Built For One Thing Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bobby," she gasped.

"Show me the back," I said.

She turned around and I took a step toward her. The panties arced over the globes of her full, heart-shaped ass, which was far too youthful and resilient to allow the material to cut into her at the edges. I reached down and rubbed my cock, which was throbbing at full mast and bulged like a cucumber across the front of my jeans, the head up near my left hip. I left it there. The time for hiding my erection from my mother was over. I glanced up at her slim, sexy back and noted that her bra was front-clasping.

"Well?" Mom prompted.

"Those panties show off your gorgeous ass."

"Oh, Bobby, you *are* being bold, aren't you?" With her back still to me, she turned slightly to see herself in the full-length mirror on the closet door and fingered one of the bra cups. "This material is so nice. I love velvet."

"I do, too," I said, stepping up behind her. Her White Linen fragrance floated into my sinuses. I brought my hands up to her shoulders and caressed the material on the straps. It felt soft and alive over her skin and made me wonder how closely she kept the hair above her pussy trimmed.

Thinking about her pussy autopiloted my hands back down. I placed both of them on her ass and fondled it confidently She drew a quick breath.

"Mmm, feels like those glute exercises have been working," I said. "Your ass feels as good as it looks."

"Bobby, honey, thank you, but I don't know if you should..." her voice trailed off dreamily and her head lolled back a little.

My hands migrated back up to her slim waist and gripped it for a moment. Mom's head swayed. I brought my hands higher, trembling with anticipation. After years of staring at Mom's huge tits and ejaculating who knows how many barrels of cum all over myself in her absence, it was time to go for the real thing.

I let my fingers drift up to the sides of her bra, admiring the velvet again. Then, in one smooth, synchronized movement, I slid them down over the cups and gave her breasts--at least the portions that fit in my hands--a firm squeeze. I felt them swell up out of her bra.

Mom drew a long, rasping breath. "Oh, Bobby, no," she whispered, her head falling back. Her body hadn't tensed in the slightest. I thrust my hips forward and rubbed my big, hard cock against her ass. She arched her back in response.

I pulled my right hand from her breast, slid it up her neck to sweep her hair away and then planted a deep, succulent kiss on her nape. With my other hand, I pulled her left bra strap from her shoulder.

Mom craned her arms back and locked her hands around my ass, pulling me into her. I ran my lips up and down her neck a couple of times and then moved to her right ear. "You are so beautiful," I whispered before thrusting the tip of my tongue into it.

She shuddered. "Oh, my god," she said as her head turned toward mine. I worked her ear, nibbling on the lobe and grooving my tongue into the little winding canals above it.

With a sudden pirouette, Mom faced me, grabbed my head and stuck her tongue down my throat. Now it was my turn to gasp, drawing in a lungful of her heated mist, which tingled with electric madness like the moisture in roiling storm clouds. It was sin, it was chaos, it was the stuff that had made Greek poets fear the sun would turn backwards in its course. A mother was passionately kissing her son. And they were about to fuck.

Mom heard my thoughts and flinched. She pulled her head back with a look of dismay and planted two stern palms on my shoulders.

"Oh, honey, we can't do this. It's crazy. We'll regret it for the rest of our lives." She replaced her fallen bra strap.

"But it would be so good," I said.

"Oh, I know, baby, I know. You're so young and strong, and I can already tell that you know what you're doing." She looked at my bulging crotch. "I can also tell you're hung like a fucking horse, Bobby."

"I wanna do you with it," I said, leaning down to kiss her neck.

She didn't stop me. "No, honey, you're my son." I kissed her on the lips again and she instinctively darted her tongue into my mouth before pulling away. But then her eyes beamed mine with pure lechery, and her lashes blinked some beguiling Morse code message of outlaw sex. "Christ, it would be fantastic, wouldn't it? But no, we simply can't."

By then I was harder than I had ever been in my life. My cock was raging against my pants like an infuriated bull. I looked down at her huge, round tits, which were straining at the seams of her bra. If I gave up, I'd never get that close again.

Before she could raise a hand or speak a word, I reached up and unclasped her bra. Her tits surged out of it with such force that the cups flew back around her arms. I fit my hands under both tits and squeezed them greedily for a second: they were firm and ponderous yet the skin rebounded under my fingers like the barely-ripe 32B's on a teenage girl. Then I leaned down and took her right nipple in my mouth.

"OH," Mom called out.

My tongue orbited her aureole, and her nipple immediately stiffened and rose like a pencil eraser. I flicked my tongue over the tip of it. Mom panted. "Oh, my god," she moaned. I felt her hands on my head and feared she would push me away again.

Not this time. Her fingers sifted lovingly through my hair at the temples, her motions slow and massaging. Her nails scratched the back of my neck. Her grip tightened after a moment and she guided me to her other breast.

Meanwhile, I fondled her ass with both hands and one of hers descended to my crotch. It groped the outline of my cock through my jeans, stopping and squeezing like a shoe salesman palpating for toes in a new boot. Finally, her fingers reached the head and massaged it. My monstrous dick surged and strained and turned to solid granite. I could already feel it dripping juice in a steady trickle.

"Oh, my god," she said. "Oh, god, it's huge." She pulled my face from her breast and we looked at each other. Her breath was coming in loud rushes, her bra was flopping uselessly at her sides and her mountainous, bare tits, wet with my saliva, were heaving up and down with each gasp.

Her nose crinkled and her lips curved down into a sneer so lustful I felt my sphincter contract. "Ooh, Bobby," she said, "I want you to fuck me with your big cock."

Hearing those nasty words from my mother for the first time sent such an unnerving ripple of lust up my spine that for a second I worried I would lose my erection. My knees were Jell-O. But that second passed quickly.

I unzipped my jeans and yanked them and my shorts down in one frantic movement. My big cock sprang out like an upended diving board, its ten thick inches towering obscenely between Mom and me and pointing right at her naked tits. I just stood there and let her see it for the first time.

Her eyes widened and her mouth fell open. "Jesus Christ, Bobby! Oh, god almighty, it's gigantic! You've got the biggest cock I've ever seen in my life!" Her eyes journeyed down its length. "Mmm, your balls are nice and big, too."

I stroked it with one fist. "Is this what you want, baby?" I asked. "You want me to pound your pussy with this big boy?"

I planted my hands on my hips and let my cock pulse and twitch. Mom finally got up the nerve to wrap her hand around it, as if she were approaching a wild animal. Her fingers didn't meet. She brought up her other hand and started jacking with both fists. "Oh, yeah, Bobby, I want you to slide your big cock into my pussy and take me to paradise."

"Get on the bed," I said.

She quickly climbed up on the comforter, her mammoth rack swaying lewdly, and got in position on her back. As I whipped off my T-shirt, I let my jeans and shorts fall to the floor so I could step out of them; she lifted her ass and slid her velvet panties over her full thighs, then bent her knees and tossed the underwear off her feet. She spread her legs wide and massaged her clit. "Mmm, honey, come up here," she said between deep breaths as I joined her on the bed, my big dong sticking out in front of me like the jib spar on a sailing ship.

I got between her legs and braced myself over her at arms' length. The weight of me over her on the springy mattress made her big tits wobble from side to side. I craned down and kissed one of them, sucking on her hard nipple for a second, then I moved up and thrust my tongue as far as it would go into her mouth.

Then I looked down between us and got ready to fuck her. My hips were high in the air and my stiff cock was hovering over her beaver, which was just the neat brown triangle I remembered. I paused for a second in brain-lock. I was about to fuck my own mother. I reached down and took my cock in one hand and guided it toward her pussy.

Mom raised her head to look down, too, and what she saw made her grab my tensed upper arms to brace herself. "Ooh, yeah, baby, my pussy's wet and I'm ready for you," she said. "Put that big thing in me." She raised her face up to mine and gave me a quick kiss that told me she was truly ready. Then, just to be sure I had gotten the message, she commanded loudly, "*Fuck me, Bobby*."

I held my cock to her pussy and slid the huge head in. She was even tighter than I had expected. Her hands gripped my arms harder.

"Ahhhh," she gasped.

"Point of no return, baby," I said. "You're about to get that trip to paradise."

She lifted her head again to look down. "Oh, yeah, sweetheart, slide it all the way in. Fuck me with every inch of your big cock."

I couldn't believe the language coming out of her mouth, but hearing it was almost making me blow my nuts. She flexed her hips a little for angling and I finally slid my throbbing cock into her pussy. It gripped me like a hot, wet vise but I pushed in fast anyway. It just kept going in. Moaning, Mom rose up on her elbows to watch the action. "Ooh, baby, give me all of it." Then, after another couple of inches, "Ungh! God, this is going to be so fucking good!"

"Honey, I'm going to give you the best fuck you've ever had," I said arrogantly.

"Oh, Bobby, I know you will."

"Jesus, Mom, your pussy is tight!"

I figured the head of my cock would meet her cervix when I still had two or three more inches to give her, as had happened with all the teenage girls I had banged. But this time my big, long dick was in a real woman. As we both watched and she began to cry out "Oh, Bobby, honey...Oh...OH, BOBBY!" her pussy swallowed my entire cock. My big balls slapped against her ass just as my helmet bumped the back of her canal.

I looked up at her. She was seething through clenched teeth. "Ooh, baby," I said, "You've got all ten inches of me in your pussy."

"Jesus Christ, it's like a baseball bat. Start fucking me, Bobby. I can't wait any longer!"

She bounced her hips to get me going and I began sliding my big dick in and out of her pussy with steady, moderate strokes using about half of its length.

Mom grunted and bucked her hips to meet my thrusts. Her hands squeezed my chest muscles.

"Is that good?" I asked.

"Ooh, darling, it feels great, but pump faster. I'm so fucking horny," she said.

I did as the lady asked. My cock pistoned in and out of her, making a sound like beaded water being swished off a car hood. I flexed my hips high on each upstroke and pulled it out right to the tip.

After all, my beautiful mother had specifically asked me to fuck her pussy with every inch of my big cock. I was gladly doing it.

Her huge tits had already been wobbling sensually, but when I speeded up, they went ballistic. They lifted off her chest and began swinging in opposite directions, inscribing two circles that met at the center with a loud slap of skin. Her nipples, still as hard as pencil erasers, were erasing an imaginary figure-eight in the air. I wanted to suck them, but the sight of them careening as I hammered Mom's pussy was just too spectacular.

"Oh, Bobby, my tits are going crazy. Look at them!"

"I am. Just seeing them is almost making me come."

Her melons weren't the only things in the room suffering an earthquake. My fast tempo and powerful strokes had set up a brassy squeak in the box springs that marked our cadence. Much louder, however, was the sound made by the big cherry headboard, which was slamming against the wall so hard that flakes of white paint were falling off the ceiling molding above it.

"Ooh, Bobby, you're fucking me so good," Mom said, her words warbling as if something were drumming on her voicebox. She smiled up at me, and I smiled back at her. "Kiss me, sweetheart," she said softly. I leaned down and our tongues mashed against each other in a quick embrace.

"Mmm, good, sweetie-bear," she said when I was back up on straight arms. "You didn't break stride. But I want some more of that." She lifted herself onto her elbows so that our faces met. Her tongue shot between my lips again. It was a long kiss this time--slow and probing with methodical, slow-cooked lust.

Then we both looked down. The lips of her pussy were stretched taut, clinging to my wide, deeply-veined dick as I banged her.

"Ooh, baby," she said, "Look at your ten inches pleasing my pussy. You're making me feel so fucking good, Bobby. I just can't believe we're doing this."

"I can't either."

"But don't you dare stop. You're fantastic."

"I've been wanting to fuck you for years, Mom," I said, slowing my strokes a tad so I'd last a little longer. Even so, I was going to shoot my load way too soon.

"And I've been wanting you to fuck me ever since you got so buff and gorgeous and sprouted that big cock between your legs. I noticed it in your swim trunks," she said, looking down again at my monster pumping her canal. My dick was slick and glossy with her juice, glistening in the lamp light as I pulled it out for a long, hard down-stroke.

"But I had no idea how fucking huge you were," she finished. "I'm glad we're fucking with the light on so I can see your big pole filling my pussy."

Then her tone got very nasty again. "Ooh, yeah, Bobby, give it to me. Come on, big boy, you're not supposed to do this to your mother, so you'd better make it worth all the guilt."

I speeded up my strokes. My balls were slapping loudly against her ass and her tits were taking off again.

"Ooh, yeah," she snarled. "Pound me, baby. Slam my pussy with your big, long, hard cock!"

I thumped her even harder.

"Oh, yes, Bobby! Fuck me! Oh, god, yes. Yes! Oh, Jesus Christ, honey. Oh, Christ, Bobby, I'M COMING!"

It was a relief to my ears, since my own orgasm was imminent. I had already turned the corner and was feeling the charge building on the underside of my dick. I normally had Herculean endurance, but this was too much for me. Frankly, it was a miracle I hadn't come when she first wrapped her hand around my tool.

Screaming my name, Mom reached up with both hands and pulled me down to her as her hips began to spasm. They drove up against me wildly, lifting us both off the bed for three or four of my strokes at a time.

"Oh, Bobby sweetheart, don't stop. Oh, fuck me, baby, keep pumping your cock...oh, now, yes. Yes. Yes. YES. YES! YES! YES! OH, GOD, YES! FUCK ME, BOBBY! OHHH! OH, GOD! OHHHHHH! OHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

She shrieked into my ear as her nails dug into my shoulders. Finally, her grip lightened; I eased my strokes and caught my breath. Then my own orgasm was on its way. My balls tightened and the whole head of my cock was tingling.

"Honey, it's my turn now," I grunted, arching my back upward and clamping my eyes shut in concentration.

She was still panting from her orgasm. "Oh, baby, that feel so good, but you'd better pull your cock out of me. Honey, are you listening? There's a chance I could get pregnant." Then that nasty tone again. "Besides, I want to see all the juice that squirts out of those big balls of yours! I bet you come in quarts! Do it all over my tits, baby! Pull your big cock out of my pussy and squirt hot cum all over me!"

My balls heard all that marvelous depravity. "Okay, baby," I said, gulping and giving her pussy one last thrust. "OH, FUCK, HERE IT COMES!"

I flexed my ass up high to pull my cock all the way out of her and reached down to stroke and aim it with my right hand. Under me, Mom got up on her elbows. Then I gave her what she had asked for. And then some.

No sooner was my cock out of her than I grunted savagely and the first long white stream of cum squirted, arcing up and landing on Mom's face. It splattered obscenely over her left eye and ear, running down her cheek to her mouth. As she was moaning and licking it off her upper lip, I groaned again and another three huge cords of semen spewed out of my big dick and onto her countenance. One coated her forehead and her hairline. Another splashed on her chin and a third sprayed right into her open mouth.

I couldn't believe how much cum I was squirting, and neither could she. "Jesus Christ, Bobby," she said in awe, gazing down at my geysering cock. "You really do come in quarts!"

My dick kept blasting. A second load on the chin, then another. A stream right into her right eye. Two on her nose. Her face and neck were coated, but my balls weren't done yet. Mom knew what I was thinking, and her timing was perfect. "Mmm, yeah, squirt the rest all over my big tits," she said, strings of semen dripping from her face. She cupped her hands under her cantaloupes. I aimed my cock at her right tit and shot three long ropes across it, then I swung my cannon to the left tit and stroked the last two big salvos right across the nipple. The final spurts of my load, which just kept coming and coming, showered onto her stomach and her hands. At last, my cock was just dripping semen into her navel as I leaned over her.

I collapsed onto one elbow. She held one hand to her mouth and licked my jism off it, smiling slyly at me and making a funny purring noise. She looked down at herself. All the semen I had squirted on her tits was running down onto her concave stomach in white rivulets. "Jesus, Bobby, I've never seen so much cum in my whole life. I'm covered." I got up and trotted to the bathroom and grabbed a bath towel off the rack. I returned to the bed where Mom lay dazed, her long legs splayed apart and her big tits rising from her chest like two huge cherry sundaes of semen. I climbed up next to her and began cleaning her up.

"Oh, god, Bobby, that was mind-blowing. I don't know how on earth you learned to fuck a woman like that by the tender age of eighteen, but we're definitely going to talk about where you've been spending your evenings. Lord, to think of the teenage pussy you've been stretching with that big dick."

I finally got all my cum off her and put the towel aside. Post-climax euphoria was sluicing through my veins like an endorphin. What had happened was precisely the momentary bout of insanity I'd been fantasizing about since I felt my first orgasm. And now I had just fucked my mother's brains out, fountaining a gallon of semen all over her beautiful face and her gorgeous, massive tits. It would take a little while for me to believe it all.

I scooped her into my arms and we cuddled close together, her head on my chest. My mind wandered lazily, but Mom was already grasping at reality. "Oh, Bobby, honey, I still can't believe this. I just fucked my own son," she groaned. "I've probably permanently screwed up your development."

"Oh, please. I'm the king of the fucking world. I've never felt so content in my life."

"They why isn't that big cock of yours taking a rest?"

I looked down at my dong, which was lying large and heavy on my abs. It was still almost as long as it was fully erect.

"It takes a little while to wind down," I explained.

"Mmm, I'll say," Mom said. "Honey, when we get up and leave this bed, we *have* to put this behind us. It was wonderful, but it can't happen again."