Bryce in the Park's Bathroom

Story Info
"What are you doing in here?"
5k words
4.57
53.8k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,049 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

Disclaimers: Yes I need an Editor. No, I do not want an editor. Yes, it jumps around too much, yes there's too many people to keep track of, yes it's too long, yes it's too short, yes this is stupid shit and yes I suck.

For those of you that have not hit the backspace key, I hope you enjoy this short tale.

*****

Bryce was handsome; he wasn't being conceited when he said that, he'd heard it all his life. He had shaggy blonde hair, a strong square face, and warm brown eyes, 'puppy dog eyes' his girlfriend called them.

In an area where most men were five feet two inches to five feet eight inches, he was tall, six feet, and well-muscled from years of playing high school sports. He'd toyed with the idea of playing sports in college, but decided he'd concentrate more on his studies than on running around chasing after balls.

For Bryce Adams' twenty first birthday, Judy Johnson brought over her best friend, Mindy Cohen. The two Asian-American girls undressed him, then undressed each other. Then the two girls kissed each other passionately, putting on a show for Bryce's erotic amusement.

Judy kept her pubic area completely hairless, but Mindy had a few sparse tendrils of black pubic hair. Both girls also had small breasts and small dark nipples.

They lay at the foot of his bed and swung into a sixty nine, loudly moaning and licking at each other.

Because Judy moaned loudly whenever they made love, Bryce was fairly sure she was not exaggerating her excitement as she and Mindy used their fingers and their tongues on each other.

Then they seemed to remember that he was in the same room with them and turned their attention to him.

They took turns sucking his cock. When Mindy was slurping noisily on his seven and a half inches of fat cock, Judy was nibbling lightly on Bryce's large balls. When Judy was deep throating his cock, Mindy was slobbering all over his balls.

Then he loosed a torrent of his sperm into Judy's mouth. The two girls swapped his semen back and forth until there was no more to share.

Then Judy licked and sucked Bryce's cock until he was hard again.

Judy rode his cock, bouncing and screaming and moaning her excitement. While she rode his cock, her best friend rode Bryce's tongue.

When Bryce Adams was eighteen, a fifty nine year old woman down the street had brought Bryce into her house, to 'help her with a large load.' The 'large load' she needed help with was in his heavy balls, and she made sure he had no large load when he staggered out of her house.

But while she sucked, licked, stroked his semen out of his cock, she also showed Bryce how to lick, suck, stroke a woman's pussy.

"Oh, he eat pussy good, oh girlfriend, he eat pussy so good," Mindy moaned.

"Damn!" Bryce groaned as he pumped his semen into Judy's tight pussy.

Then she squatted over his face and shrieked and moaned through several orgasms while Mindy bounced on Bryce's cock.

It both amused and excited Judy that her boyfriend did not seem to mind eating his own semen from her sloppy pussy.

Then Judy showed Mindy that she could take Bryce's fat cock up her tiny little ass. So Mindy had to try anal sex as well.

This seemed to rejuvenate both girls. Exhausted, Bryce fell asleep while they again pleasured each other.

They were gone when Bryce woke up the next morning and he was actually relieved.

After his Abnormal Psychology class, Bryce was in the bathroom when two students entered. The two men obviously didn't think to check if the bathroom was empty or not, or didn't think that they could be heard.

Bryce sat and listened as they joked and teased one another about the blow job one of them had received at the Public restroom at a nearby park.

"Really? Guy just came up and said 'hey, can I suck your cock,'" one of the young men asked.

Bryce felt his own cock swell as he listened.

Bryce knew he was attracted to other men; he kept telling himself he was bisexual.

Judy sucked cock as if she got no greater pleasure than having a man's meat in her mouth.

But Bryce wondered if a man would give a better blow job.

He knew the park the two young men were talking about. He often jogged the five mile track around the periphery of the park. And he knew the restroom. Once, he'd developed severe stomach cramps and had to avail himself of the facilities.

But there had been no men lurking about, no one had offered to suck his cock, no one had asked him if he'd suck their cocks.

The bathroom itself had been well lighted, clean, and thankfully, well stocked.

"But that was in the daytime; maybe they go there at night," Bryce said to himself as he flushed the toilet.

The two men blushed and looked guiltily as Bryce stepped out of the stall.

"Hey, how's it going?" he smiled and washed his hands.

Judy came over that night, teased him about being disappointed that Mindy wasn't there with her and the two had sex, loud, energetic sex. Then she kissed him, reminded him that she was going with her mother and father to her grandmother's that weekend, and left his small apartment.

*.*.*

Bryce drove his Arctic White Ford Mustang to the park and parked in the St. Elizabeth Parish Courthouse's parking lot. His heart was hammering so hard he could barely hear his Slaughter cd, even though he had it cranked pretty loud.

There were a few cars in the parking lot. Twilight was fast approaching so the lights were beginning to flicker on.

Heart still pounding, he shut off the car and got out. He looked around nervously, then made a bee line for the park's restroom.

With another furtive look around, he stepped around the cinderblock wall that blocked the bathroom's entrance from the elements, and from prying eyes, and entered the room.

Disappointment welled up in him; there was no one inside. There were no men lurking around, waiting for their next cock. There was no men making out, groping each other, no men pulling each other's pants down and fucking each other up the ass.

"Bryce, what are you doing in here?" an attractive blonde woman hissed urgently as she entered the room.

"Hey!" Bryce objected, putting his hands in front of his crotch, even though he was fully clothed. "This is the men's' room!"

"Bryce, what are you doing in here?" the girl asked again.

"What do you think?" Bryce demanded. "Uh, it's a bathroom, right?"

"Bryce, I saw the way you were acting," the girl said. "You're not in here to use the bathroom."

She grabbed his hand in her small hand.

"Come on; the cops cruise this place all the time," she whispered urgently, pulling him to the door.

"How you know what I..." Bryce demanded.

"Way you were looking all around, see if anyone was watching you," she explained.

As if she were psychic, a moment after they stepped out onto the concrete pathway, two uniformed police entered the restroom.

Bryce stared at the girl, brown eyes wide.

Then a thought entered his head.

"And uh, how you know my name?" he asked.

She looked up into his eyes.

"Guess you don't recognize me," she smiled, almost sadly. "We went to DeGarde together."

She reached out and lightly touched his chest.

"I had the biggest crush on you," she confessed. "And even though you were this big old jock? You were always so nice, so sweet."

She suddenly leaned up and kissed him softly.

Then she stepped back and put her hand over her mouth.

"I wanted to do that for so long," she confessed.

Bryce stared at the girl. There were some things about her that did look vaguely familiar. She had light blonde hair that looked almost white in the park's lamps. Her blue eyes were pale, again slightly distorted by the park's lights. Her mouth was a small one, with pale pink lips and one tooth on her upper right that stuck out slightly from the other teeth.

But she was a stranger to him.

"Listen, why don't, listen, come on back to, you why don't we get a cup of coffee?" the girl said.

"I uh, I got a lot of studying to do," Bryce lied.

"On a Friday night?" the girl scoffed, grabbing his hand.

She peered up into his warm brown eyes.

"Come on," she begged. "Come on back to my place, we'll talk."

She rested her small hand on his muscled bicep, still looking into his eyes.

"Please?" she whispered seductively.

Bryce had hoped to get a blow job, a blow job from another man, hoped to answer his own curiosity.

Bryce wouldn't admit it, even to himself, but he had hoped he'd yank his unknown cock sucker's jeans down, fuck the other man up his squirming, protesting ass.

Often, when he was fucking Judy's tight little hole, he was fantasizing it was actually another man, that he was forcing another man to take his cock.

But fucking a cute little blonde would be fun too.

He didn't feel bad about cheating on Judy; he'd tried three times in the past two months to break things off with the clinging, possessive girl. Each time, she'd sobbed bitterly, promised to 'give him more space' then immediately reverted to her clinging, possessive ways.

Maybe parading this cute little blonde in front of Judy would help him break it off, once and for all.

And then he'd cruise the college's on-line newspaper, cruise the Personals Section, men seeking men to satisfy his curiosity.

He nodded and the girl actually squealed with delight and kissed him again.

"Hey, hey, enough of that," one of the police officers smiled as they came around the opposite side of the public restrooms.

"Yes Officer," the girl smiled happily.

"I live in the Arrow Court Apartments, apartment One E," she said.

Holding hands, they walked to the parking lot.

"Wow, you still got that Mustang, huh?" she said as she stopped next to a small Toyota.

"Still runs, and it's paid for," Bryce agreed.

He followed the Toyota to the apartment complex. She pointed to the Visitors parking spots, parked in her own space, then waited for him.

Bryce had not noticed before, but his unnamed host was dressed for jogging. Her shoulder length blonde hair was done up in a ponytail, and she wore a tank top over her small breasts, and pink shorts over her juicy looking rear end.

"Quit ogling my butt," she giggled as she climbed the stairs ahead of him.

"Quit sticking it in my face," he retorted and she giggled again.

Inside the apartment, she waved him to a small leather couch.

"I have one of them single serve coffee makers," she proudly announced as she stepped into her small kitchen.

She flipped a switch, then pulled down two mugs.

"I got uh, decaff, dark roast, uh, hazelnut, oh, and I got this left over from Christmas; that's when my mom gave me this coffee maker, I got this chocolate peppermint one; it's perfect for Saturday mornings, you know, when it's raining outside and you just got nothing better to do?" she prattled.

"Dark roast," Bryce agreed.

A moment later, he heard the coffee maker gurgling. A moment after that, he heard it gurgling again.

"What you take in it?" she called out.

"Cream; that's it," he called back.

She'd taken her hair out of the ponytail, and had obviously taken the time to apply a little pink lip gloss while waiting on the coffee. She smiled as she handed him his dup and sat down close to him on the couch.

"I uh, I really hate to admit this, but what's your name?" Bryce asked as he sipped the hot beverage.

"Jayme," she smiled.

Bryce wrinkled his face in confusion. The only Jamie that had been in any of his classes at DeGarde High School had been nearly as tall as himself, and had weighed close to two hundred and sixty pounds.

"No, no, not Jamie Sutton," Jayme giggled.

"Then I'm sorry," Bryce admitted.

"Ooh, this is too hot," Jayme said and put her coffee mug on the small table next to her.

"No, no, not Jamie," she said, peering into Bryce's eyes.

She put her small hand on Bryce's muscled chest.

"It's Jayme," she said and drew a 'J' on his chest with a pink fingernail. "J. A. Y. M. E. like that."

And when she said 'like that,' she punctuated her words with a light jab to his chest.

She then leaned close to Bryce and kissed him on his lips.

Bryce put his own coffee cup down on the small table next to him, all without breaking lip contact with Jayme.

He pulled her close to him and their kiss grew in intensity.

Her breasts were small, hard lumps in her tank top. She was wearing a sports bra under the tank top and Bryce managed to work both top and bra up to just under her throat.

Her nipples were small and hard, crinkled in her excitement.

"Let me, I need to go freshen up," she said, pulling away from him.

She got to her feet, removed top and bra and shimmied slightly, shaking her small breasts in front of him. He reached for her and she giggled, then scampered out of the room.

He could hear water running for a long moment. He picked up her bra and read the size, 32B and shrugged. Judy was a 30B and he'd always found her breasts to be adequate.

In fact, he'd dated a few women with large breasts, and had found it no more exciting than dating a girl with small breasts. He wondered about some men's' fascination with large breasts.

Then he heard a toilet flush. More water ran and Bryce nodded with satisfaction. His girlfriend right before Judy had been less than scrupulous in her hygiene and Bryce had found that a little off-putting.

"I uh, when I saw you going into the bathroom, God, I was so happy," Jayme said as she entered the living room again.

She'd removed her shorts, socks and shoes and padded into the living room, nude.

Bryce stared, mouth open, at Jayme's lovely compact body.

Her breasts were nice handfuls, perfectly sized for her five foot four inch body. Her waist was narrow, and she had a delightful little outie belly button. Her pubic hair was a light brown color, thick and curly.

And her hard cock was uncircumcised and stood up, fat and proud.

Bryce stared at Jayme's six inch cock and heavy balls as Jayme slid back onto the couch.

"That's a, you're a..." Bryce stammered, his own erection trapped painfully in his briefs.

"Maybe you remember me now?" Jayme asked as she kissed Bryce. "Used to be Jay Begnaud? Sat right behind you in Mrs. Straughter's class?"

She pulled at his tee shirt.

"Someone's overdressed," she cooed.

Bryce tried to kick out of his shoes, take off his shirt, and slide out of his jeans and briefs in one movement.

Jayme giggled happily as Bryce finally did manage to get his clothes off.

Then they kissed again.

"Oh, Bryce," Jayme groaned as Bryce cupped his heavy balls in one hand and squeezed Jayme's buttocks with the other hand.

"I really did have the biggest crush on you when we were in school," she said then bent to suck one of Bryce's nipples.

She lightly bit down on Bryce's nipple, then knelt on the couch and took the tip of Bryce's throbbing cock into her hot mouth.

Bryce continued to toy with Jayme's rounded buttocks while she slurped and sucked and nuzzled Bryce's fat cock.

He groaned when she stopped. Judy gave a great blow job, a fantastic blow job. But Jayme's blow job had been extraordinary.

Still kneeling on the couch, Jayme took her fat cock into her small hand and offered it to Bryce.

Bryce leaned forward and ran his tongue around the head of Jayme's cock, ran his tongue between foreskin and cock head.

"This what you wanted in there?" Jayme quietly asked, combing her pink fingernails through Bryce's shaggy blonde hair. "Huh? Wanted you a cock to suck?"

"Mm-hmm," Bryce agreed as he slid more of Jayme's cock into his mouth.

"Oh God, oh Bryce, Sweetie, oh that's so good," Jayme moaned as Bryce stroked and sucked Jayme's fat meat.

He also cupped and squeezed Jayme's balls, milking them.

"Oh shit, Baby, I'm not, damn it, I'm going come," Jayme protested.

Suddenly, Bryce's mouth filled with a bitter, salty, gluey tasting substance.

The texture and the taste was slightly unpleasant. Bryce tried to swallow while trying to coax more of Jayme's semen out of her balls.

"Stop, stop, shit, that's too, damn, oh God, I'm always so sensitive after," Jayme protested, weakly pushing Bryce's mouth from her cock.

She leaned against Bryce for a moment, then smiled.

"God, that was even more wonderful than I imagined," she whispered.

Bryce's cock twitched and jerked. Jayme seemed to notice and took Bryce's fat cock into her small hand.

"Want to come in my mouth? Or my pussy?" she asked.

"Both," Bryce said.

"Mouth first, then we'll see about putting that big old thing in my little pussy," Jayme giggled.

Again, Judy sucked cock with a hunger; she never failed to bring Bryce to completion with her hot sucking mouth.

But Jayme's mouth, lips and tongue, as well as throat wrapped themselves around Bryce's cock and pleasured him like he'd never experienced before.

"Mmph!" Bryce grunted and groaned when Jayme jammed two fingers into his sweaty rectum and stroked his prostate gland.

He pumped stream after stream of his semen into Jayme's hot throat. Finally, he ceased pumping and she pulled her fingers from his rectum, then pulled her mouth from his cock.

"Why don't we take this into the bedroom?" Jayme suggested.

Bryce nodded weakly.

He followed her into her bedroom; one of the bedside lamps was on.

The queen sized bed was neatly made, another fact that Bryce appreciated.

The few times she'd spent the night, Judy had laughed at Bryce's insistence that they make the bed upon arising the next morning.

"Why? We just mess it up again," she would say.

Jayme pulled Bryce onto the bed, pulled him on top of her. Her slim legs encircled Bryce's narrow hips and her arms went around his muscular back.

"Oh, Bryce, oh Sweetie," she moaned as her hard cock rubbed against his belly.

They kissed for a few moments, rubbing against each other. Then she reached into her bedside table and produced a tube of lubricant.

"Here, get that big cock ready," she husked.

Bryce did, then gripped his cock in his right hand. Jayme brought her knees up to her chest. She then reached down and gripped her buttocks in her hands and pulled them as far apart as she could pull them.

"Oh! Oh shit, oh God!" Jayme cried out as the head of Bryce's cock entered her hole.

Bryce could feel her muscles trying to push his cock out, trying to expel the intrusion.

"Yes!" she hissed as Bryce's cock pushed in.

"Oh!" she squealed when his flared cock head pushed in past her sphincter

"Oh God, oh God, this is even better than I imagined," Jayme confessed as Bryce had to pause.

He rocked his hips slightly then pulled out an inch, then began to push into Jayme again.

"Fuck! God, I feel like I'm splitting in half!" Jayme cried out as Bryce was now halfway into her.

"Want me to stop?" Bryce asked, even though he had no intention of stopping.

"God no!" Jayme nearly screamed.

She kissed him hotly, wrapping her arms around him.

"No, Baby, I want you to fuck me," she husked in his ear.

Bryce rocked his hips again, then pulled out a few inches, then pushed forward again.

"Ugh! God, I feel you all the way up in my guts!" Jayme cried out.

She brought her legs out, then wrapped them around Bryce's hips.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she began chanting as she tried to pull him deep into her.

Bryce allowed Jayme to pull him into her. They both groaned as he was as deep in her as he could go. They kissed for a few minutes, just rocking slightly.

Then Bryce began pulling out again.

Jayme shrieked and her semen splattered onto Bryce's chest and belly.

Her orgasm caused her anus to clamp down hard on Bryce's cock and he paused until she relaxed her muscles again.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she again chanted as he pushed into her again.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,049 Followers
12