Business or Pleasure

Story Info
Our heroine is subjected to an embarrassing situation.
6.6k words
4.55
60k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Am I going too fast? As I said, I have way too many of these wasting space on my hard drive. This one is a bit more complex and convoluted than the others. It, like the previous submission, was a bit disjointed and unfinished. I did my best to clean it up, but I may have rushed it. Hope you enjoy it, regardless.

For those that have sent suggestions, thank you so much. They're being noted and applied as I go. I'm humbled by the all the recent activity, so please, if you like my work, let me know it isn't in vain. Cheers!

*****

BUSINESS OR PLEASURE

For the past eight years, I had worked at Palmerto Exotic Woods in a secretarial role. At 34, I had spent the last two working directly with Richard Palmerto, Jr. His father still ran the place, but Little Richie was second in line. Little Richie always called me by my last name, Princess, rather than my first name, Denise. Yes, my actual last name is "Princess" and I have always been teased about it.

Palmerto Wood Exotics had its own logging crew. Contracting in hard-to-reach locales to obtain the rarest of woods, to whom we sold to the highest buyers. It was a very niche market with a total staff of 21, including the logging crew of 12. The Prospects team, which Little Richie headed, scouted the globe to find our next "gold mine" as he put it.

Whether it was chopping down ten acres of African Blackwood in some remote village of East Africa or 100 acres of Costa Rican hardwoods, the Prospects Team was responsible for making everything legal with governments, both national and local, bankers and so on. Finally, Scheduling and Sales handled the logistics between the logging crew and shipping departments. It was a smoothly run, and highly profitable business.

Last month, Little Richie offered me a job as a field liaison. That is someone who prospects in areas that may have exotic woods, legal to be logged, if only in small, regulated quantities. Our promise of reseeding the logged lands also aided in our cause. It was expensive, but worth it, and our short presence in any village or town enriched the lives of many, if even temporarily, as a healthy amount of money was made by the locals for allowing us to log on their property.

My new job was going to pay more than triple what I had been making as a secretary, and by no means did they pay me poorly as a secretary. I had been making nearly fifty thousand a year before the promotion. I was nervous and excited for my first day of work. It was a Monday morning and a meeting had been called for the Prospects Team to introduce me to everyone in my new position and discuss new targets.

"Princess has been a valuable asset from day one!" said Little Richard, addressing the team of eight in the room.

"You mean assets, plural!" yelled Henry Johnson from the back.

Henry was always teasing me about the size of my breasts. Yes, they were a DD-Cup, but the only reason they looked as large as they did was because of how thin my frame is. Much like the ridiculous proportions of a Barbie doll. Except with even bigger tits. I did my best to cover up and dress modestly, but when one is cursed with a frame such as mine, it's easier said than done. Everything becomes form-fitting and looks like you're showing off.

Fortunately, I discovered a great brand of bras for heavy-chested women, called Stay-In-Place. They designed bras that held the largest of breasts firmly together. Thickly padded, they ensured nipples could never be seen and they really did minimize the jiggling. Oh my lord, the jiggling. When I took showers, my breasts would sway and bounce at even the slightest of movements. I don't have saggy breasts, but I do have responsive ones, bouncing firmly to every motion. But, again, the bras took care of that excess movement.

"I am so glad Princess has never called you out, Henry, for your pettiness. Very unprofessional!"

"Yes, sir," said Henry.

Truth be told, I didn't really mind Henry teasing. I was used to it from everyone growing up. Nevertheless, I appreciated Richie for respecting me not just as a colleague, but as a dignified woman.

"So, Princess will be heading a new group come November. For the next six months, she will work directly with me."

The Prospects Team was currently split into two groups, accomplishing more than just one. Little Richie managed Group A and Frank Ward managed Group B. Sometimes the members of the groups drifted from one to another, depending on their expertise and what was needed in the field. Now that we were growing, I would be point man - make that, point woman - for Group C, which would be just me and one or two others, handling the smallest of prospective accounts. For now, though, I was in training.

"Group B, you're headed out to Switzerland again, is that correct?"

"Flight got moved to Wednesday," said Frank, "But no worries, we'll close everything out for the job we're working by the weekend."

"Good job," said Richie. "I've got flights scheduled for me, Princess, Joan and Eric for South America, leaving tonight. We're working another exotic one."

"Oh, those can be such a headache," said Frank.

"Yeah, we'll be schmoozing with all kinds of government heads to get anything accomplished. Not to mention, the locals. We have to win them over first."

"Who is it?"

"Kanuka Tribe, in the Southeast region. Four different planes just to get down there. Almost 20 hours in the air."

Richie had told me all about the job last week. It sounded exciting, if not a bit nerve-wracking. The Kanuka Tribe was an actual, primitive tribe in the jungle. Though they did have certain domestications, they still very much a lived a minimalist lifestyle, hunting and farming the land. We hoped to win them over with a substantial fee for cutting down a few acres of their Amboyna Burl, a high-density beautiful, rich wood.

"Richie, I have that cultures study you asked for," said Eric, getting up from his chair and passing a manila envelope to Richie. "You may want to take a look."

"Mmhm. Everything okay?" asked Richie.

"Yeah, well, this tribe has some strange customs."

"Oh yeah, like what?"

"Well, for instance, they believe that meeting new people should be a celebration. Rather than be suspicious and skeptical, they embrace new friends with a large feast and lots of drinking... uh... I believe their alcohol of choice is called Myoto."

"I like the idea of starting off our relationship as friends," said Richie. "This ought to be a great experience for us. It's usually just the opposite and we have to win people over with lots of money and promises."

"Yeah, but from what I gather, if you don't get drunk with them, they don't welcome you in. They become suspicious of your motives. You see, they believe an inebriated state begets an honest tongue. Not kidding. You'll see in the report right there."

"Very interesting. And actually, kind of brilliant. The good news is we're really not trying to take advantage of anyone. If we do our jobs right, everyone comes out a winner."

I loved working at Palmerto, I thought, as Richie said those words. They really were a top-shelf company.

"OK, but don't say I didn't warn you," said Eric.

"Anything else?"

"Uh... no... wait! Oh, wait! I forgot to mention their dress. Well, it hasn't changed in 300 years. The men wear loincloths, quite literally, and the women often wear less than that!"

"No kidding. Last time we saw that was when we worked that South African job."

"Oh, I remember that!" said Joan. "I did find it a bit strange at first, but after a week in 110-degree weather, frankly, I was about ready to go around naked, too."

Little Richie laughed. "I guess we should have stayed a few extra days." It received additional laughter from the room. "You have a translator lined up?" he asked, when the laughter subsided.

"His name is Tallo and he's meeting us at the airstrip on arrival tomorrow morning, He's the one that produced that report." said Eric.

The following day, I found myself walking onto that little airstrip Eric had mentioned. The flight was exhausting and my feet were eager to hit touch the ground. As Eric had mentioned, we were meeting our young, short, dark-skinned guide as soon as we came off the plane. Tallow greeted us all with a big smile and warm handshakes for all.

"Hey, Princess," said Richie, behind my shoulder. "Hope you don't mind hot, muggy days. I also hope they have a shower there somewhere."

The thought had never occurred to me. "Me, too," I agreed.

Tallo explained we would take a jeep 60 miles east on a dirt road, until it ended; then it was a six-mile trek to the Kanuka village. It seemed the trip was far from over, after all.

"So how did you learn the Kanuka language?" asked Eric to our guide as we piled in the car. Tallo spoke English very well.

"I actually grew up there. A missionary visited our village when I was ten and lived with us until I was 14. His name was Roger Adams and he was on a mission with his wife, Amanda."

"So they taught you how to speak English, then," said Joan.

"Well, yes, but they became such trusted members of our tribe, when they headed home, they asked to take me with them and I did. I was the only member of the tribe who converted to their Christianity, too. The Kanuka's religion is more of a connection with Mother Earth. Anyway, I lived in Corpus Christi until I graduated college. Anthropology. I have Mr. and Mrs. Adams to thank for educating me."

"Your parents didn't take issue with you leaving?" I asked.

"Oh, no. The Kanuka have some strange and protective ways, but if one gains their trust, they are a very receptive people."

"I travel all over the world now and this, what I am doing no - taking visitors to visit my home tribe - has actually been very rewarding for me financially. It doesn't happen often, but it has become a good source of additional income. I thank you for allowing me the privilege of serving as your guide."

"We thank you, Tallo!," said Richie.

"You did get that report I sent, correct?" asked Tallo.

"On the culture of your people? Yes, we did," said Richie.

"Very good. I didn't want there to be any surprises like last time."

We all eyed each other.

"What surprises?" asked Eric.

"Oh, about the feast tonight and of course, your attire."

"We understand the Kanuka tribe dresses primitively. We have experienced that before," said Richie.

"That's good to know," said Tallo. "But you do know they expect you to dress as they do."

Joan and I audibly gasped in unison.

"Please tell me the women wear shirts, or something to cover themselves," said Joan.

"Some do. Not shirts so much as something like pelts they wear over their shoulders. The men sometimes wear them, too, though very rarely. And of course, the same to cover... well... you know." Tallo looked down at his crotch.

The four of us all looked at each other again, eyebrows raised. It was clear none of us had any clue this would be required.

"Would it be okay if we dress as we are now?" said Richie. "We're not exactly comfortable in that fashion. Our culture is more reserved."

"I suppose you can, but I wouldn't if I were you," said Tallo. "They consider it an insult not to embrace their culture. After all, you are their visitors. I can assure that they will make you feel at home, but only if you do the same for them... making them feel at home, so to say."

"I don't know if I can do this," said Joan. At 41, I thought Joan still looked very good for her age. Hell, many girls half her age could only dream about having her body. She was petite, fit, with small, perky breasts. Me on the other hand, well, I was very self-conscious about my figure.

"Uh, I don't think I can, either," I said.

"Neither of you have anything to be ashamed of," said Eric.

"That's not the point," said Joan. "Naked? In front of strangers? Hell, in front of you?"

Joan had a point. I rarely got naked in front of anyone, much less those I worked with. I wouldn't want them thinking of me in a perverted manner all the time. I attracted enough attention with clothes on.

Tallo, while driving, leaned over and whispered something into Eric's ear, who was sitting in the passenger seat. Richie and Joan shared the back seat of the jeep with me.

Eric turned back to us after a minute and said, "Guys, I think we may have a problem."

"Really? Is it that big of an issue, these people insisting we dress like them?"

"Tallo says the last visitors he took down here last time refused to do it and subsequently, the feast that was scheduled was canceled. The following day, the group was escorted out of the village."

"That is bad," said Richie. "Tallo, how much longer until we get there?"

"We're about halfway to the trail. Then it's a rather laborious hiking trip."

Richie looked at Joan and me. "Ladies, I'm leaving this up to you. I sincerely apologize for not knowing better before we got here. Nothing like this has ever happened before. I completely understand if you two want to go back to the airstrip. We could maybe have you on an airplane back by tomorrow morning."

"If we go back now, we won't make it in time for the feast," said Tallo. "Are you sure? It would look bad."

"Girls, considering we're expanding, we could really use this contract. I'll risk being late and try to smooth things over, but we will gladly take you back and drop you off. Eric and I will come back immediate after."

"And you're going to dress like they do?" asked Joan. "And Eric?"

Eric was pudgy and we all knew he was a bit ashamed of his dumpy body, since he'd gotten out of shape following his college days, where he played the role of campus jock. He had once been a star football player. However, Eric surprised us and said, "If they can put up with a fat man in a g-string, so be it. It's their eyes." He laughed.

"Could we just wear our bras for tops?" asked Joan.

Oh good, that would be doable I thought... maybe. At least my breasts wouldn't be jiggling everywhere.

"The one thing you definitely don't want to wear," said Tallo. "When the Adams arrived, it took Mrs. Adams a week to finally agree to go without one. Until then, no one would talk to her or have anything to do with her. Completely shunned! Only because Mr. Adams wore his loincloth from the beginning did she finally make good with tribe when she agreed to dress as they do."

"And she always dressed like that?"

"She became very accustomed to being naked," said Tallo. "It was no problem at all."

"Being naked? Completely naked? I thought they wore pelts!" said Joan.

"Oh, some do, like I said, and you certainly could. It's acceptable, but many choose to go topless or even fully naked. For the Kanuka people, women are the closest thing to something sacred. They believe Mother Earth speaks through the body of women, hence they were given the powers of reproduction and the blessings of nourishment for the children. Mrs. Adams embraced the Kanuka culture over time. Women are praised for their nudity here."

I could hardly believe a Christian Missionary would do such a thing. Parade around naked all day in front of others. The idea both appalled me and intrigued me, though.

"It comes down to this," said Richie. "Do we need to stop and take you back?"

I was just about to answer in the affirmative when Joan beat me to the punch. "I really don't want to do this, but this contract is too important. I'm with you if you all promise to never mention it again in any way when we get home. I will not put up with sexual harassment!"

"Have we ever given you reason to believe we would stoop to such levels?" asked Richie, but it wasn't him I was worried about, rather Eric.

"No, of course you wouldn't hold it against us," said Joan. "It's why I'm considering this at all, but still... I want to be clear."

"Understood," said Richie, looking at Eric. "We tell no one of this. Princess, are you in?"

I wanted to say no. I couldn't imagine the horror I would go through agreeing to it. I knew my body would draw much attention, no matter what. Freaks like me get that, but for some reason, I couldn't muster the courage to let the team down. Not to mention, somewhere in the back of my mind, the thought of being naked in front of people turned me on. I hadn't done it in such a very long time. This would be a way to do it and not have any expectations or commitments.

"OK," I squeaked out.

"Thank you," said Joan. "I would have completely understood if you had wanted to veto my vote."

"It's alright," I said. "I share your fear, though. You guys promise you won't make fun of me or make me feel anymore awkward than I will already be."

"Of course," Richie reaffirmed. "Princess, we will always look at all our associates in the utmost regard. Eric, let it me noted that both you and I are to keep our eyes off Princess and Joan, as much as possible. We will be discrete and respectful, and they will accommodate us in the same manner, right?"

Joan and I nodded.

Though it was a long journey to the village, it seemed to go by too quickly for Joan and me. It was clear we were both feeling a little bit anxious about following through with our agreement.

A quarter mile outside the village is when Tallo told us we should change.

"Right here? In the middle of nowhere?" asked Joan. We were deep in jungle territory.

"Where else?" asked Tallo.

Eric and Little Richie had a brief conversation with Tallo and determined that just wearing their safari shorts and shoes would be an adequate substitution for what the men of the Kanuka tribe wore. They would be happily replaced by loincloths offered to them once we arrived.

However, Joan nor I had thought to bring any shorts. We both had with us two skirts and a half dozen pair of long pants. Neither one of us thought baring our legs in shorts would have been appropriate. Boy, were we wrong.

"Do you think their panties could work as a substitute for the loin cloths," asked Richie.

Tallo seemed to agree that he thought the villagers would be okay with that.

"But what about the top pelts? Would our bras be okay?"

Tallo was fiercely adamant. "Again, the one thing you do not want to wear is a bra. Like I said before, the Kanuka people believe mother earth blesses within every woman and should be praised. To hold back the one thing that can be most closely associated with womanhood would be sacrilege."

"Great," said Joan flatly, looking at me. Already, her hands were under her shirt, unsnapping her bra. I just stood there, breathing, trying to work up the courage.

Joan managed to peel off her bra while keeping her shirt on, a trick every woman learns growing up. I just look kind of ridiculous doing it, considering the size of my bosom, and instead began slowly unbuttoning my blouse.

"Oh, fuck it," said Joan, yanking off her shirt in one motion. Her breasts were indeed perky for someone her age and had a cute bounce to them, though when she was younger, they probably didn't bounce at all. She had that tight, fit look about her.

Eric and Richie were already out of their clothes, completely naked and digging for their shorts in the luggage we carried with us. I couldn't believe they were both so well hung. Even Eric, as dumpy as he was, had a thick, beautiful penis. It's perhaps why he was confident from the get-go. Richie's cock was even longer, though a bit skinner around. Still, very attractive.

I lost my head for a moment and realized I had only unsnapped three of my buttons, when Joan broke me out of it. "Princess, do you need some help?" She walked over to me and helped me peel off my shirt and bra. When my breasts came spilling out, she let out a small gasp. "I knew you were big, but I had no idea..." she whispered.

"I know," I replied. "See why I'm nervous?"

12