Bully Ch. 13

Story Info
A new victim.
7.6k words
4.54
75.5k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new victim

James was contemplative throughout the evening, while planning how to entertain Mrs Morgan. He looked down at Candy, enthusiastically sucking on his cock. Of course he would keep her, as he'd grown fond of the woman. It wouldn't hurt to have a distraction for a few days, though how was he going to make it happen? Alicia would have to be prepared, and Mrs Morgan would have to be made ready for him.

'Candy!' he loudly said, to gain her attention.

Alicia looked up at him, reluctant to let go of his cock.

'Please, master! You know I love sucking cock more than anything in the world. Please let me carry on, I want lots of wonderful cum,' she said, from around his cock.

When he first met her, she hadn't ever tried oral, yet now she was an eager expert. He considered her words, and realised she hadn't said she loved sucking his cock, just any cock had been inferred. He would have to watch her closely.

'You don't have to be a dumb blond now. I want you to pay attention and if you remember what I tell you, we'll do a sixty-nine,' he told her.

It looked as though she had an instant orgasm.

'Master!' she squealed. 'Thank you master. It will take me a little while to shake off the dumb blond role. Please forgive me,' she dutifully said.

He stroked her hair, while she nestled her face in his lap, breathing in his manhood smells. He pulled her up off the floor onto his lap, and cuddled her for awhile. Each time she played at being a dumb blond for the day, it took longer to let the role go. He wondered what might happen if he commanded her to be an airhead for a whole week.

'Are you all right now?' he asked.

'Please, master, I should sit somewhere else, as sitting on your lap fires me up,' Alicia admitted.

'Sit on the sofa, and pay attention,' James told her.

'Tomorrow I want you to be really nice to Mrs Morgan when she arrives. I don't want you to tell her everything we do here, just some things. This is what I want you to tell her.' he said, then recited a list of does and don'ts.

He got her to repeat back to him the instructions, until she knew them off by heart. Alicia was a clever woman, and quickly absorbed what he wanted, and what she was to do with Mrs Morgan. Alicia said the woman had always been a stuck up bitch, so it would be a pleasure bringing her down.

***

'Hello, Mrs Morgan,' Alicia greeted her neighbour.

'Beatrice, or Beattie, please, Alicia. How are you Alicia?' the woman asked, while looking around the room.

Alicia smiled, and murmured the name, Beattie. She got up early to clean the lounge and kitchen, even though it didn't need it, as she kept on top of everything, but old habits die hard. A visit from the indomitable Mrs Morgan had to be treated with caution.

'You have a nice home here, Alicia. How is your husband?' Beattie asked.

'I don't know, haven't seen him in a few weeks, have you?' she asked, then added, 'Heard anything of him I mean.'

'I haven't seen him, but heard he is working hard as usual. You've moved in here I see, working away at keeping house as usual,' the woman said, and sipped a cup of tea.

'Yes, I had to leave, had no choice. My master wanted me to be with him,' Alicia said, despite being warned by James not to start out so direct.

Disappointingly the woman didn't flinch, so the shock tactic didn't work.

'I take it you're referring to, James, not his father,' the woman said, looking at her over the edge of the cup.

'Yes. He's very demanding. Controls everything I do, which I need. Try one of these cookies, I made them myself. The tea is going cold, would you like a glass of red wine, or something stronger?' Alicia asked.

'I do like a glass of wine in the evening, but I'm particular about the chateau. Could you make an old fashioned?' Beattie asked.

'Of course,' Alicia smiled, at last getting back on track.

She avoided the cookies, and watched for any signs they were effecting her guest. Using cold tea for a drink, she handed the woman a glass of a strongly made, old fashioned. Beattie savoured it, and smacked her lips after the first sip. Another sip was taken before she decided what to say.

'These cookies are a must, aren't you having any? I'll finish the last one then. A demanding man can be a nuisance, unless of course he understands what a woman needs,' she said, looking closely at Alicia.

'James does. He is patient and learns quickly,' Alicia asserted.

She was surprised the woman was doing the work for her. It would have been tricky introducing the subject of sex to this woman, yet she was readily exploring their private life. No doubt with the intent of spreading gossip with her friends. Alicia intended to give her plenty of material to spread as scandal.

'I'm pleased for you, Alicia. Though a young man, like James, will be hard to handle. A lot more demanding than a husband. Do you cope, Alicia?' the woman sympathised.

Alicia could feel the woman trying to empathise with her, trying to get more of a juicy story out of her. James had warned against it, but she decided to use the woman's curiosity against her. A few more drinks and the woman was still smiling, but pleasantly happy now.

'He pays me attention, which I'm not used to. You're right, he is very demanding, and takes me by surprise sometimes,' Alicia said, and giggled.

Beattie couldn't help herself, and asked, 'What do you mean?'

'While I'm cleaning the kitchen, or wherever, he'll come up behind me, and just take me,' Alicia grinned.

'Oh! Dear! Me! Can't you stop him? What about wearing more pairs of panties?' the woman asked, looking shocked.

Beattie giggled while looking deep in thought. She shook herself as though trying to wake up.

'He's too strong for me to stop him. I'm not allowed to wear panties in the house, so it's easy for him. I've got to wear these short skirts and dresses, for the same reason. He does work me up before hand, though that doesn't necessarily mean he's going to pounce on me. It is always a shock, as though it might be a stranger taking me,' Alicia explained.

'You seem to be having fun. Are you wearing panties now?' the woman couldn't help asking.

'No, I hardly ever get to wear panties since moving in. He decides what I wear all the time. This is nice just having a chat, I don't get much time away from him,' Alicia said.

'Don't you have any other clothes, something, err, less racy?' Beattie asked, and giggled.

The sound of her giggling didn't seem right, and she quickly cut it off, with a fake cough. Alicia was wearing a tiny skirt, and a matching small top, only just holding onto her breasts. The woman was interested in fashions and asked about the clothes a boy would purchase for a woman like Alicia. It was obvious what the woman meant, and Alicia wanted to laugh.

'I'll show you my wardrobe if you like. I didn't have anything when I left my husband, so all I have is what James bought me,' Alicia said.

She watched the woman take a misplaced step on rising, and judged the time was right. They walked to her bedroom, to try on Alicia's outfits. The woman was intrigued, and raring to get even more juicy details to share with friends. Sex always made the best gossip.

'Do you wear these clothes in the bedroom?' Beattie asked, amazed at how slutty the cloths looked.

As far as she remembered, Alicia always dressed conservatively. Her eyes were wide in disbelief, only just grasping that Alicia wore these clothes outside the bedroom.

'Yes, I wear them outside if he tells me to,' Alicia admitted.

'He's a very strong man. Did you say he's your master? Oh! Really!' Beattie said, showing surprise, yet obviously intrigued.

A shiver of arousal surprised Beattie, adding to the alcohol and cannabis, to keep her distracted while thinking of James as a master. Gor tales came to mind, and she felt a twinge of arousal. Without thinking it through she let Alicia talk her into trying on an outfit.

The woman looked at herself in a mirror and became shy.

'Do you feel sexy?' Alicia quietly asked.

'Mmm! I'm sure my husband would like this, if I dare show him. Though, I'm not sure he would do anything about it,' she said, and heavily sighed with a hand covering her mouth.

She shouldn't have said that, but it was out now.

'He's never been very interested in sex. He's a nice man, but very boring,' Beattie shared with her new friend, and confidant.

'Can I try something else on?' she suddenly asked.

'There's a new pack of underwear, try this on,' Alicia said, with gleaming eyes of success.

James would be pleased with her, and would be sure to reward her.

Beattie stood unsteadily, admiring herself in the mirror. Twirling the short flared skirt it rose up around her upper thighs, revealing stocking tops and suspender straps. The underwear was black, with see-thru panties and bra, as sheer as the stockings.

'You look sexy,' Alicia purred in her ear.

'I feel sexy,' Beattie purred back.

'James would love to see you dressed like this,' Alicia told her.

'Oh! Dear! I don't think I could cope with a handsome young man like James,' she giggled.

'We could tease him, two beautiful woman, serving him. . . dinner,' Alicia said.

The slight hesitation was enough to have Beattie blushing. She'd obviously been thinking about serving James. Even serving him dinner would be wicked indeed, while dressed to thrill.

'Would that be too wicked for you?' Alicia intimately whispered.

'I feel wicked,' Beattie smiled, continuing to float the dress up around her thighs, by twirling the hem around.

At that moment James entered the bedroom, right on queue.

'You look as though you've had some fun, ladies,' James smiled, and winked at them both.

The confident smile warmed him to Beattie. He wasn't a big lout, stealing another man's wife, or if he was, maybe he would do the same to her husband. Alicia looked ten years younger, and this boy had done that to Alicia, and so why not her? She could do with feeling ten years younger. Her husband was making her feel old before her time.

Beattie knew she was making up excuses for feeling the way she did. Nothing wrong was contemplated, but she was letting them lead her into temptation, and that was wrong.

'We'll have dinner, all of us, together,' James said, making it sound like an order.

'You set the table, while I finish off the cooking. You can help me dish up then,' Alicia said.

Beattie mumbled consent, unable to resist the strong deep voice of command. Alicia had a strong master, which brought her back to thinking about those naughty stories. They were just fantasies, weren't they?

She looked through the sideboard to find everything needed to lay the dining room table. Wine glasses were a must, for she was terribly nervous. Surely it wasn't sexual tension? Of course not, why would it be?

A sparkling table was set, with a candelabra making for an elegant setting. In the kitchen Beattie assisted with mundane chores. It didn't take long for Alicia to plate up dinner.

'Would you be a dear, and take this to master James,' Alicia said.

There was a tremble to her hands as she lowered the plate onto the white starched table cloth. Was that a hand resting on her bottom? If it was it was ever so gentle, hardly noticeable. She hoped it was, as otherwise it was in her imagination. It would be wrong wanting this boy to touch her intimately. It was much better that he was taking a liberty, rather than her wanting him to.

'Thank you Beattie. You look gorgeous, good enough to eat. When were you last kissed?' James shot out of the blue.

'Err, I can't remember,' she murmured.

His hand was definitely touching her. She was thinking what to do about him touching her bottom. The hem was too short, so he was touching her panties, cupping a cheek. It was gentle and a soft touch though too intimate to ignore, but she didn't want to make a fuss.

Why wasn't she her normal aggressive self? Alicia had called him her master, and that is how he behaved, as master of the house. She was in his house, dressed in his clothes, serving him. Did that make him her master as well? A tingling thrill ran down her backbone.

Her mind was in a whirl not letting her settle on a decision. There was a moment of anger that this boy was rudely touching her. Before her was a confident young man, a master. Thinking of him as her master was wrong, yet comforting, even thrilling.

No one knew of her onetime passion for those sort of books, naughty fantasy books. John Norman was the author, and the only man that moved her ever so deeply. This boy couldn't replace him as her master, even in fantasy.

Her eyes were glazed over as though she were listening to a far off tune. The woman said hardly anything, merely nodding her head when he asked about her. Alicia had done a good job on her, readying her as commanded. The woman had a drink or two, and those special cookies, so she was ready to be taken advantage of. He'd have to go steady though, or she would throw a tantrum and leave.

He guided her onto his lap and kissed her. Not something an aunt would expect, the kiss was what a lover would enjoy. His hand didn't take liberties with her body, but it was close. The back of his hand brushed a nipple, leaving her wanting more. A palm cupped a cheek, and his arms cuddled her.

'Did you enjoy that? You deserved it, and a good wine at dinner,' he openly smiled.

'Mmm, yes,' she murmured.

'You look very sexy, I don't think I'll let you go,' he said, and hugged her tight.

Beattie could only nod, and smile back at him. She couldn't speak, she just murmured unintelligibly. He did let her go, and she ran back to the kitchen, returning to Alicia giggling like a silly schoolgirl.

'Oh! Alicia he put me on his lap and kissed me! Oh! Sorry, I hope you don't mind,' Beattie said, looking sorry for a second before a grin overtook her face.

'That's nice. It's because you look so sexy,' Alicia laughed.

'Am I? I haven't felt like this in years. I've not dressed up like this for, well, in fact I can't remember when,' she mused.

***

Over dinner they talked and laughed about small inconsequential things. Beattie mentioned how good they looked together, and Alicia explained how she felt so happy letting her master decide everything for her. She felt more free now than when a housewife drudge.

'He keeps me young!' Alicia said.

'I can imagine!' Beattie added.

'I enjoy him keeping me young so very much,' Alicia glowed, and stared at her master.

'I enjoy keeping you young and carefree. I am your master and all you have to do, is what I say,' he said, with a deep resonating voice.

Beattie caught the inferences reverberating between them, and became caught up in their glowing warmth. She was reflective while clearing up with Alicia, quietly contemplating what was happening to those two, and her. They were drawing her in to something, and she wasn't sure what it was. Yet a deeper more basic reasoning wanted it to continue.

A mischievous self from long ago wanted to join in the game, and have some fun.

***

They tumbled onto the sofa, tickling, teasing, and laughing loudly. The short skirts weren't worried about, as the hem rode up and tops came adrift to reveal a bra. They were having fun with an elemental understanding that bodies didn't matter, it was the mind game that was important.

The game became rougher and clothes were pulled off, until all three were in their underwear. Beattie didn't notice her underwear was see through, and the other two didn't draw attention to it. She kept stretching a leg, running a hand down it, to straighten a stocking.

Settling into the large comfy sofa there didn't seem to be a separation between them. They were all one lump of humanity, overlapping bodies, pushed tightly together. Limbs were entwined, and minds came together. Hands massaged whoever was close, and lips kissed whatever could be reached.

Faces were alive, serious, and intent. The touching became serious too. Sensuousness was enlivened with nipping, pinching, and probing fingers. Conversation was reduced to grunts and hums of satisfaction. Whose hands were doing what to whom were no longer of concern to anyone. The feeling of being one with everyone, was overwhelming. Sumptuous feelings of arousal predominated all thoughts.

It only took one hand, one finger, to probe deeper, for all to be ready and wanting more.

There's a moment when a woman feels sexy, and is so aware of her sexuality, she is hardly aware of anything else. Trying to concentrate on something domestic doesn't work, as her mind keeps reverberating between real sex, and fantasy sex.

The feeling of being full of cock kept dominating Beattie's thoughts, though she had never been so crude in thought before. The feel of holding a big penis and guiding it to her lips was almost overwhelming. It felt real, natural, and normal to be in this state of need. A substitute phallic symbol, a dildo or vibrator, just wouldn't do. She had to have a man.

This was the moment for her, and what led up to it was obvious but irrelevant, because she was in a state of arousal that couldn't be suppressed. She was bouncing with excitement, wishing and fantasising that her desire was going to be fulfilled. It was wrong, and pathetic to be in such a state, but there was no way back. She had to have him, and he had to take her.

Beattie had a sudden realisation of reality. Where she was and what was happening lit her mind with stark clarity. She was in that boy's home, with him and his harlot, in a lewd position. His cock was in her hand, and it was red hot, and frighteningly big. His harlot was sucking on her nipples, after both of them had taken turns kissing her.

She'd been kissing them back, and not just their lips. The three of them had turned and squirmed on the sofa, kissing between the legs, then faces in turn. A constant frantic caressing, sucking, biting, and tweaking, with lips and hands, everywhere at once.

Beattie rubbed his cock over her slippery slit, when the fear was overruled by desire. Could she take it? Of course she could, and proved it by pushing at the head of his cock. He thrust at her, skewering her body with his cock. An intense feeling of pleasure shot through her body as it thrust in, inch by inch.

It felt big, it was big, and it filled her up. The feeling was wonderful. She wailed out a noise reflecting the deep, overpowering feelings. Lips continued to suck on her nipples and lips, and hands massaged, with fingers teasing. Sensations bombarded her mind from all over her body.

A strong orgasm rumbled around like thunder, then a massive orgasm rocked her body. Every nerve tingled and sparked off, setting a raging uncontrollable fire in her mind. Nothing existed except a cock filling her up and the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced.

***

Somehow she had spoken to her husband on the phone. At the time hands were mauling her body, massaging all the most intimate places. She hadn't wanted this challenge but it was dirty and exciting. It seemed to legitimise her presence in James's home.

Telling her husband she would be staying with a friend for the night, she found him hardly listening. He was more concerned with the golf on TV, than where she was, or what she was doing. This too gave legitimacy to her naughty game. It felt like being a daughter once more, lying to parents about staying over with a friend.

In his emperor sized bed the three of them romped, light heartedly, while keeping Beattie fully aroused. Again she gave in to them, when they concentrated on her naughty bits. Sucking and biting, she squirmed under their prolonged attack. She cum nicely though less dramatically this time.

It was only fair they concentrate on Alicia, so James and Beattie held her down to work on her. Beattie was hesitant, and Alicia needn't be held down. Beattie was kissing her, then moved down to concentrate on the slave's breasts. She sucked and mauled them just as she would want it, and as Alicia had dome earlier.