Bully Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gave her a smile, then sped off to the back storeroom. He was rummaging around, letting boxes drop to the floor, in a hurry to get back to the beautiful blond. A kiss was all the incentive he needed to do his best. The sullen adolescent was working in his uncle's store during a school break. It had been so very boring for an eighteen-year-old, up until now. He was no longer sullen, he was excited.

He came back in with a box, pulling at the tissue paper. They were the most expensive shoes in the store and hardly likely to be sold in this area. Farmers boots, and visitors hiking boots were the popular footwear, not delicate heels.

'Will these do?' he asked.

'Oh! Like wow, they are perfect! Like, how clever you are! I must try them on, please!' Alicia begged.

She was getting into the role, and starting to enjoy it. The poor guy was attentive, and polite, more than willing to help her, which made a change. The shoes would be paid for by James, so that was a bonus. They looked gorgeous, but insubstantial, so therefore very expensive.

Alicia sat down, and played at being startled.

'Oh! Dear, like, what's happened?' she said, looking worried.

'Help me up,' she told the guy.

He held her hands, and pulled, as it was obvious she would have trouble in such high heels. Maybe she wasn't going to try on the new ones after all.

'Like, can you see what's happened to my shorts, yea. I felt my bottom when I sat down,' she complained.

He made a show of looking at her ass, as requested. He'd already taken a good look at her ass when she walked in.

'Err, the shorts have ridden up, I think,' he said, trying not to sound nervous.

'Oh! No! Like, I'm showing off my botty? That is so rude. Like, oh, dear, can you help me, please! Like, really, I don't want to be rude,' Alicia explained.

'What do you want me to do?' he asked, with a hint of fear vying with excitement.

'Like, pull my shorts down, please! Like, cover my tush, or I'll be in trouble, yea. Please, you can do it for me, please,' she said, while demurely looking through her long eyelashes at him.

'Okay, I guess. Err, I'll have to touch you,' he said, sounding troubled.

'Like, please, go ahead, please! Touch anything you like, just cover me up, please! Oh, like, just do what you have to, really. I don't mind, honest, just pull my shorts down, yea,' she pleaded.

'Okay. I'll try,' he promised.

Trying hard not to grab her ass, he pulled at the bottom of the shorts. It was difficult as he was pulling her over.

'Err, like, this isn't working. I'm desperate for it, Philip. Please try harder,' she pleaded.

'Take off your shoes, and hold onto the back of that chair. Okay, I can see you can't reach the shorts. I'll do it, don't worry,' he said.

With both her feet firmly planted on the floor, he began again. He tried to pull the shorts down to cover one cheek at a time.

'Okay, here goes,' he said.

Pulling one side then the other, then pulling on the front, followed by the back, he managed to get the material to cover her bottom. If he pulled them from the front any more, he would be perilously close to her pussy. While she prattled on about shoes, and make-up, he decided to go for it. With a hand to the front, and the other to the back, he gave the shorts a tug.

'Err, like, sir, that's enough,' Alicia said, continuing in the girly voice.

Standing in a store with a stranger pulling at a pair of brief shorts, should have been excruciatingly humiliating. It was, and it wasn't. The guy was nervous, trying to be decent, and helpful. He couldn't help himself, so, with hands drawn to her naughty bits, he became too intimate with them.

This isn't what James had meant her to do, but it was exciting. As though she really were a stupid bimbo, she couldn't help it. The idea of presenting herself as an airhead, was humiliating, and that turned her on. It seemed that since her bully had taken over, she couldn't control her basic desires.

The knot under her breasts felt loose, so he might have a pair of breasts spilling out into his hands. If that happened what would she do then?

Damn! She was already responding to him like a stupid slut. Acting innocent wasn't a waste of time, as it seemed to be working. He couldn't think straight with a tent pole in his jeans, so he didn't question her request to pull her shorts into place.

'Thank you, sir, I'm so grateful,' she cooed.

She swung her hips, as though offering her sex, which she was. The shorts were almost down enough to show off her pussy. He wasn't getting the hint, as the nerdy boy wasn't used to getting it on with an attractive woman. Why would a sexy bitch want him? She was a mature woman, only very stupid, with less sense than the girls in his class.

It had to be admitted, she wanted any cock at that moment. It had something to do with how she was acting. Being a stupid bimbo, released the last of her moral scruples. All responsibility for her actions seemed to have floated away.

Damn! James was right, she acted like a stupid slut, and he was helping her to see it.

The boy pulled at the stretchy shorts, and patted them into place, front and back. He even ran a finger down her crack, pulling them into her ass. Miffed from not getting what she wanted, Alicia didn't say thank you, or indicate her gratitude for his help. Not that he deserved it.

'You said something about a kiss,' he reminded her.

'Oh! Poor thing, of course. Come here, sweetie. You're such a lovely boy, let me hug you for your help,' she said.

About to fold her arms around him, she wasn't quick enough. Instead he wrapped his arms around her, helplessly pinning hers to her sides. He cupped her bottom in both hands, and pulled her against his hardness. He was squashing his cock against her belly. All he had to do was roll down the shorts, and lift her up with his strong arms, and let her weight push her down the length of his cock.

Her bully had done this to her a few times. This boy wasn't going to do anything daring to her. She kissed him full on, to get him going and get it done. He pushed his tongue into her mouth, with little expertise.

The kiss didn't last long, as she pulled away to look at him. He was still grinding his cock against her belly. Tempted to rise up on tiptoe to capture it between her legs, she only just resisted.

Clearing her mind, to concentrate, she said, 'Shoes, red ones!' she reminded him.

'Oh! Yes, of course, sorry,' he stuttered, looking red and highly pressured enough for a stroke.

Sitting down she let him buckle the shoes on her feet, then he helped her up. Walking around the store, she jabbered away about inconsequential's, such as details of a makeover, lippy, hair dye, and innumerable other things he wasn't interested in.

The door buzzed indicating someone had entered the store. Trotting over on high heels, she giggled, jiggled her breasts, and made it to James without falling over. He hugged her, and she hugged him back. She couldn't help telling him about the new shoes, and how she needed lippy to go with them. She hugged him, and giggled when he agreed.

He stared at her, and was surprised to see she really had continued the role, and was even deeper into it since he left her. He paid for the shoes, and promised her another surprise. Alicia continued using the silly voice, asking him about the special surprise, for being a good girl.

As they got to the store, he opened the door, and announced the surprise, 'A makeover,' he laughed.

He was taken aback when she gleefully jumped up and down, without even a look of protest. Her breasts swung around in the loose top, which made him smile.

'Like, my nails seriously need doing, and I really, really, need to be pure blond,' she told him.

'I've arranged for laser treatment, to save you shaving every day,' he announced.

'Oh! Like, that is so sweet! My boyfriend looks after me, so thoughtfully,' she cried, to one of the girls.

'Be a god girl, and do as you're told while I'm gone. These nice ladies know what's best for you,' James said, and patted her head.

Alicia opened her mouth to tell him off, for being so patronising. Instead she giggled, which was acting like a safety valve, and saved a lot of grief from her bully. He pulled her chin up and kissed her deeply. It was embarrassing in front of the beauty consultants, or highly made-up young girls.

They could see she was an older woman, but said nothing. They treated her like one of them, one of the girls, just another dumb blond bimbo. After introductions they began to start work on her. Seated in a large chair one of them washed her hair, while the others prepared for their turn.

Gloria worked on her nails, while Bendy prepared the makeup she was going to use.

'Your boyfriend looks absolutely fab!' Gloria said. 'I bet he knows how to look after you,' she said, and grinned.

'Yea, like, he's big enough to satisfy,' Alicia said, then giggled at such a naughty thing to say.

The girls giggled along with her.

Bendy said, 'He's good to you, paying for a complete makeover.'

'Why do they call you Bendy?' Alicia asked.

It was easy talking to them with the silly voice, as they all had a version of it. Either a high squeak, a light laughter filled voice with lots of giggles, or both. Alicia had gone for the full hit, of giggly bimbo sounds. After awhile she didn't notice that she was talking any different to normal.

'Go on, show her,' Maggie encouraged.

'Oh! Like, wow, this gum is so pink! It's adorable,' Alicia said.

'Watch this, its impressive,' Maggie said.

'Oh! No! I bet your boyfriend likes that!' Alicia squealed.

Bendy was on a table, with her feet pulled behind her head, and her hands interlocked with her ankles.

'He does, especially when I'm wearing a leotard. Trouble is they've all got holes in embarrassing places,' she laughed, and the girls joined in with peals of laughter.

'OK! Enough is enough, will someone get me free, please!' Bendy protested.

'You'll have to wait, I've got to finish her nails,' Gloria said.

'Don't look at me, I'm preparing for the hair colour,' Maggie said.

'Oh! No! Rotten lot, please, let me go, please!' Bendy whined.

'Shush! Mr Ferguson is coming for his rent! He won't notice you if you keep quiet!' Maggie said.

The girls were dumb if they thought a guy wasn't going to notice an attractive woman's parted legs. The white leotard was too thin to wear panties under it, and so she didn't. Besides, her boyfriend wanted her to go sans panties, and she liked to satisfy him.

'Hi girls, you all busy? Good, then you'll have the rent. If not, we can work something out. Either way is good for me,' he meanly said.

Maggie kept between Mr Ferguson and Bendy, so as not to tempt him. If he saw her, he would be sure to investigate. The girls knew Bendy was completely helpless in that position, and he was the type of man to take advantage. Even if he just played with her crotch it would be humiliating. Everything between her legs was stretched out before the girl. For her boyfriend it was a pleasure, and gave her enjoyment too. Letting Mr Ferguson play with her down there, would be so very nasty. She certainly wouldn't open up to him!

Having received his payment, he quickly left, to everyone's relief. Bendy was soon freed, but she couldn't move. Alicia and Maggie helped her to a seat, where Gloria massaged her legs, to get her moving again.

Taken to a back room Alicia stripped off, then lay back on a table covered with fluffy towels. An anaesthetic was given, and the girl started the process.

'Don't watch, just lay back and daydream. Do you want some girly magazines. No silly, magazines for girls,' Maggie laughed.

After the treatment, Alicia was sore, but was reassured it would ease off soon.

'One more thing, a new dress,' the three girls gleefully said. 'We really like it, and well, we just know you'll love it,' they excitedly said.

Alicia turned one way then another, examining the dress in a full length mirror. It was a short summer dress, and it hugged her figure. The white underwear was unobtrusive. The white garters showed when she moved too quickly, and she suspected that is exactly how James wanted it.

The white high heels look great, and the whole ensemble looked fabulous.

'You look lovely,' Maggie seriously said.

'Virginal, yet sexy,' Bendy told her.

'Fabulous, so very exciting,' Gloria beamed brightly at her.

She had gaining knowledge of how a bimbo should behave from the three girls. Her speech was littered with the expressions and words they used. There wasn't a shred of nastiness between them, which was refreshing. Without a sense of competition, they were nice to each other, and nice to her.

James had been right, she was enjoying it, as though it were a complete break from the real world.

James walked in and retrieved his credit card from Maggie. He didn't want to look at the bill, and told Alicia not to nag him about it.

'Thank you girls, next time you can look after me,' he said, and gave them a hug each.

They giggled, fiddled with their hair, and pouted at him. They were shamelessly flirting with him, and more than that, they were indicating they were available. Alicia could see they poor things couldn't help it. James was a masterful man, with a strong presence. She felt it, and so did they. He was her master, and something in them wanted to be mastered too. Or was it they wanted something inside them, that he could provide?

Alicia was relieved to get out of the salon without the three blonds fighting over him. It had been a mistake telling them Paul had mastered her, to the point where she did whatever he said. She hadn't mentioned the blackmail, though it was true to say, that didn't matter anymore. She was truly his, belonging to him like a dumb blond pet.

That she was jealous of those three girls, showed how smitten she was. Willingly playing at being a dumb blond wasn't just because she had to do as she was told, or suffer the consequences. They had gone way beyond the threat of blackmail, into the moral pit of obedience and subservience.

Alicia looked up at her bully with a different attitude to earlier, when they walked into the mall. Jealousy affected her, and it changed her feelings toward him. The three girls genuinely wanted him, and all the money he was spending on her, brought her around to thinking that he was a great catch.

He was only eighteen, so she had thought it silly to be bullied by him. At that moment she felt proud to be on his arm, trotting alongside him. After all, she was just a dumb bimbo, and didn't deserve such a wonderful master. The crazy thought had her giggling, away for ages.

Her hair had been teased up into a big blond halo of spun gold. Extensions were added to its length, making it a mane of curly blond locks, surrounding her upper body.

After looking her over, he suddenly noticed her face under all the make-up. Why had she agreed to that? Her lips had been plumped into cock-kiss pillows. Probably with Botox injections, which she must have agreed to. That was daring for her, so this game must had taken a firm hold for her to take such a bold step.

They stopped at a coffee shop, where she dare not look around the place.

'Men are looking at me,' she said, trying to make it sound like a complaint.

A hand went to her mouth, almost stifling a giggle. That she was still using the girly voice amused him. He hadn't said she shouldn't, but there again, he didn't say she had to keep it up.

'See that photo on the wall, the Marylyn Munroe one, in the corner. You look like her, that's why the men in the mall, and in here, are looking at you,' he said.

'But she's dead, like, they can't think I'm her,' Alicia said.

James frowned, wondering if she was being funny. Realising she meant it, he wondered why. Looking like a dumb slut had been easy to arrange, but she was acting like one. Being with the girls all day had rubbed off upon her, to the extent that she was behaving like them.

He expected her to be irritated by them, and relieved to be rescued when he arrived. That had been the punishment, as well as this new look. The girls had genuinely kissed and hugged, not wanting to part, and Alicia had enjoyed the day of pampering with them.

It was strange seeing Mrs Lucas behaving like a dumb blond. He'd turned a school friend's mother into a dumb blond bimbo. It would be interesting to see her arrive home dressed like this, and behave so strangely. Of course it wouldn't last, as she was only playing around.

'You're enjoying the attention, and playing up to it,' he accused.

'Sorry, sir, like, I can't help it,' she cooed.

'That's okay. We can play the game tomorrow, if you like,' he said.

'Yea, Alicia likes! Am I really like that lovely woman, the film star?' she asked.

'Yea, except she had bigger boobs than you. Shall I arrange for your boobs to be made bigger?' he asked, closely looking for a reaction.

'Err, well, maybe. Yea, I might like bigger breasts,' she mused.

James was surprised she was even thinking about it. The demure housewife had certainly changed her attitudes recently. He expected the opposite reaction, with her usual high moral standards more entrenched than ever. Instead, she seemed very relaxed over what would have normally been considered an obscene idea.

Today hadn't been a punishment at all. He wondered how long this silliness would last. It was starting to get on his nerves, and he wondered if that was her plan.

***

Back at the cabin James, wondered if she was punishing him, in a more subtle way. A woman's attack upon him would be through innuendo and subtle reminders. At least that is how his aunt worked when she visited.

'What are you giggling about now, girl?' he asked.

'Like, I was thinking about big breasts. Those girls had them, and they, like, said, their boobies gave them confidence, yea. Well, really, how can that be true, master?' she asked.

At least the little girly voice had been toned down, as opposed to being a tone higher.

'Maybe because men take more interest in them, and are more polite toward them,' he suggested.

'Like, I guess you would know, master. Maybe, like, yea, I can believe that. Men like boobies, don't they. So, yea, they will like the girls more,' she surmised logically.

The logic was faulty, based on James' attitude, when of course, he was encouraging her to have implants. It seemed she was convincing herself, though he doubted she would reach the conclusion, to actually have it done.

Why was she calling him master all of a sudden? It had been done before, but not so consistently. Maybe the girls told her how much he'd spent on her. Had she confided in how well he looked after her. They might have encouraged her to look at him as her lord and master. Or maybe it was something entirely different going through her mind.

Alicia was completely naked, as usual. The cooking had been done, cleaning, finished, and some clothes were in the washer. She stood before her master, wondering why she was doing this. Being naked was usual, so that didn't bother her. It was the bimbo routine that bothered her.

The game seemed too comfortable to shake off. It was naughty and exciting being a bimbo, and it gave her a tremendous sense of freedom. As though she were a different person, able to relax and behave outrageously.

'I've finished my chores, master,' Alicia reported, and swung her hips from side to side, like a naughty girl wanting attention.

James was bemused by this unusual behaviour. The woman needed testing to see how deeply the new attitude ran.

'On your knees slave. You know what to do!' he ordered.

With a happy grin on her face, she sucked his cock into her mouth. Mrs Lucas was no slut, yet she was happy sucking on his cock! He'd told her to practice deep throat, for whenever he wanted it, but she hadn't made much progress so far. Maybe she might start applying herself to the task while playing at being a bimbo.