B's Butt Bitch Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, the mental high was extra special, despite how overwhelming it was, it wasn't quite enough to make her cum. And without a little attention to her own aching body. Something she could have done herself in that moment, if she hadn't been so consumed with fucking Faith's slutty little fuck holes, and making her bitch cum as hard and as frequently as possible.

Hopefully there would be time enough for her later to get something in return, but for now, Buffy was pretty much content with what she was doing. Even if she was sure that any moment she would be caught with her hand buried as deep as it could go into another woman's butt. Which meant her eyes should be glued to the door, but she just couldn't look away from that well stretched bitch hole.

That was always the main focus during a butt fucking. Well that, and the fact the other supernatural warrior was bent over in front of her in pure submission. Or bouncing up and down on her dick, or impaled beneath her. Whatever the case, it was always submissive, and this was no exception.

She did miss the sound and feeling of Faith's meaty cheeks jiggling against her thighs, but she also had a great consolation, by watching her anal bitch's butt hole stretch wider for her than ever before. Oh yes, when they got to the most brutal part of the rectum wrecking, Buffy was pulling her fist back so her knuckles were once again stretching Faith's ass hole, and then slammed it in past the wrist, and then repeated the process.

Which should have had the other Slayer crying out in agony, and begging for mercy, but instead it just made the shameless ass slut scream in ecstasy, and cumming so hard it was causing her to squirt her cum against the wall of the changing room. This room also wreaked of butt sex, making sure that they left their mark here. Something that she knew Willow could remove with a wave of her hand, but she didn't want her too.

No, in that moment, she wanted people to know that one girl had anally defiled another in here. And that girl had loved it. Hell, she even wanted them to know that it was Buffy Summers who had anally fisted another girl, and they had both got off on it. One way or another.

On that note, Buffy abruptly pulled her fist out of Faith's butt, shoved her bitch onto her knees, turned them both around, and shoved that pretty face of hers into her cunt. Well, there was a brief pause as Buffy yanked down her pants and underwear, giving her an opportunity to look at her handiwork.

Something that she ended up staring at for a few long seconds, a wicked smile on her face at seeing just how widely her fellow Slayer's most private hole was gaping open. Which was just enough time for her bitch to recover enough to spread her cheeks, and not much else. But Buffy was in desperate need of some physical satisfaction of her own, which was why she offered up some encouragement.

"Eat me, you bitch!" Buffy moaned loudly and happily, "Mmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, quickly, make me cum, before someone comes to kick us out of here. Ooooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, you got to cum, now make your Mistress B cum. Come on, more, more, more, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssssssss, that's it! That's exactly it, ooooooooooooooh, good little lezzie bitch. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me, fuck me with your tongue, OH MY GOD, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Given the circumstances, Buffy should be nowhere near that loud, but she just couldn't help it. Faith went right for her clit, attacking it over and over again with eager little strokes of her tongue, and then took it into her mouth and record time. She also pushed her tongue into her Mistress's pussy in record time.

Perhaps too early under these circumstances, although on the plus side, the blonde got to experience the joy of the brunette's tongue sliding in and out of her for a few long minutes, before she was receiving the climax she had been craving for a very long time. Or at least, it felt like minutes. Honestly, in those blissful moments, it was hard to keep track of time. Or tell Faith to stop, like Buffy honestly should have.

Again, Buffy no longer really cared about getting caught, and even kind of craved it. Although to her credit, while her eyes were mostly locked onto the brunette head in between her legs, she did occasionally glance upwards towards the door. The first time she had to do a double take, as it seemed to be slightly ajar.

Then she noticed someone was peering in at them, which once would have horrified her, and probably would have now if she wasn't on such a high. Instead, at least in that moment, it gave her a weird sense of satisfaction. One which made her cum harder. Oh yes, a stranger and her best friend, who was probably responsible for them not being caught, was watching her bitch make her cum over and over again.

However, there was one thing she was embarrassed about in that moment. Namely the fact that she had cum so fast. Although to be fair, there had been a long build-up to this. And not just the anal fisting. No, there was all that time in the store, that they'd gleefully humiliated Faith by talking about her like a piece of meat, and forcing her to try on all those different outfits.

One of which was definitely ruined by now, meaning they were going to have to buy it for sure. Plus Buffy had been thinking about this all day, and just before she came, she started licking and sucking her hand clean, for once being the one to clean Faith's butt cream, and absolutely loving it. And not just because she was denying her bitch something that she desperately wanted.

Faith was indeed disappointed to miss out on all that yummy butt cream, and initially, she whimpered into Buffy's cunt when she saw it wasn't going to be her yummy dessert. However, it was impossible for her to complain right now, considering the delicious main course that she was getting was by far her favourite thing ever.

Namely, Mistress Buffy's girl cum. Hell, the appetizer of pussy cream had been pretty spectacular as well. Especially if you counted the anal fisting as part of the meal. Oh yes, her owner had fed her now always hungry ass, and now her mouth was getting the same kind of satisfaction, giving Faith at least a few powerful aftershocks, which made sure she stayed on cloud nine.

Admittedly, while she was all for a quickie, there was part of her which yearned to do this for longer. To worship this pretty little cunt as it deserved to be, slowly building up her Mistress until she was truly driving her crazy, and then giving her the satisfaction she craved. However, they could always do that later, when they were in the safety of one of their homes.

Besides, Faith should have been trying to enjoy this semblance of control she now had. Oh yes, she might be the one on her knees, but in that moment, she was getting to control the pace of the tongue fucking. Yes, she now preferred to be submissive, but it was still fun. Especially as she was sure that Mistress B would take it from her any second now, especially when they were in front of an audience.

Sure enough, once her right hand had been thoroughly cleaned, Mistress Buffy used both of them to hold Faith's head tightly in place, while she began to fuck her face. Oh fuck yes, the brunette had been looking forward to this, and the blonde didn't disappoint, shoving Faith's face as deep into that cunt as it could go, and then rubbing the two together so hard and fast it was impossible for Faith to breathe properly.

But that didn't matter, because she trusted her Mistress not to hold her there for too long. And in those wonderful minutes, her entire world became pure Buffy Summers, which was definitely Faith's idea of heaven. One that she wished she could be in forever, and whimpered softly when she was pushed away.

Once again given where they were, she was probably kept there too long, but Faith just couldn't get enough. Although there was definitely something to be said for being pushed back slightly, and then sitting there on her knees in front of her Mistress, her face covered in girl cum, and her butt hole still sore and gaping open from being brutalized.

Especially when Mistress B recovered enough to look down at her with a happy smile, causing Faith's submissive little heart to flutter. Then the blonde pulled the brunette up into a passionate kiss, allowing them to share the taste of pussy cream, girl cum and even some lingering anal juices. They were then lost in that kiss for a few long minutes, before they heard a familiar voice, which caused them to pull away from each other, and turn towards the door to see a familiar face.

"Cordelia?" Willow exclaimed in disbelief, after using her powers to swing open the door, to see who had been spying on them.

12