Building Utopia Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger sat looking at the women and tried to decide what to say. He knew he had feelings for each of them. They were hard workers, kind, pretty, considerate and intelligent. In his original time he would have been proud to have either of them as a girlfriend or wife so why not now? Of course if he understood them correctly they were saying they BOTH wanted to be his wife. He was unsure of that but he admitted most of his objection to the idea was because of his ingrained societal values from the future.

"Ladies I don't know what to say. I know you both know I find you attractive. I also respect you and, yes, even love you. I just never thought of you as a wife. I thought we were friends and companions, comrades and partners. We work well together and"

Margarita broke in saying, "We are all of that and more. We love you and respect you above all others. If we do not marry what is there for us here though Roger? Where are the other men who could marry us and give us children? There are none. We are yours by right of conquest if you will as well as by right of your being our leader and the only available man. We are yours because we love you and want you. We would choose to be with you even if there were other men to choose from. Please don't doom us to a life of solitude because you are afraid to act like a man and take us. You know you want us and if we have to tell you we will. We want you too. We love you Roger. We know you love us and desire us. We have seen how you look at us and how your manhood rises for us. We have felt you in the night and have even seen you in the woods abusing yourself after we caught you staring at us. Now Roger you need to be a man and do what a man should do with his women."

Roger sat and stared into the forest thinking. He watched the women turn and walk away. He said very little that night during the meal. He wandered down to the stream and bathed just before full dark. To his surprise Sunny and Margarita followed him, stripped and moved into the water with him. When he began to lather up with the homemade soap they produced Margarita took the bar from him and lathered her hands. She then handed the soap to Sunny and began to wash Roger's front. Sunny used the soap to wash his back. Between the two women Roger's protests were ignored and he was cleaned VERY thoroughly. Somewhat to his surprise he was handed the soap. Margarita's eyes sparkled as she stepped in front of him. She smiled and gently brushed her breasts against his chest. She said, "Well husband aren't you going to return the favor. Roger grinned and lathered up his hands. He began washing Margarita. In short order he completed his task and had two very beautiful and well developed women clean and panting in arousal. They did not even bother to dress when the bath was completed. The women each took one of Roger's hands and led him up to their home and to the bed they shared. Once again all three bed pads were together and this night they all knew more than sleep was coming.

The women pulled Roger down onto the bed with them and began kissing and rubbing him. Roger gave in to their unspoken demands and responded in kind. Before the night was over Roger's union with the two lovelies was well and truly consummated. To his surprise he felt ten feet tall the next morning when each of the women gave him a kiss and caress and said, "Good morning husband."

Bear Stalker, of course, missed none of the byplay the evening and night before. When Roger and the two women walked up to the fire he looked up at him and smiled. Dawn was already preparing breakfast but she, too, looked at Roger and smiled. She walked rapidly to the two women and they began talking quietly and giggling from time to time.

Bear Stalker looked over at the women then turned his attention to Roger. He said, "It is good you finally took your women. They have waited long for you to do so. Now all will be much happier in our camp."

To his surprise life was even better after he took the two women as his wives. They still waited on him and helped him as before but there was just a small intangible difference. They seemed closer to him, everyone in the camp seemed happier and more cheerful. He still felt strange having two wives but he was totally in love with both of them and could not conceive living any differently.

Roger spent much of the winter thinking about his plight and planning. He was convinced he was here for the rest of his life and again to his surprise he was OK with that. He realized he was happier now than he had been since he was a child. He felt like what he was doing even though it was just subsisting had a purpose. He had knowledge; a few modern tools and some material that should give him the ability to jump start an industrial civilization.

Roger considered what he knew of history from now until the early 20th century. He decided he wanted to try to prevent some of the human misery the Indian wars and slavery spread across the land. He even wanted to do something about some of the persecution he remembered reading about in the New England colonies such as burning witches at the stake and so forth. He didn't know just how he would accomplish all that but he wanted to try. He also wanted to begin building an industrial civilization well ahead of the time stream he felt like he came from.

In late February Roger called his small group together and said, "I have been thinking about our life here all winter. We have a good place to live here. Within a few miles of us are many deposits of various ores and coal. If we can find them we can make steel to use to improve our lives. We have good cropland and seeds to grow much food for ourselves.

"The main thing we need is more people and some horses to help with the work. Margarita if you are correct about the date I think I know where I can get some people to help us with our projects. The English put a colony on an island along the coast east of here and a little north called Roanoke. This should be the summer of 1587 coming up. Historical records in my time state that in July of 1587 a ship stopped to check on the colony only to find it missing. Some of the buildings had been torn down and carried away. They never found any of the missing colonists. There was no indication of battle or fire. No one ever discovered the fate of those colonists.

"I want to go try to find the colony and see if I can convince the colonists to move here with us. There were many skilled craftsmen in the colony that would be very helpful to us when we build our life and settlement here."

Margarita said, "No Roger. You cannot do that. It is much too dangerous. Besides, we need to plant our crops and prepare for the next winter. It is far. It would take you all summer and much of the winter to go there and back and for what? You don't even know there are people there and if they are you don't know if they would join us."

"That's true Margarita but it is something I think I have to do. Historical records in my time say those people were starving and involved in fights with the local Indian tribes. If I don't go they may all die or be carried off into captivity. If I do go and they join us I will have saved many lives and gained vital craftsmen for our settlement. I don't believe I really have a choice here. I need to try to recruit those settlers for several reasons."

"Ok, if you must I cannot stop you but I am going with you. You will need someone to help. Perhaps we can convince them and if not we can go to Florida and see if any of my family are still alive and would be willing to come live with us."

Roger sat and thought about what Margarita said for several minutes. Finally he decided she was right. He might need her to translate and he knew he would like her company. He called Margarita and the rest of his small group back to where he sat and said, "OK. I think Margarita's right. I will take her with me when I go to find the Roanoke Settlement. We won't leave until we get the early crops in but I want to leave as soon as possible. It is a long walk even if we go straight there and back."

12