear tented up from his erection. Taking a deep breath, she bent over and placed her lips around the shot glass; the hairs on his legs tickled her lips. With one gulp, the liquor burned down her throat. She swiped her tongue over his stomach; his dick twitched against her arm and the feel of her tongue on his body. She focused her attention on the lime. Her teeth bit into its flesh, its juices flooding her mouth with its tartness. She pulled back, the lime clutched between her teeth.

Ryan's eyes had darkened to a slate blue. Patience gulped, waiting for his next move. He sat up and removed the rind, replacing it with his mouth. His hand cupped the back of her head as he gently stroked her tongue with his. He broke the kiss and leaned back.

"One more shot?" he asked, his voice husky. She nodded. "You have to strip for this one." She raised an eyebrow and climbed off the bed. He watched as she stripped down to bare skin. She got back on the towels and waited for him.

"Two shot?"

"Don't worry, I'll be able to function." He grabbed a lime wedge and rubbed its juices on her nipples then the salt. One wedge went into her mouth, the other between her legs. She could feel the flesh fit snuggly next to her outer lips. "A full body shot," he said smiling. He winked before dipping his head for the first shot. She gasped as his mouth enclosed over a nipple. His tongue rimmed her areola then flicked the bud. He removed the lime from her mouth.

He downed the second shot and kissed her. She tasted the tangy tequila as their tongues stroked and caressed. He pulled back to lick the salt off her other breast. He took care to clean every inch of her breast. He licked down her stomach, tugged on her navel ring before pausing at her nether curls. She closed her eyes when his tongue slipped between her still-closed legs. It barely brushed against her clit, but it felt as if an electric charge went up her spine. He parted her legs slightly to get at the lime.

She tilted her hips up as his tongue slid into her slit. Abandoning the lime, he widened her legs, licking and sucking at her pussy. She threw her head back when he delved into her opening. Blindly she tugged his shorts down, freeing his dick. Tilting her head, she swallowed his cock. He groaned against her clit then attacked the pleasure nub. She squealed as he flicked and sucked. Her legs closed around his head. He removed his head and sat up. In a deft move, he shucked his underwear and moved on top of her.

"Dere's a condom in de bathroom," she rasped. He reached under the pillow and pulled out the sheath.

"Found them when you were downstairs." He leaned back, quickly rolled down the condom and covered her. Positioning her legs over his arms, he entered her in one stroke. "Holy hell," he muttered. He slowly pulled out.

She grabbed his ass and jerked him forward. "Hard an' fasted," she panted. "Next time you can go slow."

He grinned. "Yes, ma'am."

He pulled back and slammed forward. He started slow, hips pistoning. Splayed as she was, each stroke in dragged against her clit. His strokes rapidly increased. Their breathing grew ragged. Her head was thrown back, her nails scoring his back. He bit down on her exposed neck.

"Ohgodohgodohgod," she shrieked as she came around his cock. He groaned at he the heat that engulfed him. With a final lunge, he buried himself inside her. He ground his hips against hers, rubbing her clit. She screamed as another orgasm washed through her. He rolled off her, pulling her with him. Their breathing gradually returned to normal.

"You know, I can never give another body shot witout tinkin' of dis," she said when she could talk again.

He laughed. "That was my whole intention."

*****

"Hey guys," Amy said as she neared the bar. Asher and Thi looked up.

"What de fuck," Asher said and rounded the bar. "You brought de baby into de bar. You gonna have Chil' Services on your ass."

"As long as I nurse, she goes where I go." She helped get Amber out of the baby pouch. He walked around the bar, showing off the youngest member of the family while Amy sat at the bar.

"Aw. She's cute. I'm Joey."

"Joey Lauren Adams. You know I shouldn' get star struck any more, but damn. De traffic dat comes tru here. I'm Amy, Asher's sister."

"How old is she?"

"One mont. Tank God for my mom an' my sisters. Wit my schedule an' her, I feel as if I barely sleep." She took the baby from her brother. "Come by tomorrow. I'd love to shoot you." With a wave they were out the door.

"That was sweet," Joey said after Amy left. "Looking after your niece like that."

Asher shrugged. "She's my only niece. My older sister has two boys, my brother tree."

"You have three sisters and a brother?"

"Nope. Four sisters an' four brothers."

"Nine of you? Holy crap."

He smiled. "We're Catholic an' Cajun."

"So what time does this place close?"

"During de winter, around two. Your shift ends at eleven."

"What time do you leave?"

"I don'. My apartment's upstairs."

"Asher, phone."

"Brouchard," he answered.

"Mr. Brouchard, you have a very eclectic taste."

"True, Ms. Adams. How you know my tastes?"

"Well, currently I'm admiring your video collection. Comedies mixed in with action. And what is this? 10 Things I Hate About You. Interesting."

"What? It's a good movie an' Julia Stiles is hot."

"Uh-huh."

"You upstairs?"

"Uh-huh."

"Gimme a sec." He hung up the phone. "Patience, you an' Lorayne close up. See you tomorrow." He was out the back door and up the stairs in a minute. He opened the French doors and walked into his living room. The sound of blues flooded through the room. Quietly he closed the door and leaned against it. Currently Joey was bent over to look at something on the lower shelves. Her skirt raised up to the bottom of her ass. Hearing his footsteps, she straightened and turned.

"Mr. Brouchard, you're home early."

"Ms. Adams, dere a price to pay for trespassin'." She started backing up as he moved in on her.

"There is? Even if the door's unlocked?"

"Uh-huh." Her back hit the wall. He closed in on her.

"What's the fee?"

"You. Naked." He leaned down and captured her mouth. Her fingers dug into his hair as his dived underneath her skirt. She felt a sharp tug on her thong. With a faint snap the elastic broke. They reached for his belt at the same time, their fingers entangling. She broke the kiss, laughing.

"Laughter no good at time like dis, cher," he growled.

"I'll take care of your pants while you get a condom." She loosened his belt and tugged down the zipper, freeing his erection. "Umm, commando."

He quickly donned the condom and lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist. With one swift thrust, he was inside. He withdrew then surged back in. Her heat surrounded him like a velvet glove. He shifted his position and began rotating his hips with every thrust.

"Oh God, yes," she gasped. Each stroke scraped her clit, stimulating the small bundle of nerves. She clamped her inner muscles around his cock, causing him to growl. "More."

He pounded into her, giving her what she asked for. She screamed and shuddered as she climaxed. His teeth scraped her ear and neck as he whispered to her in French. Another orgasm hit her when he bit and tugged her nipple through her shirt. With a groan, he ground into her, filling the condom with semen.

"Oh my God," she said. "Where are we going?" He was carrying her to the farthest door.

"Bed. I gotta taste dat sweet li'l pussy of yours."

*****

February

Amy surveyed the scene before her. The woman was draped over the lounge, a few swaths of silk strategically placed on her. It was a great shot, very sexy. Unfortunately, the woman was too tense. She raised her eyes to meet her subject's.

"Amy, are you sure bout dis?" She nibbled on her bottom lip.

"Quit dat. Yeah I am. Bobby's gonna die when he sees dem pictures. He's comin' in on Saturday for his." She clicked off a few shots.

"I'm fat, Amy."

She looked up from her camera. "You ain't fat, Charmaine. You fleshy."

"An' you don' help. You lost your baby weight in what, tree monts?"

"Two actually. Charmaine, has Bobby seen you naked?"

"Yeah."

"An' what he do? Not in graphic detail," she said quickly.

"Well," Charmaine began. Amy kept her in conversation while she took pictures from various angles. Nearing the end of the hour, Samira appeared in the doorway. She waved at her boss then pointed into the house. Amy nodded.

"Hey, Charmaine. We done. Get dressed an' Samira's gonna pull up your pictures. I gotta take a call." She and Samira walked toward the front of the house.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but there's a guy here to see you."

"Dat's fine. We were finished anyway." She saw the guy in profile as he stared at a picture across from the stairs. She frowned. "Karl?" He turned at the sound of his name and smiled. She closed the distance to give him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "What you doin' here? Your appointment ain't till next week."

"I need to reschedule. I have to be in Wellington on Tuesday."

"So here you are. Have you met Samira yet?"

"Yeah. Where's Amber?"

"Upstairs, asleep."

"That's amazing," he said, motioning to the large picture on the wall.

"Samira did it. Good, huh? You go on up to de nursery; I'll be dere in a minute."

Alyssa picked up the phone. "'Lo?"

"Hey Alyssa, its Elijah. Can you come pick me up at the airport?"

She frowned. "It's six o'clock on a Friday night an you want me to come get you at de airport. Have you lost your fuckin' mind? It's gonna take me at least two hours to get out dere."

"I land in an hour and a half."

"Take a cab or rent a car."

"Please? I'm giving you the puppy dog face."

She burst out laughing at the picture. She sighed and grabbed a pen. "What gate?" She just hung up the phone when Amy stepped into the living room. "Wow. You look good."

The older Brouchard wiped her hands on her dress. "You tink so?" She turned around. "I ain't put dis on in monts. I tink I'm gonna change." Before she could leave the room, the doorbell rang. The sisters look at each other.

"If you tink I'm climbin' dose stairs, tink again," Alyssa said. "He's your date."

Amy huffed. "Fine." She walked slowly down the stairs to the front door. Taking a calming breath, she opened it to find Karl on the stoop. "Hi."

He looked up when the door opened. "Wow." She was wearing a gray sheath dress with black heels. "You look good."

"Tanks. Where we goin'?"

"I found a seafood restaurant over on St. Charles Avenue earlier. I thought we'd go there."

Alyssa tapped her foot impatiently. She had been standing at the gate for forty-five minutes and Elijah still hadn't shown up. She wasn't about to page him over the intercom. She rubbed her stomach before stretching. Arms circled around her waist, hands spread over the baby. She growled, "If you don' wanna draw back a nub, I suggest you let me go."

"Why, when you smell so good?"

She whirled around and pushed him away. "You scared me half to deaf!" Her language switched from English to French as she swatted at Elijah. He backed up, laughing. Grabbing her hand, he pulled her close. "What are you doin'?"

"Saying a proper hello." He lowered his head and captured her lips. When she gave a surprised gasp, he took advantage to deepen the kiss. With a small moan, she stroked her tongue against his. When they parted, he touched his head to hers. "What you say to us gettin' outta here."

"My pleasure."

"I've got a surprise for you."

"What?" She felt someone slide against her back.

"Me," Dom said.

-----

"I am so sick an' tired of blowjobs. Nobody gets a blowjob until I get licked," Nicki stated as she placed her tray on the bar.

"That's just eww," Thi said.

"What are you talkin' about?" Beth asked. She loaded up Thi's tray, then Nicki's.

"Do you realize I haven't been eaten out in over a year, an' dat wasn't even good. No more givin' till I receive." She turned and nearly ran into to Sean Bean. Skirting him, she delivered her drinks. Back at the bar, she continued her rant. "I mean, come on. Is it so hard to stick out your tongue an' wiggle it? We have to engulf a shaft dat's at least tree inches round an' six inches long."

"What's wrong, sweetheart? Not satisfied?" Sean asked.

"I don' tink I've ever been fully satisfied." She pouted.

"Poor you." He rubbed her back. "I have an idea. Why don't I come over after you get off and help you with your problem?" She nodded.

"Whacha doin' here any way?" Beth asked him after Nicki left.

"Photo shoot.

-----

"I had a great time tonight," Amy told Karl. They were standing on her front porch. He reached out and captured a curl, twirling it around his finger.

"It doesn't have to end now." He closed the distance between them. His lips met hers. His tongue lightly traced the seam of her lips, parting them. She sighed as the kiss deepened. His arms encircled her waist, pulling her up against him. He broke the kiss and leaned his forehead against hers. "Unless you want to give your neighbors a show, I suggest we go inside."

She smiled. "Righ' dis way." She opened the door and led him inside. They quietly ascended the stairs. The door shut with a soft click. A lamp cast a subtle illumination in the room. Blues was playing faintly from the stereo.

Amy smoothed her dress over her hips. "I'm anxuly feelin' shy," she admitted to Karl. "I ain't had sex since Amber was born."

He smiled and began disrobing. He kicked off his shoes then pulled his shirt out of his slacks. Her breath hitched as each button revealed more of his body, her gaze flowing down his pecs to his abs, all well sculpted. She knew he was fit, but daymn he looked good. A corner of his mouth lifted in a smirk. He shrugged off the shirt and threw it towards the rocking chair. His belt followed his shirt. His pants opened with a flick of his wrist. The white band of his jockey short glowed against his skin. The pants skimmed down his legs to pool around his ankles. He stepped out of them. He stood there in his skivvies and socks.

"Still nervous?" he asked.

She shook her head, walking towards him. "Never nervous." He quickly stripped off his socks as she shortened the distance between them. He straightened when she stopped a foot from him. Reaching out, she skimmed her hands over his shoulders, down his chest. She paused to circle his nipples with her thumbs. His eyes closed when her nails scraped across the sensitive nub. Her hands continued their exploration along his stomach. They halted briefly at the waistband of his underwear before moving on. She traced his erection through the thin cotton. The material grew damp from precum. He hooked his thumbs in the band and slowly slid them down his legs.