Bubbles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It got even better when Alexa's slutty actions, the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit, and the sheer joy of sodomizing a truly perfect little butt slut like Alexa Bliss caught up with her and Nikki went crashing over the edge of the kind of incredible orgasm she could only have while doing exactly this. While anally dominating her perfect little butt slut.

The perfect woman. Her Alexa Bliss. Her Bubbles. Oh yes, no matter what the mean girls might say, or whisper behind their backs, Nikki knew the truth. Alexa Bliss, and that perfect little bubble butt, was hers. She was her Bubbles. And that was never ever going to change. Oh yes, Alexa was going to be hers forever, something at this stage Nikki always became desperate to prove.

Which allowed her to push herself through that climax, and the ones that followed, so she made sure she wasn't the only one having multiple climaxes. Oh yes, she was giving her perfect girlfriend multiple climaxes! And perhaps more importantly, they were cumming together. God, what could be more intimate than cumming together? To achieve the pinnacle of pleasure at the same time?

Hell, in that moment it was like they were literally fucking each other, given how hard Alexa was fucking herself back against her. Of course, this only inspired Nikki to make it clear that she was in charge here, and that Alexa was her little butt slut, with the perfect little bubble butt that was made to be fucked. And more importantly, who that perfect little bubble butt belonged too.

"MINE! MINE MINE MINE! FUCKING MINE!" Nikki screamed at the top of her lungs, "THIS PERFECT LITTLE BUBBLE BUTT IS MINE! IT'S MINE, OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS, ALL MINE! YOU'RE MINE! THIS PERFECT LITTLE BUBBLE BUTT, MMMMMMMMM, AND THIS PERFECT LITTLE BUBBLE BUTT SLUT IS MINE! YOU'RE MINE BUBBLES! OH MY GOD, YOU'RE PERFECT! JUST, OOOOOOOOOOH, PERFECT! I LOVE YOU BUBBLES, MMMMMMMM, I FUCKING LOVE YOU, MMMMMMMMM OHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHH, AND I FUCKING LOVE THIS BIG PERFECT BUBBLE BUTT!"

"I LOVE YOU TOO!" Alexa screamed, unable to help it, "AND I LOVE YOUR COCK IN MY ASS! I LOVE IT! YESSSSSSSSSSS, OHHHHHHHHHHHH, I LOVE YOUR COCK IN MY ASS!"

The addition of those words made Alexa cum so hard that the poor girl actually collapsed face down with exhaustion. Which probably should have been Nikki's cue to stop, but she just couldn't. Not when she could sense that Alexa was still awake, and therefore capable of receiving more orgasms. So she continued on, which really turned the once mighty Alexa Bliss into nothing but her anal fuck toy, a.k.a. what she was always meant to be, as far as she was concerned.

Then sadly Nikki had to stop, just to avoid passing out herself, and thus ruining what had been a perfect topping session. In doing so she gave one final thrust, burying the full length of the dildo deep within Alexa's ass, and then extremely slowly pulled out, grinning widely as inch after inch of her cock slowly slid out of her girlfriend's widely stretched back door.

"Ooooooooooh yesssssssss, oh Bubbles, you really do have the cutest little butt hole. Mmmmmmmm, especially when it's gaping wide open!" Nikki moaned excitedly when her dildo finally came out of that cute little back door and showed the scot her handiwork, "Oh yes, soooooooo cute, ohhhhhhhhh, now spread your cheeks! Show you're proud of your cute little gaping hole."

Alexa had been whimpering pathetically as she lost more an more of the wonderful cock from her rectum, when in that moment all she wanted was every single inch of it buried in her bowels. Every inch of Nikki Cross deep inside of her most intimate orifice, claiming her as her girlfriend's butt bitch.

She was so delirious with that desire that she barely heard what Nikki said, but the sharp double smack to her little bubble butt, and the fact that her ass hole felt like it was stretched as wide as the Grand Canyon was all she needed to know. And in her delirious state, she didn't even think about it. No, she just reached back and spread her ass cheeks as wide as she could, even doing it slowly and then holding that position like a total anal bitch.

She continued doing that even as Nikki cackled in delight, slapped her hands together with glee, and quickly retrieved her phone so she could take a little trophy of this latest butt fuck. Alexa could remember showing Nikki her trophies. Pictures of Becky Lynch, Mickie James, Bayley and even Sasha Banks face down and spreading their cheeks, displaying their freshly fucked ass holes to their Alpha female Alexa Bliss.

Now once again Alexa was the one who's gaping butt hole was a trophy, but at least in that moment she wasn't filled with shame and self-hatred. That was totally there, but mostly she was happy for making Nikki so happy, and even grateful to Nikki for giving her the type of overwhelming pleasure she could only get from having her ass fucked.

"Oh God Alexa, your gaping butt hole is the cutest thing ever!" Nikki exclaimed excitedly after taking a half dozen shots, before proving it to her girl by frantically shoving the phone in her face, "Here, take a look!"

Alexa blushed as she saw deep into her bowels thanks to that picture, before reluctantly replying, "That's great Nikki. You did an amazing job at stretching my butt. Now can I taste it? Please, ohhhhhhhhhh please, you know I love the taste of my own ass after you fuck me back there. So please, give it to me. Please? Let, let me be your ATM whore Nikki, as well as your little anal slut."

"I will." Nikki promised with an evil grin, "If you ask for it properly."

Again Alexa blushed furiously, but forced herself to comply, "Please Nikki, let me suck your cock. I want to suck it so bad. I... Bubbles the butt slut wants to suck your cock. Bubbles is a total slut for butt sex and ass to mouth, mmmmmmm, so please give her the only thing she needs right now. You banged my big bubble butt soooooooo goooooooodddddd, now please let me taste it all over your big dick. Please? I'm Bubbles the ATM whore, and I need to taste my butt!"

"Great job Bubbles." Nikki beamed, "And of course you can taste your own butt. Mmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, good girl, get every fucking drop. Ooooooooh yessssssss, mmmmmmm, good butt slut."

The second she was given that permission Alexa whirled around and shoved the cock which had just plundered the deepest part of her bowels deep into her mouth, and moaned like the happy little ATM whore she'd always been. Hell, even back when she had been the Alpha female she couldn't resist tonguing butt hole, and even cleaned her own strap-on sometimes.

Mostly when she'd knocked a bitch out from making them cum so hard, but sometimes she claimed she was teasing them, when really she was just addicted to the taste of ass. Although there was something weirdly extra satisfying about tasting her own, especially off of Nikki Cross's nice big girl cock, Alexa opening her eyes so she could stare up lovingly at her woman.

Which of course caused Nikki to start encouraging her, "Ooooooooh yesssssssss, good girl Bubbles! You see? You see what being good gets you? Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, it gets you your favorite thing in the whole wide world, getting fucked nice and hard up that cute little bubble butt of yours, mmmmmmm, and now it's got you sucking the butt cream off the dick that was just deep inside your shit-pipe. That's what you want, isn't it Bubbles? Yessssssss, this is what you want, mmmmmmmm, which is why you're sucking my dick so passionately, like a good girl. Like a good little butt slut. Because that's what Alexa Bliss is, ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, my good little butt slut! Bubbles the good little butt slut! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, suck it, suck it good, oh yeahhhhhhhhh!"

Only too happy to oblige Alexa began rapidly bobbing her head on the dick, going lower each time until she was taking the whole thing down her throat like it was nothing. Because it was nothing to her well-trained mouth and throat, especially when it meant putting every drop of that precious liquid she craved so much. Then Alexa just continued sucking the cock while staring up at her lover dreamily.

Okay, so she hadn't reclaimed her role as a top, and it was beginning to look like she never would. That Alexa Bliss would truly be nothing but Bubbles the good little butt slut. But as Nikki stroked her hair lovingly, and grinned with such psychotic happiness down at her, Alexa wasn't so sure that would be so bad.

12