Bullied by the Mean Girls Ch. 01

Story Info
William got what appears to be a love letter, but is it?
1.6k words
3.97
20.9k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 05/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[ Author's note:

This story will heavily include stuff like:

femdom, humiliation, chastity, blackmail, petplay, tease & denial, edging, female body worship etc.

All characters are 18+. Whenever you read 'school', it refers to college/uni.]

Bullied by the mean girls at school

Ch. 1 - Mysterious letter

He impatiently waited for his classes to end. Fidgeting and messing around with his fingers.

It was a long and drawn-out test of patience. Towards the end, he stopped paying any attention to the subjects of the classes, and only focused on the clock. Painfully aware of how slow the hands moved, taking their time. But eventually, the last second passed, and the class was officially over.

The students prepared to leave, except him. Instead, he just slowly prepared his stuff, making sure he was the last one to get ready to leave. Soon, there was no one else around, and he was the only one remaining in the now-empty classroom. He reached into his bag and pulled out a pink colored letter. On one side it simply read 'To William', in big, bold, hand-written fancy letters. William was his name.

He turned it around to read the other side one last time.

----------------------------------

Dear William,

I've been preparing for this for a while, but I didn't know how to approach you. I feel like I need to tell you something. I'd really appreciate it if you could stay after classes tomorrow. If possible I'd like you to wait for me in the last stall of the women's bathroom on the third floor.

I know it's an awkward place, but I'd like a private out of sight place, and I'm a bit scared to go into the men's bathroom.

I will come in at around 7 pm, and silently knock 3 times on the last stall, that's the sign that it's me and no one else in there.

I'd like you to open the door after that, so I can finally talk to you in private.

See you there :)

----------------------------------

He found this letter in his bag yesterday, after he was already home. He didn't know when it could have gotten in his bag, but he usually doesn't guard his bag throughout the day, so it's not surprising that someone could sneak in a letter. And his name was written on it, so it wasn't a mistake. He didn't know any other William in school.

He was fully aware that this might simply be a prank, or a dare. But still, what if it was for real?

He didn't have any prior experience with relationships. The girls around him never showed much interest in him, and he wasn't the type to approach girls either. If there was a chance this is a serious letter, he'd regret it forever if he didn't at least give this a chance.

It was around 6:24 pm by the time he left the classroom, and set forth towards the third floor's bathrooms. Luckily, the hallways were empty by that point. He was anxious about someone seeing him enter the women's bathroom, so the lack of anyone around was deeply comforting. He arrived. It was a familiar place, he had casually been here countless times before. Still, the slight change of entering the other door, to the women's toilet instead of the men's, was enough to make him hesitate. Standing there, just looking at the bathroom doors for minutes. Eventually, he braced himself and went in.

It was completely empty, a sight that meant immense relief to him. Accidentally meeting someone else would have been catastrophic. He actually came up with a few excuses and even practiced them in front of a mirror yesterday, like - 'Ahh... Sorry! Wrong door.' - He was glad he didn't need to resolve to some cheap, unconvincing excuse like that.

Entering the women's bathroom was, despite somewhat intimidating, also exciting. Like entering a forbidden unexplored land. He felt like an outsider, someone not meant to be here.

He quickly looked at the time, 6:49 pm. If this was for real, then she'll be here in about 10 minutes. His heart was racing from that thought. He slowly went to the end of the room, and got down to the floor to look under the last stall's door, to make sure it was empty. Thankfully, it was. He went in, closed the door, and waited patiently with butterflies in his stomach. He rapidly envisioned both all the embarrassing possibilities of this being a prank, and the still intimidating, but ultimately joyful scenarios where this was real.

He kept a close eye on the time. Each minute slowly passing the next. Eventually, it became 7:00 pm. That was the time in the letter. Nothing yet. He was starting to expect that no one would show up as the minutes passed. By 7:15 pm, he was considering leaving. But he couldn't bring himself to do so. It has only been 15-20 minutes, that could still be a simple 'Something urgent came up' scenario. Still, even if he tried to believe it was true, every minute passing made it more and more of a 'hope' than a belief.

Then, at 7:25 pm, when he already gave up in his heart, he could faintly hear a door open, most likely the entrance to the bathroom. His heart started racing again, as he could hear footsteps approaching. Soon, he could hear a single knock on the door. After a bit of a pause came a second one. Then a third one. Then it stopped. This was the sign. This is the moment of truth. This is when he finds out what the letter was truly about. He reached out to open the door, and after a bit of hesitation, he opened it.

He could see 2 girls staring back at him. He immediately panicked, caught off guard. His mind was desperately trying to process the situation. Maybe this wasn't the sign and these girls accidentally came at the wrong time. Or maybe this was a prank after all. Or maybe...

"Fuck! That's golden!" - One of the girls said loudly with a smile, then began laughing. - "He actually fell for it! Fuck, and I thought it was too obvious."

She had long blonde hair, and wore her uniform with a few buttons undone, showing off an uncomfortable amount of cleavage.

"Told you..." - Said the other girl with a satisfied grin. - "They're just too desperate to question it."

The other girl was taller and had tan skin with short dark brown hair. She wore her uniform in the same loosely-buttoned way, showing off her cleavage as well.

"But, to that degree?!..." - Asked the blonde while laughing intensely. - "Really?!"

"Keep it down." - This voice was a new one. It came from a third girl that he didn't see. - "We don't want some staff to come here because of the noise." - She said calmly, in a matter-of-fact manner.

"Yeah, yeah, got it." - Replied the blonde, finally toning down her laughter. - "We have a lot to do anyways, better stay focused." - She looked at him.

"So..." - Asked the tan girl from him. - "Did we surprise you? You were probably hoping for someone else. Lucky for you... instead of some boring average chick, you get to spend some time with us. Doesn't that sound much more exciting?" - She asked teasingly.

"We'll play lots with you." - Said the blonde with a sadistic grin. - "But of course not as a man... But as our new pet. You're not exactly boyfriend material anyway, so you should be thankful to even get this much attention from us." - She said while lightly chuckling.

"Let's start with getting a better look at you." - Told him the tan girl. Her expression turned to a sadistic grin. - "Strip naked for us."

The two girls stared at him with anticipation, while he simply stood there, completely frozen, overwhelmed by the situation. He couldn't even speak up, let alone move.

The tan girl leaned in, and put her hand to his nether regions. - "Come on, don't be shy!" - She said teasingly, then started rubbing her hand to his jeans, where his dick was underneath. He could faintly feel her touch, even through the clothes. - "I promise you'll enjoy playing with us a lot." - She whispered to him seductively. He could feel his dick harden.

He was scared and overwhelmed with anxiety, but was excited as well, especially his dick. Both of the girls were very attractive. Way out of his league. Even if they're just here to mess with him and make fun of him, he might never get this close to girls like them again. This might be a once-in-a-lifetime experience.

The tan girl was still rubbing his dick through the clothes. He could barely feel anything, and craved more stimulation. He reached down and undone his jeans. The tan girl smiled and rewarded him by rubbing his manhood through his briefs this time, causing much stronger sensations. - "Good boy... continue." - She whispered to him, then let go of his briefs and leaned back. - "I wanna see you butt naked as soon as possible."

"Come on! Don't be such a loser, get on with it already!" - Said the blonde, annoyed and impatient.

He slowly removed his jeans, and then the rest of his clothes, until only his briefs remained. The shape of his erect dick was faintly visible through the front. He stopped, hesitant to remove the briefs.

"Don't you wanna play with us?" - Asked the tan girl suggestively. Then sensually licked her fingers. The ones she rubbed against his genitals through his clothes just a bit earlier. His dick twitched from the sight.

He braced himself, and got ready to remove his last piece of clothing as well.