Bushy-Tailed, Bedroom-Eyed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next thing she knew, she was on her back, staring up at three beautiful, intoxicating, very satisfied-looking sprites. Her eyes widened briefly, but her eyelids felt so heavy they started fluttering down almost immediately. Belli and Fenna had her sandwiched between them, and Lacy was on top of her. Their softness pressed in all around, immersing her.

Drowning her.

Dimly, Swish realized the sun had set. She rubbed her thighs together and realized she was dripping.

Oh.

Those dim, wonderful dreams floated a little clearer through her mind, dreams of kisses and fingers dipping down, down, of soft tits and warm whispers, of Lacy's silky wool drugging her with sheer luxury...

"Oh," she squeaked.

Lacy beamed and tickled under Swish's chin, and Swish giggled weakly despite herself. Already she felt herself sinking back down into the sleepy pleasure fog.

She told herself she was putting up a fight. She was resisting. She was doing her best.

But she couldn't shake the feeling that she was only forcing her eyes to stay open as long as she could--and it was so hard to even be sure they were open--so that giving in would feel so, so much more delicious.

"I," Swish whimpered, "I n-need to... to go..."

"Stay," Lacy suggested, and batted her eyelashes down at her with a sugar-sweet smile.

Swish pushed weakly upwards. It was a gesture that exhausted her, and she wasn't even really trying anymore.

"Stay," Fenna whispered, kissing her neck.

Swish squirmed and breathed in the fleece sprites' sweet, soporific perfume. Her world wobbled and began to sink.

"Stay," Belli cooed, nibbling her earlobe.

"B-But... I... n-no..."

"Give in," Lacy purred, her soft, plump lips curving upward in a triumphant smile as she leaned in close.

And as those lips met Suisshu's, Suisshu's own lips obediently parted.

And her eyes obediently closed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Lorelei's Note: Thanks for reading! Feedback is always welcome. This was a very fun patron request to work on!

Oh, and just in case you're worrying, normal fleece sprites aren't exactly Bad End-tier. Swish will be fine with a nice, long night's rest. ;)

12