Bug Control: Full Invasion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

There hadn't been any reports on alien bugs since the day the authorities raided Vivian's house several weeks ago, but today a disturbing phone call was received. The NSA monitoring system had detected three key words in the same sentence during a stress call including 'giant', 'bug', 'control' and this call was immediately rerouted to the facility. The Director, General Drake, was informed at once.

"Are you certain of this?!" the General asked, "Very well, make sure that the local police doesn't get close to that building. I'll send a tactical team right now. You get all the information you can about that woman and her family and send it to the team leader.

Keep me informed. I have to deal with another issue right now. It shouldn't take long."

The Director thought that they had captured and locked up all the alien bugs, but obviously he was wrong. They had to act quickly and quietly to avoid mass hysteria.

****

The door of the holding chamber opened and once again Maya was standing outside. She didn't appear to be hypnotized or mind controlled, but that was exactly how she was supposed to look.

Vivian was standing at the other side. The former colleagues looked at each other and smiled. There could be only one reason why Maya was here...

"Everything is ready. There won't be any obstacles for our masters' escape," Maya said.

"It is about time. I can't wait any longer to meet with our Masters," Vivian responded.

All the girls in the room knew about the existence of the humanoid and their pussies were wet just thinking about meeting him and his large cock very soon.

The slaves began to walk towards the door and into the hallway. There was anxiousness and yearning to see all their Masters. Suddenly, the deep voice of an older man broke the silence behind them. It was the Director!

"Stop right there, all of you," the Director yelled, "Get back into the chamber!"

Vivian and Maya didn't turn their heads to see General Drake. Their attention was focused on the armed guard turning the corner ahead of them and pointing a gun at their faces.

The girls started walking backwards into the room at gun point. Oddly enough, none of them gasped when the guards arrived or seemed upset about their failed plan.

The Director found this unusual but he assumed that the girls' brains were so fucked up, that maybe they didn't have human-like responses anymore. In any case, there was nothing they could do to change the situation. Unlike the guards, none of the slaves had weapons.

"Director, I was not expecting to see you here," Vivian said calmly.

"You didn't think it was going to be that easy, did you? I've known about your plans for a while," the General said.

Feeling very proud of himself for stopping this foolish attempt to escape, the Director couldn't wait to tell the former scientists how he uncovered their plan.

"You were an excellent scientist Vivian. It was highly unlikely that you surrendered to these monsters because of an error of judgment. I suspected there was something else. When Maya took your place, I installed a secret camera and watched carefully all of her experiments," the General said, then he added...

"Imagine my surprise when I watched Dr. Flowers standing like a zombie and climaxing spontaneously while the bug fucked whomever was lying on the examination table. I knew then that these hideous creatures were capable of controlling human minds without any physical touch. I already have a second team of scientists in another secret facility working on this issue."

It quickly became obvious that the Director had installed secret cameras not only in the lab, but all over the facility because he also knew about the bug that was hiding inside of Selma's womb at this very moment.

He told Selma to push him out willingly, or it would be removed by force and destroyed afterwards.

Janet stepped forward and knelt. After the last sex session, the creature had passed from Selma's body to hers. It had been an efficient strategy but now it was useless. The bug decided to come out willingly and spare the slave from unnecessary distress.

Everybody in the room watched the bug vacating the slim woman's body, the slaves did it with pride and the others with disgust, the Director was still talking...

"I also know that there is another specimen out there, multiplying in a family's apartment. It doesn't matter how many bugs are now crawling in that building. We will get them all and bring them here. You have failed Vivian."

Once the bug was on the floor, the Director gave an order to the guard and this time all the girls gasped...

"Kill it!"

Before the guard executed the order, Vivian told her to stop... "Stop!! Ignore that order!" The female soldier hesitated.

"Director, you gave us your little speech, now is my turn," Vivian said. She was angry because the Director wanted to kill one of her masters despite offering no resistance and she didn't hold anything back when she explained to him what was really going on out there...

"How dare you?! This creature and all like him should be protected at all costs. You don't have the slightest idea about how far we have reached to make this a new world... a better world."

"At this moment, there are two beautiful girls that are human on the outside and alien on the inside. They are inserting eggs inside enthralled hosts and those embryos are growing into powerful masters that are secretly taking over families everywhere..."

"I can see it very clearly in my mind. Savannah taking control of a weak-minded host, shoving her thick green tentacle into her partner's twitching pussy and reaching all the way into her womb."

"I can see the egg passing through the pulsating ovipositor and entering the woman's body while she enjoys the strongest orgasm of her life. This climax is the first of many and she will be forever thankful for this never ending bliss..."

"And those wonderful alien girls were designed by a special master that is magnificent and beautiful. This master is very different, a humanoid half man half bug and he is capable of giving each of us the greatest pleasure that you could ever imagine."

"I have seen him pump so much cum inside of a woman's ass, that she just can't handle it and the delicious white fluid inevitably erupts out of her mouth. You have to see it to believe it."

The Director couldn't believe what he was hearing. If it was true, it meant that all his efforts to contain the bug's invasion had been in vain. He had to inform the President at once.

"This is not possible, the Director said, "You are lying!! Sargent, shoot that bug and take each of these sex maniacs into individual cells!"

"She can't hear you, Director," Vivian responded, "I'll bet her pussy is dripping wet while she listens to our master's song."

The guard, Sargent Caroline Anderson, was standing immobile like a statue.

Vivian explained that Maya had been very busy this last few weeks. One by one, she indoctrinate all the guards and now all of them were under control of the bugs. They had been instructed to act normal like everyone else, but that was only on the surface.

"I am sure that you dying to meet our humanoid Master, Director. Here he is," Vivian said proudly, signaling at the door.

Then, like taken out of a horror story, the Director saw a creature, the humanoid bug, entering the room. He walked in calmly, knowing that despite the armed guards, he wasn't in any danger.

"What the fuck is that?!! How does this monster got inside of the facility?!" the General exclaimed.

The humanoid emitted a high pitch command and Caroline immediately began to remove her boots and her pants. Maya also undressed, even though the order was not meant for her. She was seeing the humanoid for the first time and was mesmerized.

Caroline turned around and bent over, then she reached back and spread her ass cheeks, offering her body to the creature. The guard was dimly aware that she was going to be fucked by a monster but she couldn't help herself. She was so incredibly horny and she truly believed that having this strange creature's cock in her pussy was the only way to extinguish the fire that consumed her loins.

"Now you see, Director?" Vivian said, "Our goal was never to escape. We wanted to take over this facility and we have. This place will become our new center of operations."

The other soldier was a male. One of the slaves walked over to him and pulled his pants down. He was still holding his guns but he couldn't remember how to use it. He just stared with unfocused eyes as the gorgeous woman engulfed his erect cock.

The humanoid grabbed Caroline's arms, aimed his cock at the right spot and shoved it all the way to the bottom of her pussy, then he pushed further in. He had become a master in the art of pleasuring human females and he knew that this rough, forceful handling was the best way to take their confused minds into orgasm.

Caroline felt the phallus of the creature spreading her pussy lips and penetrating so deeply that she couldn't believe it was happening. Not only it was the thickest cock she ever had inside of her, it was the longest too. She felt the tip reaching the bottom of her tight cavity, then she felt a mild discomfort when her uterus gave way and the huge appendage penetrated even deeper. After that, the pleasure was too great to be fully processed by her overwhelmed mind.

With all that was happening inside of her crotch and belly, Caroline barely felt the humanoid's tentacles entering her ears. But suddenly, the already overpowering bliss was multiplied ten times over. The girl's eyes rolled back as an instant orgasm exploded at the center of her core and the ripples of incredible pleasure expanded in all directions, reaching every cell of her body.

The subjugated woman understood at this moment that her entire life had been only a prelude to this day. Nothing that she was in the past or was going to be in the future mattered any more. Caroline had become slave Caroline... and she belonged to the bugs. Her obedience would always be rewarded by unlimited pleasure like that one she was enjoying right now.

While the Director watched with astonishment as the humanoid fucked his personal guard until she reach a fast orgasm, Vivian grabbed to bug from the floor and walked back to him.

He understood that if they were able to dominate his guards so easily, he was definitely in trouble... the entire facility was in danger! He was as good as dead. Having nothing else to lose, he lashed out with a few threatening words...

"You will never succeed, bitch! You can kill me and take over this facility but others will replace me. You and your little monsters will be exterminated!"

"How can they exterminate us of they think that we don't exist anymore?" Vivian said.

"That is nonsense. I report directly to the President. If he doesn't hear from me by the end of the day, he will send an entire army to take you down. You will lose no matter what."

"Nobody will come to take us down," Vivian responded, "The President will be doing our bidding in no time."

"Do you think you can brainwash him?" the General responded, "You will never get to him. We have already taken measures against that."

"The President will follow your suggestions, as he has done so far... and you will do what is best for our Masters, Vivian said, lifting the bug closer to the General's head.

Maya grabbed to gun that Caroline had dropped and aimed it at the General, "If you move, I'll shoot both of your legs."

"No!! Get this thing away from me!" the General screamed.

The Director felt the bug's tentacles penetrating his ears and he knew it was the end.

The End.

Note from the author: There is a graphic (CGI) version of this story.