Burning Desire Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How wet?" I asked.

"So wet that I'm still soaked. Here let me show you." She seductively told me while climbing on top of my cock. She wasn't lying, I slid inside with little resistance; normally, it takes a while with her very tight pussy. I also noticed that tonight her normally warm pussy was noticeable hot. He certainly has an effect on her.

I placed my hands on her hips to guide her then we started at a slow pace, so that we could continue our conversation. After a while I made the remark, "I bet your panties are drenched."

"They was, you should have seen them." She said.

"I will in the morning," I responded.

"You can't," she told me.

"Why, because they will be dry by then?" I asked.

"No, because Dwayne has them." She told me nonchalantly. I couldn't help but pull down on her hips when she told me this, driving my cock deeper, which forced a moan from her.

"When did you do that?" I asked; very curious of this newly acquired information.

She began to explain. "Before I gave him a blowjob, while we was in the car. He asked if he could have something to remember me. I asked what would he like to have and he replied my panties. I was shocked but for some reason I complied with his request. After sliding them off and handing them to him, he held them up to his nose and smelled. That is when I decided to give him head."

"What do you mean he didn't ask for one?" I frantically questioned, having previously imagined it was done at his order.

"No, he didn't ask for it. I wanted to please him," she stated between moans. I began to pick up pace as I listened to her explain it. She was getting lost in our lovemaking and each word was spoken with a heavy breath "I couldn't help myself. The entire night was getting to me; all the making out, the fondling, the fingering! Then I saw how much he was infatuated with my scent! I wanted to please him! I wanted to give him pleasure!

In the heat of passion she was letting go and confessing everything. I wanted to take advantage of the moment and continue asking about the night.

"You said fingering. So he got to play with your pussy?" I asked with a grunt.

"Yes!" She blurted out while swaying her hips back and forth; taking control of the speed and rhythm. I could tell she was close to cumming and I was right with her. She continued, "Before we left the club, he played with my pussy when we were making out!"

I didn't notice it while spying on them but then again, I couldn't really see anything under the table. Here I was listening to my wife, who is so shy that I can't get anything more than a kiss while in public, telling me how she got fingered at a club. This old man had a power over my wife and it made me wonder if he was endowed with any other special gifts.

"So how big is he?" I asked.

"I don't know," she said with another moan; then continued, "Big."

"Bigger than me?" Which isn't hard to achieve with my bottom average cock.

She had a slight hesitation, not in her relentless riding or moaning but I could sense a implied pause; she was thinking, then finally replied with a simple yes.

"What did you think when, you know, saw it?" Trying to focus on the conversation was difficult at this point.

"I wanted it in me; I wanted to fuck him!"

"You wanted to fuck that big cock didn't you?!" I stated, only seconds from cumming. Luckily, she started to cum right then.

"Oh god yes! I want to fuck him! Don't stop, I'm cumming!"

It was the end of that night's sex. We rolled over in exhaustion, ready to sleep. What a night it had been. A lot had changed and I didn't know if it would be for the best or worse; I just know that I enjoyed it and it was obvious, she did too.

12