Bryan's Christmas Present

Story Info
Heather & friends make a very XXX-Mas DVD for Bryan.
3.1k words
4.41
85.9k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers

Hi all. It's the holidays and what better time for a new "Heather & Bryan" story? With the one that follows this, I will have a special announcement for fans of this series. Stay tuned readers -- same Bat-Time, same Bat-Channel. Happy Holidays to all from BrettJ!

Pacing around, swearing under his breath -- Bryan Adamson was not a happy camper. He didn't want to be a Scrooge, but it was looking like a truly sucky Christmas holiday.

Just where the fuck was everyone?

Okay, he knew where his parents were, off on another one of their trips to God-knows-where, leaving his sister Heather and he to fend for themselves. On fucking Christmas, no less -- jeez, talk about self-centered. Fine with me, Bryan thought -- any excuse to be alone with his loving sister was welcome. He and Heather had made their peace and were best friends -- and he hoped soon, lovers -- again, although she still refused to tell him just what it had been that been making her so pissy lately. No matter, they were together again and that's what mattered. Bryan figured he'd come home, pick up her squealing little body and carry her to their parent's bedroom, where he'd fuck her silly and then they could celebrate Christmas Eve together in the manner they both favored -- fucking again and again until they'd had enough. He even thought, as a surprise, he might call their Aunt Alexus and have her join them later on; she was always up for anything fun and perverted. Alexus seemed to be almost as naughty as Heather, although Heather was certainly the pinnacle.

Thing was, Heather wasn't home and he had no idea where she was. She wasn't answering her Cell. Neither was Alexus. He called his girlfriend Racquel's house and there was no answer there, not from Racquel or her Mom Ingrid or sister, Carrie -- all of whom he was fucking as often as Heather would let him get away. A holiday without pussy? Now that simply wasn't right!

Okay -- can't get laid, I can sure as hell get blitzed, he thought, pouring himself a beer and deciding whether or not he wanted to watch a porn film, a cheesy Holiday special or find something else to watch from his DVD collection. He walked over to the TV in the living room and found a blank DVD case on top of the set, with a tiny red bow on it and a note underneath. He pulled out the note, which read ...

Merry Christmas, Bryan, from your very loving sister Heather. PS -- Watch the DVD, dummy.

Bryan wondered if Heather had downloaded something cool and burned him a copy, but he knew his sister well enough to know there'd be something really cool on the DVD. He put the DVD in the player and plunked his butt into an oversized armchair and waited for the DVD to begin, swigging a mouthful of beer.

Heather's smiling; sexkitten face came into view a minute into the DVD. She was wearing a Santa cap and looked very cute. "Happy Holidays, brother darling. I made this specially for you with the help of some friends. I hope you'll enjoy watching it -- I know I had a great time making it." Heather's voice was a kittenish purr. What the hell was she up to now? Bryan took another draw on his beer and watched the screen.

The camera pulled away and there was Heather, sexy, redheaded, petite Heather, in a long black negligee, made up impeccably, a face that seemed both girlish and hot, sexy woman. Heather's body seemed to be radiating the heat Bryan knew all too well. She preened in front of the camera and sat down in a chair, her slender legs in matching stockings and garters, her feet in the black stilettos he'd bought her for her birthday a few months prior. She stretched out her legs and let the light glint of the stiletto tip -- she was playing to her brother's fantasies and she knew it. She ran her hands up her legs and inserted them between her thighs and rubbed a little, making cute little noises and letting her brother know she was already heating up.

"I thought so -- I'm already soaking wet, thinking about how much I miss fucking my brother's big cock. It's been too long, Bryan."

This was true. They still hadn't fucked yet, whatever had been bothering his little sister still hung over them, but whatever it had been, it evidently wasn't on her mind now. She pulled the top of the negligee aside and revealed one perfect titty with a coral-pink nipple, which she licked suggestively.

"I wish it was you doing this, Bryan. I love how you lick my tits. I love how you touch me, you naughty perverted stud." She sighed and spoke again "You know you can touch me anywhere you like, lover-brother ... it's all good. Next time I see you; you're going to touch me in all those special places, aren't you?"

Absent-mindedly opening a second beer, Bryan watched as the performance continued with his sister dangling one stiletto heel from her foot and playing to the camera. She moved away from the camera and continued speaking, teasing. When she came back, now she was in a white lace teddy and the first pair of stilettos she had owned. He loved that teddy -- it had a tiny slit on the bottom so a girl could keep it on and ride a cock or dildo to orgasm after orgasm. He knew because he and his little slut sibling had tested it out several times. He loved seeing Heather in sexy little outfits and he contributed a portion of his paycheques to expanding her lingerie collection.

"I remember how your cock feels inside me when I wear this Bryan -- it feels so good, so fucking good in Heather's tight, fiery cunt. You're going to be in there again soon, lover-brother, in my hot pussy, doing nasty things to me the way we both like -- aren't you?" Bryan nodded his head, loving his sister's incredible performance. She was a natural in front of the camera, as hot and sexy as any porn star he had watched. Bryan avoided playing with his cock, hot as he was; he knew he'd cum immediately if he did.

"Okay Bryan-lover, now the show really gets underway!" Heather purred and walked out of range of the camera. When she came back, she had their Aunt Alexus with her, Alexus clad in a beautiful bra and panty set, all black lace, while Heather was now in a mauve set. The two of them faced each other and kissed, the aunt and niece, both Bryan's incestuous playmates. Alexus had been their "blind" for their parents for some time now, whenever the urge to fuck overcame them both, they would go and "visit" Aunt Alexus. If she was home, it was a thrilling threesome until all were panting and exhausted. If she wasn't, they knew where she hid her key and were free to use her apartment for their illicit fuckings. The last time, a few months back, she had come back with their friend Brandi in tow and the threesome had become a foursome.

The sensual strawberry blonde Alexus and the redheaded spitfire, Heather, moved to a somewhat-familiar bed as the lighting softened. Bryan loved watching his aunt and sister make love, it was always so special, so intimate. Alexus had been their confidante for some time, after being seduced by the siblings, her own heated sexuality re-emerged. She never refused an opportunity to join the brother and sister duo in bed, alone or separately and as Alexus' tongue speared in and out of his sister's cunt, Bryan sensed she never would. Her beauty was undiminished by time, just as Bryan knew Heather would still be gorgeous as the years wore on. He adored his sexpot sister and watched happily as she and Alexus moved into a lazy sixty-nine while the camera recorded every sigh, every sweet whisper, every moan and the little yelps his sister made as Alexus made her cum. Only Bryan had been able to invoke such responses in his sister, even though they'd had a few romps with others who knew their secret.

"Suck me Auntie darling, oh you lezzie slut, you know just what Heather's naughty cunt likes, you whore!" Heather groaned as her thighs closed around their aunt's licking head. Alexus knew just spots to touch on Heather's body to make her respond, hard to believe she had little lesbian experience just a short time ago, but she was making up for it now. Heather loved kissing and licking, it was her ultimate turn-on and Alexus knew that as well as anyone.

"You gorgeous lickable bitch, I could stay down here all day!" Alexus purred in a husky tone. She could too, Bryan knew -- their romps were always long and sensual and unhurried. Heather moved around a bit and licked Alexus' bared tits until they were shiny with her spittle, then fingerfucked their aunt until she climaxed around the thrusting digits.

Heather kissed Alexus sweetly and got off the bed, her gorgeous ass wiggling -- Bryan doubted he'd ever get tired of looking at that delectable freckled butt of hers, but when she returned, it was with his girlfriend Racquel in tow! Bryan's mind was already being blown by this turn of events.

Clad in a sexy burgundy bustier with black seamed stockings and black stiletto heels, Racquel looked more beautiful than Bryan had ever seen her. His heart was filled to overflowing with the love he felt for her and his adored Heather, who was now wearing a black body stocking, it was new and he'd never seen it before, it had an opening at the pussy and her fiery red snatch was clearly visible. He wondered if his hot bi-girlfriend found that snatch as appealing as he did?

Racquel waggled her finger at the camera and turned and gave Heather a warm hug and a sweet kiss on the lips. Then she turned her head and spoke into the camera, addressing Bryan.

"Shame, shame on you Bryan for not letting your sister and I meet up before this. She's such a lovely girl and as you can see, she's a very sexy and very naughty little girl. I guess you'll just have to watch and see how naughty the two of us can be, won't you?"

Racquel and Heather went back over to the bed and cuddled together, legs outstretched. They just languished there for a bit, kissing and fondling, Heather's hands stroked Racquel's coppery skin; she bared Racquel's tits and licked her dark brown nipples while Racquel moaned and just let his sexpot sibling have her way with her. This was so fucking hot; Bryan took another sip of beer and watched this decadent show his sister had put on for him. This Christmas present sure as hell beat getting a sweater!

Racquel had come late to the world of female-on-female loving, introduced to it by her mother and sister, but she had taken to it like a duck to water. Her style of girl-on-girl sex was slow and sweet, she loved to pamper her playmates, male or female, and from the contented purrs he could hear Heather making, she was doing a terrific job on his sister. Why had he been so reluctant in getting them together? He wasn't sure -- fear one might be jealous of the other? Perhaps -- as much as he loved Racquel and wanted a future with her, he and Heather were joined at the soul and any future plans he made would have to include her. Watching their sweet, sexy love-play, he felt his concerns alleviated and knew that wouldn't be a problem any longer.

It was very sexy watching Racquel writhe and twist her body and enjoy being pleasured by his little sister, especially since Bryan knew less than a year ago, she'd been much more conservative in her sexuality. He had walked in on her and the rest of her naughty family having lesbian sex and they had brought out dormant urges in Racquel and he was grateful for that. Bryan wondered if the others had met Heather yet? Over in the corner, he saw his kinky Aunt Alexus running a large dildo in and out of her pussy as she watched the two girls frolic on the bed. She didn't get to keep it long, Racquel hopped off the bed and said "Gimme!" to his aunt and got back on the bed beside Heather. "Time for you to get royally fucked, bitch!" she snarled and rammed the dildo deep inside Heather's seemingly-insatiable cunt. Heather's body arched up and she howled as Bryan's gorgeous & nasty girlfriend fucked her with the toy, all the while not missing a beat, kissing and sucking her body and rubbing her own against Heather's tinier form. The two young beauties were radiating such heat; Bryan was almost surprised that the camera hadn't melted.

Heather and Racquel were so sensual and elegant together, perhaps even sexier than Alexus and Heather, the contrasts in their skin tone and the way they made love -- Heather, like a little wildcat, Racquel, with slow and deliberate passion, although Bryan knew well she could burn up the sheets if she so desired. He could see how wet his sister's pussy was as the dildo was being manipulated in and out of her cunt. She screamed and then aggressively grabbed the toy from Racquel and flipped the darker beauty on to her back and began returning the attentions Racquel had given to her. "Ohhh, you fucking slut, that's what I like, do it to me, you redheaded brotherfucker!" Saying that out loud seemed to trigger a reaction in both girls and they came and just shook the bed with the force of their combined orgasms. Heather and Racquel just lay there for a few minutes, kissing and cuddling, then both women got off the bed and out of range of the camera -- again. Bryan was curious as to what might be coming next, but then he saw Racquel return to snuggle in close with Alexus on the floor. Heather walked back into the room, with two sexy blondes in tow. Now Bryan knew exactly what was coming next and he marvelled at his sister's inventiveness.

Heather was naked this time, save for a pair of thigh-high white boots. He had bought those for her for Christmas, little bitch had been snooping -- but he was right, on her, they were sexy as hell.

The older of the two blondes was wearing a sheer white negligee, the younger and slightly curvier blonde was in a pale blue teddy. Both of them turned to face the camera. The older of the blondes spoke first.

"Shame on you Bryan, for keeping this redheaded cutie-pie from us." Ingrid chided. He almost felt ashamed, because Ingrid had been his ally from Day One, not only encouraging his relationship with the slightly-older Racquel, but allowing him access to her body and that of her other daughter ...

Carrie pouted "Yeah, not very nice Bryan, not nice at all!" she admonished. "We could have all been having naughty, sexy times. Well, as punishment, you'll just have to watch us doing those naughty things with your nasty little sister." Heather turned around and winked at the camera -- Bryan felt if this was punishment, he'd have to be a lot badder in the future. As he watched them all snuggled and kiss, a sexy blonde on each side of Heather, he realized he'd been a jackass. They knew of his relationship with her, why did he ever think they wouldn't be cool with it. He took his final mouthful of beer and watched the remainder of the show.

Racquel's mother and sister got his sister back on the bed and a bottle of baby oil appeared from somewhere off camera. They covered Heather's body with it the oil, then slid off their lingerie and then began rubbing themselves all over Heather's tiny, fiery frame until all three women were glistening and shiny. Then they all began to kiss and fondle and caress, bodies entwined, two blondes and his sister, all kinky, all loving the concept of incest, all his lovers, sharing their bodies in an orgy of lesbian bliss. If there was a luckier guy on this earth, Bryan couldn't imagine him.

The trio moved on the bed and the camera panned over to Alexus and Racquel, now sharing a very heated sixty-nine on the nearby floor. Wow -- he hadn't considered letting Alexus meet his girlfriend's family, jeez, I am a jackass, he thought, because Alexus and Ingrid were contemporaries and the strawberry blonde and Ingrid would've likely become close friends. The camera then panned back to the bed, where Ingrid was riding his sister's licking tongue and Carrie was between Heather's legs, giving her a tongue-lashing that was certain to produce a very loud, profound orgasm, because he knew Carrie's oral talents and just how much Heather grooved on being licked. Indeed, that is exactly what happened in very short order. Everyone stood up and hugged and addressed the camera, all smiling and laughing. That was about the time Bryan's brain clicked on the thought -- who the fuck had been operating the camera all this time if every participant was now in the picture?

Heather addressed the camera again. "Happy Birthday, brother-lover, from all your girls. We hoped you enjoyed our performance. Now -- go upstairs and get showered and changed."Oookay, Bryan wondered, and why should I do that? He got his answer in short order. "You remember my friend Vickie?" He sure did, Vickie was one of Heather's hottest friends, a little blonde, long-legged firecracker he'd wanted to fuck for a very long time. "She's the one who's been running the camera for us. Vickie will be there in an hour to pick you up and join us at the Hotel tonight, which is where we filmed this and still are, keeping ourselves hot for you. Be ready for an all-nighter, big brother. Oh, just so you know -- Vickie says she might just grant your Christmas wish and she'll join us tonight. So Bryan baby, better get your gorgeous butt in gear!"

Glad he hadn't over-imbibed, Bryan ran upstairs and popped a mouthful of vitamins before jumping in the shower. This gift of Heather's sure as hell beat Fruit Cake any damned day of the week.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers