Built For One Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler decided he needed to fuck her harder, because of that, he pushed her curvaceous body off of his cock as he felt her body convulse and shake in her orgasm, before he slammed her flat on her back into the mattress.

"Oh MY GOD!!! YOU'RE TREATING ME AS A FUCKING TOY!!!! OH FUCK!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!" Alexandra screamed when he lifted her shaking but sexy legs onto his shoulders and slammed his big cock into her quivering pussy.

Tyler grunted and grimaced as he began hammering her tight pussy like a madman whilst gripping her incredible thighs with his fingers.

"YOUR PUSSY IS SO FUCKING TIGHT!!!! ARGHHH!! FUCKING TAKE MY BLACK COCK!!!" Tyler roared like a beast when he opened his eyes to see those big round tits of hers trash around on her chest.

They were hypnotic and instantly his hands left her thighs to grip around her tits, groping their soft and firm shape as he hammered into her with everything he got. The bed rocked and squeaked as he fucked his stunning blonde sister in a way he had never fucked a woman before and he knew he would never want anything but this and her again.

"Ohhhh!! Fuck! I love your black cock, fuck me hard! Ohhhhhh!! Fuck me hard with your big, fat black cok!!! OHHH!! YOU'RE FUCKING ME SO FUCKING GOOD!!!! SO DEEP INSIDE ME!! OH YES!! OH FUCK ME!!! OH FUCK Meeeeeeeeee...TYLER?!?!?" Alexandra screamed in shock when her eyes finally opened to look up into her big brother's grimacing face, his eyes closed as he pounded her silly.

Deciding quickly to save face, he played along. "What the fuck?!?? ALEXANDRA!?!?!!?" Tyler screamed back, his hands still squeezing her big tits, his cock still deeply nestled in her soaking wet and burning pussy and her amazingly sexy legs resting on his shoulders.

"OH MY GOD!!!! WHAT THE...OHHHH!!!! WHY ARE YOU FUCKING ME!?!?!? OHhhhhhhh!! FUCK!!! BIG BRO!!! GET OFF!!!!" Alexandra screamed as her big brother still pumped her full of his black cock.

Tyler, happy that his sneaky save seemed to work, continued to play the part while fucking her harder and harder. "Oh FUCK!!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE SOME HOT PIECE OF ASS!!!! Oh fucking hell!! Why didn't you recognise our room?!?!? WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING HOT?!?!!?" Tyler roared in fright whilst pounding into his irresistibly sexy little sister, ploughing her tight teenage pussy with no reduction in pace.

Tyler couldn't believe he was inside of her perfect body while she knew it was him that was ravishing her; her huge 38DDs, which he loved to buy sexy lingerie for in anticipation for their photoshoots; her athletic and shapely legs always revealed as his sexy little sister never wore trousers, just hot pants, booty shorts, mini-skirts, thongs and mini-dresses; her big, round and tight ass, always defined, each round cheek to perfection, and the amount of times his teasing little sister had paraded around the dorm room just wearing her thong, standing in the kitchen before his eyes and jumping up and down to get the dark chocolate she loved from the top shelf, making those round cheeks dance for his enjoyment — Tyler had desired her teasing perfection from afar, but now he had fucked her and she was better than he could ever have imagined.

"WHAT?!?!!? OUR ROOM!?!?!!! OHhhhhhh!!! OH MY GOD!!! YOU JUST FUCKING CAME INSIDE ME!!! HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW IT WAS ME??? OH GOD!!! OHHHHHHH!! BIG BRO!!! SO GOOD!!! OHHHHH!! YOU HAVE TO GET OFF TYLER!!!! Ohhhhhhhhh!!! THIS IS SO WRONG!!! Ohhhhhhh! YOUR BIG BLACK COCK...MMMMMMM!!!!" Alexandra screamed, her fingers tugging on the white sheets as her big brother continued to pound into her hot pussy relentlessly.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?!? SEXY, HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW IT WAS YOU????!!! FUCK!!! I'VE FUCKED MY FUCKING SISTER!!! Oh FUCK!!!! MY BEAUTIFUL LITTLE SISTER!!! OH FUCK YOU'RE SO SEXY!!!" Tyler roared, grimacing over his performance as he felt his climax emerging even faster now that she knew it was him that had fucked her brains out and him who continued to fuck her, the best fuck of his life, mercilessly hard.

"AHHHHHH!! TYLER!!! PLEASE!!! YOU HAVE TO GET OFF!!!! Ohhhhhhh!! BIG BROTHER!!! YOU CAN'T FUCK ME AHHHHH!! WHY DOES IT FEEL SO FUCKING GOOD?!?!?" Alexandra screamed, her beautiful face grimacing in ecstasy and pleasure, her big lips parted as she panted, her long eyelashes flicking seductively and her golden earrings and necklace dangling around as her big black brother continued to slam his big, beautiful, fat and mighty black cock so deeply into her she felt it stab at her cervix.

Loving this game that he played with her, Tyler kept-up the performance. "OH FUCK!!! I've fucked you all night...shit...all this time it was you...my sexy little sister...the best fuck of my life...my beautiful Alexandra..." Tyler spoke whilst pounding away into the best pussy of his life, into the best body he had ever touched and into the most beautiful woman he knew, his little sister and the sight of her irresistible beauty moaning and whimpering in pleasure beneath him, along with the memories of their night together made his decision for him.

Enough with the acting, it was time to just go for it! "Arghhhh!! YOU'RE SO FUCKING HEAVENLY!!! Oh, fuck yes, you're so fucking tight sexy!!!! SO FUCKING PERFECT!!!! MY FUCKING SISTER!!!! ARGHh!! THE BEST FUCK I'LL EVER HAVE!!! FUCKING TAKE MY BLACK COCK SEXY!!! ARGHH!! TAKE IT YOU SEXY LITTLE SLUT!!!" Tyler roared, losing himself and his senses to her impossible beauty, her pretty blue gemstones that looked at him like a picture of contrast to everything she said and every moral instinct within him, because within those bewitchingly beautiful blue eyes, he saw pure desire, love and lust for him, nothing else.

"Ohhhhhh!!! FUCKING HELL TYLER!! GET OFF!!!! FUCK!!!! WHY IS YOUR BIG BLACK COCK STILL IN ME?!?!!? AHhhhhhhhhhh!! WHY ARE YOU FUCKING ME?!?!?! OHHHHH!!! TYLER!!! IT FEELS TOO GOOD!!! YOU HAVE TO GET OFF!! Ahhhhhhhh!!" Alexandra screamed in pleasure as her big brother pushed more forcibly down on her squashed and firm tits, kneading them and gripping into their soft flesh with his nails. Alexandra's seductive and athletic legs shook as they continued to rest on her brother's big shoulders and between those legs her big brother continued to piston his big black cock so fucking fast and good inside of her that she felt, to her shame, herself nearing yet another orgasm.

"I'LL GET OFF SEXY!!! I PROMISE!!!! Arghhhh!! It's just, you, all of you, every inch, is just pure perfection sis...You're the best fuck I've ever had sis...so fucking hot and sexy...Oh my God your pussy is just the best, your big tits are so fucking ripe, your face when I fuck you, fucking priceless, your sexy ass legs, they feel so good and your big, round and tight fucking booty, I fucking love all of it! Oh my beautiful, oh my Alexandra, you're such a good fuck!! Arghhh!! I FUCKING LOVE YOU!! ARGHHH!!! TAKE MY BLACK COCK SIS!!! FUCKING TAKE IT IN YOUR WHITE PUSSY!!!!" Tyler screamed whilst pounding away, his decision made, his morals thrown completely out the window and his dream girl, his drop-dead gorgeous little sister, impaled on his cock, pinned to the bed and so fucking sexy he fucked her with nothing held back.

"OH MY GOD!!!! TYLER!!!! YOU'RE FUCKING ME!!!! AHHHHHH!!! FUCK!!! SO BIG!!! AHHHHH!!SO FUCKING GOOD!!!!! AHHHHHH!!! TO HELL WITH IT!!!! AHHHHHH!!! KEEP FUCKING ME BIG BRO!!! GIVE ME YOUR BIG BLACK COCK TYLER!!! AHHHHHH!! FUCKING CUM IN ME!!!! OHHHHHHH!! AHHHHH!!! KNOCK ME UP TYLER!!!! AHHHhhhh" Alexandra screamed, not able to resist the pleasure he was giving her any longer and she burst, relenting to what was happening and embracing it as she begged and screamed for more of her amazing brother, who had spent the entire night fucking the life out of her.

The fact that the man who had taken her anal virginity was her brother, her big and handsome brother, only turned her on more and now that she saw his body, she knew he was the hottest man she'd ever allowed between her shapely thighs.

"YES!!! FUCKING TAKE THIS BLACK COCK SIS!!!! YOU'RE FUCKING MINE!!! SCREAM FOR ME!!! Arghhhhh!! TAKE YOUR BROTHER'S BLACK COCK!!! AND GIVE ME THAT PUSSY SEXY!!! Arghhhhh! You're so fucking sexy! Oh my GOD You're so beautiful!! Oh baby!! Oh Alexandra!!! Here it comes baby, yourbrother's cum, oh fuck, here it fucking comes! ARGHHHH!!" Tyler groaned in pleasure when he felt her orgasm on his cock, seconds before he unleashed all of his black and potent cum deep into her unprotected pussy, filling his little sister up and sending gallons of his seeds, deep into her fertile womb.

Alexandra felt him collapse on top of her, squishing her big tits underneath his chest, her legs wrapping around him on instinct, her arms around his back doing the same and his lips smashed against hers in an illicit, passionate and hot kiss as the pleasure from their climax washed over them with sensations.

Tyler kissed her, over and over again, endlessly, sucking and smooching her full and pouty lips, parting them and dancing with her tongue, grinding his still erect cock into her deeper, trying to cling on to his hardness as it meant being inside of her hot snatch longer. Her bronze body of perfection, claimed by him, not one drop of blood in her was related to him, but he had always tried to make her as close to his little sister as possible, and now his cock had made her his.

Alexandra, the stunning blonde beauty, the head cheerleader, his tempting dream, her life fucked out of her, the neediest woman he had ever been with and she was his. Fuck, this couldn't be right, or was it? The way he felt about her right now as she squirmed on his cock, could it possibly be what believed? Tyler couldn't believe it, but it was true, he was certain of it, he loved her, as his little sister, his best friend and now he was also in love with her.

When he finally stopped kissing her cocksucking lips of perfection, he let her breathe as he kissed all over her cum stained yet heavenly face, her sharp jawline, giving her that supermodel look and her lovely cheekbones that made her even more adorable. Tyler kissed all of it, her tiny adorable nose, and the closed eyelids of her big and beautiful blue eyes. Tyler couldn't control himself and he soon sniffed and kissed into her majestically blonde hair, which was so soft it felt like silk.

When his lips returned to hers, Alexandra squirmed beneath him, trying to keep his cock from growing limp and clinging to his black body as much as she could to feel one with him. Her handsome big brother, her lover, he was everything to her and underneath him he slammed his big cock into her, repeatedly, until the world around her faded into black as she passed out from exhaustion.

When Alexandra awoke, she realised that she had been blacked in her own bed by her big brother this entire time. Rolling around and stretching her sore body underneath the blankets, she felt the pain in her head. "My God Alexandra, you have to stop having these kinds of dreams! My own big brother? How can you dream of fucking Tyler? Sometimes I swear..." Alexandra spoke aloud, not believing how twisted her own mind was.

Only, then she realised the obvious, she was covered in cum. It was all over her face, tits, hair and she could even taste the cum in her mouth. More cum even leaked out of her soar pussy and her ass. Alexandra panicked and ran into the bathroom hitting the sensor on her way with her hand to keep the light from blinking like she always had to do, realising how obvious it should've been that it had been her big brother fucking her all along.

Stumbling over to the sink, she felt how bruised her ass was and she could even see the mark of a hand on her soar booty. Even her nipples felt soar and when she saw her cum-stained face, there was no denying what had happened, but to remove all evidence of it, she fetched a towel and wiped her face.

Tyler instantly hardened at the sight of his little sister's body as he entered the bathroom, determined to check-up on her after he heard her stir from her bed and looking at her naked body, Tyler drooled. Alexandra was the sexiest thing he'd ever seen and her perfect, tight and round booty stuck out, just begging to be fucked. Tyler's eyes were glued to his cheerleading queen's exquisite body as she continued clean his cum from her face, facing away and not aware of him, which gave him an idea.

Seeing the woman of his dreams like this made him super horny, and consumed by lust and desire for her again, Tyler lost any common sense, again, and walked up behind his little sister, unbuckled his trousers before stabbing his eleven-inches between her ass cheeks and into her divine teenage pussy while cupping her big tits.

"Oh fuck! Ughh!" Alexandra groaned as her pussy was penetrated by her brother's huge cock and she was shocked how he wasn't wearing a condom and how committed he was to breeding her. "Tyler!! What the fuck ARE YOU DOING?!?" Alexandra shouted instantly.

Her reaction caused Tyler's black cock to slip from the wetness of her heavenly teenage pussy and when she spun around, her eyes were wide and angry.

Tyler's hands were still grabbing either side of her waist, dreaming of fucking her again, but more importantly, he was scared shitless as she began to process what she was seeing and what they had done last night and in the morning.

"Did you just..." Alexandra began to speak, but she paused a moment when she glanced down. Her big blue eyes went wide as she stared at Tyler's huge black cock. "Holy shit!" she said under her breath, subtly licking her lips at just how huge his cock was now that she knew the monster cock was her brother's.

Snapping out of it, she looked up from his cock with fury. "WHY THE FUCK WAS IT YOU?!?! WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE FUCKING YOU!?!?? And What the hell are you DOING?!?! Why the fuck where you trying to FUCK ME?!? I'm your little sister!!! HOW COULD YOU FUCKING DO THAT TO ME?!?!?" Alexandra cried and shouted angrily before storming past him and out of the bathroom.

Rushing after her naked and jiggling booty, Tyler realised he might've destroyed their relationship by fucking her like he had. When he caught-up with her in the kitchen and got his hands around her tiny waist again, he tried to save it. "I want to apologize for what I did, sis. I didn't know it was you, at first, but I needed to do it, because I love you, I always have. When I learnt it was you at the party and when I saw you now, I needed to experience you, to taste you and to hold you in my arms while I fucked you" Tyler told her while holding her sexy body in place.

Alexandra still looked shocked and seemed determined to end whatever went on and never let it happen again. "Tyler, what happened between us was a horrible thing, and what you did to me is an unforgivable act. I never want it to happen again and I want you to leave me alone now" Alexandra began to cry, feeling ashamed over having fucked her big brother and scarred at how much she wanted his cock back in her pussy.

Tyler looked deep into her beautiful blue eyes, not wanting to leave her when she cried. "Don't say it was a horrible thing, sis. It was the most wonderful thing that ever happened to me Alexandra, and I know that you enjoyed it as well" Tyler told her as sweetly as he could while running his hands up her curvaceous hourglass body that he lusted for so hard he was willing to do everything to fuck her again.

"How dare you say I enjoyed it? How dare you insinuate that I enjoyed what you did to me? You knew who I was and yet you fucked me anyway!" Alexandra cried, her blue eyes filled with tears and rage.

"Please calm down, sis. I don't want to hurt you...you know that...Please, come and sit with me in the living room" Tyler told her while taking her little hand in his and leading her gently into the living room, treating her as if she was glass.

Alexandra was clearly in shock and she seemed on the verge of a nervous breakdown when she sat down next to him, still completely naked.

Tyler gave her some time to recover from the imminent state she was in, but seeing his dream-girl so distraught made it impossible not to touch her, to rub her shoulder, to kiss her blonde head and luckily, she sank into his body.

"Hey little sis, don't cry, please...I don't want you to cry..." Tyler whispered to her as he tried to be as tender with her as possible and the comforting display of his love for her made her soften into him, seeking him and resting her head on his chest.

It was such a tender moment that Tyler forgot he was still naked from the waist down and just the sight of his stunning little sister in her naked glory made him rock-hard, which Alexandra was aware of.

It was so huge, his black cock, and she was powerless to look away from it. How badly she wanted that cock to fuck her again, but she couldn't. It was more herself that she was angry with for having this lust for her big brother and although she was angry with him for having taken advantage of her last night, she was starting to forgive him by just how loving he was with her.

Tyler heard her sobbing stop and he couldn't help but notice that the lower his hands went on her back, the harder her nipples became as her entire left breast was smashed into his ribcage.

"Speak to me sis, you okay? I love you so much" Tyler whispered in her ear while his hands stroked down to her lovely hips and having such a fine and sexy woman naked like she was in such close proximity made him bold.

Alexandra let out a moan and a giggle when he began kissing between her temple and hear ear. All of her sweet spots, he knew them like the back of his hand and the more he kissed and stroked her, the more she smiled and the more she struggled with how wet she was for him.

Encouraged by her positive reaction to his affection and his love for her, Tyler reached up with his left hand, all the while his right fell down to fondle her amazing ass, tracing his left hand up her torso, over her big tits, until he gripped her chin, turning her head slightly.

When he kissed her perfect lips, she remained still, although, she didn't seem enthusiastic either and yet, she didn't back away. Whilst kissing her heavenly lips, he squeezed what he could of her ass cheeks and the more he kissed her, the more he pulled her body closer to him. Wanting more of her incredible hotness, Tyler took his thumb and pulled down her lower lip so that his tongue could invade her mouth.

To his amazement and fortune, she let him stick his tongue into her mouth and when she moaned, their lips started to smack and she started kissing back with some intensity.

Tyler didn't hesitate to reach both hands down and grip her ass, pulling her closer to him. She reached her arms up and wrapped them around his neck as they embraced in a long kiss, hot and illicit kiss.

Tyler continued to paw at her ass while they made out. Her legs shifted a bit, and she was now practically lying on top of him on the edge of the couch. He stopped kissing her a couple of times to whisper into her ear: 'Built for black cock.' Alexandra just smiled and kissed him back, pressing her athletic body into his black shirt.

Their incestuous and passionate make out session was causing Tyler's cock to stand up, pulsing and fully erect. When her big booty touched it, he caught Alexandra sending his black shaft a quick look. Reaching and grabbing her little hand, he guided it down until she held around his cock.

"This is what you enjoyed, sis. This is what you want, this is what you're built for" Tyler groaned as she began stroking his cock and the more she played with his cock whilst he nibbled on her neck, the louder she moaned.

"Please, Tyler, I'm your little sister, we're family... we can't do this...it's so wrong" Alexandra pleaded while he moved one hand down her spectacular body to grip and smack her ass cheeks, one by one.

1...45678...10