Building Bridges

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

William finally slid in as he entered her in one push of his waist. Ruth looked up at him as they broke their kiss. "Ohhh...ohh...feels so good," Ruth cried out as he was firmly sheathed inside of body like a glove.

William smiled as he was slowly rocking his hips, sending waves of passionate pleasure throughout her sex. His love rod was like a beacon of pleasurable lust that thrusted in and out of her with great ease. Her dark wet love was now filled with white flesh as she knew it was going to be in her until it finished its business of making a white mess in her.

His lips were on her breasts as she gripped his shoulders, holding onto him as he pushed in and out, making the wagon rock from all of the force. Feeling his muscles, she took each thrust he was giving her with great joy and ease. She knew full well now that his manhood was throbbing with white seed for her dark belly. The thought that she was going to feel great pleasure from allowing it to happen made her sex clench onto him like it wanted it right now. She felt it was like a guilty pleasure that her dark sex wanted to suck up what was given to her.

"Ohhh...Urrrhhh," William began to grunt loud enough anyone in earshot could have heard him. His muscles tightened and flexed too, as Ruth knew he was prepared to finish inside her again.

Ruth smiled wide as she could not help herself from loving the fact her dark body was giving him such pleasure. She gripped onto his hips, pulling him towards her so his shaft could go further in her. When she felt him explode deep in her, she moaned softly knowing that his warmth was going to be in her all night long.

"Ohhh...I feel it...keep pushing...keep pushing," Ruth moaned as she felt each pulse of his shaft as it sent forth a flooding army of warmth inside her belly. Ruth let go of all control allowing her body to convulse and suck up every drop like it was hungry for it.

"Thinking you liked it?" William said, breathing heavy and with a big grin of satisfaction.

"I think you liked it more," she snapped back with a half smile and with her eyes raised like she was teasing him.

"I did. Think we will have time in the morning to go again?" he answered, kissing her face, making her smile wide.

"You just don't want to go to this next site do you? Spend all your time with your white thing in me."

"It's an option." William laughed.

Ruth laughed back, and pushed him off of her, finally freeing her sex from the white intruder that pumped so much white mess in her. William once off of Ruth, pulled her atop of him, kissing her like she was his lover, not his property. Ruth felt the heat and sweat of their bodies as she allowed his kisses to be more than just acts of lust.

***

The next day Ruth woke up and found a small creek to clean herself the best she could. The sound of William getting up reminded her that his morning energy might be there and wanting her. She made her way towards the wagon hearing him talk to someone.

Once closer, she saw a man on a horse with a rope attached to male slave's neck. She realized that this slave catcher was talking to William, and from what she heard, it was about runaways in the area. William said he was with his slave and no other slave in the area was his.

Ruth went back to the creek filling up the bucket, knowing that she would have to play the part of house slave for the first time since she was with Mary as kids. It was a job not easily forgotten but easily wanting to forget.

Ruth saw a concerned look on his face as she put the bucket of water near the camp fire. "Whats wrong? What did that man say?"

"Nothing good. We just have to get going is all. Let's get everything packed and head out."

Ruth nodded her head knowing that the slave catcher said something bad and William just wanted to leave. She quickly gathered up the few items they used and loaded them into the wagon. As William tended to the horses she finished up and they were on their way once more.

The conversation along the way was more about business than anything else. William rattled off about design and construction, while Ruth paid close attention. When the wagon pulled into the next town, William quickly hurried off to the local hotel before Ruth could say a word.

Within ten minutes he was back with a key in his hand. "We got a room for the night, and we should be at the site in two days."

She thought about how relaxed and intimate sleeping in the wagon was. It did not matter the hard surface, or the cold nights and mornings, but the warmth of sleeping next to William naked knowing he just loved her body. She felt sad knowing that their time alone on the road was now over and it was back to business.

"Need me to unpack the trunk and set up the room?" Ruth offered as she stepped down from the wagon.

"Please do. We are only staying the night and will be off at dawn," William replied back as he took the reins from the top of the wagon.

"Mista William. It's bright and early in the day, why we stopping right now for a place to stay? Thinking we can get a day's worth of traveling in before we stop," she answered back, giving a confused look to William's odd move of stopping early.

William turned back and walked over to her, putting his mouth to her ear so nobody could listen. "We got a large room for the day and it's just the two of us going to be sharing that bed."

Ruth smiled back knowing that the day was going to be spent having William between her legs. "Best you keep your loud moaning down if people be close by," she joked as she walked away to prepare for the stay.

***

Although William showed up four days later than he should, the project got underway fast. Ruth made sure he was off the whiskey and focused on the job. Each night she showed him the benefits of sobriety by opening her legs for him so he could enjoy her love. Ruth loved sleeping next to him as she felt his warm love nestled deep into her womb each night.

She recalled this time as the best in her life as she got to be with the only man who needed her more than anything else. Each night she spent with him, he taught her more and more about engineering and construction. They would end the night in each other's arms and her feeling like she was supposed to be with him forever. Her belly grew large as the months passed, but the euphoria of their life ended abruptly with a telegram from his father.

William got the news Virginia had left the Union, and his father got him a commission in the Confederate Army. He explained that he needed to serve because it was his home state, and it was his father's wish. Ruth listened to how he planned out what was going to happen with her.

She thought about freedom a few times, but knew that her life in the North would be worse than the South. Ruth knew that her sheltered life with Mary was pure luck at times, but the fear of losing William just like everything else in her life was scary. To her it was the cost of the life she led that she could not enjoy it with anyone she cared for.

Living in his parents' house was almost like living with Mary when they were young. William's younger sister was there and she was charged with helping care for her while William and his older brother went to war. Ruth remembered how Sally raised her and those lessons were not lost on her. Even with a young child of her own, she managed to keep William's young sister knowing right from wrong.