BSTC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klrxo
klrxo
9,288 Followers

"I'm taking care of it." She whispered naughtily.

Like a hungry animal Vicky began to devour her son's face with sloppy kisses. Soon their lips met and their tongues began to wrestle.

"Tell me what you want, sweetie. Tell momma." She whispered.

"I wanna..." Todd hesitated, feeling her tongue flail at his neck.

"To have sex with you." He panted.

"Does my baby wanna bury that big beautiful penis?" She asked in a seductive tone.

"Oh yeah." Todd sighed.

"Does he wanna take his mom to paradise?" She asked.

"I do." Todd voice quivered.

Vicky fell to the side, rolling her son up on top of her. Todd felt her long legs slide up against his waist as she threw them back. He felt her tiny hand clasp his rod and lick her greasy split with the bulbous cock-head. As he felt it slip into the hot fuck-socket Todd thrust his hips, causing Vicky's velvet nest to stretch around his beefy erection.

"Oh yeeeeaaaahhhhh!" She hissed as Todd's pipe sunk into the sensitive depths of her most sacred chamber.

With only an inch left Todd's cock-head turned slightly upward as it met the spongy head of Vicky's cervix.

"Oh mom!" The teen groaned, his cock was so engorged with blood it felt like it was going to explode.

"Oh baby." Vicky whined.

Todd snaked his thick fuck-steak back a few inches, then thrust forward burying his meaty pecker straight to the root. Vicky responded by thrusting her pelvis upward and her son's cock stretched her uteri as her cunt swallowed another girthy inch.

Rocking her hips with her legs coiled around him, Vicky milked her son's oversized penis as it slipped back and forth a few inches at a time.

"Oh Gooooddd!" His young voice quivered as he rested his head on her shoulder.

"That's it, sweetie just let it cream." She said, lengthening her strokes.

Four inches of meat now slipped up and down Vicky's birth canal as she used her strong hip muscles to hump her baby's dong. Pre-cum was at a constant dribble now as Todd's mighty cock-head stretched the delicate walls of his mom's fuck-box. His large spear plunged up and down her pink cave like a super-engorged battering ram.

"Ohhh yeeaahhh!" Her cute little voice hissed.

"Oh mom, I'm gonna...." He started.

"CUMMING!!!" She said as her body began to convulse.

"OOOOOUUUUUGGGHHH!!!!!" Todd grunted as the first milky bast erupted from his penis.

"EEEEEUUUUUHHHH!!!!" Vicky's voice screeched as she came hard.

Her ass now bounced violently up and down as she clutched her son's ass, pistoning his sausage up and down her spasming pussy.

"UUUHHHH....UUHHHHH!!!!" Todd grunted as rope after rope pulsed from his cannon.

For two full minutes mom and son bucked and lurched in sexual bliss as their genitals thumped together.

"Oh, mom, that was...oh God." Todd sighed as he caught his breath.

"You needed that didn't you sweetie?" She asked.

"Oh yeah...I'm sorry I came so quick. It just felt so good inside you." He said.

"It's okay. Your penis needed to cream...and now that it has, we'll do what we need to do to keep your boner hard. You just watch...in a few minutes you'll be ready to pound some more of that yummy pussy." She said.

"Uh, if you keeping talking like that I will be." Todd said.

"Oh, you like to hear mommy talk dirty, don't you baby?" Vicky teased.

"Oh yeah." Todd sighed.

Vicky quickly rolled her son back over onto his back. She was now straddling him, his half-limp cock still tucked inside her pouch. Her chest was still against his, her big bra-busters pancaked against him.

"You like to hear me talk about how I'm gonna smother your dick in warm pussy?" She whined.

"Yeah." He muttered.

"How I'm gonna fuck you silly this week and teach you to be a cocks-man?" She said, kissing at his ear.

Todd's body quivered with excitement as he slid his hands back and squeezed her big meaty ass.

"Uh-huh." He hummed.

Already the blood was rushing back to Todd's cock. Vicky could feel it expand inside her clutching hole.

"Oh baby, it's getting big again. It wants to fuck pussy." Vicky whined.

Vicky's ass began to bounce on her son working his hardening pole back into the creamy vaginal depths.

"It wants to fuck the pussy that gave birth to it." She cried.

Soon she fell into a steady rhythm using her strong hips to fuck every inch of his dong with long ball-bouncing strokes.

THRUP! THRUP! THRUP! THRUP! THRUP! THRUP! THRUP!

Todd felt like he was lost in a dream. Here he was in the pitch blackness of a greasy sack with his gorgous middle-aged mom on top of him. He could feel her soft slippery curves. He could hear her panting as she fucked his teenaged cock with her sloppy cunt.

"You like that baby? Does that feel good?" She said seductively.

"Oh yeah." Todd sighed.

Vicky sat up ginding their genitals. Todd could feel his engorged helmet dragging back and forth across the mouth of her cervix. He sat up too and buried his face in her wobbling breasts. Vicky held him tight, rocking her hips as he sucked one of her areola into his mouth and began to nurse.

Her clutching gash clamped down tightly around his meat as Vicky's body began to convulse.

"OHHH GOD, I'M CUMMING!" She whined.

She used his big blood engorged spoon to stir her insides, her matronly hips jerking up and back violently as she came. Vicky's tits flopped wildly, beating against Todd's face.

The big dicked teen found himself being pulled down as Vicky slipped onto her back and coiled her long slippery legs around him.

"OHHHH FUCK ME HARD!" She hissed.

Todd thrust forward with one big ball-bumping stroke packing his mom's pussy with cock-meat. He retracted five inches, then drove it home again, then again and again and again falling into a steady rhythm.

"God it's so big." Vicky cried.

Like a midevil battering ram Todd's powerful erection plowed through her delicate pink, pounding against the entrance to her womb. He felt her big mommy-tits jostle against him with each might thrust.

THRUP! THRUP! THRUP! THRUP! THRUP! THRUP! THRUP!

Todd's big hairless scrotum beat against Vicky's upturned ass, rapping against her butt-hole.

For ten cunt-plummeting minutes the horny teen pounded the pussy of his dreams before Vicky's body began to convulse.

"OH TOD...OH BABY...OH FUCK...GO HARD!!! FUCK ME HARD!!!" She cried.

Todd obliged, pistoning his prick in and out of her spasming nest. Hearing his own mom wail made his balls start to tingle.

"OH GOD, MOM!" He groaned as he felt the lava rise.

Vicky was too wrapped up in her own mind-blowing orgasm to answer. She grunted through clenched teeth like some sort of demonic Goddess. Her genitals shifted, creating an intense friction against her son's burrowing meat.

"OOOHHH GOD!!!" Todd wailed as his sausage began to spit.

Bucking and lurching, mom and son wrestled through their orgasms. For what seemed like an eternity their bodies jerked and trembled as they used their most private of parts to please one another.

As the dust settled, Todd rested against his mom and felt her sexy feet drag up the backs of his thighs.

"I love you." She whispered.

"I love you too, mom." Todd sighed.

That evening after their showers the boys gathered in their bunk room. Many of them were playing their game-boys and others were laughing and goofing around with one another.

Todd and Jeff's bunks were near each other and they lay there chatting.

"Dude, my mom's cunt was so tight...it was insane." Jeff said.

"Yeah, that hot sack thing was definitely a rush." Todd answered.

"Just wait, buddy. It gets a lot better. My friend told me the first day is nothing compared to what the rest of the week brings." Jeff said.

The door opened and Monique stepped into the room.

"Good evening boys. Don't stay up too late. You'll need to be well rested for tomorrow." She said.

"So there's no more tonight?" One boy asked.

"The evening exercise is only for one of you...the alpha-male. Todd, will you come with me please." Monique asked.

"You lucky fuck." Jeff said, glancing at his friend.

Todd was ushered to a room down the hallway. When he stepped inside he gasped as he saw a semi-circle of matronly asses waiting for him. The twelve naked moms knelt on a platform with a white silky veil covering their top half so that all the teen could see was their big bubbly asses sticking out.

Monique smiled as she backed out the doorway.

"Take off your cloths and get your fuck on." She said.

As the door closed behind him Todd stripped out of his shorts, eye-balling the the twelve luscious asses before him. His cock was already rising and he couldn't help but take it in his hand and start to stroke.

Like a kid in a candy store the big-dicked teenager stepped forward into the circle of waiting women. He could see the clamshells of their pussies, most of which were completely bald, peeking out from between their legs. He felt a rush of excitement.

"Where do I even start?" He laughed to himself.

Within seconds his cock was as hard as iron, bobbing eagerly as it pointed straight ahead. He could smell the pungent aroma of feminine sex all around him.

At random he chose his first recipiant and stepping up behind her fed his big tapered cock-head into her creamy socket. Todd goaned as he sunk all the way to the hilt, his plump bulb slipping right up against her spongy cervical head.

Grasping the soft birthing hips the horny teen began to fuck.

"Holy shit that feels good." He thought as he fed his meaty pipe in and out.

He humped for about a minute staring at next ass over. The pussy on that mom was fat and fleshy and the women wiggled it invitingly, yierning to have it stuffed. As good as he felt Adam couldn't resist. He pulled his cock from one cunt, stepped over and fed it into the next.

He heard the mom sigh as his ten inch boner slipped up her birth canal until it finally kissed bottom. With big ball-bumping strokes Todd went to work. He could feel the mommy-twat flexing around him, smothering his impressive girth.

He watched her meaty ass ripple each time it struck his abdomen and as good as he felt soon he was drawn to another eager cunt.

As he moved from one woman to the next he liked to rub his bulb against the lips of her split before stretching their buttery vaginas with the thick of his pole.

Ass after big beautiful ass beat against him as he moved around the circle. Each cunt was unique and added a different sensation as they clutched his burrowing stalk.

Several times he would hear a voice on the other side of the curtain squeal as he made them cum with his big dick.

Todd grunted and groaned as he fucked hard, his big hairless scrotum flouncing wildly.

Finally, after nearly an hour, with his pecker pistoning in and out of the warm velvety softness of a smothering vagina, Todd's cock began to spit big milky squirts. Mid-orgasm he pulled his cock from the gash sending a long rope across the room and quickly buried it in the depths of another, filling her box with his remaining cream.

After being escorted back, Todd slept like a baby that night.

klrxo
klrxo
9,288 Followers