Business and Pleasure

Story Info
Boss has his secretary, and then his wife.
6.6k words
4.51
285.6k
488
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Sue shortly after she graduated college. She's a gorgeous woman, now 35 years old, about 5'-4". She likes to keep herself in shape, Sue's fit but curvy in all the right places. She has natural D cup breasts and a plump but firm ass that I just can't get enough of. Sue's most attractive feature, however, is her beautiful smile - it's a natural counterpart to her incredible personality. She has lovely hazel eyes, long brunette hair, and classically feminine facial features. She's also a woman that's not afraid to toss around some occasional wit when challenged. I love her feisty nature, and it's one of the reasons I fell in love with her so quickly. It only took six months of dating before I asked her to be my wife, and nearly 12 years later we are still going strong.

My names Jim, I'm 40 years old and 5'-10", not unattractive. I'm of average build but regrettably I have gained some unwanted weight over the last few years. Sue and I have had a great sex life for the most part. We aren't the most adventurous couple but we do make love consistently, at least a couple times a week. Although I'm of average endowment i can pretty consistently bring her to a satisfying orgasm. She loves to ride me cowgirl with her big beautiful breasts swaying in my face, tickling her nipples with my tongue never fails to get her juices flowing. Apart from our positive sex life we live a pretty comfortable lifestyle. I work in sales for a national supplier of high end office equipment - printers, scanners, specialty computers - things like that.

I was sitting in my office preparing for an upcoming conference when in walked Lindsey, my secretary. She's only 28 years old but is notably mature for her age. She doesn't seem to be caught up in the social media obsession, no selfies or any of that other superfluous bullshit. It's not like she couldn't be though, I'm pretty sure she'd be a huge hit on something like Instagram. She's a very attractive blonde (although a bit too petite for my particular tastes), very cute and with tons of energy. More importantly she's a great worker who takes care of any business that I delegate to her. She's also a sweetheart, my wife and I have become very fond of her over the years. Lately she's actually started to feel more like family, than a colleague.

She spoke quickly "Jim, about dinner tonight, Ben won't be able to make it so it'll be just me - he's stuck at the office. I just wanted to let you know so Sue didn't waste any food."

I looked up, noticing that her blonde hair was somewhat of a mess. Ben was her long time boyfriend, totally out of his league in the physical department - at least in my opinion. He was somewhat short and scrawny, without a very masculine appearance. That being said, he seemed like a brilliant guy, very kind, and he was definitely madly in love with Lindsey. To me it seemed like the kind of relationship that began when they were both focused on school, and both in an ugly duckling phase. With some time in the rear view Lindsey has stayed focused on her career while simultaneously growing into a gorgeous woman, and Ben kind of didn't have the same luck. I think Ben realizes he'd never find a catch like her again, and for his sake - he appreciates her as such. Who knows though, maybe I'm overstepping with my presumptions, maybe he's hung like a horse. I smiled to myself as I nodded to her in reply "Thanks Linds, I"ll let her know."

We did like to have her over for dinner on occasion. It was our way of showing appreciation for all the work that she does for me, and by proxy, us. Most wives would dread there husbands having a secretary like Lindsey, but Sue had never really uttered a word. Besides, I was raised to be a faithful man, and I had never even so much as thought of wavering from my code. Additionally, Lindsey never really flirted with me or showed much interest in doing so. Though that couldn't be said for all the men at the office, she was gaga over my boss.

Trenton Jacobs, or Trent, is in his mid fourties. He's a well framed man who was a collegiate athlete of some sort in his day. Women apparently consider him to be handsome, my wife included. He's tall, black, muscular, and friendly. He runs the business in nearly all areas and has done so for the last twenty years, it's his own creation. Part of me felt that Lindsey respected how Trent had come from relatively nothing to create his own multi-million dollar company, nurturing and expanding it successfully over the years. Another part of me felt that maybe she just had a thing for older men, or for black men.

Later that night Sue had just finished tucking our daughter, Becca, into bed. The three of us sat down for what looked to be a lovely meal. There was a succulent roast on the table and the wine and conversation flowed in abundance - as it always does. The three of us were dressed more or less casually but both girls looked noticeably lovely - as they always did. As the evening progressed I couldn't help but feel like Linds had something weighing on her, something on her mind. She was as talkative as ever but something about her look, her eyes, hinted that she wanted to discuss something personal. I felt like I had a knack for that sort of thing, knowing when someone had something they needed to get off their chest. Almost on queue of my internal realization, she revealed the secret. What she told us nearly caused me to choke on my wine.

She simply blurted out, awkwardly, loudly - interrupting Sue mid sentence "I slept with Trent!"

The following silence was deafening.

Sue and I looked on, stunned for a long moment, but my wife finally spoke "...Um, excuse me?"

Lindsey's face was red. "I slept with Trent! Can you believe it!?" she sounded naive in her excitement, but continued "Ben and I had him over for dinner, we uh, we had too much to drink, Ben passed out - Trent took me upstairs to our bedroom and we..." she paused, looking down in embarrassment "...We slept together!" Sue and I now looked at each other, shocked.

Lindsey was never shy in talking about how hot she thought Trent was, never shy about flirting with him. Hell, she often discussed it with Sue, openly joked about it with Ben - but to think that she actually cheated on him, it was both disappointing and stunning.

Before I could speak up she continued, looking at me "He told me he was going to tell you, Jim - he doesn't want any secrets within the 'chain of command'."

I was still trying to find my bearings, and shook my head "I don't really think it's any of my business, to be honest..." I paused, searching for the right words to say "I gotta say, Linds - I'm kind of disappointed. I thought this was all just a running gag, all the flirting." I spoke somewhat sternly, the wine erasing any of my would be tact. I thought about the potential impact this would have on the working environment, and I resigned myself to hope for the best.

After overcoming the initial shock, I had to admit it wasn't exactly a total surprise. Trent was known as somewhat of a ladies man, always having a different girl on his arm at any of the company gatherings. Trent also wasn't averse to playfully flirting the wives at the company, especially Sue. At nearly every company gathering he would lay it on thick, complimenting my wife and at times touching her inappropriately. At one Christmas party the three of us were alone at the bar near the end of the night, drunk. He openly, although jokingly, propositioned Sue to sleep with him. He wanted to make sure I was 'getting the job done'. Apparently he was willing to 'step in' if i wasn't. He slapped me on the back and pulled me in for an hug saying 'That's my man.' once she confirmed that I was taking care of business in bed. It was something Sue joked about ever since.

I continued "Did you tell Ben? I'm kind of surprised you'd do that to him after all these years..."

Lindsey went wide-eyed, and stammered to right the ship "No no, no! It's not like that! Ben knew about it!... Ben encouraged me to do it."

I reacted with burst of laughter, unable to comprehend what she was saying. "What!?"

It was my wife's turn to pile on, jumping in after me "You're telling me that Ben wanted you to fuck Trent?" my wife had a penchant for speaking directly. She propped up in her chair, her cheeks flush, noticeably excited by this entire situation. I did have to admit, this changed the entire mood of the evening.

Lindsey blushed, showing her first signs of regret "Jesus, I really shouldn't have said anything. I just couldn't handle it, it was eating at me. I had to tell someone, and you guys have become like, like... family over the years." Lindsey could at times be very emotional, especially after a few drinks, and at this particular moment it looked like she might cry. I suddenly felt horrible for laughing.

Sue reached out and put an arm around her "Honey, please - you can tell us anything. This is all very surprising is all, we are just trying to understand."

Lindsey managed to gain her composure and continue "I haven't exactly been shy about my attraction to Trent, over the last few years it just kind of popped up in our role play, our sex life. I admitted to Ben that I would masturbate while I thought about Trent, about him fucking me. Without getting too personal I'll just say that it started to turn into something that excited both of us, the thought of me fucking Trent." she smiled. "I had been dropping hints to Trent for awhile, even letting him know that Ben would be okay with it, eventually - he responded."

I noticed Sue take off her sweater, it did suddenly feel hot in the room. Sue cleared her throat, and asked "So... how was it?" she looked at me smiling devilishly as the question rolled off her tongue. I responded only by shaking my head in resigned amusement.

Lindsey began to laugh, almost maniacally, she finally stopped - looking at Sue this time "You have no idea... Like, no idea. It was mind, blowing! I'm not sure if it was, you know - the build up of wanting to do it for so long, or his huge..." she caught herself, probably realizing that this situation was inappropriate enough without describing his cock "...it was the best sex of my life, by miles!"

I shook my head, stood up and headed towards the stiffer drinks from our liquor cabinet. My mind was racing as I poured myself a strong one. I was gone for a minute or two and when I returned I saw Lindsey with her hands far apart, motioning about what had to be the size of Trent's manhood. My wife looked on wide eyed, and absurdly - I felt my dick stir in my slacks. I decided I better interrupt to curb this discussion, awkwardly interjecting "This is all very bizarre Lindsey, are you sure Ben is okay with this?"

She turned her attention back towards me "Oh yea, without a doubt. Our sex life has been incredible since it happened! He goes absolutely crazy when I tell him the things that Trent does to me." she caught herself again. "Ben knows he isn't as... equipped, as Trent - not many men are. He loves me and he wants me to explore my fantasies. The fact that he's so comfortable with me doing this." she paused, getting seemingly choked up again "I adore the man, I will always be his at the end of the day."

I threw back the scotch I had poured moments earlier, Sue looked at me, and then back at Lindsey, "Well, this is all very... exciting. It's also unlike anything I've ever heard. I.. I'm stunned - but if you guys are happy I'm happy for you?" The last sentence sounded more like a question escaping my wife's lips - but I think deep down she meant it.

Lindsey began to stand "Well, I better get going. He may be stopping by again tonight." she shook giddily "God, this is so hot! I love you guys for listening and being supportive. I had to tell someone... and no one else would understand." She stopped for a moment, and gained a semi serious tone of voice "I'm sure you guys realize this is super hush-hush, right? I don't want a soul to know."

Sue hugged her "Your kinky secret is safe with us." she began giggling.

I walked over and hugged her also "Goodnight Linds, drive safe..." I kind of trailed off as I said goodbye. It was then that I realized I looked at her almost as a daughter - which to be perfectly honest, I had no right in doing. She was less than 10 years younger than my wife. Lindsey nodded, smiling. "Don't worry Jim." We both walked her out, and then closed the door.

As soon as we were back inside Sue attacked me, kissing me passionately as she grabbed for my belt. "I need you to fuck me." was her sole remark.

I wasn't an idiot, I knew the circumstance had her excited, part of me was bothered by that - but I had to admit that it was all very naughty, and I was rock hard and ready to go in seconds. Before long we were upstairs in our bed, naked. I was thrusting in and out of my wife as she moaned and clawed into my back. "Fuck me baby! Harder!" I obliged, picking up the pace - the sounds of sex permeated the room. I relented slightly, not wanting to wake our daughter who was down the hall sleeping.

As I was pumping in and out of Sue, I looked down and noticed her gorgeous tits swaying atop her frame, her bitten lip and her eyes closed while i fucked her. I don't know why I said it, but I did. "Lindsey's story got you horny, didn't it?"

As i said before, my wife doesn't mince words - through grit teeth, she replied "Oh! Fuck yeah it did...Mmm."

"You naughty girl." I leaned down and suckled at her tits for a moment, and continued "What turned you on about it?"

My wife continued to moan "Mmm. I guess I never thought Lindsey could be such a slut. Oh! I can't believe her, Mmm, I can't believe her boyfriend let's her get fucked by Trent and his big cock!"

I couldn't help myself, her comment kicked my sex drive up a gear, my dick stiffened even more, and I continued to prod her "I saw her describing it to you when I walked back in the room... What did she say?"

My wife wrapped her legs around my back, still moaning, rubbing her hands across my shoulders as I fucked her "Mmm, she said he was huge, like - maybe 12 inches long, and super thick. Ohh... yeah, like that baby. She said that she lost count of how many times she came... Mmm, fuck! Apparently Ben woke up and walked in on them, and she said it was the hottest moment of her life. I guess he started jerking off right there while he watched Trent fuck her!" She took a breath, and continued "To be honest babe, Lindsey isn't the only girl who has masturbated to the thought of Trent fucking her!"

Sue came, hard, I felt the walls of her sex clench down on my shaft as she screamed louder than I had heard her in years. I couldn't help myself, the erotic nature of the evening and her intensely naughty admission sent me over the edge. I came deep inside of her. She kissed me, passionately - no more words were said, and we both soon fell asleep.

A couple weeks went by and nothing else was said of the situation, from neither Lindsey nor Sue. I somehow had managed to push the entire night to the back of my head, in some illicit memory bank rarely to be accessed. Luckily, everything at work seemed to be operating smoothly as well, no changes. I had seen Trent a few times through the halls, and had a couple group meetings with him, but nothing had been mentioned until he called me into his office late one afternoon.

"Jim, my man." he said, as he often did in greeting. I quickly grabbed a chair and sat down. He continued "Look, everything is set up for the conference. I have two rooms booked, suites actually, and I've reserved them for an additional few days after the conference ends - so if you wanted to make a leisure weekend out of it, be my guest. I'll have Jen send you the details." Jen was Trents long-time secretary, an older lady that he pulled off the street years previous - she wasn't very pleasant.

"Look, I would normally have Jen attend the conference with me but I think Lindsey makes more sense - she's much more involved with this presentation, she knows the ins and outs of this particular line, and she's ready to manage the booth when you're taking your breaks." It wasn't completely out of the norm for Lindsey to attend out of state meetings or conferences with me, Trent had also been known to attend plenty of them with us, but after the recent discovery I think my face hinted at some reservation. He noticed. "Look, Jim. I know what you're thinking. Yes, I'm seeing Lindsey on a casual basis outside of the office, but I assure you it's not serious."

I stopped him right there, amused that he said it wasn't serious although she was in a committed relationship with someone else "Woah, Trent. It's none of my business, really. It has no impact on my job therefore I don't need to know."

He smiled "God damn it Jim, I appreciate your professionalism - always have." He stood.

"Lindsey will be staying in my suite, both rooms are adjoined so we can prep the materials and coordinate the day prior to set-up, standard stuff. Sound good?"

I nodded, although Lindsey usually had her own room on out of state trips, I didn't find these new accommodations to be that surprising all things considered. We shook hands, and I departed. The only lingering concern was that Sue would be flying out with me. She didn't normally accompany me when I flew out for day meetings, but she loved to tag along to week-long conferences - the hotels hosting them were always high caliber, and she loved the spas. I just wasn't sure how she'd take to Lindsey and Trent staying one room over.

Luckily, after getting home and explaining the situation I realized that it didn't bother Sue much at all. If anything she seemed amused by the potential drama that would ensue, or stories it might yield. The next Tuesday we dropped our daughter off at the in-laws and headed out.

The flight and the taxi ride over were thankfully uneventful, but I got a sense of what we'd be dealing with as soon as we arrived at the hotel. We were intended to meet with Trent and Lindsey in the lobby, and after waiting around for nearly and hour without seeing them we decided to head up to the suite. Upon entering the room our first impression was not what we thought it would be. Instead of noticing how spacious it was - and how lovely all the finishes and furniture were, or even how nice our view was - the first thing we noticed were the moans coming from next door. Sue's face immediately flushed red, we froze, listening. Clear as day we could here Lindsey in the throes of passion, audibly enticing Trent to fuck her. "Fuck me with that big dick baby! Fuck me!" Her comments were muffled through the wall, but she screamed loud enough to hear them.

I didn't know how to react, but I did know that if she didn't keep it down she was likely to disturb all occupants adjacent and on the floor below them. Sue and I dropped our luggage in a panic and headed down with a great excuse to grab some dinner. We were both smiling knowingly at each other the entire elevator ride down to the lobby. Her face was flushed at the dinner table, noticeably excited yet again from Trent and Lindseys antics. We ordered some wine and started the meal with a superb bruschetta, which we both devoured. About fifteen minutes into dinner I saw Sue look up smiling, and felt two large hands clamp down on my shoulders. "There they are!" Trent's voice was distinct. "Mind if we join you?"

I responded immediately "Of course, pull up a chair!" smiling wide, for a multitude of reasons.

Lindsey was blushing as she sat down, and we all exchanged greetings. Trent gave Sue a kiss hello on the cheek, as he always did. Before long we were all drinking and enjoying a lovely five star meal. I'd be lying if I said it wasn't an excellent dinner and a great time. A couple hours went by and the four of us were satiated, relaxed, and without complaint. Trent insisted we all enjoy an after dinner cocktail at the bar, toasting to 'The two luckiest guys in the room' which earned patented 'aww's from both Sue and Lindsey. Trent and I briefly discussed strategy for tomorrows meetings and the two girls escaped to the restroom to freshen up. Upon returning Lindsey stole Trent away, I assumed back to their room.

12