Burned Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our heads swiveled in startled unison at the familiar chime of the doorbell.

With a mischievous smile Chris said, "Slave One, please go see who that happens to be."

Aunt Jean reached for her robe on the beside chair.

"You don't need that," said Chris with a broad smile.

Jean hesitated and then walked out of the room wearing only the pink collar. My body tingled with excitement as I watched her walk naked into the hallway. I knew there were large clear windows on each side of the front door. Whoever was at the door would be able to see her if they happened to glance inside. They would see her nakedness. I understood her hesitation. What if it was someone she knew? How embarrassing. I tingled with anxious apprehension as I thought of Jean, naked, being seen by neighbor, or even a stranger.

Momentarily she returned and informed us, "It was UPS. He left a package behind the big corner pillar on the porch.

"Two, please go fetch the package. We don't want to tempt any passersby who might be tempted to steal it," Chis instructed with a mischievous smile.

Jean weakly smiled at me as I walked past her through the bedroom door. I padded down the short hallway and entered the foyer. I could see the package behind the post on the far side of the porch as Jean had described. The porch itself is open and clearly exposed to the sidewalk, street and nearby houses. It isn't a busy street, but it was a beautiful day and I knew people were out and about walking dogs and working in yards. A car passed by as I screwed up my courage to open the door.

Another thrill of apprehension coursed through my body as I grasped the handle, pressed the latch with my thumb and pulled. The door swung silently inward and past my naked body. I was exposed to the outside world. My heart raced as I took a tentative first step onto the porch. I stopped in mid-stride as I heard car approach. I carefully watched the driver, who happened to be male, as the car passed slowly by. His attention remained, I realized to my disappointment, fixed on the roadway. I took another step and stopped. I stood with my hands at my sides. I was now totally exposed to the neighborhood. I looked down at myself. My breasts pointed forward with their nipples firmly erect. My neatly trimmed pubic hair darkly highlighted my sex at the top of my thighs. I felt my heart leap in my chest. My pussy throbbed with repeated zings of excitement. The apprehension of being caught outside without any clothes, completely naked and my body totally exposed sent a thrill through my entire being.

I looked up as another car passed by. This time it was a woman. My heart leapt and pounded in my chest. Her eyes remained on the road. I started breathing again, closed my eyes and tried to calm myself. I concentrated on and then luxuriated in the sensation of the gentle breeze passing over my naked skin. I raised my arms above my head and slowly pirouetted on my tiptoes. I imagined eyes staring at my naked body as I slowly turned. My sense of nervous apprehension grew as I stood in full view of the neighborhood.

I finished the slow turn and came to rest on soles of my feet. I opened my eyes and a movement drew by eyes to the large front window in the house across the street.

A man stood there. He was looking directly at me.

I let my arms slowly fall to my sides very much aware that my breasts, which had been pulled high on my chest, slowly moved down as I lowered my arms. I took two more steps forward, turned to my left and slowly bent over to retrieve the package from behind the large post. I could see and feel my breasts hang heavily from my chest. I stood with the small package and turned to my left and paused. I could feel the man's eyes staring at my very naked bum. My entire body tingled with excitement.

I looked over my shoulder and looked at the man in the window. After a few seconds, he raised his hands and slowly began to clap. I smiled and walked through the door into the house. The latch clicked as the solid door swung shut.

"Wow," Chris whispered with what sounded like awe. "That was quite a show. You may bend at the waist and put the package on the floor."

I slowly bent over knowing full well that he wanted to see my exposed ass and pussy. As I put the package on the floor I heard Chris say, "Don't move. Stay right there. Slave One, come here."

Out of the corner of my I eye I could see Jean walk down the hallway and enter the foyer and stand at my side.

"Stand right there and watch," he ordered gruffly.

I heard the rustle of clothing and realized Chris was disrobing.

"One, please guide me," I heard Chris softly order and wondered what needed guiding.

Jean stepped forward, reached behind me and I wondered no more as I felt her press Chis' penis against my wet folds. I felt him slide effortlessly into my wetness and fill my vagina with his turgid cock. Chris reached around, took a breast in each hand and began to slowly and rhythmically slide his large cock in and out of my tingling pussy.

"You may touch yourself," Chris whispered into my ear as he continued to thrust.

I reached between my thighs and began to stimulate my clit. I was so excited that I screamed with an orgasm after only a few strokes. Chris grunted as he slammed into me one last time and I felt his cock repeatedly swell and jerk as he ejaculated his load inside of me.

"Fuck," We heard Jean groan. "I want to cum. I need to cum so badly. Please?" She pleaded as she turned her gaze from my cock impaled pussy to Chris' face. She stood with her legs spread. Her right hand hovered over her pussy.

Her face fell in disappointment as Chris said, "No. Not yet. Come and kneel next to me behind Slave Two," he instructed. "I want you to clean up my mess as I pull out of Slave Two."

We both gasped. I think we both realized that he wanted Jean to literally eat his cum out of my pussy.

"Shh. Quiet. Hold still Two," he said as he slowly began to withdraw his cock from my pussy.

I felt Jean's warm breath on my buttock as her face approached my pussy. I felt Chis' cock pull and fall free from my hole. Jean's hands reached around and gripped the front of my thighs as she pulled her face and stuck her tongue into my pussy's cream filled hole. I felt her lap, suck and lick my labia and pussy's hole.

The naughty dirtiness disgusted me, but also excited me as her warm soft probing tongue lapped and licked me clean. Her tongue found and repeatedly licked my clit. I came again with a pulsating orgasm. Jean groaned as she felt my pussy's muscles contract against her face and tongue.

"Good job One," Chris complemented his mother.

The doorbell chimed again.

Chris stood beside my bent over form with his sagging glistening wet cock dripping cum from its tip. Jean still knelt beside me with her glistening wet face next to my gaping and shiny wet pussy. I stood there beside them still bent over, with my tits hanging, with my pussy and ass exposed as before.

There were two very familiar and broadly smiling faces watching us, one on each side of the front entry door.

12