Business and Pleasure

Story Info
KK and I enjoy a business/pleasure trip threesome.
4.2k words
3.76
30.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recently, KK and I had an opportunity to travel together, a combined two-day/two-night business/pleasure trip. I love to travel with KK, because she is sexually triggered by hotel stays and the notion of a "get away."

KK had been on-line flirting with various guys, with one interesting candidate sourced from Ashley Madison. They've enjoyed a couple of Skype sessions, a few short, but hot sexting sessions, this guy happened to be in the city we needed to visit, and available.

KK made arrangements to meet face-to-face at a wine bar we use for screening meets, and set the thing up. The bar is just a short hop from the Marriott we use in that locale, and there are some good secondary screening locations nearby, including a generally empty and secluded parking garage, and some "cruising streets" in an industrial area which are good for back-up if there's an event that has the garage busy.

I made the hotel and rental vehicle arrangements. We did our business on the first day, so KK had set the encounter screening meet for the evening of the second day, our "play day."

On "play day," we slept in, had breakfast in our hotel room, later KK went for a manicure, pedicure, and massage in the hotel spa. KK returned, with that pre-encounter sexual glow, then we both got ready for the adventure with our usual ritual.

KK was particularly aroused, as one of the things she cultivated during the Skype and sexting sessions was the idea of a little kink play, specifically gauging the guy ("Sam") on his interest and willingness to be dominated, and let her do things like tie, or strap up his cock. Sam was apparently a novice at this, but very willing - KK'd showed him numerous photos of her peculiar talents in this domain, which tend to either terrify a guy, or get him, as KK says, "melt in her mouth, and her hands" ready.

At the end of our pre-encounter ritual, before I got dressed, KK strapped me up with a leather T-strap. I was already so hard she barely got it fastened in place.

KK's outfit for the evening was simple, sexy-classy; a black wool skirt that zipped on one side, hitting her about 6-inches above the knee - showing off her sexy legs, a black satin Victoria's Secret bra, a red silk blouse, pearls, and best of all, crotchless black pantyhose, sans panties, capped with a pair of shiny black, ankle-strap platform pumps - "fuck me" shoes...

KK favors the Leg Avenue brand of crotchless pantyhose. They're sheer to the waist, unlike suspender-style pantyhose, just the crotch is open. Admittedly, I have a women in pantyhose fetish, so I enjoy it when she wears them. They are very smooth, great for rubbing one's hard cock against her nylon-covered ass, while still giving great access to her pussy. They're also relatively inexpensive - about $4 a pair, and easy to find.

As a highlight, KK decided to tease me, wearing her wedding ring, and an anklet I bought her sometime ago - she almost never wears her wedding ring on an encounter, with the usual comment, "We're not married when I'm fucking other guys," or some such. She's only worn the anklet one other time, during a vacation cruise.

KK looked so sexy. Her nail polish was about the same shade as the blouse, she was quite a package, with her dark hair down, perfectly made up, and classy-hot.

We left the hotel in the rental SUV, then to the wine bar to meet Sam. He was early, and waiting on us. I gathered he was in his early 40's, professional looking, well-groomed, nicely dressed which was a good first sign.

Sam had taken a semi-circular booth in one corner of the bar. KK slid in beside him, I sat on the end, on her left side.

He'd already ordered a bottle of wine, the glasses were on the table, so Sam poured us each a glass, we toasted, making the usual small-talk. After we got over the initial awkward moments, I asked Sam for his ID, and his STD/STI test results. I pulled out the copy I'd downloaded from the provider, discreetly comparing the two documents. Everything checked out, putting us over the first hurdle of screening.

Over the course of finishing the bottle of wine, I noted the interplay of busy hands under the table, as KK did her initial grope of Sam's cock, through his slacks, while Sam took similar advantage, by appearances, pleasantly surprised by KK's exposed, smooth-shaven pussy through the open crotch of her pantyhose. I noticed KK twitch, then smile, as Sam's fingers found her bare, probably wet treasure.

KK nudged my ankle with the toe of her pump, giving me the little wink that she was good to proceed to the next stage of screening - the ride in our SUV for "cock inspection."

We learned a long time ago, that even with Skype and technology, that KK needed to see a potential encounter partner's package up close, and in person, because so much of this for her is all about the cock. So our screening includes what KK calls the "cock inspection." It is actually pretty erotic, usually in the back seat of whatever vehicle we're using. Sometimes it even leads to sex-on-the-spot, if KK is overcome with lust for a particular cock.

Sam paid the tab, the three of us went to our rental SUV, KK and Sam in the back seat, with me chauffeuring. They were already making out before I even got out of the parking lot of the bar.

I headed for "Plan A," the secluded parking garage - which for some reason was not at all secluded that evening. I drove in, taking the ticket, cruised around the garage, finding it almost full, way too busy for our needs, then exited. It was an awkward moment, because the exit gate booth attendant was a little too interested in the backseat action, while KK and Sam were completely oblivious, engrossed in each other. That was fortunately short-lived, I announced as a courtesy, "Plan B, we're going for a drive."

With some measure of disappointment, along with a raging hard-on, I drove around the warehouse district for about 40-minutes, while KK and Sam fooled around in the back seat. Thirty minutes or so in, KK said aloud, "We're good to go baby, Sam's the real deal."

I'd only managed to catch short glimpses of the back-seat action, which appeared to be mostly kissing, groping, and teasing - KK's head disappeared into Sam's lap for a short while, so I assumed he was getting a little of my wife's hot blowjob action as part of the "inspection." I think the only thing that stopped them from fucking was that I couldn't find a place to park.

By the time we got back to the wine bar parking lot, they were buttoned up. I gave Sam a card with the floor and room number on it, telling him to meet us at the hotel, follow if he wanted, or that he could join us up to a half-hour later if needed, but not after. He elected to follow us in the moment.

On the short drive back to the hotel, KK said, "He's got such a hot cock baby. I can't wait for you to see me suck it and fuck it!"

She was fingering herself, legs spread, alternating fingers between her pussy and her mouth, and talking about what she might do with his cock in between sucking her own juices from her fingertips.

KK said, "I'm going to tie up his cock baby. Then I'm going to suck it, and fuck it, and not let it cum. Do you wanna watch, or do you wanna help? I can't decide!

I hope he's not a scaredy-cat. Maybe I'll let Sam watch you fuck me?"

I was a little torn - the SUV smelled of pussy, I had a raging hard-on, but the choice of valet versus self-parking was driven by lust, so the valet was going to get a big hit of pussy-musk. Apparently Sam got the hint, he valet parked as well. The three of us almost fled the valet stand, heading to the elevator.

On the ride up, KK was the aggressor, pushing Sam against the elevator wall, kissing him, guiding his hand under her skirt. Once we finally made it to our suite, KK directed Sam to go strip naked in the bathroom, telling him, "Get ready for me to fuck your brains out."

She had me strip down, while I was undressing, KK pulled the desk chair out to the middle of the room, taking a seat. My strapped up cock and balls were aching, throbbing, I was flushed, hot with the anticipation of what might be coming next.

Sam returned from the bathroom, naked, as KK had instructed. He was semi-erect, which is a positive sign. We've had too many experiences where an encounter partner couldn't get it up, and keep it hard in the presence of another male.

I took note that Sam had a nice cock, cut, and he was shaved smooth, cock, balls, and pubic area, which matches KK's preference - she loves giving head, sucking balls, but hates pubic hair in her mouth.

Sam approached KK, who was still seated in the chair, looking very seductive. KK said, "Baby, go and fetch the other T-strap from the toy bag, so I can teach Sam a lesson."

While I was doing her bidding, KK was talking dirty to Sam, "Look at JW's big, hard cock. See how pretty it is, those big popped out veins, his big, tight ball sack? See how hard it is, with that big fat, purple cock-head? I'm gonna do that to your cock, OK? I promise, it'll hurt sooooo good!"

I got a little distracted, listening to KK, and trying to watch, which caused me to fail in immediately locating the toy bag.

That summoned an annoyed, "You're keeping me waiting..." from KK.

I found the toy bag buried in one of the pieces of luggage, and got the leather cock and ball strap out, and gave it to my wife.

KK managed a curt, "That's better. Go stand over by the bed."

KK put her hands on Sam's bare ass-cheeks, turning him to face her. I couldn't see what she was doing, but she did peek around Sam's torso to give me a dirty smirk and a wink. Sam's ass-cheeks tensed up, and I figured she was at that moment strapping up his cock and balls.

KK fidgeted about, probably adjusting the cock and ball strap on Sam's package - she has lots of fixation on the aesthetics of cock and ball bondage, almost an obsession. After a minute or so, she called out, "Come see baby. Come look at Sam's gorgeous cock!"

I went to her, standing behind the chair, and indeed, she had him trussed up nicely. Sam's cock was fully erect, throbbing a bit, to the point where it pulsed with his heartbeat. KK was teasing it with her fingertips, and blowing gently on his cock-head, which caused it to twitch and jerk.

My wife said, "Be a dear, and take off my blouse. Just my blouse, so Sam can see the twins."

I unbuttoned the red silk blouse, down the front, and at the cuffs, untucking it from the waistband of her skirt, removed it, exposing KK's torso, in her shiny black bra.

KK said, "Go and put it on a hanger dear, don't leave it to wrinkle."

I did as she requested, by the time I finished, KK was mercilessly at work on Sam's hard, bound cock. She was stroking and teasing his cock, kissing the fat, mushroom head with her painted lips, scratching his nut-sack with her manicured nails, generally putting her heart and soul into tormenting his cock. I watched, getting harder and harder.

KK stopped after a couple of minutes, saying, "Sweetie, unhook my bra. I want to feel Sam's hard cock between my titties and on my nipples."

I unhooked the bra, sliding the straps over her shoulders, off her arms, exposing her pendulous big tits to Sam. He moaned, saying, "Fuck those are some big beautiful boobs!"

KK went to work on Sam's cock, leaning forward in the chair, dangling her bare breasts in front of Sam. I watched KK take Sam's cock between her tits, squeezing the soft, smooth flesh against his cock, stroking his meat between her boobs.

KK does this wonderful (at least I think it's wonderful) thing with her nipples - using an erect nipple to fuck and torment a guy's piss-hole. It starts out with a big drop of saliva on her fingertip, lubing up the piss-hole, with another big drop on the nipple - she uses it like a little hard cock to fuck the piss-hole.

The first time KK did it to me was excruciating - an incredibly odd sensation somewhere between pure pain, and pure pleasure. I remember it distinctly, and it made me erupt in jet after jet of hot cum, so much I blew it all over her face and tits.

I watched KK administer this torment to Sam, he was on the verge of his knees buckling - Sam reached out with both hands to steady himself on the back of KK's chair, while she nipple-fucked his piss-hole, squeezing his bound balls.

KK is adept at sensing when her captive is about to cum, she stopped short of letting Sam have his release, walking him down from orgasm by gripping his balls, while squeezing the base of his cock shaft firmly, until his desire to cum subsided.

At that point, she stood up, and said, "Unzip me baby. Sam's going to fuck me now."

I fumbled the zipper down the side of her skirt, and helped her step out of it - and got the curt reminder, "Put it on a hanger darling - it's my favorite skirt, and I don't want it wrecked with any nasty boy-spunk."

I hurried to get the skirt properly folded and on a hanger, by the time I finished, KK was on the bed, resting on her knees and forearms, her pantyhose-covered ass in the air. KK was offering herself to Sam, with her thighs parted. The view was amazing. KK had her ankles on the edge of the bed, heels still on, Sam was moving to position himself behind my wife, to fuck her.

I moved closer, to see that incredible moment of penetration, a stranger plunging his throbbing hard cock into my wife.

The hemmed opening in the crotch of KK's pantyhose framed her open, wet pussy like a sort of porthole. I got right to the edge of the bed, to get a better view. Sam got closer to my wife's ass, pressing against her, trying to get lined up to penetrate KK. After Sam got himself positioned, I watched him grip his cock, slowly pushing it into KK's wet, receptive pussy. Sam was slow, deliberate, sliding in just his cock-head at first, tentative, careful - KK was wonderfully wet, her labia engulfed Sam's swollen cock-head.

Sam was doing a masterful job of fucking my wife, slowly picking up the pace, feeding her greedy pussy bit by bit, until KK started to fuck him back, thrusting her hips back and forth, pumping his cock. Sam kept up a moderate, deliberate thrusting pace, steadily fucking my wife. KK was enjoying herself thoroughly, grinding on Sam's cock. Sam figured out that she needed some clit stimulation, reaching under and around KK's waist, to diddle and fuck her at the same time.

KK was really stimulated after a few minutes of this, "Baby, I need some hard cock in my mouth. Get around her and give me that cock!"

I got onto the bed, feeding her wet hot mouth with my throbbing cock. KK was moaning, slobbering all over my dick, licking, sucking, kissing and swallowing it, while Sam fucked her pussy and diddled her clit. The experience of being spit-roasted got KK aroused enough to cum - she choked my cock out of her mouth as the waves of orgasm overpowered her desire to suck cock. KK was almost howling to the point I was concerned anyone in the adjacent hotel room might call the desk to complain.

KK's orgasm brought Sam over the edge, while I was rubbing my hard cock all over KK's "O-face," he blew his load inside my wife's pussy, nearly falling off the bed from the sensation. KK managed a "Don't stop... don't stop fucking me..."

I got around behind her, flipped her over onto her back, grabbing her heels in both hands. KK was soaking wet, gaping, with creamy ooze all over her pussy lips. I sank my cock into her, fucking her for all I was worth. KK's pussy was contracting on my cock, I was holding her legs apart, so I could see my cock thrusting in and out of her wet cunt. The cock and ball strap, and the Cialis I'd taken earlier during our prep ritual were doing their job - with a little bit of "thinking about baseball," I was controlling my urge to unload in her pussy.

Sam figured out that he could help. He put his semi-erect, wet cock against KK's lips, leaning over to finger KK's clit while I fucked her. That got KK to orgasm within a few minutes. KK was cumming on my cock, hard, squirting, leaking a mix of pussy juice, cum, and girl-jizz. Sam was trying to silence her squeals and howls by pushing his hard-on into her mouth, with marginal success, I just kept fucking her until she finally went limp.

Sam was all the way hard again, I had still managed not to cum, my cock still raging hard. I said, "Let's both fuck her. You do her pussy, and I'll do her ass... she loves it like that. Get on your back, and I'll help."

KK offered no resistance. I rolled her over, helping her mount Sam's cock. They were trying to fuck each other, but I pushed down on KK's ass to get them to be still, so that I could get into her ass - that required ripping the pantyhose open, which took a little effort, but I managed to split the seam to expose my wife's ass. My cock was still wet and creamy with the mix of Sam's cum, and KK's juice, so after fingering my wife's ass a little to relax her, I was able to push inside her tight rosebud. The sensation was incredible, I thought I might blow my load before I really wanted to let go. Once I was all the way in KK's ass, the three of us kept still for a couple of minutes, breathing deep, enjoying the fuck-sandwich sensation.

When I felt like I was back in control, I said, "Let's fuck this little bitch senseless..."

I started thrusting first, then Sam, until we figured out a rhythm that allowed both our cocks to stay inside her. We both "popped out" a couple of times before we got the pace right, but nobody blew a load too early. We managed to get my wife cumming again with both cocks inside her, until she was squealing like nobody's business - those sounds of pleasure always get me, and I finally lost it, squirting a massive, ball-busting load into my wife's ass. I buried my cock in her, gripping KK's ass-cheeks, enjoying the lost sensation of cumming in her tight ass. Sam was still pumping KK's wet cunt, in a few more thrusts, he unloaded in her again. We had KK sandwiched between us in a sweaty, cum-smeared, wet mess, with her body shaking, shuddering from the sensation.

After we caught our breath, got uncoupled, I asked KK if I could undo the cock and ball strap, as it was becoming uncomfortable. She said that was OK, so I undid my strap and tossed it over onto the night stand. KK did the same for Sam, releasing his cock from the tight leather. I watched her milk his now free cock and balls, squeezing out a little drop of juice onto her outstretched tongue - so sexy!

A few minutes later, KK said, "I need to pee, then me and Sam are going to go play in the shower. You take off my heels and hose, and wait here, OK?"

I got off the bed, undid the buckles on each ankle strap, sliding KK's heels off. I undid the ankle bracelet, then I stripped the ruined pantyhose from her, leaving KK in just her pearls and wedding ring, otherwise beautifully naked, covered in jizz, her chest flushed with the post-sex glow of a thorough fucking.

I sat on the edge of the bed, KK took Sam by the hand, leading him to the bathroom. KK has a thing for wet sex, she loves to have guys watch her pee, or enjoy a special kink, have them let her piss on their cock in the tub or shower - I expect that Sam was going to be treated to this, and I was disappointed I wasn't going to be asked to watch.

They disappeared to the bathroom for about 45-minutes - fortunately, KK left the door open, so I could hear what was going on, a little giggling, a lot of moaning, and exclamations from Sam like, "Oh my fucking God!" "Oh Goddamn!" that sort of thing. I figure he was getting the royal treatment, maybe watching KK push my cum out of her ass, or seeing her gape her pussy or ass. At one point during their bathroom romp, I heard the unmistakeable sounds of a pussy-eating cream pie clean-up session, KK urging Sam to "Eat that cum, you dirty boy, suck it... lick it out." all followed by the moans of my orgasming wife.

12