B's Butt Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Buffy wanted this to last forever inevitably the Slayers reached their limits, which were well beyond normal humans, but even then they reached them. Even though they reached them at the same time and collapsed together Buffy wasn't quite done pumping her dick in and out of Faith's butt. Which was probably a result of after-shocks more than anything, but it still pushed them both to one more satisfying climax.

Then Faith pushed Buffy off of her, the dildo leaving her ass hole with an obscene sound. Faith then stumbled out of bed, causing her pants to fall down around her ankles, forcing her to bend over to pull them up, sticking her busted butt in Buffy's face. Buffy had no idea what made her do it, but as Faith was struggling to put her leather pants back on, with her back to Buffy, the blonde grabbed her phone and managed to capture a shot of the brunette's gaping butt hole.

Faith's pants had just been below her cheeks, making it look like she was pulling them down instead of up and presenting her well opened hole, giving the photo a true arty feel, which fascinated Buffy so much she almost didn't hear Faith protest, "Wha, what the hell was that?"

"What, I can't take a memento of this special occasion?" Buffy mocked, adding with delight, "How else is Willow supposed to believe me?"

There was a brief pause, and then Faith moved forward threateningly, "Delete it!"

"I don't think so." Buffy smirked, "Consider this my insurance against you trying to do this again. And your punishment for trying to do it in the first place."

"B-" Faith began.

"Oh, you want another round?" Buffy threatened, confidently remaining where she was, "Gotta love Slayer healing, right? Especially when it comes to stamina. I do have to admit, I am feeling like a bit more Faith ass. So go ahead Faith, get back on this bed, and I'll take it as an admission that my little butt bitch is ready for more."

There was a few long seconds of the Slayers staring at each other again, and then Faith just grumbled, "This isn't over B! Just remember, payback's a bitch."

"I thought we finally agreed that you were the bitch in this relationship." Buffy quipped, chuckling as Faith finally finished pulling up her pants and slammed the door to her own room behind her, leaving Buffy to return her attention to the beautiful picture of the brunette accidentally presenting her gaping ass hole and then the blonde softly murmured, "My butt bitch."

12