Business Trip

Story Info
Boring trip turns into a steamy bar encounter.
1k words
3.73
4.3k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle hated these kinds of work conferences always dull and never any attractive men. I was going to head to bed early until when passing the hotel bar, I caught site of a striking younger man. I slowly paused as he met my gaze, he smiled in a way I knew I had to meet him. Walking slowly towards the well-dressed man, I spotted an open seat next to him. As I approached, he turned, pulled out a chair and said "Hi, I'm Blake". I introduced myself asking what brought him here making small talk, all the while lusting after him. The only thoughts were of longing for his lips on mine, then on my entire body. Mentally shaking myself out of it, maybe he is just being polite, it was a busy bar.

He laid his hand on my thigh making the first move, causing me to shudder, but held his stare. While still chatting away he slid his hand further up under them hem of my black dress showing his intent. Blake asked if I came alone and I could only nod yes. Leaning in Blake whispered in my ear, "I want to have you in my room, all you have to do is say yes." As he pulled back, she took his hand all the way to her wet heat and with a breathy moan answered "YES". He paid the tabs, pulled out my chair, and lead us to his room.

Blake could not believe his luck, just as he had about given up at finding an attractive woman on this trip, Michelle walked into the bar. As he opened the door, he was thankful he got lucky with a suite. As soon as they were in the room, he cradled her face in his hands as he landed his lips on hers. It was like a fire exploding within him as she pulled him closer. There was a sudden urgency growing as he led her back towards the bed, he spun her around, started kissing her neck causing a light moan to escape her lips. While leisurely kissing downward, he lowered the zipper of her dress until he saw her creamy skin underneath. Slipping one shoulder down, landing kisses as he went until her dress fell to the floor. As he turned Michelle back around, he saw her supple breasts, it made his cock instantly jump in his pants. He immediately grabbed both of her breasts and began massaging them as he buried his face between them.

As his face nestled between her breasts, she reached around to unleash them to his touch. Blake wasted no time sucking a nipple into his mouth as his hand teased the other into a hard bud eliciting a moan from deep inside her. He slowly kissed down her stomach until he kneeled in front of her, sliding down her thong, reveling how wet she was. Sliding his hands back up the inside of her thigh, encouraging her to spread her legs for him, Blake parted her lips with a long stroke of his tongue until he reached her clit. Causing Michelle's legs to tremble. He stood, kissing her lips, letting her taste her own wetness. Guiding her to the bed he pushed her to the mattress, stripping off his pants and shirt then put her legs in position so he could taste her better. Slowing teasing her at first, nibbling her thighs, kissing her closer and closer until he lands on her engorged clit. Moaning instantly, she grabbed his head as he began the most amazing onslaught of pleasure she'd had in years. Slipping his tongue inside her entrance, long stokes back up to her clit, repeating this until she begged for him to be insider her, but he wouldn't just yet. He wanted to taste her, feel her shaking waves as she came. As he engulfed her clit one last time, he slid 2 fingers Inside her, he could feel her clamp down begging to cum. After a few strokes she gripped his head with her thighs as she felt wave after wave of her orgasm rip through her, he never pulled away and kept his mouth on her mound letting her grind into his face until she released him, breathless.

Smiling up at her he slides up her body to slowly kiss her again, wrapping her in his arms. She reached down as they kissed feeling the hardness of his cock through his boxers, wow he was big. Slipping inside she could feel the wetness of his pre-cum and she firmly stroked him. Blake made a guttural moan of pleasure into her mouth making Michelle smile. She slid down his body, removing the boxers so she could get closer to his stiff cock. Stroking him lightly up and down, then a light flick of her tongue to taste the pre-cum glistening from the tip. She couldn't stop herself from sliding her mouth all the way down his shaft until he hit the back of her throat, getting another moan from Blake. Slowly she sucked and stroked him in unison, cradling his balls with her free hand. He put a hand on her head of encouragement and begged her to sit on him, after a few more minutes of sucking and begging she obliged.

With a loud pop she let his cock fall from her mouth and crawled up to straddle him. He grabbed her for a kiss and she maneuvered herself over his shaft teasing her soaking wet entrance with his tip. Once she felt him enter her pussy she slid down ever so slowly until he was deep within her. She sat up slowly riding him as he caressed her breasts, pinching them in exquisite pain. As they got a rhythm, she ran her hand to her clit and she came closer and closer to another orgasm. Grabbing hold of her he flipped them over so he was on top, spreading her legs to get even deeper as he rocked into her deeper and deeper. Their moans mingling as they both got closer and closer to the peak of orgasm. Looking up at him she moaned she was going to cum, just as he reached his breaking point, they shuddered in unison. She felt his cock twitch as he unloaded his hot cum deep inside her belly making her orgasm even more exquisite. Wave after wave of pleasure rocked their bodies as he stayed inside her, legs trembling, breathless. He rolled aside, drew her into his arms and they fell deep asleep.