Business Bonus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emitting a moan of pleasure, Pam took in the surreal surroundings. Taylor's face mirrored the building ecstasy she knew was plastered on her own visage. Turning her head, the view out the window was devastatingly beautiful. The glorious sunset that had been hinted at earlier was in full blossom. Oranges, pinks and reds danced across the sky and shimmered on the walls. An artist couldn't have designed a better backdrop. She felt like a princess in the tower of her castle.

Pam could tell that with a few more minutes of this delightful wrestling, she would easily orgasm. But, she wanted Taylor inside of her. If she was going to have an office orgy, she wanted the whole experience.

She kissed and tongued his ear and said, "Take off my panties."

Taylor, who was approaching his own take off point, didn't hesitate. He kneeled up and caressed the sides of her body through the camisole. The silky pressure sent a shiver down her spine. Taylor hooked his thumbs under the bottom trim and pulled the camisole over her head.

Her exposed nipples stiffened further in the cool air.

Moving his hands up the outside of her thighs and hips, he stroked her damp panties and then lowered them to her thighs. Staring at the trimmed pubes of her naked pussy, he grabbed the panties in his teeth and ripped them the rest of the way off.

Taking them in his hand, he threw them backwards over his head. They caught on the bulb of one of the ceiling fixtures and hung in midair.

He quickly removed his boxers and released his turgid beast.

Licking his lips hungrily, he crawled his muscled body forward between her welcoming legs. With no further foreplay, he dove onto her neatly trimmed muff and started lapping voraciously. Pam inhaled deeply at the sensation and arched her hips skyward. Her mind spun. She placed her palms on both sides of his head and played with his curls as he expertly tongue fucked her.

Her clitoris hardened and she moistened from his attentions. He hadn't been bragging earlier about getting compliments on his tongue. With her eyes rolling upward, they glimpsed her panties swaying gently from the air currents. She syncopated her movements with theirs as she moved her body to meet Taylor's luscious tongue lashing.

The panties were lit from within by the light bulb and seemed to glow magically. The pink and red hues matched the brilliance of the sunset and added to her sense of enchantment.

As if they'd been lovers for years, Taylor sensed it was time for the final push for both of them. He moved up her body kissing both nipples on the way. When they were eye to eye, he gave her a warm smile and said simply, "Ready?"

Pam answered with a dreamy nod and reached for his penis. She guided its tip to her vagina which was tightening in anticipation. As he bent down to kiss her, Taylor pushed his hips slowly forward. Her cunt lips offered the slightest resistance and then enveloped the head of his cock with a quick snap.

As he slid into her, Pam's sexual tension was overlain with a delicious rapture. With each stroke, his pubic bone pressed her clitoris and sent a wave of electric joy through her body. The excitement of her breasts escalated from rubbing against his warm flesh. The musky smell of her feminine juices and pheromones filled the conference room.

Taylor's cock was firmly squeezed by his partner's tight box. The slippery friction focused all his senses on the six inches between his legs and pushed him to distraction. He tried to prolong the pleasure, but his ability to control was rapidly slipping away.

Pam grunted with the harmonic movement of their mutual thrusts. She wrapped her legs around his to pull him deeper. Her breathing quickened and a moan came from her lips. Softly at first, but building quickly to a crescendo. It was accented by cries of, "Harder, baby. Ohhh. Deeper! HARDER!"

Knowing she was close, charged Taylor's libido and he picked up the pace in a final push.

Beyond thought and giving herself over to pure sensual responses, Pam's body rocked under Taylor. She slapped her palms on the table noisily in reaction to the torrid tension ripping through her body. As the table pressed hard against her back, it was one of the least comfortable, but most erotic positions, she'd ever had sex in.

Now literally flailing and shouting gibberish syllables, Pam's body bucked. With the cresting of her orgasm, she embraced the breathtaking climax.

Glistening with sweat and breathing hard, Taylor braced himself against her thrashing. Her clenching vagina sucked the jism out of him. He could feel it bubbling up his shaft. Oblivious to anything else, he pushed Pam's supple body up the table with the strength of his final lunges. He stiffened as waves of semen exploded and his mind was bathed in heavenly, orgasmic joy.

Taylor made a few more, slower, in-out motions to relish the fleshy thrill. Then, he splayed his body gently on top of Pam.

They both enjoyed the blissful mix of exertion, tension release, physical satiation and mental satisfaction. As their heartbeats and breathing calmed, they slowly recovered. Pam pushed the sweaty hair off her forehead. Taylor gave her a peck on her flushed cheek, withdrew and rolled off to lie next to her on the table. Their eyes lazily wandered the conference room. They enjoyed the last light of the sunset as it darkened through the final colors of the spectrum from deep red to purple toward black.

Pam was the first to speak. Still staring out the window, she said, "That was great. If every project finished like this, I'd be working 24/7 just to get things done."

Taylor chuckled in agreement, "Maybe we ought to suggest it as part of the company incentive plan. Sure beats a certificate and an 'Attaboy'."

They engaged in some more comfortable post-coital, small talk and then sat up and reassembled their clothes.

When Pam retrieved her panties from the ceiling light, Taylor suggested, "You should leave them there. It might liven up tomorrow's briefing."

"I don't think so, wise guy. It's going to be hard enough to keep their attention without having their imaginations in overdrive."

"At least then I wouldn't be the only one. We come into this room tomorrow and the briefing's not going to be the first thing on my mind."

"I'm flattered. But, let's not mess up at this point." Pam said with mock seriousness. "So take a very cold shower in the morning."

After cleaning the room and packing up, they turned off the lights and left. They were almost to the office door, when Taylor stopped and said, "Damn. Just a sec." He ran back to the conference room.

Returning a minute later, he said, "Almost forgot our souvenirs." He waved the boob pictures.

Pam's mouth dropped open with thoughts of the gossip that would have swept through the office if the pictures had been left in the output tray.

"Don't worry I got them all." Taylor reassured. "But no shredding this time. I want an autographed copy."

Pam laughed and nodded her head. "I guess you earned it for remembering them. But, I don't have a pen."

"I've got one at my hotel." he said with an inquiring flick of his eyebrows.

She paused, smiled and said, "In that case, I'll race you to the elevator."

*

The next day they managed to deliver the briefing despite the distracting images from the previous evening that kept popping into their minds. The meeting was a success. When the Chairman complimented them on the accomplishment, he said, "You two are a strong team. You fit together like a hand in a glove."

Exchanging a glance, they simultaneously thought, 'He doesn't know the half of it.'

With the project over, the pair went their separate ways. Taylor returned to his local office and Pam resumed her usual responsibilities. However, within months, they each received a bonus and a promotion to more prestigious assignments. When they exchanged email congratulations, they agreed the "reward" they'd given themselves that night was the one that would be the most memorable.

To this day, Pam can't walk pass the copy room without a secret thrill.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Very good work, but the ending left me feeling a bit ... let down. If it had ended with "...race you to the elevator", it would have ended with a bang instead of a whimper (pun not intended, but I can't bring myself to change it). It also would have let the reader interpret the ending to suit their own tastes -- it could still be seen with the ending you wrote, or it could be seen as the beginning of a long-term relationship. You can't write stories to satisfy everyone -- that just leads to poorly-written stories -- but a bit of ambiguity at the right moment can leave more people satisfied (which reduces the number of less-than-complimentary comments) and even, in some cases, make a story better written. Despite the weak ending, though, I enjoyed it very much. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent

This is great! I would award five stars if I was able to. Why does this writer not accept stars?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Office sex is the hottest

Playful and erotic. Builds well from the routine, to flirting, to sexy, to ravishing. You've created two likeable characters in a realistic setting having a believable office affair.

Excellent work, I'll read your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot Office Romp

Wonderful presentation of a common sexual fantasy for all of us office drones. Witty, realistic and with an artistic touch. You are a talented writer, keep turning out these high quality stories.

gdavisgdavisabout 17 years ago
Inspired

Another great story. Love the banter between the two. It made the sex that much hotter.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
Sales Team Desperate woman tries to pay back man who saves her.in Romance
More Stories