Buggered by the Bodega Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will be a whore for me now." He brandished his cock from out of his track pants, which he pulled down to his knees, exposing his thick thighs calves, a huge pair of red, furred balls, and an enormous bush of salt and pepper pubes, wiry and swirling up to his navel. He shook his erection in his hands at me.

"Suck my chuj." I crawled between his hairy, sweaty legs.

I regarded his rapidly swelling, red cock. It was covered in thick veins, with a huge, plumb-covered head which had fully revealed itself from his foreskin.

This man had been my crush, a secret pathetic crush I had nursed for months and now had brought into my home. I would fellate him in my own home, something I had shamefully masturbated about countless times before.

"Thank you, Sir." I whispered pathetically before wrapping my lips around the head of his large penis. He laughed at my shameful gratitude and spread his legs wider to give me access to his steaming manhood. I sucked his cock for a few moments before he pushed my head off.

He quickly whipped off his shirt and pants, then lowered a pair of lime green briefs to his feet and kicked them off too. He was naked in my house, his big sweaty bare ass on my couch. He grabbed my head and brought it back to his staff. He moaned in appreciation as he humped my face- I was a skilled cocksucker and was giving it my all.

I breathed through my nose as well as I could when he would plunge his prick all the way down my throat, his hairy scrotum tickling my Adam's apple. I would lovingly lick and suck upon his glans, teasing his foreskin when he would pull back, leaving just his big cockhead in my mouth. I even took his large, furry balls into my mouth, only able to fit one at a time, gratefully lapping at the jumbo egg-sized testes. All the while I relished the taste of him, the smell of his sweat, and I felt electrified by the shame of sucking off this man in my own home, who had taken such liberties already.

Sometimes he squeezed my ears to pull me up and down, or buck his hips into my face like he was fucking a pussy, like he was trying to knock my throat up. Other times he let me worship his dong, leaning back to take a long drag of his cigarette that he would then blow into my face as I eagerly pleasured him. He would slow me down if I brought him too close to orgasm, yanking my hair and pulling me back, chiding me in Polish and slapping my face a bit before sending me back to work, choking me with his hard-on.

"Enough. I fuck you. Stand up. Come here, kutas." He stood from the couch and dragged me by the ear along with him to my kitchen. He leaned back against the counter, his fat ass spread on it, and smirked at me.

I took in the sight of his powerful naked body. His shoulders were carpeted in dark gray hair. He had a large gut that was similarly hairy, and big drooping pecs. A large gold crucifix shone between his huge red nipples. There were moles all over his pale skin, beneath the swirling hair. And his big hard "chuj," glistening with my saliva, its purple head half-sheathed by a crimson foreskin,the big red ball sac, all of it encircled by a thick wreath of dense pubic fur, had the look of an animal's reproductive organs. Part of me felt a wave of revulsion, and I knew that the vast majority of the population would have been disgusted at the sight of him, let alone the prospect of going to bed with him. Yet the fact that I knew I was going to open my legs to him thrilled me, the shame of it. The incredible surrender. He gestured for me to get closer.

With the deference of a servant, I delivered myself to him. He was fat but powerful looking. Standing next to him, his belly pressed into my tight stomach, made me feel meek and small, slender, a true wimp.

He brought me close to him. Like in his bodega, he pressed his crotch into me insistently, humping me, but this time we were both nude and his hard cock stabbed at my lower belly. He grabbed a new beer from the fridge, walking me with him, opened it on my counter top, then forced me to drink swig after swig from his mouth, spitting the beer into my mouth. He brought his lips to mine to empty the alcohol down my throat, and would lock our mouths together in an invasive kiss. His tongue explored my mouth ruthlessly. I could do nothing but hold onto him, give into his crushing embrace and let his mouth have his way with mine. The kiss seemed to last for several minutes as he bucked his body up against me, knocking me into the fridge and sending items on its door scattering off it to the floor.

Finally he broke the seal over my mouth, releasing my head before emptying the rest of the beer down my throat. When finished he carelessly tossed it over his head, causing it to shatter on impact. He grabbed another beer from the fridge then pushed me out of the kitchen.

The big man bullied me into the bedroom, pushing me roughly or slapping my naked butt cheeks to send me scrambling ahead of him. He then grabbed my shoulders and threw me face down on the bed, crawling after me to take the mounting position like a wrestler. His heavy weight pinned me to the bed and his hands spread my buttocks.

I heard him spit, the sound of something hocking up from the back of his throat, then felt his big cockhead pressing against my hole. His cock was huge and I wailed pitifully during his impatient entry. He was merciless, and I flinched, rearing back against him.

He barked something in Polish, then roughly slapped the back of my head. He brought his stubbled face to the nape of my neck and licked around with his hot tongue, then parted his lips to chomp down on the flesh there. It felt like I was being penetrated by a giant hound, who bit on me, his bitch, to keep me in place beneath him.

No, not a dog. Something bigger, some kind of big, rutted up farm animal. The fur of his body and his unwieldy bulk made it feel like I was an unlucky farm boy trapped in a compromising position beneath a ram or a bull in heat.

He stabbed me, impaled me on his cock. I had never been with someone so unyielding, so rough and cruel. I grabbed a pillow and bit onto it, and this made him chuckle cruelly. He knew the pain he was putting me through, and he seemed to relish it, bucking his hips to force a few more inches in. Poking into me just to make me wince, moan and beg hopelessly. I screamed and cried into the pillow as he forced his way into me. Finally he bottomed out, and I realized that my pillow was soaking with my tears.

He pounded me so forcefully I thought he was going to break the bed. He squeezed my hips roughly, dragging me into him. I had never been used like this and had some regrets that the brutal man was going to do some real damage. But he was much bigger and stronger than me. His thick, hairy arms on either side of my shoulders looked as impenetrable prison bars. I knew there was no escape from this, no way to interrupt his taking his pleasure from my body, no stopping what I had let happen.

I simply stared at my mattress and focused on breathing in and out, laid there like a bitch and allowed myself to be sodomized, as he called it. Soon enough the pain was outweighed by the pleasure of his large, extremely thick penis occupying my guts and pressing into my prostate. I began to moan in delight, and worked my hips back to greet his manful thrusts. My sharp yelps of pain were replaced by gratified moans, and he laughed mirthlessly above me, perceiving the effect his big powerful cock was having on me.

I looked at the mirror on the opposite wall, and saw my crumpled form pinned beneath him. I looked tiny compared to him, just a bit of naked white flesh, as small as a woman. With an enormous, hairy man mounted atop me, having his way with me.

"Tak. Tak. Tell me that you love it, kutas."' He demanded between his panting. The heavyset man was getting a workout, I could feel his sweat dripping on me, slickening his belly as it raked over my back again and again.

"I love it, Sir!" I said, my voice trembling with pleasure but loud and clear.

"Tell me you love get fucked in ass." He ordered, his voice drunk with lust.

"I love getting fucked in the ass, Sir!" I called out, and he began to slap my buttocks as he thrust in and out. I continue to praise him as he humped me.

Keeping his hands on my spread butt cheeks, he shifted his position so his right foot was up and to the right of my head. He then stomped his big foot right down on my face. My vision was blocked by his rough sole, and the weight of his huge leg ground my face down into my bed. It hurt, particularly as he increased pressure to match with his faster and more forceful fucking. This was how the old brute chose to fuck me- in the most disrespectful and degrading way possible.

The bed stand slammed into the wall. He let out of a string of growling Polish obscenities then hollered at the top of his lungs. His cock docked inside of me got even thicker as it launched its load deep into my guts. He continued to slam his hips, eager to deposit his seed as deep inside of me as possible. Eventually he removed his foot from my face, and brought his legs back, squeezing my thighs between mine and lowering his big belly onto the small of my back. He lay atop me and crushed my whole body beneath his, flattening me into the mattress as he let his still hooked-in cock drip out the dregs of his semen into me.

I felt each breath he took, collecting himself after the exertion, the buggery, and struggled to take in any air myself. Pathetically I remained docile as ever, saying nothing as he asphyxiated me beneath his huge form, just laying there obediently. When I felt myself nearing unconsciousness he finally began to sit up, pulling out his still half-hard hog with a wet plop.

I watched his wide, hairy butt shift as he walked off of the bed and waddled out into the living room and over to the corner where I had left my clothes. The fat man kicked my discarded jeans, shirt and underwear into a pile in the corner by the window. Turning to show me his side profile, he held his big red cock in his hand. He looked at me, winked, and let loose a roaring stream of piss all over my clothes. He whizzed for at least two minutes, sighing with satisfaction as he relieved himself. My clothes absorbed most of it but eventually the puddle spread past them, over the hardwood floor and to the living room carpet. He then beckoned me over.

"I piss where I want. I can be a fucking animal here, I mark my territory where I want." Once I reached him he grabbed my throat, squeezing it, forcing me to my knees before him, right in his puddle. I felt his warm piss on my shins.

He turned away from me but kept his curled around my neck, and I heard a loud rasping sound from his throat,then watched him spit a huge loogie onto the wall behind him. It splattered against the egg shell plaster, a large, green and yellow explosion that slowly dripped down. He turned back to me with a smug grin.

"You see? I mark where I please. You leave that, understand? Nice reminder for you. Nice decoration. I own this place now. I wipe my fucking arse with your home if I choose." He gestured at his vile artwork staining the wall.

"You work for me at store, everyday. You clean every morning, 6:00 am. You come every night, at 10. You mop floors. You clean the aisles. You make the coffee in the morning, you clean it at night. You take care of all the garbage. Will be about an hour of work each time. You will drink my morning piss, I save for you. You are mine now." He jabbed my bare chest with his finger for emphasis, his right hand still tight around my throat.

"Weekends you work much much more. In store, wherever else I tell you. You keep weekends completely free to work for me. Whatever I want, yes?" He squeezed my neck, bringing his face to mine and nodding manically. I nodded along.

"This apartment, mine now. You give me key. I come when I want. I take what I want. Maybe I just come to take a shit. Don't worry I will leave for you to see. Maybe I want to eat all your food. Maybe I want to get pissed drunk on your booze." He shook his dick at me for emphasis before he continued his proclamation.

"I want blowjob, you suck me like a whore and you drink what comes from my big balls. I want to fuck your ass, I fuck your ass and mark you with my seed. I want to fuck a lady here, I tell you to fuck off, you fuck off. You need to get a hotel room, what do I give a fuck? You sleep in alley or park like homeless piece of shit. I man of the house now." He had the same cruel smirk, but his eyes were bright with greed. I suspect he was impressing himself with how far he was going, how brazen he could be, and equally shocked by how I would accept all of it.

"I want booze. you keep it here for me. Vodka. Belvedere. Hanger one. Good stuff. You will drink the cheap shit. Plastic bottles." He stuck his tongue and laughed down at me.

"You keep the fridge stocked. Good food. Not this health food bullshit. Good real man food for me." His right hand kept its grip on my throat, while his left hand covered my head, rubbing over my face as he spoke.

"And cash. You always have cash for me. Lots of money and gifts for me, too. A dim-witted faggot like you does not deserve any money for himself." Again his eyes twinkled evilly as he seemed to be thinking of all the ways he could exploit me, to see how far he could push me and how much he could take.

"Whatever I want from your wallet, I take. Whatever I want from your bank account, I take. Whatever I want from your body, I take too." He jammed the fingers of his left hand into my mouth, reaching down my throat. forcing me to suck them. Then he took them out and slapped my face hard, a stinging blow that turned my head and blinded my vision. He grabbed my hair, wrenching my head up, and crouched down.

"From now on - I- own- your- life." He said empathically, his face pressed up to mine, jabbing his big finger into my chest with each word.

He grabbed a photo of me with my brothers from an end table, and threw it down hard on the ground, shattering the frame. I remained on my knees, not making a move.

"And get rid of these fucking photos of your faggot family. I don't want to see their ugly faces while I rape you like dog."

I watched as he got dressed, then slung the three duffel bags, bursting with his plunder, over his wide shoulders. He walked over to me, now fully clothed, and lifted his foot above my shoulder, then stomped down, kicking me to the floor and forcing me face first into the puddle of his piss. He stomped down onto the back of my neck, grinding my face into the wet floor. The acrid stench of his urine filled my nostril, mouth and eyes. I heard him grumble from above the last command of the night.

"Remember. You come to store 6:00 am tomorrow. You work for me now." I then heard my door slam shut, and the only sound was my pounding heartbeat.

12