Burglary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was near to collapsing when he started moving even faster, his hips working overtime to drive his erection home. I couldn't stand it. I was on fire, burning and gasping and wanting, and then I climaxed, hearing him groan as he let loose with his own climax.

I just clung to him, shuddering, feeling I don't know what. Just feeling, I guess. I could sense him moving away, turning me slightly so I was leaning back against the couch, totally relaxed. I watched him dreamily, wondering why he was taking off his shirt.

"Come along," he said. "We'll have a shower. You must be feeling a little sticky right now."

He was right, I realised. I had a nice healthy glow on me. (Ladies don't sweat, they glow.) A shower would do me fine. He escorted me to the bathroom and turned on the shower. He didn't really need to, as I knew where the bathroom was, but it was a gentlemanly thing to do.

Well, no it wasn't. It was a lechery thing to do, it turned out. He ushered me into the shower and just followed right behind me. He let the water run over us, wiping us down as he did so. Then he turned me to face the side of the shower. The side I was looking at was full length glass and beyond it I could see the large mirror on the wall, showing me in the shower.

Then he was pushing me up against the glass and he was touching me down there again and to my surprise I could feel him surging up and into me. I was stunned. What was more I could see that I was stunned as I could see myself in the mirror, being taken quite roughly, and wearing an expression of sheer shock.

His hands came up around me and claimed my breasts again, while my hands were flat against the glass, pressing against it, and I found myself pushing urgently back to meet him.

Forget the gentle rocking motion. Forget the gradual build-up to an exciting finish. Peter was driving into me hard and fast and I found myself responding, moving with him, lost in the sudden urgency of the moment.

I was all, "Ah, ah, ah," and he hammered me, driving in as though he hadn't had a woman for months and was desperate to finally have one. And all this barely five minutes after riding me to a stand-still in the front room. If I'd had a chance to think about it I wouldn't have believed it. Not having time to think I didn't have to worry about whether it was possible and just went with him, taking him deep with every stroke.

It was too soon after the first round and I was too highly aroused and the whole thing was simply too frenetic to last. He was coming in hard and fast and I just lost it, climaxing in a very short period of time. Not that it seemed such a short period when I was plastered against the shower glass with a horny male going berserk, using his cock to thoroughly plunder my body.

I climaxed, losing track of exactly what was going on around me, finally getting my act together to find him calmly wiping me down again. Then he was easing me out of the shower and patting me dry with this lovely fluffy towel. I was almost myself again when he took me back into the front room and let me get dressed.

What do you say after you've been spanked and then seduced, twice? (That's seduced twice. There was only the one spanking. For that matter, was that seduction, or not. I wasn't sure. I do know I didn't protest too much the first time and I didn't get a chance to protest the second time.) Anyway, I digress. What was I supposed to say to him? He didn't have that problem.

"I hope you learned a valuable lesson here today," he said.

I nodded.

"I think you can take that as a given," I agreed. "Lesson one, don't trust a man who says he is going to spank you. He probably has ulterior motives. Lesson two, don't trust a man who offers you a shower. He probably has ulterior motives."

"Lesson three," he intoned. "If you get caught burglarizing a place you're probably going to be screwed."

"Um, yes, that, too," I agreed.

"Now what say we have a cup of coffee and you can introduce yourself a bit more thoroughly," Peter suggested, taking my elbow and steering me towards the kitchen. "You can also tell me why you have a key to this place and advise on whether I'm going to have to change all the locks."

Coffee seemed like a good idea to me, as long as I drank it standing up. It seemed a safe enough thing to do. He was hardly likely to try to seduce me in the kitchen, now was he? At least, not today.

12