BSTC Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klrxo
klrxo
9,325 Followers

The panting teen reached around and clutched his mom's tits, sinking his fingers into their soft dough-like flesh.

Each time her son's cock wormed all the way inside until the mouth of her anus stretched tightly around the root of his shaft. After a few cock-churning minutes this was beginning to take it's toll.

"Oh God Mom." Todd sighed.

"I know baby. Don't stop...just flex your PC, sweeetheat." She said lovingly.

With his mother's coaching Todd worked his cock in her ass for another ten minutes.

"Boys on your backs now...Mums on top." The Goddess announced.

Todd rolled over onto his back and watched as Vicky straddled him. As she reached around and repositioned his rod Todd watched those big bobbling tits as they wobbled teasingly above his face.

In one mighty swoop Vicky's ass fell to her son's lap and her hungry butt-hole devoured his entire erection.

"Oh shit." The teen groaned as his dong was wrapped in hot greasy love.

As his mom's ass began to beat against his lap Todd felt her hanging breasts brush against his face as they wobbled gently with each thrust.

There were three phases to the next half-hour of Todd's education.

The first was the gentle rise and fall of Vicky's ass, the wonderful sensation of heavy breasts licking his face. The second was a more steady rhythmic bounce as she worked his dong with long deep strokes. Her pendulous mammaries dragging on and slapping against her son's face. The third was a desperate pace, rolling her hips up and back, plowing her ass with Todd's cock. At this point her tits were swinging wildly.

Todd held off as long as he could before his peter began to spit.

"UUUNNGGOD, MOM!!!" He goaned as thick ropes began to fill Vicky's ass.

The teenaged penis pulsed and lurched as his mom's mature butt-ring milked his shaft. Vicky brought her body down onto his brushing his hair back as she watched her son grunt and groan.

"Oh, that's it sweetie let it cum." She said in a sweet motherly tone.

"Oh yeeeaaaahh." Todd's voice quivered as he felt his mom's anal muscles squeeze out the last few drops of jism.

Two hours later day three was ending much like the first two days with Todd, the alpha-male servicing all ten moms. Ass after luscious matronly ass beat against the lucky teen's groin as he moved from one mother to the next.

He loved to hear the mom's gasp as he sunk his meat deep in their bowels...all the way to his balls. The way their big bubbly butt-cheeks rippled like jello with each powerful stroke made his heart pound with excitement.

It was quite the site...ten busty, middle-aged moms, kneeling in a circle, their asses thrust in the air...waiting their turn.

"So I'm worried about my Daniel and this little bitch he's hanging with. She's got a reputation for being quite the slut." One mother said.

"I know what you mean. I realize my Alex is going to have his share of loose cunt...but I would be so disappointed if he didn't get to pop at least a few cherries." Another mom said.

"Now moms...we were all fucking in high school. I mean seriously, how many of you had friends at that age who hadn't already had a cock rip through their hymen?" Michelle spoke up.

The mom's all giggled.

"True." Said one.

As the women chatted Todd concentrated on pounding some ass. He slid his cock from one butt-hole, a string of semen dripping from the tip as he stepped back. The asses around the one he had just fucked began to wiggle with eager invitation.

He stepped up to one of the bouncing behinds and fed his prick inside it's greasy hole. With a few lunging thrusts the meaty cheeks were kissing his abdomine and the mommy-buns began to buck.

"I can understand what she means though. I think we would rather our sons experience something tight." A mom said.

"Hold on a sec girls...what about lettering our son's decide what they want. I mean a lot of boys would rather bone a neighborhood mom than one of those tight high school pussies." Michelle said.

"That's true." Vicky knodded. "You're so right, Michelle. I mean, who here has a son who isn't obsessed with big childbearing boobs. They're like huge soft suckable toys to these boys and I'm sorry but the tits on your average 18 year old girl just don't compare." A mom said.

"Not to mention our pussies. You can't compete with experience." Vicky said.

Todd's balls clapped lewdly against one of the mom's pussies as he fucked her up the ass. After about 2 minutes his dick glided from her behind and bobbed towards another.

Todd smiled as he watched five hungry asses lurch and jiggle, competing for his attention. Even the ones he had just fucked were eager for more. He picked one at random and fed the knob of his big blue-veined steak inside it's yawning mouth.

"Amen to that sister. Besides those teenaged girls aren't peaking...us 38 year old girls are. We need all the dick we can get." One mom said.

The moms cheered and giggled in agreement.

"Especially the big dick!" Michelle said.

"Big n thick!" Said another.

He rounded the circle of women at least five times before blowing his nuts. The moms smiled as they listened to the teen grunt and groan, blasting a huge load of cum up inside one lucky mom's ass.

klrxo
klrxo
9,325 Followers
12