Bully Moves in Next Door Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I cautiously brought it up to her, she shrugged and told me that they just hadn't talked that much recently. Even though she had acted casual about it, I could sense her disappointment.

A couple days later, we were unloading groceries from the car and Stanley was on his back porch with some girl, laughing and flirting. He acknowledged mom with a wave and she waved back, but on the way into the house, I noticed a small look of jealousy cross her face. A tiny glimmer of hope began to blossom in my chest. Maybe she'll finally realize what a sleazy bastard he actually is, and if he managed to find some random slut to keep him occupied, then all the better.

That Friday, Stanley threw a huge party. His house was so packed with people that they spilled out onto the front yard. The music was loud, practically blaring into my room. Wide awake in bed, I glanced at my phone. It was a quarter to one, and I threw my blankets off in frustration. I had to be up early for work and there was no way I'd be falling asleep anytime soon. Stomping into the hallway, mom's door opens and she pokes her head out.

"What're you doing?"

"I'm going to tell them to shut the hell up," I answer.

"Hold on." She holds up her phone. "I'll just send Stanley a message and ask him to turn it down."

"This is ridiculous. I can't believe someone hasn't called the cops yet."

"I'm sure they have much better things to be doing at this hour, Kyle."

Minutes go by as I continue my rant before mom checks her phone and a look of anger crosses her face.

"What?" I ask.

"He opened it but didn't respond." Indignation colors her voice.

She refreshes the app again, then blurts, "What an asshole." A giddy feeling spreads through me. Yes mom, now you see what kind of person he really is.

She stands in her doorway and ponders what to do next, eventually coming to a decision. "Well he can't ignore me if we're face to face."

She disappears back into her room before coming out fully dressed.

"I'll go over there and turn it down myself if I have to," she says. I excitedly pump my fist in the air as she heads out the door with purposeful strides. You go get him mom.

Wide awake now, I flop back down in bed and wait. I can tell she's successful when the music volume finally lowers after a few minutes. I can still hear faint thumping, but it's now at a respectable level that won't keep me up.

I'm eager for mom to get back and tell me how she ripped Stanley a new one, but after fifteen minutes, she still hasn't returned yet. I wait another few minutes, then decide to text her, asking where she is. Fifteen more minutes go by and she still hasn't returned, nor has she answered my text. She's been gone over half an hour by this point and I begin to worry. When the clock hits two in the morning, I call her. It goes straight to voicemail.

Maybe her phone is dead? Or did she not even take it with her?

I lay in bed a few more minutes, trying to decide what to do, before getting dressed to head next door.

As I approach the Pachis' house, I can see that the front yard has cleared of people. I knock a few times on the front door, but eventually just walk in when no one answers. Inside, the music is loud and there's still a decent crowd of people that occupy the living room. I spot a lot of people I went to high school with, including all of Stanley's dipshit friends. Some of them notice me and appear to laugh, making my cheeks burn. I quickly scope the place out, looking for mom. I want to get out of here as soon as possible and avoid running into Stanley. She's not in the living room and I'm about to check the kitchen when I bump into Brock, one of Stanley's friends.

"Oh hey, Kyle," he greets me, a shit eating grin plastered on his face. His eyes are completely glazed over and I can tell that he's wasted. "Whatcha doin' over here?"

"I'm looking for my mom, she came over a little while ago to see about turning down the music."

"Ohhhh your mom, huh?" He laughs, unsteady on his feet. "Yeah, I think I saw her leave out the back door just a few minutes ago." He smiles at me like there's a joke that I'm somehow not in on.

"Uh, ok, well I guess I'll go look out there then." I move around him and toward the kitchen.

"Tell her Brock says hi," he calls after me, then descends into a fit of laughter again.

I push through the back door and step out onto the small porch. It's dark and quiet, the only source of light coming from the one attached to the back of my house next door. However, it only lights up the left side of the Pachis' backyard.

The door shuts behind me, reducing the music to just the muffled thud of the bass, and I climb down the stairs.

A cursory glance around tells me no one is here. Guess Brock was mistaken and she didn't come this way.

I turn and start to go back inside when a shuffling noise makes me pause. I listen carefully, the yard silent except for the soft thudding of the bass from inside the house.

Just then, I hear a low voice from somewhere behind me.

"Holy shit."

Turning around, my eyes carefully scan the darkened area in front me. I hesitantly step forward, moving deeper into the backyard, searching for the source of the voice.

Is mom out here?

More shuffling noises, this time I can pinpoint it coming from behind the garage.

I move to the left and slowly walk along the right side of the garage, disappearing into the portion of the yard untouched by the light from next door.

Stopping by the corner, I lean around and look into the space between the back of the garage and the fence belonging to the house behind the Pachis'.

At the opposite end, the light illuminates the odd silhouette of two figures pressed together in the shadows. I squint, trying to decipher what I'm looking at, as they're just out of direct light, making it hard to see. One of them appears to be kneeling on the ground while the other stands against the back of the garage. Slowly, my eyes begin adjusting to the dark, and I finally notice the person kneeling on the ground is a woman. Her head moves back and forth in a fluid rhythm while she makes soft, wet slurping noises.

With a jolt, I suddenly realize exactly what I'm seeing, and embarrassment immediately washes over me.

I'm about to back away when the man speaks.

"Jesus fucking Christ," he exclaims.

The woman moans in response as she continues sucking him.

Realization dawns on me and my heart skips a beat as I recognize who the voice belongs to.

"God damn Julie, you suck so good", Stanley says in a husky voice.

I feel my stomach drop as pure horror begins to replace the embarrassment that flows through me.

No, it can't be.

The woman pulls off Stanley's cock and looks up at him. "Your dick is so big!" mom whispers in amazement.

Oh God, no!

"You bet your fine ass it is!" I can practically hear the smirk in his voice.

Mom takes Stanley back into her mouth and resumes sucking him. He sighs and spreads his legs further apart, giving her better access to his cock.

The shock of finding my mom blowing Stanley roots me to the ground. I can only stare as my eyes fully adjust to the dark, allowing me to see all of what's transpiring.

Mom's head moves back and forth in quick, smooth motions. Her enthusiasm is evident as she works his cock with her plump lips, moaning along his shaft. Her left hand grips his hairy, muscular thigh while her right pushes up his shirt, feeling the taut abs underneath.

"Fuuuuuuck," he lets out in a low voice. "Been dying to get a crack at that mouth for a while."

His hips give a few thrusts, meeting her mouth as she bobs up and down his pole. "Those lips are perfect for my cock." She can only groan in response, her mouth full of his thick meat.

Tears well up in my eyes as a range of emotions whirl around inside me. Despair that mom is cheating on Tim, fury that it's with Stanley, and dred that what I've been fearing has come true.

But deep inside me, something else stirs amongst my emotions. Something unexpected, something that brings about immediate astonishment and confusion. Despite all the negative feelings, arousal blooms in my groin.

With a small gasp, I feel my cock begin to harden. My heart thuds in my chest as watching my mom blowing Stanley causes my cock to grow to full mast.

I can't believe this. How can I be hard right now?

In front of me, Stanley looks down at mom. "Lick my balls," he demands of her.

She immediately pulls off his cock and begins to nuzzle his large nutsack, using her tongue to lap at his low hanging nads.

"Fuck yeah," Stanley sighs and takes a swig from the beer bottle clutched in his left hand. Mom's tongue darts back and forth between each of his balls, licking all around.

"You like these salty nuts?" he prompts her.

Mom offers a muffled response as she bathes his sweaty balls with her tongue, drawing each one into her mouth to suck on.

"That's right, get 'em nice and wet"

My cock throbs in my shorts and I can feel it beginning to leak. I desperately want to run away but something inside me just can't seem to make my legs move. I can only stand in place, confused and erect, as I watch my mom pleasure my high school bully with her mouth and tongue.

Stanley reaches out and cups mom's chin, guiding her back up to his shaft. She inhales his cock again, sucking him with renewed vigor. Her head moves back and forth hurriedly, making wet suction noises as she slurps his cock eagerly. Her hands roam underneath his shirt, feeling up his large muscular chest. It's like she can't get enough of him.

Stanley watches her as she passionately makes love to his large tool with her mouth. "Does my sweaty dick taste good?"

"Mmhmmm," she answers around his cock, never breaking stride. My dick strains against my pants, aching from the lack of stimulation.

He chuckles quietly, then tilts his head back and continues enjoying the blowjob. Leaning lazily against the garage with his legs spread wide, he lets out sighs of satisfaction in between swigs of beer as mom worships his cock intensely. Minutes go by with only the sounds of sucking and exhales of pleasure filling the small space around them before Stanley addresses her again.

"This feels so good. You suck like a porn star."

She offers a low moan of pleasure in response before slowing down, taking his dick deeper into her mouth with each swallow, applying more suction.

Mom sucks him this way for a few minutes, eliciting low moans of gratification from Stanley, before she engulfs his entire shaft. With her nose pressed up against his stomach, she begins to emit the deep gurgling sounds of contracting throat muscles.

"Aw yeah, milk my cock," he murmurs. His eyes close and he pushes his hips out, trying to get as much dick down her throat as he can. The empty beer bottle makes a soft thud as it falls onto the dirt beside him and he grips the back of her head with both hands, holding her in place.

"Hold it. Hold it," he commands as she begins to choke and gag on his cock.

Finally after about thirty seconds, he releases her head and she pulls off his shaft with a sharp gasp for air.

"Fuck, I love your mouth," he tells her.

"I love your big cock," she replies through heavy breaths.

Leaning forward, she sticks out her tongue and begins to lick his shaft.

"I can tell." Cockiness oozes from his voice.

He watches as she takes long licks of his dick, running her entire tongue from base to tip then along each side before returning to the base in a repeating pattern that makes his dick pulse and causes him to exhale sharply.

Reaching up, she wraps one hand around his cock and places the tip of his head on the center of her tongue. She jerks his cock a few times, forcing a grunt from Stanley.

"Getting a sample of the main course?"

Mom bobs her head up and down as she withdraws her tongue back inside her mouth and swallows.

"It tastes really good, much better than other guys."

I realize then that they're referring to his pre-cum and shudder from a mix of disgust and arousal, my cock almost painfully hard in my shorts.

"You ready for the full meal?"

She nods her head quickly.

"Fuck yeah," he says, his voice low.

Stanley grips the base of her ponytail and brings her face back to his cock.

She captures it in her mouth and he immediately begins moving her up and down his shaft with a tight hold of her hair.

He slowly builds up a fast pace, his arm jerking quicker and quicker until he's rapidly moving her mouth along his cock. Wet sloshing noises fill the air as he roughly uses mom's mouth for his own gratification, grunting in pleasure each time he forces her down the entire length of his shaft.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Stanley shouts.

He pauses to push forward off the back wall, forcing mom out of the shadows and into the light as she sits back on her calves. The bright light cast from next door reveals her disheveled appearance; ponytail askew, eyes glazed over and teary.

Stanley steps toward her, and my eyes grow wide as his cock comes into full view. It's just as big as the girls at school whispered it was. Emerging from a thicket of dark pubic hair, his uncut cock points straight out. Long and fat, it shines from mom's saliva. He places his left hand on the wooden fence and leans over her. With his right, he takes a hold of the base of her ponytail and tilts her head upward. She opens her mouth and Stanley eases his monster cock inside.

He starts to move his hips back and forth while he holds her head in place. His thrusts quickly become rapid and she begins to make gagging noises as he skull fucks her.

"Yeah, choke on this dick," he spits out. Shutting his eyes, he rapidly feeds mom his shaft. Tears begin to stream down her face as she gags on his large cock, her hands tightly gripping his legs.

"Take it bitch," Stanley mutters under his breath, his hips speeding up even more. His ass rises and falls as he pumps her mouth with abandon, his sole focus on getting his nut.

"Oh fuck, you ready? Here it comes. Here it comes!"

Stanley slows down and gives mom's mouth several shallow pumps before he lets loose a series of deep grunts. He grips her hair tightly as his mouth drops open, a look of incomprehensible bliss on his face. When I see his large cock begin to throb, I know he's unloading in her mouth.

They stay like this for at least a minute, Stanley panting heavily as he floods mom's mouth with his cum. She lightly strokes his stomach as her lips gently pull at his pulsing shaft, coaxing as much of his seed out of him as she can. His hips start to slow as he finishes cumming, giving the occasional thrust to ensure no remnants of his load remain. With a soft plop, Stanley withdraws his half hard cock from her mouth. She swallows loudly, and Stanley gives her a small smile as he leans against the fence, trying to catch his breath.

"Holy fuck, that was the best blowjob I've ever had," he huffs between breathes. Mom giggles as she does her best to wipe off her face.

Standing upright, he stuffs his deflated cock back into shorts and looks her in the face. "You didn't waste a drop, did you?"

"Uh-uh," she replies, a small smile playing on her lips.

He laughs while reaching down to help her stand. "Good girl."

She staggers on the way up and only then do I realize she's been drinking.

"You came so much," she tells him.

"Yeah, I always dump a lot of cream."

"Really?"

"What else would these big balls be for other than holding all that baby batter?"

They both laugh before he pulls her in for a kiss. She sighs into his mouth, wrapping her arms around him. He lightly pushes her up against the fence, deepening the kiss.

Their lips remain locked together until he pulls away and smirks at her. "I love the taste of my cum in your mouth."

This sends my brain into overdrive and my cock gives a sharp jolt. I brace myself against the garage in surprise and lightly gasp as I feel my cock start to spurt inside my shorts.

Shame and pleasure surge through me, battling for dominance as I shut my eyes and wait for my cock to stop spasming. It throbs once, twice, three times before I start to feel a growing wetness around my crotch. It spreads throughout the entire front of my pants before my orgasm finally starts to subside. Mom's light giggling forces my eyes open in panic. But it's only Stanley nuzzling her neck that causes her to laugh. His lips and tongue move against her alabaster skin in sensual kisses as she giggles quietly, eyes shut and arms wrapped around his muscular chest.

I begin to slowly back away, trying not to make any noise as I retreat from the back corner of the garage. Once I'm out of earshot, I turn and begin to speed walk down the driveway, careful not to let my shoes slap too loudly against the pavement.

I hang right once I reach the sidewalk, cross in front of my house and run quickly up the steps to the door. Slipping inside, I practically race upstairs to my room before removing my shirt and peeling off pants. The wet stain on the front is nothing compared to the mess that is my underwear. Still sticky and gooey, I hold them up in astonishment. How did I cum so much? I don't think I've ever cum this much in my life!

With a shudder, I toss my underwear into the hamper along with the rest of my clothes. My mind returns to what I saw behind the Pachis' garage as I dress in clean underwear and pajamas.

How could she do this to Tim? And with that fucking asshole too? What the hell possessed her to act like such a slut, especially where anyone could catch them? These questions circle around inside my head until a new one surfaces. Why did it turn me on so much?

Tears fill my eyes and I begin to cry. Laying down on my bed, I let them flow freely along with the shame, confusion, and fear that I feel deep inside. Quiet sobs echo throughout my room for the next few minutes as I douse my pillow.

After minutes of heavy tear shedding, I finally begin to calm down. I'm only sniffling when the sounds of the front door opening and closing catch my attention. Moving quickly, I switch off the bedside lamp before turning to face the wall as soft thuds on the stairs indicate someone is climbing them.

I force myself to slow my breathing as I hear the doorknob turn quietly. The door creaks slightly as it opens behind me. Eyes shut, I take deep, slow breaths for what feels like an eternity until I hear the door click close. The floorboards in the hall emit low squeaks as mom moves toward her bedroom.

Rolling onto my back, my eyes open to stare at the ceiling. This whole night has been strange and awful. I don't know how to make any sense of it and fear grips my heart as I ponder what the repercussions will be.