Business Proposal

Story Info
It started with a sore back.
6.5k words
4.27
194.9k
41

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,693 Followers

I met the woman I married at a grocery store of all places. In fact, even more unlikely it was one AM, I got home earlier a bit after 11 that night from my 3 PM to 11 PM swing shift packing paper bags into bundles.

Exhausted, I had plopped down on the couch, flicked on the late news and grabbed my paper. Of course I dozed off, waking up just after midnight hungry.

No human being should ever be forced to work two weeks of day shift, then two weeks of swing, then graveyard and start all over again.

I was always hungry at strange times, I pooped at strange times. I slept when I felt like it, nothing ever settled into any kind of anything normal.

I checked my tiny kitchen, there was the usual few cans of beans I never touched and some soup, that wasn't going to do. I needed eggs and bacon and maybe some finely grated spuds, so off down the street I went.

It was just six blocks to the all night store, and one of those late summer days that never cool off, so I was wearing my cheap blue work jeans and a t-shirt. I still smelled like fresh made paper and sweat, I knew, but I didn't care. I hadn't even brushed my teeth, let alone washed my face and hands.

I found some eggs, the big jumbo ones I like. Coming around the corner to get a pound of bacon, there she stood. She was looking at some sacks of oranges, holding one up closely to her face to read the label.

I came right to a stop.

Her hair was every color hair can be, it flowed in waves down over her shoulders. She was slender, wearing jeans and a cutoff t-shirt. It was the hair that got my attention since I couldn't see her face, but redheads make me weak in the knees. She sensed me standing there, looked over her shoulder and smiled.

It was suddenly daylight in the store!

"I'm sorry, am I in your way?" She said, as I stood there with a stupid look on my face.

"Uhhh...no. I just need to get some bacon."

She moved her cart aside, I went on past her and picked up a package. She rolled her cart right up beside me.

"Did you look at this brand?" She asked, picking up a package I never buy, way too expensive.

"No, I usually...." That was all I got out.

"See, this one is a full pound, that one is only 12 ounces. Plus look here." She flipped the little tab on the back, it showed that the strips were meaty and thick. Then she flipped the tab on the one I had picked, it had tiny thin little strips of darker meat, it was mostly just fat.

"I never really noticed." I said, taking the package she picked and putting it in my cart.

"Good food really matters, and it pays to check." She smiled at me.

I thanked her, went down to the piles of potatos. She followed right along. It actually was a bit odd, usually if I saw someone in the store I liked the looks of, all that happened was they might smile and we would pass in two different directions.

I was selecting some of the big baker type spuds I like. She started picking some of them and looking each one over, then either handed it to me or put it back.

"You work at the paper mill, don't you?"

"Yes, how did you know?" I answered, suspecting she could probably smell the stuff.

"Paper dust on your t-shirt." She giggled, flicking at a few bits on my shirt.

Now she was actually touching me, another surprise.

"My dad works there." She said.

"Oh." I managed. Out at one of the bars I can usually come up with some kind of clever pickup line, but here I was stone cold sober and she was right in front of me. No time to check her out and think of something to say.

All I could think of was I wished I had brushed my teeth at least. I was trying to turn my head so she couldn't smell my breath but pay attention at the same time. She was really cute. I thanked her and headed for the checkout. Setting my items on the little conveyor, she bumped into me from behind.

"Oh, sorry!" She said again, still smiling.

"That's OK, I liked it." I wisecracked.

She giggled like I was one of the best standup acts around, then her hand came up and brushed her hair back from her face. She had pretty green eyes, a cute round face and....freckles.

"Say, would you like to join me for a cup of coffee?" I asked her, taking a shot.

"No, thank you." I felt a momentary shot of disappointment.

"But I would like a cup of tea."

"Tea it shall be!", I smiled.

That was the start, Patty and I were an item just like that. The third date we ended up at her apartment, had a heavy necking session.

Within another week we were playing with each other's naked bodies, but no actual sex. She told me she was saving herself for marriage and she meant it. But she had no reservations at all about stroking me to climax, in fact, she seemed to delight in doing that. It was more than just delight, she was eager. I did my best to do the same for her, then one evening I was kissing the soft hairs on her stomach and I went a bit lower.

"No, don't do....that." she muttered, her hands tugging at my hair.

I just kept on, as soon as my lips touched her, she changed her mind. It didn't take long before she returned the favor, we ended up in several fantastic 69 sessions.

Patty had freckles everywhere.

We did the meeting Mom and Dad bit, they were nice normal conservative people, he worked in the mill like I did so we talked about work and fishing trips and all the usual.

My Mom and Dad had seperated when I was young, I grew up cared for by my Aunt Betty. Aunt Betty had passed away when I was 20, she left the house to me. I hadn't seen either of my folks since I was very young, my Dad was overseas somewhere and I had no idea where my Mother was. I got a card each year at Christmas and on my birthday from Dad, nothing from my Mother at all.

I liked the idea of a real family, I liked the idea of being with Patty, so I asked her to marry me. She jumped into my arms all happy, then we had to go ask her folks.

Her Dad shook my hand and told me it was about time, her Mom actually cried.

True to her word, Patty was a virgin that first night. I wasn't exactly, but I might as well have been. I could write and say it was wonderful, the truth is it was a struggle. It hurt her, and it took us quite a long time. I kept starting and stopping, finally we managed but barely.

The truth was she liked being stroked and teased, she liked my lips brushing her. So the next night that is what we did, afterwards we slept snuggled up tight and happy, satisfied. Patty was always eager for sexual play, oral sex.

The few times we actually had intercourse she tended to stiffen up and allow it but I could tell it was uncomfortable for her.

Finally I sat down with her and we discussed that, I felt something was wrong but she didn't. She told me that she just liked the things we did together, she just didn't really like me pushing into her. I finally convinced her that we needed to see a doctor, get checked out.

After the physicals, the kind elderly Doctor explained that Patty had what he called an abnormal vaginal opening, it was very small. That combined with my being a bit larger than normal made it difficult, even painful for her.

Patty admitted to him that it was extremely painful which surprised me, she hid that well when we tried. I knew she was uncomfortable but serious pain? I felt guilty somehow at that, thinking of all of my attempts, the coaxing I had tried.

The answer of course was mild surgery, and it worked. For the surgery, she had to be completely shaved. I really liked that, and after she was fully healed we tried it again and I slipped inside with little effort. Patty reacted slowly at first, then she turned into a crazy woman as she had her first vaginal orgasm.

"I never realized." She purred, laying with her head on my chest. I kissed her forehead, she had tears in her eyes. It was almost like we were beginning again, there was a very long period there where I was completely satisfied. I was always excited to get off work, and hurry home to her.

She kept herself completely shaved, realizing my delight in that. After awhile, she started going to a nearby spa for waxing. That made her feel even softer, our lovemaking became a three or four times each week thing, regular as clockwork.

It wasn't long before little Carl came along, then just a year later Carla joined our family. Carl was her Dad's name and Carlita was her Mom's, so we did that to honor them.

They both worshipped our two little bundles of mayhem, I am sure that given the chance they would have just kept them. The kids were over at what they called Grandma's as much as they were at home with us, it seemed.

Spoiled beyond the point of reason. Our life was perfection. Except for that damned mill.

Then one day I was swinging a bundle of paper bags up onto the conveyor belt when I felt a tug in the small of my back. I didn't pay too much attention to that at first, but as the day wore on it got worse and worse. By the end of my shift I was in agony.

It didn't get any better in the days to follow. I saw the Doctor, he checked me and took X-rays, prescribed some pills. All those did was make me feel slow and confused. I took a leave of absense from my job, I had several weeks of time saved up.

One day I was outside, my neighbor came over to the fence to chat. He was an older man, retired. He spent most of his time making sure that every single blade of grass in his yard was exactly the same length.

"Hurting, Danny?" He asked me, noticing the back brace I had strapped on.

"Yea, and it doesn't seem to be getting any better. The Doc gave me some pills, says it is just muscle strain, but that isn't helping."

"Gotta get some blood flowing in there, hey, I have someone who can help you." He went inside his house, came back out and handed me a card.

I looked at it. "Lynn's massage therapy." It read, and just a phone number.

"I don't think...."

"Hey, she is magic, give her a try. What do you have to lose?" He helped himself to a cold one out of my cooler and plopped down, we talked about football the rest of the afternoon.

I stuck the card in my pocket, forgot about it. The next day Patty came into the living room holding the business card.

"What's this?"

"Oh, Jack from next door gave me that, he said she can help my back."

"Are you going to call her?"

"I hadn't planned on it."

"Why not? The Doctor isn't helping, and the Chiropractor didn't either, maybe..?

"Oh, all right." I said, a little crabby from hurting so bad. I picked up the phone and called.

"Lynn's.", A soft voice answered.

I asked about getting an appointment, she asked who I was referred by. I explained that it was my neighbor, Jack Hanson.

"Oh, yes. Jack. Very well, I will schedule you." She gave me an appointment time for later the same afternoon at 3 PM.

I was right on time, Lynn answered at my knock.

She was about 6 feet tall, her shoulders were broader than mine. There was no way possible for a woman to be more homely. I looked at her bare arms, the muscles bulged.

I decided I was going to die.

"Have you ever had a massage before?" She asked.

"No."

"Well, take off your clothes and get on the table. I can help you if you need me to." She stood there expectantly.

"I can manage." I told her.

"Ok." She sat down in a nearby chair.

Did she expect me to just strip down and....?

I guess she did, she gave no sign of leaving while I undressed.

Blushing, I pulled off my back brace, tugged off my shirt. I glanced at her, she just sat there watching me. I undid my belt, dropped my trousers and stood there.

"Those too." She said, smiling, looking me up and down.

With a sigh, I quickly slid my briefs down and off. I turned and slid face down on the soft table, totally aware of her eyes on me the entire time. She stood up and walked over to the table, poured some kind of lotion on her hands and rubbed them briskly. Then she reached out and placed her hands on me.

"Oh, my!", She said. Then she went to work.

I was not sure how or why, but within a few minutes the ache in my back began to fade. In just a few minutes more I was totally relaxed.

Then I started to erect. I felt my face flush at that happening.

I did everything I could to keep from doing that to no avail, her hands just kept right on stroking the length of my body which wasn't helping the situation one damned bit. She did long sweeping motions, starting at my shoulders, down my sides. Her fingers seemed to flow over and around each muscle, up over my bare fanny and down my legs. My mind somehow followed each stroke, as her hands came down my sides, she let her fingers enter between the cheeks of my ass, actually brushing across my testicles with every motion.

Hell, it was all I could think of.

I was now completely erect, my cock was down between my legs and trapped by the weight of my body. She reached underneath me at my hip, lifted slightly. She reached in with the other hand and grasped my penis, moving it to a more comfortable position.

"There, is that better?" She asked, her hands returning to the magic.

"Yes, thank you." I managed, now really blushing. I was now feeling no stabs of pain at all.

"OK, can you turn over? I can help if you need me to."

"I...Sorry, I have an...."

"No problem, I have seen men before, let's get you over on your back."

She reached down and rolled me to my side, gave a little tug on my body, then rolled me the rest of the way over onto my back. It was like my 180 pounds was nothing to her.

I blushed furiously as my rock solid 8" member came into view, still unsure if she would be offended although she had nonchalantly touched me before.

"Feeling better, I see! Well, let's get rid of that, it will be in the way."

Her hand wrapped around me, she gave my erection a few vigorous strokes. That is all it took and I blasted off. Lynn just reached for a towel, wiped me down, then she went back to work.

I was startled at that at first, but she just went back to rubbing my body. I had forgotten that I was hurting, the pain had somehow gone away. She worked for another 20 minutes or so, then rubbed me down with a hot damp towel to remove the lotion.

"Ok. all done. How do you feel?" She smiled sweetly at me. Somehow she didn't look as homely any more.

I sat up, there was no real sensation of pain, if anything, my back felt mildly numb. I reached back and felt my hips, much of the swelling was gone.

"Jack was right, you are magic!" I told her, standing up and reaching for my clothes.

"How did that go?" Patty asked me when I got back to the house.

"Fine, I was surprised, she really did help." I said, thinking it was perhaps best that I didn't tell her all of it. Lynn had just relieved my erection, it meant nothing, I decided.

It was two full days before my back started into the constant ache again, for those two days all I felt was a rare tug now and then. I mentioned to Patty that my back was starting to hurt again.

"Call that lady up and see if she can help again, Danny." She told me. I thought about that, feeling a tiny pang of guilt. But Lynn really had helped me with my sore back.

So I called, Lynn booked me again. The second session was the same as the first, just magic. She even started out differently, used different angles. I began to erect again, she simply relieved that as if it was perfectly normal and went on working. I began to understand that to her it was perfectly normal, just part of the job.

Again I left her office with little pain. Over time, it got so that it was a week, then longer before I felt my hips begin to swell.

In between, Patty and I had some energetic lovemaking sessions, that was wonderful because when I was hurting so badly I just could not manage. It wasn't as frequent as normal but Lynn was taking the edge off my being horny about every few days. I was also back to working my shift, too. I wore the brace and that helped.

Then finally the pain was gone and never came back. I didn't need to see Lynn as much, that dropped to once a month, then every couple of months.

But now I was interested in what it was that Lynn did, how she could help with her hands what Doctors just failed completely to do. I found a local college, decided to take some courses. I went to classes when I could, it wasn't easy as the constant shift work meant I sometimes had to wait a couple of months to cycle back into each class.

One day I was finally finished, I took the State exam, passed it easily. I even ran some ads, got a few clients. By then I had come to realize that Lynn was unique, different from all of them. The State had rules, on everything from how warm the room had to be to what we could touch, silly rules about careful draping. I became quite expert at tying adult diapers out of a simple sheet.

I really didn't mind that much, I was far more interested in the healing part of it. I had Patty at home and she was always willing and eager. I had noticed that Patty changed a bit, the sweaters and T-shirts, jeans that were her usual attire became pretty blouses and skirts.

Even are rare neighborhood parties she was dressed nicely, I guess foxy would be the term. Nothing blatant, she just looked sexy all the time.

I liked that, too. Patty was the one that suggested to a neighbor lady that she have me work on her, the woman had complained about her shoulders bothering her. I did, one thing led to another and several of them were calling for an appointment. Even Jack from next door stopped in once a month. It really helped our meager finances, we started to build a small savings account.

I never had any real problems with any of the people I worked on, except a couple of the male clients got obvious erections, but I just ignored that, We had learned in class that sometimes that was normal. I worked on Jack's wife a few times, too, her name was Harriet. I could see why Jack liked her so much, she was in fine shape for being in her 60's. Plus she was a little bit naughty, the first session I came into the room and she lay there on her stomach with no drape, that surprised me. But I just picked up towel and lay it across her bare fanny, and went on like nothing happened. When it came time to roll over she just did, bare to the waist. She had implants and good ones, I was looking at 25 year old titties on a 60 year old body.

I just went on like that was normal, I really did have a pretty good tableside manner.

I was really enjoying my life.

I would have just quit my job at the mill and done massage full time, even though by now I had moved up to inspector and made better money. But I also knew that 6 to 8 clients each month was not going to pay the bills. I did have ads running, 90% of the calls came from men hinting around about happy endings.

Patty answered the phone a few times and got in on some of that, that was funny. The first time or two she got a funny look on her face, then handed me the phone, saying, "I think this is for you!" With a laugh.

Then one day I came in and she had some guy on the phone and was teasing him, asking all sorts of leading questions. She held one finger up to her lips at me and went back to the conversation, giggling at some of his comments.

Finally she ended the conversation by telling him she wasn't licensed but her husband was but he was completely legitimate. The guy didn't seem too interested in that, she hung up. I asked her what all that was about, she giggled and told me he was funny, so she was having fun. I told her that maybe she shouldn't do that or she might find herself having to whack one of them off while I rubbed his shoulders.

She just laughed, went back into the kitchen. Sometimes Patty was a surprise to me.

It had been well over a year since I had had a session with Lynn, so one day on impulse I called.

magmaman
magmaman
2,693 Followers
12