Bully Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept pulling at him, needing him to be on top, doing it to her, filling her up with cock. Becoming more desperate, she grabbed his cock with a tight grip. Freeing himself he pinned her down upon the bed with his weight.

Too late, she realised he was pulling a cord around a wrist, then the other. He moved his weight over her legs, holding them still while doing the same to her ankles. She was spread out on the bed, in a very un-lady like position. Alicia was a mother, a married woman, with a good reputation. If anyone could see her now, all the adult status she had built over the years, would be blown away.

'Please master, like, there's no need to shackle me, I'll be a good girl, honest and sincerely. You know, I'm your dumb bimbo, and will obey you, like, yea, honest, master,' Alicia promised, in an even more pathetic sounding voice.

Despite the protests he was determined to tie her to the bed. He had an idea for torture through pleasure.

'I'm going to pleasure you all weekend,' he declared.

For a moment the clouds parted in her mind for a dose of reality to shine through. If he kept her bound like this, teasing her through the weekend, her mind would turn to mush. How many orgasms would he force upon her? How many could she stand before her brain melted?

'I've got to go home. We agreed on just two hours at a time, I can't stay!' she protested.

When he licked between her lips down there, the light went out again. Her thoughts were in a state of chaos, dominated by the pleasure centres in her brain. Bombarded by wonderful sensations, it was all she could do to remain sane.

'Please, master, please!' she whimpered.

He shoved a pillow under her hips, and it gave her hope. Instead he slapped her face a couple of times, and pinched her thighs. A skewed reasoning came to her. If she did as she was told, she could have a wonderful orgasm. Everything centred around reaching an orgasm, and so she tried to concentrate on what he was saying.

He put the phone to her ear, and she heard the phone ringing.

'Tell him you are staying with a friend for the weekend. Make sure you say the right thing, or you won't have an orgasm, not one during the weekend,' he told her.

'What friend? Margaret will do. Oh! Harold, hello, I had a phone call from Margaret. You know, Margaret, she went to that party. Last month, we don't go to many, you must remember her. Can I stay with her, she needs a shoulder to cry on. Because her husband left her. Oh! Well I really need an org, oh, err, she needs someone, and she called me first. I know it's inconvenient, I'm sorry. Oh! Mmm. Yes, I'm alright, oooo, just cramp, urrghhh!' Alicia yelped, as a finger entered her vagina, and another skewered her asshole.

Damn! He was working her hard, making it more difficult to concentrate on what her husband was saying. Harold was berating her for not letting him know beforehand, so now he would have to order pizza. He was saying it was too sudden to leave him for the weekend. Who was going to look after him?

'Sorry, I've got to cum, err, go. Oh! Oh!' Alicia yelped, and breathed heavily when a thumb pressed her clit.

About to cum, she had to stop talking to her husband, as the boy always made her yell through an orgasm. Harold didn't take much notice of her, but surely he would guess what was happening if that certain yell broke free.

At least after the phone call she was reasonably with it, and able to think more clearly. His fingers had withdrawn and were idly teasing her. Damn! She had nearly cum while on the phone to her husband! James had snatched her back from the edge of an orgasm just in time. After all that build up, it would have been a deep and long drawn out climax. Something memorable to take home with her, and fantasise in the bath.

His hands again closed in to torture her. 'Oh! Yes! Don't stop!' she mewed.

'Have you ever been edged, girl?' James casually asked.

'I, err, like, I, I'm not sure, master,' she honestly answered.

Whatever it was, she figured it would be dirty and nasty. Of course, for her, not for him.

'That's what we will do tonight,' he quietly said, with that certain devious smile.

Again Alicia nearly had an orgasm, only he held back with his fingers, and pinched her thighs. When he fucked her it was the wrong rhythm, too slow. As she neared an orgasm, he pulled out! He laid beside her making her suck on his cock for ages. When he spurted over her face she was humiliated, and it heated up once more. It was terrible knowing she was going to be left in this state. She was on edge! He was edging her, and it hurt.

For the whole night the bastard kept her on the edge of an orgasm. It didn't sound too bad, until experiencing it for such a long time. At first it had been exhilarating, being kept close to the edge of an orgasm. Experiencing the anticipation, was wonderful. When this went on hour after hour, she felt drained, worn out, and exhausted.

Now she knew what it meant for real, it had become a torture. The sun was up, and she had been dozing, having hardly slept at all. As soon as she began to drop off to sleep he would wake her and start over again.

Her bully had tied her to the bed again, so she was ready to be teased. There was no one she could complain to, or blame. Once again it was her own stupidity that got her into this.

'No! Please, master, please let me cum, please fuck me! Fuck me hard, master,' Alicia trembled with weariness.

'I have a present for you. Lay still, while I fit it,' he told her.

'No! Please! Don't do that. I need to be filled, only you can fill me up. You have such a big cock, and you know what I need!' Alicia cried out, complimenting him, hoping it would work.

It was no good, he couldn't be dissuaded. He lifted her hips and pulled a strap around her waist, and another around her crotch. The chastity belt was fitted, and tightened, then locked in place. The rubber fitted snug around her crotch, and the metal clamped it in place. The locks made sure it couldn't be removed.

'Oh! Please! No! You can't leave me like this! Please, master! I'll do anything you want, anything!' she begged.

He undid her wrists and ankles and helped her sit on the edge of the bed.

'You can go home now. Best have a shower when you get home, you stink of sex,' he said.

'Please, master. Let me cum,' she whispered. 'I can't go home like this, please!'

Alicia scrabbled at the chastity belt, trying to remove it, then gave that up to push a finger under it. It was no good she couldn't reach her sex. Sent home like this would be dreadful! After having so many orgasms induced by him over the past weeks, she was now being denied. Unable to reach her sex to scratch the itch of arousal, meant she would have to wait for him to summon her.

No relief until he called her, would be so very frustrating. Her husband wouldn't be able to have her. This boy had taken charge of her vagina, locking it up, to keep for himself!

He'd done this before, but then she hadn't been used to having so much sex. Whenever he summoned her, she received multiple orgasms from magnificent sessions of hard sex. Time and time again she would be sent home sated, exhausted from being so powerfully used.

An eighteen-year-old boy had the stamina, also, he had the equipment, and he knew how to use it! His imagination was extensive from searching the internet, and he used her to experiment upon. This was one experiment she didn't like.

At home she would become irrational, thinking of him, obsessing over him, fantasising over his cock, needing release. She imagined herself hovering by the telephone, waiting desperately for his summons. If he ordered her to drive to his home naked, she would. Already dressing like a whore for him, being naked would be just another step toward her total corruption.

What could she say to make him keep her here. She already obeyed his every command, so what more could she promise him.

'Please, master. I promise to be an obedient sex slave. Whatever you want I'll do. I'll be your dumb bimbo if you like. You can train me to be anything you want,' she said, with a pathetic girly voice.

A mature married woman begging a mere boy was horrendous. It was wrong, yet vital. Promising him to perform lewd and crude acts was immoral. This was just another step down in the spiral to her downfall. He'd pushed her down, step by step, until now she was totally submissive to whatever he wanted.

'I want you to stay here, permanently. I want you to move in with me,' he quietly said.

'Yes, master, whatever you say, master. Thank you master,' she said, with the words tumbling from her mouth.

The word permanent started to sink in. Moving in with him, that couldn't be meant, surely not! Had she agreed to that? She'd promised anything he wanted, but how could she move in here? She was a married woman, with a son. She had responsibilities. They had been bulldozed aside recently by this bully, but sometime everything must return to normal. Surely it must!

He was her bully nothing more. Well, maybe more than that, as they had shared a lot, and not just sex. She had told him personal intimate things in pillow talk, when vulnerable after sex. They had been out together to clubs, and a noisy rave. That time in the restaurant came to mind. He had rescued her from strange men more than once.

That he was her bully and blackmailer was pushed aside. He'd put her into bad situations by dressing her as a whore, but that wasn't considered. She needed him so badly right then and there, she would agree to anything.

He'd been talking to her while edging her. He'd put ideas into her head while she was so very vulnerable and receptive. He'd told her how much she needed him, and needed to be close to him. Over and over he'd told her while she was beseeching him for release. Not freedom from her bonds, but release from the sexual tension. The tension built all night, tightening her nerves and the need, until this morning it broke her.

'Yes, master! Oh! Yes! Keep me here as your sex slave. Enslave me, master. I am a slave to your cock, master. I'm a cock slut, master, so use me! Keep me here to worship your cock, master,' Alicia gushed.

James pushed her back on the bed, and she opened her legs wide. The click of the lock, and feeling the wicked torture instrument released was heavenly. Her master slipped it from her, and threw it on the floor.

'You're all mine now, you promised,' he said, from on top of her.

'Yes, master, whatever you say,' she whispered, while pushing up with her hips.

'You'll stay here. You'll move in, right?' he demanded.

'Yes, master, I'll move in with you, master. Please, do it, fuck me!' she begged.

'Promise me you are here to stay, and won't leave me. No going back,' he said.

'I promise not to leave, I'm here to stay. Enter me! Let me cum, please!' she cried out.

James plunged into her, and pounded her pussy hard, just as she needed it. After being so frustrated for so long, she cum immediately. He continued thrusting in with strong muscular legs, deep and hard, and the orgasm didn't stop, it continued to shake her. One orgasm rolled into another, and she could no longer match his thrusts with her own.

Alicia lay almost inert, letting him pound her body. She pant in time with his deep thrusts, and gasped on the outward pull. One last deep penetration was a shove, as he needed to be in all the way. Knowing what was to happen, her vagina clamped down upon him, holding on tight.

His whole body jerked, as he spurted a load of semen deep into her body. He too had been stimulated the entire night, and so he had a gallon of semen to fill her up. The feel of his cum filling her up triggered another orgasm. Again she felt a wave of love splash through her mind. He continued to spurt load after load of his white gold into her, and she yelled out her orgasm.

Alicia felt awash with sperm, as though he were impregnating her womb again and again. Wave upon wave of pure emotion washed away doubts. He was her master, and would look after her. He owned her, and would give her all she needed. She would be a dutiful slave girl, to earn her place at his feet.

He rolled off her body, pulling her with him. His cock was receding from her, but it was still inside, enough to retain all the love she had felt while having a wonderful orgasm. He held her tight in his arms, pinning her arms to her sides. She was helpless unable to move, as though bound. Bound to her master.

Their heavy breathing took awhile to subside.

Not wanting to, she couldn't help whispering, 'I love you, James. I love you so much it hurts.'

It was foolish declaring her love to a boy. All he wanted her for was sex. She was too old to be loved by a bully. What would happen when she lost her looks, or became ill? Age did terrible things to people. Of course he wouldn't be thinking of that, he had no idea what it meant, he was too young, too young for her.

'I love you, Alicia. I want you here all the time. There's no going back now, you are all mine,' he declared.

Not sure why, she began to sob. He kissed away her tears, and they became tears of joy. She had never ever been so happy. Compared to this ecstatic feeling, it had been flat and disappointing when her husband proposed to her all those years ago.

Could they make it work? If it lasted for just a couple of years, just a year, it would be worth it. Such intense living would wear her out, but it would be fun and exciting. She looked into his eyes to ensure he was sincere. He was!

He pulled her up his body, to face him. He looked into her eyes with such intensity she couldn't look away. He gently kissed her lips, and the rest of her face. A big smile broke out across her features and couldn't be wiped away. She was in heaven, receiving the love she craved. The love making was wonderful, even when it was just hard sex.

Alicia lay there in his arms thinking of nothing but his kisses. It was an impossible dream, but for the weekend, she could pretend.

12