Buried Treasure Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been keeping him up to date on the events and the investigations, since it had bearing on the Club, but what I told him had him incensed. "Just tell me what you need, brother."

"I need two or three dozen brothers to help defend the Clubhouse and Harleigh," I said. "We don't have enough people to do both, too many members have to work. We're on lockdown with the news of the Sons coming our way, and that just makes everything more difficult."

"I'll make the calls, Mongo. Take care of your club, we're coming."

I felt better already. I ran out and got two Raising Canes' combos, bringing them back to the hospital. Harleigh was up, she and Three Tequila were both crying. Handing over the Caniac combos didn't stop it. "How are you feeling, Crash?"

"She won't tell me how they died, Mongo."

I sat on her bed, trying to decide how to do this. I'd never lied to her, I wasn't going to start now, but I knew this would crush her. "What do you know of your Dad's undercover work before he met Mom?"

"Just that they met after he worked a case. They never talked about it."

I told her the whole story, starting with her father's recruitment out of the Marines and the time he spent undercover with the outlaw gangs. When I told her about the raid that ended his undercover work, and how the President's wife was killed, she rolled onto her back and looked at the ceiling. "That's why they came for him."

"Yes. His handler at the DEA put them both through a witness protection style program, changing their names and appearances and moving him across the country. He never worked the field again, and his old name was gone. He thinks someone found out."

She didn't say anything, she just gripped my old lady's hand and cried. "There's more, isn't there."

"Yes. I'm telling you this because we are going to have to do things, YOU are going to have to do things to stay safe. You're lucky you got away, because the Sons of Tezcatlipoca want you dead because you are your father's daughter, not to mention the three people they lost trying to catch you." I put my hand on her knee. "You are under police protection, but the Club is going to protect you too. You can't be alone, and we're going to have to hide you somewhere until the men after you are dead or in prison."

"What happened to my parents, Mongo."

"The Sons raped and tortured your Mom in front of your Dad, then they killed him. They will do the same to you if they get you. You're our responsibility now, I need you to trust me and the Club to keep you safe."

She didn't say anything for five minutes, she just stared at the ceiling, deep in thought. Finally, she reached down with her casted hand and covered mine. "When you catch the fucker who did this to my parents," she said softly, "I want to be the one that kills him. I'm claiming my Club right to vengeance."