BUNSNUB: Another Love Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Down, damn it, get those damned pants down now," she yelled at the top of her lungs. She was suddenly quite stern and her actions reminded me of mom. It hit very close to home and I let my pants drop down around my ankles. I thought of my therapy session.

"Now, Joey! Pick those trousers up from the floor and place them neatly over the arm of the chair," Ms. Handlesmen ordered, again just like mom. I couldn't help thinking she acted like my mom on purpose.

I bent over, reached down and slipped off my shoes. I pulled loose my socks and worked my trousers free. As ordered, I stood and draped the trousers over the chair's arm. I could feel my shame as it moved through my body like a deep running ocean tide. It engulfed and smothered like an uncomfortably hot humid day. It was evident in my crimsoned glow and the excitement bulging from inside my tented underwear.

"Underwear," Ms. Handlesmen continued with a shameless slap. She had an upset look on her face and was nodding for me to hurry. I didn't think I'd have the guts with Ms. Monroe, but found it very exciting. When my eyes came up again and were successfully snagged by Ms. Handlesmen's, I knew all was lost, or was this 'found'. My stubborn fingers gripped the waist band of my briefs and I took a breath. I just closed my eyes and pulled them down, allowing my hard-on to spring free. For a moment I was a newborn in a remote forest, hatched from an abandoned egg. I felt as if I should apologize, but my shame and her look kept me mute.

I placed my folded briefs over my trousers, then followed them with my socks. Now I stood before Ms. Handlesmen like a child before his doctor. My arousal jutted out from between the vee of my shirt and try as I may, there was nothing I could do to rectify the situation. Unlike Ms. Monroe, who looked at me professionally, Ms. Handlesmen debased me with a leer I didn't dislike. Ms. Handlesmen was calm and acted as if nothing unusual was taking place. She simply acquired a large pink towel from somewhere and placed it over her lap. Then she motioned me to approach.

"Come here Joey," she said in a now bitter-sweet, caustic voice. "Lie yourself across my lap and be sure to keep your penis on the towel, so you don't stain my clothing. We both know how messy little boys can be, don't we." My head was shaking in mechanical agreement and would have agreed with anything at this point. Ms. Monroe hadn't warned me about this. Though I'd hoped the spankings and discipline ended with the death of my mom, I was mistaken. They were the price I'd pay for the chance to meet women and it wasn't so high a price.

Knees shaking, I moved uneasily around the desk to stand in front of Ms. Handlesmen. What a strange feeling that was. I felt so small and helpless, so completely vulnerable and yet I was so outrageously excited. Our eyes were still entwined; mine caught in a wondrous 'growth', a lush garden of inner space that left me shivering in her presence. Hers moved as they desired, between my penis and my mind, battling and playing for both in an arena located somewhere in virtual reality. She smiled warmly now as I moved closer and she reached up for me.

"Like this, Joey," she said like a school teacher. She instructed me on what to do by taking me by the waist and moving me around to her right side. I was extremely self-conscious about the bouncing of my penis. It bobbed and bobbled up and down and all around. It drooled and splattered everywhere as I moved and it was almost in Ms. Handlesmen's face. I felt so ashamed of myself, so unmanly, but I didn't know what else to do.

Quite unexpectedly, Ms. Handlesmen took the head of my penis between the thumb and index finger of her left hand and held it up, held me up. She pulled it against my belly and I almost jumped out of my skin, blowing my load all over her. She was the first woman to ever touch me intimately. She came in close and studied my organ carefully, as one would a commodity before purchasing. I looked down and prayed I wouldn't embarrass myself further, a fart now would simply kill. She didn't seem concerned with the way my penis drooled. It never stops secreting long strands of thick lubrication and Ms. Handlesmen watched some of it ooze down my entire length and onto my balls. Here was this beautiful but strange woman, Ms. Handlesmen. She was my boss and the first woman to ever touch my penis. The sensation of that moment was seared into my soul forever. They say your first sexual experience shapes the nature of all others. If so, what were mine to be like after this. This woman was definitely interested in my penis, but did little else then hold it up while looking it over.

"Why are you trembling so," she asked looking up into my eyes. My entire body was shaking and her question caught me by surprise. I stood before her in a stammering loss for words. "No matter," she said, looking back to my cock, knowing the answer. She pinched the head of my penis and gave it a slight tug, just strong enough to pull me down and over her. I followed her lead and like a large napkin, draped myself over her lap. My hands landed on the floor to her left. She was careful to insure that my penis rested on her thigh and went on with the instructions.

"Place your hands flat on the floor and keep them there," she ordered. She helped me adjust until she was satisfied. My penis was painfully hard and throbbed against her thigh in a shameful demonstration of its ferment. I was shaking terribly and quaking as never before.

"Arch your back and get your ass up higher, Joey," Ms. Handlesmen ordered calmly. She pressed some fingers into the hollow of my lower back. "That's a good boy," she continued as I conformed to her wishes. This was the most exciting and terrifying moment of my life.

I hung my head in a childish shame that skirmished with my newly discovered sexuality. Who could have imagined that my first affair with a woman would have been...

WHAP! The first whack of her hand landed on the right cheek of my buttocks, knocking thoughts from my mind. I was suddenly home with my mom being punished for masturbating. WHAP! The second whack brought me back to the lap. My "owws", brought a small, but comforting word from Ms. Handlesmen, which were followed by a series of loud smacks.

Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap!

Soon Ms. Handlesmen's hand was pummeling away on my behind, alternating between cheeks in a ruthless composition. I tensed and screamed under her onslaught, feeling my cheeks bounce to each whack. Before long, tears welled up in my eyes and I watched them rain onto the rug beneath me; a sun shower and I saw a rainbow too. Unexpectedly, I heard Ms. Handlesmen talking with someone. To my dismay, it was the secretary and my body went rigid. The dark figure was standing above me.

I was aghast, shocked at having been seen by a stranger like this and Ms. Handlesmen could tell. I hung my head and cried because of the humiliation alone. I would have jumped up and sought modesty if it weren't for Ms. Handlesmen's soft but firm hands. They forced me to stay in my awkward position. I kept my eyes lowered and made my mind study the rug's design through my tears, as the women conversed. I couldn't keep my knees from knocking together, nor my ass cheeks from clenching in a jittery rhythm both women enjoyed.

"Prepare the necessary papers for Joey to fill out and sign," I heard Ms. Handlesmen say. "I think he'll make a fine addition to the company." I could feel her hands moving about on my body and they made me feel good. They were quite curious and very thorough at helping me forget everything else.

"Yes Ms. Handlesmen, I can tell he will," the secretary retorted. From the corner of my eye I caught a glimpse of the secretary looking me over, nodding her head in approval. "Yes, I can see that he will." I lowered my head in mortification. The secretary left and my spanking resumed.

I had to admit this spanking was unlike anything mom had ever given me and forced me to reconsider my conditions in life, although I knew not why. The thought of ejaculating right there and then in Ms. Handlesmen's lap exaggerated my humiliation and anxieties. What had I gotten myself into? Was this the way to find a mate? How was I to know.

She must have been enjoying herself, because Ms. Handlesmen continued spanking for quite awhile. She had me blubbering like a baby and openly begging her to stop. But she didn't stop until I was bawling aloud and my small pleas became loud promises of obedience to actions I had yet to be ordered.

When it was over, Ms. Handlesmen allowed me to rest where I was, over her lap. She took some time to explore my behind. Her examination was shamefully intimate and quite crude, but when she told me I had passed the first test with flying colors, pride overfilled my chest and blew up my head.

I couldn't relax while in Ms. Handlesmen's control. I shivered to the feel of her soft hands and goose-bumped as they soothed my sore behind. I squirmed and twisted as her probing fingers explored places no finger had gone before. It was hard for me to believe these were the same hands that had just finished spanking me. This was more then any male deserved.

"And now Joey... for being such a good boy, the most obedient boy I've ever met, I will reward you with one of the bonuses I mentioned earlier."

Wellcum to Biprods Incorporated.

12