Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,848 Followers

* * * * * * Dana

Over the next few days I got really busy and I worked really hard. My plan needed work on 3 fronts. First I had to get a good lawyer to look into both legal aspects of my case. The one that was the most interesting to me was the fact that we could still possibly be married. I didn't actually sign the fucking divorce papers but I remember there was a clause in them that after a certain period of time they would be approved whether I signed or not. But a more interesting thing was the fact that Dan, being the aggrieved party, the one bringing the suit anyway had simply disappeared. Now if he hadn't signed the papers, the complaint could've been dismissed. I'd hurt him so badly, that he just filed and left town. Going after Dan for money was secondary because I didn't want DanAlex, I just wanted Dan.

Naturally his money would come with him.

The second part of my plan was to work on me. I joined a gym, got a personal trainer, and started a diet and exercise program. If I was to have even a chance to compete with Miss teen America, I needed to be the best I could be. But it was going to be hard. Even I have to admit that I am no where near as pretty as she is. And yes, I fucked the trainer too, so what?

The last part of my plan involved finding some people who hated the little bitch as much as I do.

It would be ideal to have someone drug her and drag her out of a restaurant or club while Dan waited for her. After they got her out of there, they could do whatever they wanted to her. Preferably give her some kind of date rape drugs and fuck her. I wanted them to get it on film. Hell, every guy in town that thinks that her shit didn't stink could come over and fuck the shit out of her for free. Then I'd show the video to Dan. I'd need to make sure he thought that she did it of her own free will. Then she'd be no better than me. And the way he viewed cheaters, he'd have to leave her. Just think his little heart all shattered and me swooping in to pick up the pieces.

A few weeks later I was ready. My lawyer had researched the situation and found out that there had been no final decree of divorce for us. We were still actually married pending filing of the paperwork. We were in fact legally separated, but had not had any contact or division of assets. It was a tenuous case at best, but enough for my needs. My attorney did tell me that the 6 years of the separation and the fact that I actually destroyed the marriage, would probably not earn me a dime. They urged me to simply leave things as they were and get on with my life. But all I needed was a meeting. To be honest, until I saw my husband with that little bitch, a meeting was more than I'd hoped for. But now if things went according to plan, I could have the whole package.

The day of the meeting arrived and I dressed and prepared for it carefully. I got my hair freshly styled and wore a brand new floral print dress. It was full cut in the front to draw attention away from my lack of attributes there but very tight below the waist, to emphasize Dan's favorite feature. That was another thing about this whole thing that I should have realized. Women always know what men like about them. We can't spend that much time in front of a mirror, trying on outfits and not know what's special about us. For most of my life I've always known that my ass is spectacular. Dan loved my ass. He was always squeezing it and playing with it, both as part of our foreplay and just for the hell of it.

The old professor on the other hand, hated it. He was always trying to get me to diet or wear clothes that de-emphasized it. I should have caught on to that from the beginning.

I was sitting there in my attorney, Mike Miller's office, when the door opened. It didn't go the way I expected. But then Dan seemed never to do what I expect any more. I was hoping he'd come alone. But I was expecting him to bring Trailer Trash Barbie with him. There was also the possibility that he might bring a lawyer as well. What I didn't expect was for them to show up the way they did. He had hired the biggest divorce specialty law firm in the state. There were 4 lawyers, 2 legal secretaries, a paralegal and their own transcription specialist, who would record the meeting and give copies to both sides. After the legal team entered, Dan came into the room holding hands with his Bimbo. I actually got a good look at her this time. The first time I saw her up close was too crazy for me to actually look at her. I have to admit, the bitch really is pretty. And unfortunately for me, it's not a made up or plastic surgery type of pretty. She was just naturally fucking gorgeous. Shit, this was going to be hard. She also had that set to her lip that told me if I so much as farted towards him she'd rip my lungs out through my nose and then make me eat them.

She was also dressed like a grown up today, which let me see that she was maybe a little older than I'd originally thought. She wore a beautiful black dress that must have cost an arm and a leg. It was very conservative. She also had her hair restrained and tied back into one long braided pony-tail. The little bitch was much smarter than I'd given her credit for. Her outfit made mine look far less serious. Then, I noticed her real attack. She hadn't let go of his hand for a second and now seated at the table with their hands still linked I saw it. The biggest sapphire engagement ring I'd ever seen. The sapphire alone was big enough to choke an elephant. It was surrounded by a double row of beautiful white diamonds. This bitch was never going to marry Dan.

After my lawyer made his pitch, I knew we'd never see court. He was good, but he was out of his league. Dan's legal team crushed him. By the end of the meeting he was running around getting them fucking coffee. He did manage to score the one critical point I'd had. In order for me to sign the papers, I wanted a private meeting with Dan. That was the true reason for this whole charade. My lawyer explained how I felt bad about the way the marriage had ended and that I was totally to blame. I'd gone through counseling about my shameless actions and wanted to help provide some closure for him.

His lawyers looked at him and told him that sounded very reasonable. If that was my only request, then we could sign the papers and end this here and now. Dan quietly nodded his head and the lawyers started leaving the room to give us privacy. "10 minutes," said Dan. "You make your speech, and we end this."

"I'm staying," said Alex rising.

She had that cornered lioness look and her eyes were boring holes in my face.

"That's fine," I lied. "I hoped that you would." Both Alex and Dan appeared to be surprised that I wanted her to stay. Again I'd hoped to be alone with Dan but I had planned on her being there.

"First Dan, I wanted to tell you that from the bottom of my heart, I'm sorry for the way that I treated you. And also for the way that our marriage ended. It was totally me, you did nothing to cause it and you deserved better."

"Alex, at your age you probably, don't realize it but it's hard for a woman to have a career and her home life."

"I wanted academic success more than anything and I sacrificed everything important to try for it. Unfortunately I rolled the dice and came up with neither."

"The people who led me on were just using me and by the time I realized what I'd lost, it was too late."

"I can still remember the hurt in your eyes when you found out Dan. It bothered me, but not enough for me to stop what I was doing."

"If I had it all to do again, I think I would have come to you first. Because I know that you would have tried to help me in any way you could.

"That's why I'm really glad that you found someone to help you get over me. And I hope that you have an even better life together than we had."

"I was really shocked when the 2 of you walked into Melva's office the other day. I had no idea that you were enrolled here Dan. I also didn't know that you were seeing anyone, or even still in town."

"All of our old friend's will have nothing to do with me, so there was no friendly voice to warn me of your whereabouts."

"I hope that my sincere apology can help to ease the tension between us and I know it's going to take some time but I hope that someday we can be friends."

"Alex if I did anything that other day to offend you, I apologize for that as well. But it's not easy seeing the only man you ever loved, happy with someone else. And you both appear to be blissfully happy."

"That's all I have to say, so please excuse me." I could tell that I'd been partially successful. The little bitch's face softened a bit. And she stopped looking like she wanted to chew nails.

Dan however was still as angry as he'd been since the beginning. I could tell he wasn't buying any of it. They got up and nodded at me and headed for the door. She looked back at me and smiled kind of a sad smile. I wished I could read her mind to know what she was thinking. But Dan would not even look at me. I couldn't figure out why.

If he still hated me that much, then he still had feelings for me. If he still had feelings for me why was he with the girl-scout hooker?

* * * * * * Dan

Alex as usual was only ready to see the good in people. From the moment the last conversation with Dana was over, her anger towards Dana had dissipated. She was trying to calm me down by telling me that she loved me no matter what and if I loved her as much, then Dana couldn't hurt us.

Me on the other hand, I didn't trust the bitch as far as I could throw her. So I decided to get some help. Without Alex knowing it, I hired a PI. I wanted to know everything Dana did from the time she woke up in the morning until she went to bed at night.

I found out a bunch of things that I found interesting. Some of the people she was meeting were also suspicious. She was seen giving money to Brian Austin, that same asshole I'd saved Alex from during our one and only argument. From that statement please don't think that Alex and I didn't argue because we do all the time. Our arguments are just very short because neither one of us cares about anything more than we care about each other. So if she wants to go to a party and I want to watch a football game, I DVR the game and we don't stay at the party for more than an hour or two. There is nothing I can think of that is more important to me than Alex and I hope in my heart that she feels the same.

I contacted a friend of mine who just got his degree in criminal justice and laid out my case for him. Dana had been seen with a known drug dealer and had passed him money through Brian. She seemed to be talking to everyone she could find who didn't like me or Alex. Greg told me that my evidence did seem suspicious but wasn't enough for an investigation. So I just stayed in with Alex every night that week. When the weekend came around she was ready to go stir-crazy.

"Dan, if you love me then take me out," she said. "I don't care where we go, dinner, dancing or to the movies, let's just get out of here."

Despite my wariness, I'd never been able to say "no," to Alex, so why start now. Beside all the things she wanted to do were quite public and I didn't see the harm. Besides we'd take Darla with us. A second set of eyes couldn't hurt.

We finally decided to go to the cafe because it was one of our favorite places. It was busy enough that no one would try anything there. There were just too many people there and the place just wasn't that big. As part of my paranoia, I called several of the guys who worked for us on and off and offered them triple time for a couple of hours of watching me and Alex at the cafe. They thought it was stupid but it was my money and they were glad to get it.

As soon as we got inside and started to work our way towards our favorite table in the back, the hairs on my back just stood up. I had a really bad feeling about this. As I looked around the cafe I saw Brian and a couple of other guys who had asked Alex out and been turned down and were un-happy about it. I didn't worry as much though because I also saw my guys and we had them out-numbered.

The final shock came as we got to "our table" and saw someone sitting there. The shock wasn't because the table was occupied. The shock was the person occupying it. It was Dana. She'd cut her hair differently, colored it and was wearing a dress that must have set her back at least a couple of month's salary. I wondered what the hell she was trying to pull.

As soon as she saw us she waved us over. Naturally I pretended not to see her and started looking for a different table. Alex elbowed me in the ribs, grabbed my hand and started walking towards the table. "Hi Dana, can we join you?" she asked.

* * * * * * Dana

It all went down Friday night. Brian and I and a number of his friends had been at the cafe all week. We sat there night after night, just waiting for them to show up. I couldn't believe they'd taken this long but I was not about to miss this opportunity. The plan was very simple. Alex's drink would be spiked with a cocktail we'd mixed up special for her. 1 part date-rape drug, to make her horny and out of it, 1 part ecstasy, to relax her and the most special part was a very powerful diuretic. Without the diuretic none of this would work. If I just gave her the X, and the date-rape drug, she'd just get horny and go home and fuck my husband. The diuretic was so powerful that in a few moments, long before the other drugs kicked in she'd be running for the ladies room.

Brian and the guys would snatch her out the back door. Then she'd be whisked away to the scene of the second part of my plan, her going away gang bang movie. There were at least 10 other guys waiting for a piece of her pretty little ass. The funny thing about it was that I'd first started out by looking for guys that didn't like her. I couldn't find any except Brian of course. He only disliked her because he wanted her so bad.

So then we started looking for guys who did like her. And we approached them differently. We led them to believe that because of the age difference between her and Dan that she wasn't getting enough sex and often had parties like this one to scratch her itch. Then we had guys coming out of the woodwork and had to hold it down to Brian his 2 friends and the 10 at my house.

I liked the number 13, because it reminded me of the last supper in the Bible. This was going to be that little cunt's last supper with my man. She just didn't know it yet. After it was over she'd have 2 choices. One would just be to break up with Dan. The other would be that I'd have someone show him the DVD of her gangbang. Then he'd break up with her. He'd also be heartbroken and if the bitch cared about him at all she wouldn't want that.

"How are you doing Alex?" I asked smiling.

"I'm great," she replied cheerfully as she snuggled under Dan's arm. She smiled and looked around the cafe. Another girl was also with them. I didn't ask her name and she didn't volunteer it.

Alex ordered drinks for all of them and got me another beer. I noticed that Dan wasn't drinking, he only had Pepsi and the bottle was un-opened. They got up to dance while the waiter brought their drinks over. He nodded at me and I knew he'd done what he was paid to do. I smiled myself as I sat back to watch their last dance.

You really couldn't call it dancing exactly. When we were married Dan hated dancing. I often danced with others while he just sat at a table and watched. He didn't do that with her. He got up and danced. I was impressed with him. He'd obviously changed during our time apart and for the better.

She on the other hand, simply wrapped herself around him and rubbed up against him. It was fucking disgusting. It was almost like watching her give my husband a lap dance. She rubbed her breasts against him and then turned around and pushed her ass against his crotch. Only their clothing prevented them from fucking right there on the dance floor.

I tried to mask my displeasure and hoped that I'd succeeded. Everyone in the cafe was watching them. Finally they came back to the table and grabbed their drinks. Alex had ordered some frou- frou drink as I expected. It was pink and in a glass with a little umbrella. It might as well have come with a little Barbie doll attached to it. Dan never took his eyes off of me. They went back on the dance floor, this time leaving me with the other girl.

"Dan seems to be doing fine," I said, trying to make polite conversation.

"You mean since you ripped his heart out with a dull fucking spoon and left him, so you could go skanking around with some ancient boring old farts," she said smiling.

I stared at her in shock.

"Look bitch, I may be Alex's best girlfriend, but I'm nothing fucking like her," she said.

"Alex lives in her own little fantasy world with Dan right now. But she's really tough. She went through a pretty bad relationship just like Dan did. And if you think for one second that she's going to just stand there while you try to jump on your broom and fly off with her man, you're fucking crazy."

"If you make one move towards him, she'll put your dried up old ass down grandma. And if she can't, I will."

I've never seen anything like her. The whole time she was saying those things to me, she was smiling. Anyone looking at us would have thought that we were just making pleasant and polite conversation. Before I could even think of a reply, Dan and Alex returned to the table. Alex announced that she was going to the ladies room. Dan looked at Darla and she rose to follow Alex. Alex looked at Darla as if she wanted Darla to stay with me and Dan. Finally Darla followed Alex. I was alone with my husband for the first time in nearly 7 years.

"So Daniel, I guess we've already covered the "I'm sorry" part, but I wanted you to know that you've really done well for yourself, you're a lot s...."

"Save it," said Dan, in the coldest voice I'd ever heard. His voice was so cold I swear that each time he opened his mouth a little light came on inside and I was looking for the Frigidaire sign.

He looked at me as if I was a bug he was contemplating crushing. His eyes were completely devoid of any emotion. It was chilling to me and I knew that I'd made a mistake. But it was too late to stop it now. I knew in that instant that I was caught in a catch-22 situation. The only way to separate him and Alex would be if one of them died. And if she died he would move heaven and earth to find whoever was responsible. There was no way for me to get him back, ever.

As I looked towards the rest rooms hoping to catch Brian's eye I saw that I was already too late.

From his angle Dan couldn't see Alex beginning to get woozy on her feet and Brian step out around the corner and grab her with one arm. Darla tried to scream and Brian viciously punched her in the face and she fell. Then Brian scooped up Alex and headed out the back door. All at once four or 5 guys went after them screaming to alert Dan.

I grabbed Dan's arm and said, "Wait Dan, she isn't right for you. She's too young. She's not smart enough for you." Dan looked at his arm where I was grabbing it. I think that was his version of a warning. It was also the last thing I remember before falling backwards and breaking a table and blacking out.

* * * * * * Dan

As I left the club that Friday night, I was more afraid than I'd ever been in my life. I jumped in my car as a couple of my guys were pointing at a set of tail lights receding into the night. I didn't know what kind of car it was and I didn't care. Whoever did this couldn't possibly get away and when I caught them, it was over. I left the parking lot in a scream of tortured rubber. As soon as I got on the road I pressed the gas pedal to the floor and listened to the supercharger's whine. I was catching up to the car so fast that I passed another car that had some of my guys in it. I was about to hit my nitrous-oxide, when I saw that the car had slowed down and pulled into a driveway. I didn't want to let them know I was on to them so I continued down the road to the next house.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,848 Followers