BSTC Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"RELEASE."

"When you fuck...and you feel like you're going to blow your nuts, flexing your PC muscle can make your orgasm subside. A true cocks-man will master this technique. Now let's use it in practice and see how long we last. Ladies." The Goddess said, glancing at the moms.

The moms leaned over onto the lounge chairs so that their feet were still on the ground but their asses were pointed straight towards their sons.

Todd took a second to admire his mom's apple-bottomed ass. He could see the cute little puckered ring of her asshole as it winked at him. Peaking out from underneath was the swollen bald clamshell of her cock-grinder.

The horny teen stepped forward and his bobbing cock met its target as Vicky's thick labial meat slipped around the shiny pink mushroom that crowned the enormous stalk.

The soft walls of her birth canal expanded around the blood engorged pecker as it as slithered like a mighty one-eyed python through it's hole.

Todd's entire shaft disappeared into the wet warmth and he felt his dangling scrotum kiss her engorged clit. Clutching those soft hips, the eager teen began to fuck, slipping the beefy erection up and down her clutching fuck-tube. The repetitive sound of asses slapping against abdomens filled the hall as each of the twelve boys fell into their own ball-bouncing rhythm.

Todd loved to watch his mom's ass ripple each time it bounced against him. Vicky thrust her butt back, meeting her baby stroke for stroke. She rested her elbows on the platform and Todd could see the backs of her pendulous breasts bobbling up and back.

After about five minutes of deep bone-grinding the moms began to pop, squealing and shaking like little girls.

"OHHH SWEETHEART!!!" Vicky panted as her orgasm approached.

Todd felt her knees buckle as he pounded her hard, his vein-covered hard-on flexing as it drove in and out of her buttery hole.

"OOOOOHHH GGOOODDDD!!!!" She cried, as her cunt exploded.

Todd rode his mom hard, straight through her orgasm, which seemed to go on forever. He slowed a little as his balls began to tingle.

"No...don't slow down, sweetie. Flex your PC." Vicky said, glancing back and bucking her ass against him.

Todd took deep breaths and flexed his PC muscle until his orgasm subsided.

"Better?" Vicky smiled back at him.

"Yeah." Todd said.

"Good boy...ready to speed up again?" She asked.

"Okay." Todd answered

Vicky and her baby increased the tempo to about a two-stroke per second pace. The veins at the root of Todd's penis jutted out obscenely as it sustained the force of the pistoning cock-shaft.

Mother and son kept the wild pace for another solid five minutes before Vicky again began to howl in orgasm. Many times Todd's cock felt as though it were going to explode, but deep breathing and flexing his PC muscle allowed him to keep fucking.

After about a half-hour of ass-pounding sex many of the boys couldn't help but cum. Todd was only one of three boys who hadn't blown his nuts.

"Those boys who have blown their load can head to the showers. The remaining three can pick any position and continue fucking." The Goddess said.

Todd pulled his sloppy cock from his mom's cunt, a string of semen dripping from his piss-hole.

"I guess I get to find out my son's favorite position now." Vicky said, turning to him with a smile.

"How about the cowgirl." Todd smiled.

"Good choice." She smiled as Todd got on his back on the lounge.

Vicky straddled her son and slipped his cock back inside her steamy gash. Todd stared as her big dangling udders as they bobbled just above his face. Vicky smiled down knowingly at her handsome teen.

"Don't worry, sweetheart, momma knows exactly what you want." She said.

As she began to stir her cunt with her son's cock Vicky leaned down until one of her huge spongy boobs spilled onto Todd's face. He caught the nipple in his mouth and began to nurse.

For what seemed like forever Todd lay there with his mom's soft sweaty tits resting against his face. He greedily sucked and chewed on her huge areola, digging his tongue into its bumpy surface. He was truly in tittie-heaven.

Vicky worked about three to four inches of dong in and out of her mommy-fucker, plowing the depths of her most sacred place with the bloated bell-shaped head. Whenever she grinded frantically Todd knew she was about to pop.

Having his own mom scream and convulse against him as she came on his cock was the greatest feeling in the world.

When he finally came Todd creamed harder than any time in his life. He grunted and groaned as he thrust his hips upward, soaking every inch of his ten-inch pecker in soft wet warmth.

"That's my baby." Vicky said softly.

Thick ropes of cock-milk shot wildly from his piss-hole, soaking Vicky's sex chamber.

As they settled down Todd and Vicky discovered that they were the last ones left in the chamber. The Goddess came prancing up behind them.

"Size and stamina...I'm impressed. Mum, I think we have ourselves a cocks-man in the making." She said.

"That's my boy." Vicky said, smiling at the Goddess.

After dinner the boys were asked to change into their swim trunks, which were nothing but tiny thin silk speedos. They were ushered down to a large bright room with a huge pool-sized Jacuzzi.

"Holy shit, man...look at that Jacuzzi." Jeff said.

"I'll beat you in." Todd said, as he took off towards the pool.

The boys all dove in one by one. In the middle of the Jacuzzi were two rows of submerged lounge seats. The rows were back to back so that the head of the front row met the head of the back one.

The teens began to goof-off. Todd and Jeff swam over and perched themselves on two of the loungers, Jeff on the one behind his friend. The heated water felt amazing.

A set of doors opened and the boys watched as the moms entered the pool room. The ladies each had on a micro-bikini which left nothing to the imagination.

The boys mouths fell opened as they watched ten sets of huge bobbling breasts move towards the pool. Only the stings and a small semi-transparent patch of fabric held the wobbling wonders.

Never in a thousand years did Todd ever think he'd see his mom in something like this. The plump bulge of her labial meat seeped out the sides of the tiny triangle covering her mommy-muffin. The small patch of pubic fuzz was now gone and it was obvious that Vicky's snatch was now completely bald.

"Holy fuck!" Todd muttered.

"You can say that again, dude." Jeff smiled.

Vicky and Michelle giggled as they dove into the water. Todd watched his mom surface and their eyes locked onto each others like magnets as she swam towards him like a bitch in heat.

The big breasted mom floated up between his legs and parked her heavenly softness against his chest. Her lips grazed his as she gazed down at her baby.

"Hi." She said softly.

"Hi." Todd answered.

She was so beautiful with her hair slicked back, skin glistening and her nearly naked body against his. Todd already had a raging pillar of cock-meat in his shorts.

"Did you miss me?" Vicky asked.

Even though it had only been a half-hour since they were together, Todd nodded. Michelle and Jeff's heads rested right next to Todd and Vicky's. Michelle was laying on top of her son too and smiled over at her best friend.

"What are we gonna do with these two horny hunks?" She said.

"I don't know...we may just have to fuck 'em silly." Vicky joked.

"That's alright, we don't wanna tire you old ladies out." Jeff said with a giggle.

"HA!" Vicky reacted, rolling her eyes.

"I'll have you know, dear son of mine, that us "old ladies" can out-fuck any of those young cunts you go to school with, isn't that right Vicky" Michelle said.

"Yep...out suck 'em...and out fuck 'em." Vicky said, gazing down into her son's eyes.

Vicky felt her son's hard cock flex against the meat of her genitals. She responded by dragging her pink blossom up the length of the bulging pipe, licking the eleven-inch mommy-fucker with her horny gash.

Todd got lost in his mom's eyes as he felt the mouth of Vicky's vagina expand around his purple mushroom-shaped head. In one gasping plunge he felt his rod sink up the warm spongy-softness of his mom's birth canal. As she sank all the way to his balls, he watched Vicky's eyes flutter back in their sockets, her mouth slightly agape as she let out a quivering sigh.

Vicky sat up and kept his dick tucked deeply inside her as she rolled her hips up and back...up and back, plowing the bloated cock-head back and forth across the mouth of her cervix. Todd stared up at his mom's great wobbling tit-sacks as they dangled above his face. The bobbling udders began to flop wildly as Vicky began to bounce up and down on his big dick.

It wasn't long before Vicky and Michelle were both howling in orgasm. Todd and Jeff smiled at one another as their mom's screamed and shook.

The pool room echoed with a chorus of high-pitched cries as middle-aged moms had their pussies pounded by teenaged cock.

Todd and Jeff pulled their moms down onto them and wrapped their arms around their backs, crushing the women's soft fragile bodies against theirs as they humped like madmen up into their soft pussies.

Todd grunted like a wild sex-crazed animal as he bucked his hips. His balls bounced violently as jack hammering his rod up through his mom's silky-soft birth canal.

The hard-bodied teen smiled with pride as his mom's body convulsed with yet another orgasm. He fucked her hard straight through it and using the skills he'd been taught was able to keep the intense pace for another ten-nonstop minutes.

Vicky came yet again as she felt her son's searing-hot seed squirt against her cervix. The lucky teen grunted and groaned as he blew his third load of the day.

Later...the boys were back in their room.

"Man, it's not right that you get to be the alpha-male...just because you have the biggest fucking cock." Jeff said as he and Todd sat on their beds.

"Sorry, dude...I don't make the rules here." Todd said.

"So you're really not gonna tell me what happened last night?" Jeff asked.

"I don't think I'm suppose to." Todd answered.

"Well you better not be fucking MY mom. I mean it man, that's not cool." Jeff said.

Just as Jeff finished his sentence the door slid open and Monique stepped inside, gazing at Todd.

"Alpha-male." She said.

Todd got up and walked towards the door, ignoring the jealous glares from the other boys.

A little while later, in a private chamber down the hall, a big meaty ass rested against Todd's plump balls. The mouth of a vagina was stretched around the root of his bulging pipe, rocking gently on his rod as it kept every meaty inch inside.

Todd was sitting in a sex-swing and had one of the mom's straddling him. Her big soft tits were squashed against his chest as thy slowly rose and fell in the bungee-swing.

The woman wore a geisha mask so he couldn't tell which mom he was fucking. Gazing into her eyes he saw the same sex-crazed glaze that he had seen in his mom's. It wasn't long before the women's body shook as she let out an orgasmic wail.

As her orgasm settled the masked woman rose from his cock and stepped out of the swing. Another masked mom stepped from the shadows and took her place. Todd groaned as her cunt swallowed his rod and her puckered asshole kissed his balls. Up and down the mature beauty and teenaged stud bounced as their genitals wrestled in churning grind. Todd stuffed her giant areola into his mouth and sucked like a greedy baby.

Between the aggressive tit-play and the huge strong dick digging at her pussy it didn't take the mom long to pop. As her cunt rose from his cock another fit it's hungry mouth around the tapered head and sunk straight to the balls.

"UUUNNGGHHH, YEAH." Todd groaned as he felt the soft vaginal wall milking his shaft.

Her bobbing breast fell to his face and he went back to work.

After about ten minute the woman groaned as she came on his dick. Todd had gotten a good enough look at Jeff's mom to know that she was next. Michelle's large alabaster tits wobbled back and forth as she crawled onto his lap.

Todd sighed with a big smile as his cock slithered up her birth canal. He loved how the mom's squealed as they took his big man-tool all the way to their tootsie-roll centers.

"Sorry, Jeff." He thought as he pulled her down, watching the teetering boob with it's big pink cap descend to his face.

He gobbled up the tip as pounds of spongy breast-meat oozed around his face.

Michelle bounced on his big dick for ten minutes before she came hard.

Even though she wore a mask Todd knew the next woman as she stepped towards him. The site of those big wobbling tits made it unmistakable. It was his mom. As she straddled the teen and they began to bounce in the swing mom and son stared into each others eyes, which were completely glazed over with lust.

Todd's pecker was buried so deep that all the surrounding ladies could see was his big hairless scrotum tucked snuggly in the grove at the base of Vicky's meaty ass cheeks. His bulging testicles gently rose and fell as the horny mom stirred her cunt with his fuck-pipe.

It wasn't long before Todd watched her big sparkling eyes roll back as her body began to convulse.

For two and a half hours Todd's cock was swallowed by mature pussy all of which rode him more than once. At the end all the women gathered around him as he stroked his cock to orgasm.

"Oh God yeah!" He grunted, as semen began to erupt from his pisshole.

The moms held their tits together as rope after rope of hot teenaged cum splashed against them. Todd nearly passed out he came so hard. It was the perfect end to the perfect second day.

12