Burning Issue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dumped some more gel in my hand and reached out, rubbing it gently into Mum's shoulders, her upper chest then, my hands visibly shaking, onto her left breast, soaping gently over her curves, the nipple like a pebble to my hand. Mum shuddered, and I paused, alarmed, but she gave me a shaky smile.

"Carry on, honey, it's just that it's been so long I'd forgotten how good it feels."

Reassured, I carried on, moving over to the right breast, giving it the attention it deserved, firm, yet soft and yielding to my touch. Holding my breath, I let my hand move down, soaping Mum's belly and over her hips. I paused, but Mum reached and pushed my hand down, towards the fork of her legs.

"Yes, honey," she whispered, "wash my pussy, please."

I was fighting to stop my hands shaking, but I slid my fingers between Mum's legs, gently rubbing the gel into her folds, stopping, alarmed, as she gave a strangled moan and began to shake, her arms pulling me tight against her. Gradually, her trembling eased, and her grip slackened. I looked up, into her eyes, and she gave me a sweet, soft smile.

"Thank you, honey, thank you so much. You just gave me my first orgasm at someone else's doing for a heck of a long time." She smiled, and drew me towards her, reaching up to give me a warm kiss on the lips, a kiss that went on too long for a mother-son contact, a kiss that deepened, heated, until suddenly Mum broke away, her chest heaving and I wasn't sure if it was oxygen deprivation or confused emotion. She smiled at me again, a slightly shaky smile, gesturing to herself.

"I think my pussy probably needs a little more cleaning, and you need to do my legs as well, please, and your own front," she said, her voice not quite steady, "then we'll get dried and go to my bedroom, because I promised to get you off, and I try to be a woman of my word."

I tried to keep it light. "Sure thing, ma'am, washer man will be right with you." I tried not to excite her this time -- not that I'd been trying before, I hadn't -- and kept my touch impersonal, but I was relieved when I'd washed down to Mum's feet, and she moved to rinse herself off, while I quickly attended to washing my own front and my still ever so hard erection, before rinsing off myself. Mum was drying herself nearby and I paused a moment to enjoy the sway of her breasts as she moved. Mum caught my eye and grinned, her eyes sparkling.

"Does that thing ever go down?" she said, indicating JT.

I laughed. "You know it does, just as soon as you bring me to climax."

"Or you bring yourself off, maybe."

"I suppose so, but, I dunno, there seems to be extra intensity when you do it."

"The extra excitement of the taboo, perhaps?" Mum's tone was thoughtful.

"Perhaps, but like you, wanting to be touched by the man you love, well, I want to be touched by the woman I love."

"And you will be, very soon now, I promise." She gestured. "I'll need to use my bathroom for a moment, so I'll see you in my bedroom in a minute or two, okay?"

"Sure thing, Mum. See you there."

Silly, I know, but I didn't want to lie on Mum's bed without her invitation, so I parked myself in her bedroom chair to wait for her. As she'd said, it was only a minute or two I waited until she came out of her bathroom, smiling at me. Strange, she looked nervous.

"Okay, honey, on the bed!" she said.

"Yes, ma'am!" I moved to the bed, and lay myself on my back, my head propped up with pillows, John Thomas firmly erect. Mum moved to kneel astride my legs and took a gentle grasp of my erection. I closed my eyes at the sensual pleasure of someone else's touch on me, and heard Mum's soft chuckle.

"I think you like that."

"I do!" I said, looking up to see her soft smile. She blew me a kiss, then her smile faded.

"Gary, honey?"

"Yes, Mum?"

"Remember, last night, when I jacked you off?"

I grinned at her. "Of course."

"You asked if there was anything you could do for me? And then, earlier, I won our little race?"

"And won the right to ask anything possible of me?"

"That's it. Well, what I want is for you to forgive me for what I am about to do, and try not to think badly of me."

"Mum, what - "

"Hush, honey, just enjoy this, if you can." And she bent forwards. Before I could absorb what was happening, Mum had taken JT into her mouth and her tongue was weaving magic on my glans. I groaned, I couldn't help it, and stroked Mum's hair.

"God, Mum, that feels absolutely fucking wonderful!"

She managed to move her head so that I could see her eyes and without missing a beat, gave me a wink. I laughed, although I think there was more than a little hysteria in the laugh, and Mum continued with what was fast becoming the most exciting blowjob I'd ever had. Not the most skilful, perhaps, but the very fact that it was my mother that had my cock in her mouth gave the moment an extra zing that no other woman could ever have managed. I suppose that it was the illicit excitement of what was happening, or perhaps it was just that I was ready for it, but it wasn't long before I could feel the tension building in me, that tension that goes before climax.

"Getting close, Mum," I managed to say, almost coherently. Somehow, she managed to nod without missing a beat, and I ran my fingers through her hair, then leaned forward until I could reach under her and cup her breasts, feeling the nipples like pebbles against my palms. I squeezed gently and stroked her, loving the soft feel of her skin against my hands. I revelled in the feel of her against my palms, knowing that this could never have happened if it hadn't been for the past few days with Mum tending to my masturbation needs, and finding pleasure in it for herself. I knew that I was getting ever closer, and thought that Mum ought to be warned.

"Getting really close, Mum, really close. Finish me with your hand, if you want, I don't need to come in your mouth."

Somehow, this time, she managed to shake her head, and took me deeper, and that was it. I was coming, coming now, and whether it was in her mouth or on her tits had ceased to matter.

"Mum! I'm coming now!"

But she knew that by now, and I could feel her swallowing to clear her mouth as my semen pulsed into it, but even though she'd been wanking me off for several days now, I shot enough jizz for some to escape from her mouth and splash down on me, and onto her breast as she eased off me and sat back on her heels. She caught my eye and flushed deeply, then looked away from me for a moment, but I reached out and took her chin in my hand, turning her back to face me.

"I'm so sorry, baby, I know that was wrong, but - "

I stopped her by the simple expedient of putting my finger over her mouth. Heck, she'd shown me that method.

"Don't be sorry, because that was wonderful!"

"It was?" I could tell she doubted me, and I hastened to reassure her.

"Yes, Mum, it was! Okay, it may well have been morally wrong, perhaps even illegal, I don't know. I don't care, either, because that was the most exciting blow job I have ever had!" I laughed. "But, hey! How could it be otherwise, seeing that it was the woman I love more than any other giving it to me?" I grinned at her, and blew her a kiss. "Have to ask, though, why?"

"Why did I give you a blow job?"

"Yes, why?" She looked away again for a moment, her flush deepening, and I turned her head back to face me. "Please, Mum, why?"

When she spoke, her voice was almost a whisper. "I'm not sure, but I'd tasted you before, and I think I had to know whether you really tasted that good fresh from the source, so to speak."

"Well, I knew you'd tasted me, and -," I broke off as she held her hand up.

"You knew? How? When did -?"

"Remember, when you wanked me on your bed, then went into the bathroom to clean up?"

"Y-e-e-s?"

"You thought you were out of sight, didn't you?"

"I was!"

I shook my head. "No, you weren't, Mum. From where I was in the bedroom I could see what you were doing in the bathroom mirror." I grinned. "Next time, close the bathroom door properly, eh?"

"Oh!" she said, and gave me a rueful smile. " I suppose I'd better, hadn't I?"

"Definitely. Here," I said, and passed her the box of tissues she keeps on her bedside table, "clean yourself up a little."

"I'll take a quick shower," she said.

"Not yet," I said.

"Why not? I need to clean up."

"It's okay, we'll shower together. After."

"After what?" I think I had her confused.

"After I return the favour by eating you, Mum, that's what. Come on, move up here and lie on your back." She stared at me for a long, long moment, then shook her head.

"No, baby, you can't. I'm your mother, for goodness sake." There wasn't a lot of conviction in her tone, and I pressed my advantage.

"And why not? I'm your son, and you just blew me, so what's the difference? Tell me!"

"I can't, honey, it's just not right..." Her voice trailed off as she began to acknowledge that, having just blown me, her argument was fallacious.

"Just lie back and enjoy, Mum, please?"

"I want to, honey, believe me, but I can't help thinking it's wrong." She laughed, short, and gave me a wry smile. "But I haven't got a leg to stand on, have I?" She sighed, then grinned. "Okay, son, come and please your mother."

"Yes, ma'am! Move up the bed a little, leave me room to get at your pussy." I laughed. "And how many sons say that to their mothers, I wonder?"

"Probably more than we realise," said Mum, easing herself back. "Okay, here?" she said, arching her brows.

"This will do fine, Mum, just fine. Ready?"

"Yes, I think so." She looked doubtful, and I hastened to reassure her.

"Mum, as you said to me before you blew me, just enjoy this, if you can." It was the right thing to say, I think, and I could see Mum relax. I blew her a kiss, and eased myself forwards, leaning on my elbows as Mum eased her legs apart. Her outer labia were flushed, and she was visibly moist. I hid a grin, Mum getting excited by blowing me? Yes! I looked up and her eyes were fixed on me. "Ready?" I said, and she nodded.

"I guess."

"Okay," I said, and leaned forward, breathing in her rich aroma through my nose. Yes! That unmistakable scent of sexually ready woman, rich, complicated. I breathed deeply and my cock began to stiffen in response. I extended my tongue and swept it up Mum's cleft, from anus to clitoris. She let out a startled squeak, followed by a soft moan, and I did it again. Her hand reached out and stroked my head.

"Gently, honey, because I get really sensitive when I get close to coming."

I kissed her labia, gently, and raised my head to look at her. "We can wait a while, if you like? I don't want you to be uncomfortable."

"Gary, honey, I need to come, and if you don't bring me off, I'll need to do it myself," said Mum quietly, giving me a wry smile, "so please, carry on with what you're doing, just be careful, that's all."

"I will," I said, and kissed her labia again, then gave myself up to the delightful business of bringing my beautiful, naked, mother to orgasm. I took it slow, relishing the moment, kissing and licking Mum's labia, the creases between them and the tops of her thighs, pointing my tongue and pushing it into her savoury-sweet depths, occasionally letting my tongue flick over her clitoris, lightly, quickly. Mum's breathing quickened as I savoured her nectar, and her hand in my hair stilled for a moment as my tongue passed over her sensitive nub.

"That feels wonderful, honey," she murmured, her hand resuming its gentle stroking, a subtle tension in her voice and I realised the moment was getting to her, her excitement building.

I licked at her labia, letting my tongue make love to her, sliding it through her juices, hot and spicy, licking the cleft between pussy and thigh, then back to her labia, biting with my lips, nibbling softly, trying to excite, but careful not to hurt. She was almost panting now, her fingers tightening in my hair as I let my mouth roam over the intimacies of her, sucking on her clit, nibbling her labia, laving her slit with my tongue. She was gasping now, a soft moaning, wordless, excited and I flattened my tongue and ran it the length of her, from anus to clit, then took her clit between my teeth and let her feel them.

She came. Oh, man, she came. A strangled half-scream and her thighs tightened on my ears, her belly rippled, her fingers clenched in my hair, and she came, her pussy pulsing, grasping at the penis that wasn't there. Gradually she quieted, and I flicked my tongue over her clit again, triggering a fresh spasm. And again, until she pushed me away with a murmured, "No more, sweetheart, please, I can't take it."

I eased back and looked up at her, face flushed, chest still heaving as she fought for breath, nipples erect. She looked down at me and smiled, warm, loving.

"That was everything I hoped it would be," she said, her voice soft.

"You taste delicious," I said, and she smiled.

"So do you," she said. She blew me a kiss and her eyes drifted down. My gaze followed hers, my rock-hard prick our focus. Her eyes came back to mine.

"You realise I'm going to fuck you now, don't you?" I said softly.

"Yes," she whispered.

"And you want it, don't you?"

"Yes, I do, more than anything I've wanted for a long time," she said, so softly I could barely hear her. "Now, sweetheart, fuck me now!"

I eased myself up and over her, my weight on my left elbow as I pressed John Thomas down, angling it towards her pussy, red, engorged, slightly open and as I slid my cock in a couple of inches Mum gasped in my ear. She was hot, wet, tighter than I'd anticipated, but there was no resistance as I slid JT deeper into her, pulling back a little to spread her juices, then pressing into her again until she had my whole length buried in her and my balls were pressing against her bum.

"Okay, Mum?"

"Oh, yes," she whispered. "You feel absolutely fucking great! Now, give me some loving!"

I began to move, pulling back until I was close to slipping out, then thrusting back into her, trying to use almost the full length of my cock for our mutual pleasure. I was excited, very excited, partly because I had my cock in a lovely, hot, wet pussy, but mostly because that hot, wet pussy was my mother's. And because I was so excited I knew that it wouldn't be long before I was ready to come, and I desperately wanted to have her come too.

I needn't have worried, because Mum was excited, too, more than I'd realised, and as my cock moved in her soaking pussy, her knees came up, her legs hooked behind me and her hands clutched me to her. I thrust into her, easing back, easing forward, back, forward, spreading her juices, until I was moving freely in her depths, my movements audible. I could smell her, too, pungent, inviting, woman! My strokes deepened until I was using my full length, withdrawing until I almost left her, then pressing deep inside her again. Her hands were on my shoulders, caressing, and I looked down at her, seeing the fine sheen of sweat on her face in the warm summer evening, feeling too the gradual build-up of moisture between us as I moved.

I'd never ceased moving and I could feel the beginnings of the slow climb towards climax. Mum's breathing was deepening as I moved, adjusting its rhythm to my thrusts, her pussy moulding to my prick as I moved, snug, tight, warm and wet around my hardness.

Despite Mum having sucked me off so recently, I knew it couldn't be long before I was ready to come again, the feeling was building, Mum's breathing quickening, matching my urgency and we climbed together towards climax, my breathing as harsh as hers, both of us sweating now in the warm summer evening, sweat between us where our bellies touched, slick, wet, almost as wet as her pussy, the movement of my prick in her juices almost loud.

Mum was panting in my ear, a chant, almost gasping on each breath, "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," over and over. Her hands were moving aimlessly across my back and shoulders now, her eyes flickering across my face, unfocussed, lost in sensation. Without volition, my pace increased, and I could feel myself getting closer and closer to the edge, closer, ever closer, my throat tightening, deep within me that incredible soul-deep sensation that comes just before climax.

"I'm gonna come, Mum," I gasped, "soon, very soon, sweetheart." Mum shuddered and clutched at me, and I could feel the beginning of a spasm in her pussy. That was all it took to push me over the edge, the thought that my own climax was acting to trigger hers. With a groan, I went over the edge, my hips jerking in reflex, thrusting deep into Mum's grasping depths, her pussy clutching at me in reflexive spasms, as she followed me over the precipice, a tight moan, almost a scream, strangled in her throat as she came.

I came in four or five hard thrusts, slowing, reflex keeping my hips going to spill my seed deep within her, while her pussy did its own best to milk me dry. Gradually, we slowed, panting, fighting for oxygen, the sensations dwindling slowly, slowly, until at last I could breathe almost normally, my prick shrinking a little in Mum's hot depths, her breath hot on my face, her hands holding me tightly to her.

Concerned, I eased myself back, weight on knees and elbows, the two of us still joined. Mum stared up at me, her eyes focussed again. Slowly, like the sun coming out after a storm, a smile spread itself across her face. She stretched up to kiss me, intending just a peck, I think, but the moment took us and the kiss burned us, a promise, a declaration. Mum broke it eventually, smiling up at me. She nodded.

"That, my lovely son, was fucking marvellous, as good as I hoped it would be. I know it's illegal, immoral, but I don't care. That was a mother showing her love for her son, the son who saved her life, the son who burned his hands badly doing it, in the most intimate way possible." She frowned. "Gary? Sweetheart? What's wrong? You wanted to fuck me, didn't you?"

I forced a smile, but I'd had a terrible realisation. "Like you said, Mum, more than I've wanted anything for ages."

"What's wrong, then? One moment you looked like the cat that got the cream, then your face changed. Come on, Gary, sweetheart. Tell me."

"Mum, we didn't take precautions! I could get you pregnant!"

She laughed. "Yes, you could, but don't worry, sweetheart, it's okay."

"Okay? How can it be okay?" I would have gone on, but Mum put her finger over my lips.

"It's okay, because when I went to the bathroom before I sucked your lovely cock, well, I slipped the diaphragm I got from the clinic in Alnwick into my pussy." She flushed slightly. "I didn't know you would fuck me, I just hoped you would, and I wanted to be ready, and, sweetheart, it was marvellous." She held my gaze, giving me a soft, sweet smile, then took a deep breath. "Before you ask, if you want to do it again, honey, my answer is 'yes'."

"Oh, I do!" I paused. "You went to the clinic? You knew this, I mean us fucking, you knew this would happen?"

"Of course not. I told you, I hoped."

"Why?"

"Why did I hope? Because I got so excited wanking you, I wanted more, I wanted your lovely cock in me, in my pussy, my cunt, but I didn't think I could initiate it because I was scared I'd scare you away."

I grinned. "Never!"

"So you do want to fuck me again?"

"Very much."

"I really shouldn't be saying this, but it was marvellous, honey, I haven't felt so alive for ages!"

"And I shouldn't be saying this, but this was the best fuck I ever had."

We were still joined, my now-shrinking cock still deep in Mum's pussy, and she stretched up and kissed me, then squeezed down on me with her pussy. She made a face, a look of regret, then smiled, wry.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart, but it was the second-best I ever had. The fuck from your Dad, the night you were conceived, that one has to be best."