Bull's Need

Story Info
Bull Glen Needs to unload.
1.5k words
4.04
27.7k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glen ran into Kim in the supermarket and ordered her to leave the cart of groceries and go to her car. The sudden arousal in his groin took him by surprise and he was simply engulfed by lust. She was there on the spot to service him so he wasn't going to let the opportunity pass by. He sat in the passenger seat, and she leaned over and touched his groin, asking permission first which he gave, so he knew that she wanted his cock as much as he wanted her mouth because he fancied a blow job, a good long suck until he released his manjuice down his bitch's throat.

It had been a while since he had last dominated and fucked her in the presence of her husband, cuck Danny. He asked about Danny, and she told him that her hubby was on a business trip, and she was alone and bored and missed her bull and promised to do what Glen wanted ... please, she begged please, so he reached over and grabbed her pussy under her dress and rubbed and rubbed and cupped her cunt with his entire hand and squeezed. Her face flushed with heat and joy. She squirmed and said no, wait, but he gripped harder. "My little bitch is soaking wet, isn't she?" he said, and pushed her panties into her cunt with his fingers. She bucked behind the wheel and whimpered and squeezed her thighs tight against his hand and got off so quickly her body shook and she expelled hot breath as if she had been holding it a long time.

Glen he pulled his fingers out and made her suck them, the way he made Danny lick his fingers after finger fucking Kim. Then he told Kim to drive home, pulled her to his mouth and gave her such a deep tongue kiss that she groaned and choked, then he pushed her away, got out, and went to his car. Once they parked in the lot behind her condo building, they both got out of their cars and Glen ordered her to hurry inside, strip, and kneel., and wait for her bull master. Despite his pulsing dick and roaring lust, Glen took his time, lighting up and smoking against his car, not giving a fuck if anyone saw him there, because he wanted her to realize she existed for his pleasure, not hers, although being a piece of submissive fuckmeat gave her pleasure.

She had become addicted to his cock and cum and crave them. He understood that. Glen's big cock hardened in his underwear, raging hard, demanding satisfaction. He wanted to make the bitch plead for a hot make-me-scream-fuck, and moan with ecstasy because she loved being his exclusive cunt slave and personal cockbitch. Just like her husband Danny did the last time Glen fucked him. He sort of missed Danny at the moment but the cuck's turn would come soon enough. He had plans to turn the hubby into a perfect pet.

Danny was now his bitch as much as the wife and when he returned home Glen planned to give Danny a welcome back fuck with a friend, another soldier. Yeah, he could imagine humiliating the cuck and treating him like a piece of disposable fuckmeat, training him to be a dog, since he knew Danny's deepest submissive and masochistic desires. He could imagine his cock down Danny's throat the way he was about to plunge down the cunt throat of the wife. This couple was playing a game except the more they played with their bull, the more they wanted to be dominated and fucked, and experience the ecstasy and fantasies his body and cock and voice and power unleashed in them. Kim, too, would be shared with his friend, when the time came. He flicked away the cigarette and entered the house. Thinking of the power he had to act on and liberate out the most profound needs of his slaves, Glen took a last drag that seared his throat, rubbed his hardened cock behind his zipper, threw away the stub, and spat.

He found his way to her condo's door on the third floor and entered. Wearing fatigues and military boots and a khaki green, body-hugging t-shirt, he approached the panting bitch, kneeling on a cushion in the living room, and unzipped.

"Oh, please, master, oh, please," she gasped, reaching out to grab hold of his monster dick.

"Please what, cunt?"

"Please, please fuck me, fuck me hard."

"You bet, bitch, but first open your mouth wide for your bull."

How beautiful her full cocksucker lips forming a perfect circle as the purplish, mushroom head of his cock slowly brushed them. Glen grabbed a shank of her hair and pulled her head towards him and slid into her mouth inch by inch by inch. He wanted to ram it down as far as it would go all the way to his pubes but he decided to take a bit more time, to allow her to feel the heat of the dick on her tongue, eagerly swirling around the shaft, to feel the pulsing life in its veins. She didn't give head as well as Danny but that was okay because he needed to unload, empty his burning balls, and his bitch was here on the spot. She gagged slightly as his cock seemed to get bigger and engorged her mouth and hit the back of her throat. He felt her teeth scrape gently against the sensitive skin of his dick but he pushed in deeper until she choked and gagged and tried to move her head away. Glen eased off a bit to allow her to breath then plunged in so deep that he could feel his cock enter her throat and fight past her gag reflex. For a moment he tensed, pausing as if suddenly frozen, to control the urge to explode.

So mind-blowing sweet the sensation of her mouth muscles clenching around his hot and wet shaft, the cum boiling and roiling and building and urging. He needed to erupt soon. He held her head between his two hands and began a fucking motion in and out, in and out, impatient. He could have taken his time, letting his cunt lap and lick and suck and worship his dick but his need to empty his balls was so great he could feel his entire body stiffen. His biceps and legs muscles and ripped abdomen all strained with the heat of his fucking. His strong egs wide apart, his fatigues tumbled about his ankles above his boots, he just rammed down her throat as if she were a fist holding his cock as he jacked off. He wished Danny were here. He wanted Danny to lick and worship his muscles and beg to serve him, and watch Kim's mouth overflow with bull cum, see it dribble out of her mouth and down her chin. He wanted Danny to see it all over her cheeks and nose and closed eyes if he pulled out after the first few spurts and splashed her face. Then he'd make Danny lick up the precious bull jism. He wanted to fuck Danny's ass and mouth and, once perfectly trained, lend him to a friend.

The way Kim bobbed her head and moaned, her mouth full of dick, showed how much she needed her master inside of her head, not just in the flesh, but in her mind as well. She need to feel him fucking her brains and to taste him and crave him like an addict craves her drug. That was exactly what Kim was doing as she wrapped her arms around his legs and kept him hard against her eager mouth.

"Yeah, baby, suck your bull."

She responded to his command with increased fervor and scraped her teeth against the stretched skin of his dick, making him wince, but his cum was boiling up like lava and he didn't care because eruptions was the goal, satisfying the demands of his fierce lust was his goal. The spine-shaking, muscle-twitching satisfaction a good fuck, in mouth or ass or cunt, gave him, the inexpressible satisfaction of dominating his married bitches and make them his cum sluts, both husband wife. But he needed them as his slaves as much as he needed him as their bull. One couldn't exist without the other.

His hefty hairy balls bouncing off her chin, his cock rammed down her throat as far as it could go, his hands holding her head against his groin, Glen shouted out holy fuck as his cock bucked and pulsed and unloaded cumshot after cumshot down her throat. He quickly pulled out as more cum spurted onto her face, dollops of thick cream splashing against her nose and eyelids and cheeks. The smile of unearthly bliss on her face as his cock erupted made him come even more, emptying his balls even as his cock remained hard. She opened her mouth, her tongue coated with thick stream of precious bull juice and he had no choice but to ram his dick back down her throat.

"Fuck, you love this, don't you, bitch?"

Her mouth full of bull dick, she couldn't speak, but bobbed her head in ecstatic agreement.